The future...

By joshuabassetxo

10 years on from dance moms. When Brady finds Pressley after not seeing her for 10 years. What will happen? More

10 years on...
It cant be?...
My abusive boyfriend...
The party...
Just like the old days...
His revenge...
Getting back to dancing...
It all felt too good to be true...
A big mistake...
I miss you...

God i miss that girl...

673 8 0
By joshuabassetxo

Brady:

My name is brady farrar. I am 24 years old and used to be on season 8 of dance moms about 10 years ago. I now got to a dance college in Miami. I love it here. I have made so many friends but I do miss my other friends. I miss the girls for the ALDC. We were all so close and then everyone moved away. But there was one particular girl I missed. Pressley... we were so close and I regret loosing touch with her. She was so amazing and she made me happy. The happiest I had ever been. But we had moved on with life and I'm pretty sure she now has a new boyfriend called Alex. I was still single. I decided to focus on the dancing for now. However. My dance college was closing Down as lots as students were leaving so I was told I need to find a new dance college to carry on. There was a few I liked but my favorite one so far was one just outside of New Jersey which was far from here. But I would do anything for dance. Tomorrow was my first day there. I was ready to start a new chapter and make new friends...

Brady's POV~~

I woke up in a nervous but excited mood. I just hope today goes well. I hoped out of bed, showered, ate, brushed my teeth and got ready. I then packed my bag for the day and walked out of my room. I was in one of the college rooms as it was just easier.

I headed to my first class which was ballet. My favourite! I walked in to find my teacher.

T- you must be Brady?!

B- yes. Nice to meet you.

T- it's nice to meet you too. I have heard a lot of good things about you so I expect a lot!

B- I'll try my best!

I put my bag down in the corner and star getting me ballet shoes on when another male dancer walks over to me.

Brady- hey... I'm new here by the way!

- ahh. Hey, I'm James as student here.

B- ahh cool. It's my first day here I just moved from a dance college from Miami.

J- that's quite the travel you did to get here!

B- it certainly is, but anything for dance. Right?

J- of course. I'm happy to show you around later on today and you can meet my group of friends. In fact... I'm having a party at my apparent this weekend and you can come along if you want!

B- sure. That's sounds fun. Thanks James

J- no problem. Now let's get some ballet done!

Lots of other dancers soon come into the room and we start our ballet class. I loved it!

My next class was jazz and James was also in this class so we walked there together. After a fun lesson of Jazz i had an hour brake. James showed me around some of the college and now he was going to introduce me to his friends so he took me to a room where he said they always go for there breaks and lunch...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.2K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
162K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
952K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.