Alex's Redemption (girlxgirl)

By alexandravIIC

(Not actually good with plots. Will just try to write one. But don't judge my story from this. Read the first... More

Alex's Redemption (girlxgirl)
Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 11

315 18 0
By alexandravIIC

-----------------------------------------FLASHBACK-----------------------------------------

|ALEX'S POV|

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK - YEAR 2008

To say I was pissed was an understatement. Alice told me that Lorraine serenaded her in a restaurant when they were eating and even tried to kissed her when she brought her home. They were actually with friends but then Lorraine went to the mic and sang to her. That's why everybody kept asking if we broke up. That son of a bitch had the guts to do that despite knowing the fact that Alice and I are together. Wake up woman, you blew your chance.

I was shaking with anger when I read the text. I'm mad with Alice because she let it happen, but I'm absolutely furious with Lorraine. I know Alice would never cheat on me but I'm aware of what Lorraine is capable of. Alice is a sucker for sweet deeds and what that bitch did was (as much as I hate to admit it) very sweet. Considering she did it in public, something Alice doesn't want me to do. If given the chance I would love to shout to the world how much I love her and I am actually ready to come out to my family if that's what she wants, but then again she would hate me if I did that.

"Ohh I see. Well hope you enjoyed her singing for you. I'll talk to you later." I replied to her last text message, I ignored the part where she said that she almost kissed her. It took her a while to reply but I was in no mood to actually wait for my phone to buzz or something. At this point, I just want to not think about her, to not care just so I can avoid the pain. I can't even look at my phone right now because it's buzzing with messages.

"Alex did u and Alice break up?"

"Alex! What happened? Are you okay?"

"How are you dealing with the break up?"

"Why did she cheat on you?"

"I knew it. Ever since I saw her and Lorraine hanging out I knew this was going to happen."

"Buddy, how u doin? U okay?"

"It's going to be alright, Alex. You'll move on from this."

"Heard you and Alice are over. Sorry"

Those were just some of the messages I received. Wow so many people care about my relationship with Alice. I mean we weren't exactly public but my friends knew about us and I had lots of friends. It hurts so bad, I mean I know we aren't over yet. But I know that this fight is huge and this will probably be our biggest fight. I don't want to make a big deal out of something that she's clearly not in control of, or wait she was in control. She should've told Lorraine to quit it or walked out. It's true when they say that it takes two to tango. I'm also pretty sure that Lorraine wouldn't have done that if she didn't show signs that she was interested.

That day even though we agreed to no alcohol on our first day here, Bianca and Haley saw past me. They saw how terrible I was feeling so they suggested that we go out for drinks, just so I could take my mind off things. We went to a bar and I drank myself out. I drank and drank until I couldn't even feel a single bone in my body. At that moment I felt infinite, like as if I was numb and I continued drinking. Eventually I passed out.

I woke up the next day with a terrible hangover. Haley went to my room and brought me food, a little while later Bianca arrived with hangover pills in hand. I was really thankful that I chose them to be with me in this wonderful vacation. It was a perfect vacation but that news ruined it. Honestly, if it were a guy that did that to her, I wouldn't be mad. I'd be sad, yes but not mad. But it was fucking Lorraine. LORRAINE. The person she said she fell for (about 2% like a little crush) before I came. HOW BAD CAN THAT GET.

"Hey I know you're feeling terrible but if you want we can actually pack up and cut this trip short. I mean if you're going to sulk in our remaining days better we go home right?" Haley said kind of sad but full of seriousness in her voice. I just looked at her, I didn't know what to say. I kind of looked at her if she was that serious.

"Don't worry, if you want to go home then we're going home. We're not mad. We can come back some other time. This beautiful continent isn't going anywhere." Brianna then butted it. It felt like they talked about this already before coming to see me. I didn't reply but I hugged them both. I realized how blessed I am to have people like them in my life.

