✔Mini Us? • [BTS]

By KSBBAA18

♚ Stalwart - Purple you BTS awards in Van category ♚ ❛ You are Me!! ❜ Jin screamed when he saw a tall cute b... More

1. Transform
2. Where do you came from?
3. Practice Time.
4.Secrets
5. Amusement Park
6. Peace
7.Cooking disaster
8. Shopping Mall
9. Fan Meeting
10. Hello! We are Mini BTS!
11. Beach
12. Waves
13. Dream
14. MAMA
15. Family
16. Family pt.2
17. Seoul = Christmas
18. Yoongi
19. Day care
20. Never doing that
21.Taking care of a Baby~
22. Award + Birthday?
23. Kindergarten
24. First day at schools ~
25. Taking care feat.Jin
26. Grocery shopping feat.Jin.
27. Kookie's desire
28.The Mcdonalds
29. Hibernation
30.Field Trip
31. Adventure
32. Lost?
34. Normal Weekdays
35. Petting Zoo
36. When your in trouble
37. Lesson time
38.Treats or Dentist
39. Sports day
40. Power out
41. Our sweet Tae
42. Babies Day out
43. BBQ
44 .Orange Fight
45.Rose Petals
Questions part!
Answers!!
46. Tooth Fairy
47 . Gift shop
SPECIAL EPISODE! !
SPECIAL EPISODE PT. 2!!!
48 . Wizard Nightmare
49. Last Goodbye
Final : Coming back to you!
Appreciation and Words

33. Kookie's Day out

1.4K 56 21
By KSBBAA18

On a normal day

Everyone was busy,rushing here and there. Some were packing their bags, some were dressing up, some were eating and etc etc.

The mini's were doing their work as well without disturbing the grown ups.

Chim and Tae were eating fruits while watching cartoons.

Hope was doing his homework as mini Suga was watching him write.

Joon and mini Jin were doing some packing.

Kookie was sleeping on the couch, curled into a small ball. Mouth agape and light snore was heard.

"Aigoo! I'm done! I can relax now!" J-Hope beams and quietly walks to the couch and sat down next to Kookie. He kept poking Kookie's puffed up cheeks.

"Aigoo!  His so cute!!" J-Hope squall and cooes.

"Ah! Hyung! There's the script of the new show. "Taehyung handed over the script to Suga who groaned and walks out.

"Everyone!  It's time!" Manager calls them and everyone rushes out,leaving the mini's alone in the room.

'They left!' Tae chirps and jumps off from the couch.

'Let's have some ice cream with cereals!!' Tae pulls Chim with him and walks out

Hope starts to hum and writes down his homework as mini Suga leans on the table as he kept his eyes closed.

Joon and Jin walks out leaving Kookie with those two.

'Hobi...you did it wrong..' Mini Suga points out when he opened his eyes.

'Oh..Aigoo. .I should've bought that book. Hyung, can you come! ' Hope pleades and mini Suga stood up.

They left Kookie alone in the room.

Soon, Kookie woke up and rubbed his eyes with his sweater paw. He looked around and found out that no one was there.

'Hyungie?'

'Chim?'

'Hopaaa? '

'Tata...?'

'Ggukie......?'

His lips curved up as tears filled his eyes but those tears soon vanished when the Satan entered his head.

He quickly got off and waddled to the door. To his luck, the door was unlock. He waddled out and looked around for anyone else.

Well, they were having a show case so there were other idol groups too. Mostly a very busy place.

He waddled to a room, as he put his index finger in his mouth. The door opened, his sparkled.

It was a girl groups waiting room.

"Aigoo..who is this? Are you lost?Omo. .his so cute. Who are you? What's your name? "Most of the member of that group asked Kookie who kept staring at them as their jewelleries were shining in the light.

'Kookie ...want that...' He pointed out the earrings and the girls laughed while picking him up.

"Aigoo. .your too little for that,young guy." Kookie puffed his cheeks and crossed his arms.

******************************

Meanwhile,

"Ahh! We are done for today!!" J-Hope chrips and everyone nods

"Now, I can have a long bath~" Jimin smiles and Jin stare at him.

"I need some tea..." Jin walks quickly and halts on his way.

"What are you all doing!!" Jin yells and the mini's looks up at him with teary eyes.

'Hyung!!Kookie is missing!!!' Chim and Tae cries and pulls his Jin's pant.

Jungkook almost faint when he heard that. Suga sighs, J-Hope's face went pale. Taehyung's face was shooked, Jimin's eyes grew big. Namjoon faceplams and Jin sighs.