After a while I came up with a decision, "We're not leaving. This is Amsterdam. We're going to have fun for a week, after that if I'm still in this state then we go home. But this whole week is just about having fun. Time to leave the phone here and actually spend some quality time with you two without checking my phone every 2 minutes." They just smiled at me and nodded their heads. I ate my breakfast and drank the hangover pills then I asked them if I could sleep in for another hour or two just to get rid of this terrible headache. They nodded their heads and left my room.

I then woke up to the non stop ringing of my phone an hour later. At least I feel a little bit better, when I checked who it was I saw Alice's name. I sent her a quick text telling her that I needed a little time to think because I was extremely pissed at what happened and that I was leaving my phone here today because I wanted to spend quality time with my two best friends. I saw my phone light up and I knew she replied but I didn't read it. I showered and immediately looked for my friends.

Another day, another time to get wasted and high. What can I say, it's legal here in Amsterdam so we grabbed that opportunity. We again went home totally wasted but I was happy. I forgot about all my problems and heartaches. I was glad that I didn't bring my phone with me. I mean Haley and Bianca were drunk too so if I drunk dialed Alice they wouldn't be able to stop me.

The next morning the three of us woke up on Bianca's bedroom, I was lying on the floor, Haley was in the bathroom and Bianca was in the closet. Wow what a night, I couldn't even remember a single thing that happened that night, all I know is that when we woke up Haley was screaming in pain and when we checked up on her we saw that she got a tattoo. It was one awesome tattoo, it says "live life like there's no tomorrow". I want to get one someday but I'd do it when I achieve my dream weight. We just laughed at her because she was swearing and you can see the pain she felt everytime she moved. That's what she gets for getting a tattoo.

When we were all settled, I decided to go back to my room and shower I then checked my phone and saw that I had 12 messages from Alice, all saying sorry. I was still mad but I couldn't just ignore her. So I texted her telling her that I hope she was okay and that she should have a great day and that we would talk when I get back. I knew she was still up because then my phone rang and rang.

"I'm really really sorry. Alex please. Believe me. Nothing happened, yes she serenaded me but it was just a dare from her friend. She tried to kiss me but I told her not to because I was in love with somebody else and that I wouldn't cheat on you. Please. I'm sorry." She said, she sounded sorry but not as if she was actually regretting her actions.

"I'm sorry too but I couldn't do this anymore. I'll be here for another month and a half. I don't know what could happen then. I mean I know I wouldn't cheat on you, not even when I'm drunk and not on the right mind. I wouldn't even do something that will provoke others and will cause me to cheat on you." I told her seriously. I was trying to be brave. I did not plan to break up with her. No I didn't even want to but if she's like that when I'm not around, what will happen when I move then? It's better to end it when we're not that deep into it yet rather than later when I could get fucked up if she ever breaks up with me or cheats on me. I'm not sure I would be able to handle that.

"Are you freaking serious? Just like that? Nothing even happened, Alex. Nothing. Please don't. Just don't do this." Alice was crying. I can hear her crying voice and I couldn't take it. I wanted to end the call but I couldn't. If this is the last time that I'm going to hear her voice then I want to savor every moment.

"I know nothing happened. I'm actually thankful that you did that, I mean that you did not allow her to kiss you but I was so hurt. I mean Lorraine wouldn't have done all of that if you didn't give her signals that you too were interested. I mean I know you won't cheat on me, but maybe just maybe it was an honest mistake when you sent her signals. I just couldn't do it this way. I'm far from you and you know how I am when I'm jealous. It sucks. I love you so much, I really do but if we continue this I might just choke you (figuratively) with my possessiveness and I wouldn't want that. I don't want us to lose the respect we have for each other. Not this way, and not ever. I don't want you to hate me, if we keep doing this you'd start hating me because I'd tell you to not fucking see and talk to her again and all those crap. I don't want that, I don't want to control you, I want you to be the person you want to be. To have the friends you want around. I don't want to be the boss of you. So I'm really sorry. Really sorry." I told her crying. Everything I said was true. If we don't end this, we'd eventually lose our respect for each other and we'd fight like hell.

"Alex please think about it. Don't leave me like that. We're going to work this out." Alice then said on the other line. She was catching her breathe, she cried a river I could really tell by the way she sounds right now.

"Hey listen to me. Breathe in, breathe out. Breathe in, breathe out. Alice. Please. Stop crying. I have to go now, my head hurts like hell and I'm going to go and eat breakfast so that I could drink something to patch me up. And I gotta check up on Haley, she got a tattoo so everytime she moves, she dies from pain. Sleep. We'll talk soon, okay? Listen Alice, just breathe. Buzz me if you need anything. Gotta go." I diverted the topic because I couldn't handle that much pain in one day and besides she was already crying so hard. I tried to stay strong. I cried but I don't want her to hear how it affects me.

"Promise me that you won't leave me. Just please even if it's over just text me, let me know how you are doing. Please Alex? Promise me. I love you, have a good day." Alice said sounding a bit calm than she was a minute ago. I promised her but I didn't say I love you back. I was still pissed. When we hang up, I let my tears flow. I punched my pillow just to let all my frustrations out.

After that conversation I cleaned myself up again and then went to have breakfast. Then we started our day. Same routine, go out, stroll a little, head up to the bar and drink ourselves out. 3 days passed and Alice and I kept texting each other, I mean unlike before I was not that flirty and no I love you's. I was shocked when I woke up with a text from her saying "If you won't then I will. I will do what you would have done if this happened the other way around. I won't stop until you're mine again. I love you Alex." Wow that's a first from Alice. If it was any regular day, she wouldn't in a million years say that. I was the one that usually pursues her and not the other way around. It's nice hearing that. She also told me that she deleted Lorraine from her contacts but before that she told her to not come and see or talk to her again. That made me a little happy, but I also felt bad because it felt like she is letting me dictate who can be in her life and who can't. I told her that she just couldn't cut Lorraine out but she said if that's what it takes to get me back then so be it.

I was pleased with her actions. She would flirt with me and try to win me back but I wasn't biting yet. Yeah I flirt with her a little too but it doesn't mean that we're back together. What actually shocked me the most was something she did that night. In the middle of the night I was actually already asleep because we decided not to go home early, Alice called me..

"Alex? Can I ask you a question?" She said sounding very confident.

"Yeah sure, what is it?" I answered in my sleepy voice.

"Why do you love me?" She then asked with the same voice. I was jerked awake and I was speechless. I didn't expect that question from her and I didn't know what to say. I was speechless. I just stayed silent.

"Yeah, right. That's what I thought. Good night Alex." Alice then said sounding defeated. Wow. What the hell was that. Where did that come from.. It got me thinking and next thing I know I was rushing and banging Haley and Bianca's door.

"GIRLS, WE ARE GOING HOME." I told them, sprinted to my room. Packed my bags and booked a flight first thing next morning. Alice couldn't just ask me that and not wait for me to process my answer. And she just couldn't do that then hang up on me. Alice Lewis, it's time for you to stop being someone you're not and trying to win me back. Let's switch the roles back to normal because Alice my love, I'm winning you back. And tomorrow you're going to be mine again.

A/N. Yay another chapter in less than a week! I saw an amazing movie and it inspired me to write another chapter. And I'm so excited next chapter I would be posting my version of why I loved her. Next chapter up in a week or so. If something inspires me again then maybe just maybe I'd upload a new chapter on the weekend. HAPPY HALOWEEN EVERYONE! :D take care! xx, Alex <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 187 30
Alex never thought she would find love. I mean she has been single her whole life and has been teased for never have even had a relationship that las...
411K 18.8K 65
"Was that flirting? It kind of felt like flirting. No. Couldn't be. She just thinks the senior girl is cool, like all of my sister's other friends. I...
87.8K 2.8K 33
[COMPLETED] This is the story of Alexandra. Alex is a teenager who wants to live a happy, unbothered life and is afraid to get attached to anyone in...
8.1K 267 39
Stevie Henry Smith never found herself attractive because of her weight. Her father left her when she was four, so now its just her mother and hersel...