"That brat..."

******************************

Kookie was having the time of his life. The girl group tried their best to find where he ca  from but unfortunately they couldn't find it.

Meanwhile, GOT7 was passing by and Jackson halts on his way.

"Jackson! Come on!" Mark yells and Jackson gestures him to go to him.

"Look! Doesn't he looks familiar to you?" He points at Kookie who was giggling.

"Yeah...he does ..wait! Isn't th-" Jackson quickly covers Mark's mouth.

"Let get him." Jackson suggest and Mark nods.

They entered the room and the group member bowed to them.

"I suppose his lost?" Jackson points at Kookie who stares at them.

"Yes, he came here but he doesn't know from where.." one of the member replies and Jackson,Mark nods.

"We will take him. Thank you for your hard work." Mark picks up Kookie and they quickly exit but got caught in Jaebum's hand.

"Where you two have been? Who's that? " He ask and Jackson takes Jaebum away to talk in private. Now, Kookie stares at Mark and Mark smile at him.

Kookie gave a big smile and giggles.

*****************************

2 hours later~~

"Aigoooo!!! Kookie!! Are you okay??!!" J-Hope beams and stare at Kookie who giggles.

"Thank you so much for bringing him here." Jimin bows to Mark and smiles.

"NAMJOON-AH!!!" Namjoon rushes out and Jackson following him.

"Ah.....there's nothing normal here..." Jimin sighs but Suga pointed his index finger.

"There is on thing which is normal. " Jimin turns to Suga and he points himself.

"Me. I'm normal as hell and I didn't waste a sweat about that annoying ass shit." Suga smiles and Jimin frown.

"Your welcome." Suga walks out leaving Jimin in confusion.

"Don't ever go anywhere!! Arraso!" Jungkook literally cries and hugs Kookie who nods while patting Jungkook.

                   _____________

Extra

Lil meow meow:Hello,you all ugly fuckers who doesn't have any work or studies to do so your here now.

Jimin: can't you be a little bit nice to the readers? There can be under 13 who doesn't kn-

Lil meow meow: do you honestly think that these dirty ass shit doesn't know some curses words which makes perfect sense why the fuck I'm saying that! You can leave now.

Jimin: your so mean~

Lil meow meow: so what? Did I asked you opinion here?get the hell out!! And
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hyung....

Jin: what?

Lil meow meow: why your still here? Did I invited you here?

Jin: Ani! I was here from the last chapter. So, don't ya dare to interrupt me while sipping some tea.

Lil meow meow: anyways...who the fuck wanted to come today. Come in already!

*door opens*

Taehyung: hyung!you left your script on the table. Here you go.

Lil meow meow: Ah! Just the thing I was missing. A fucking script!! YAH!I'M MIN YOONGI JJANG JJANG MAN BOONG BOONG! I DON'T GIVE A SHIT!! I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THE SCRIPT!  NEVER MIND! !

*throws the script*

J-hope: Aigoo! My ears!

Taehyung: same here...

Lil meow meow: that's right! Respect me you ugly motherfuc- Aaaaahh! !!

Jin: Omo!! You startled me!!! WHAT THE HELL YOONGI!!! WHY DID YOU SCREAMED!!

Lil meow meow: WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING HERE!!!

*holds up Kookie*

Kookie: Meow!

Lil meow meow: No fucking why!  You little brat!

Kookie: meow!! Meow meowmeow!!do meowwwww!!

Lil meow meow: get him out now!  JUNGKOOK!!

JungkookAigoo!  Kookie!! Come on! Bath time!!

Lil meow meow: finally some peace. ...

Jimin: ohw nawhh, hyung~

Lil meow meow: get out!

Anneyenhaseo, this is author-nimhinimda!!

'Mini us?' Crossed 1.1k reads!

Thank you everyone for supporting and giving love to this book.

Enjoy!

Author-nim luvs her kids.💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 8.1K 68
"he looks at you like you're his entire world." in which a socially awkward boy falls for the outgoing stranger that decides to sit by him in class...
89.1K 9.7K 35
"who said anything about you seeing me?" ⓒ tentaeils | completed [ kim taehyung, ___________. ]
5.8K 395 12
3rd Place Winner - Map of the Soul Awards (KNJ Category) 2019 I'm short for a 5 foot petite girl. It's difficult for me to get books from tall shelve...
2.8K 315 18
꧁Pass the end of winter's cold, until the spring day comes again, until the flowers bloom again. Please stay, please stay there a little longer꧂ Welc...