hogwarts | vsoo ft blacktan

By ravenschu

years later, every students got horrified when someone opened the chamber of secrets that was never really cl... More

hogwarts
00 | hogwarts express
01 | gryffindor
00 | houses
02 | hufflepuff
03 | slytherin
05 | mudblood hatred
06 | hogsmeade trip
07 | the three broomsticks
08 | valerian root
09 | forbidden forest
10 | brewing liquid luck
11 | sudden nightmare
12 | halloween ball
13 | change of heart
14 | chamber of secrets

04 | ravenclaw

2K 134 19
By ravenschu

"now, now," slughorn smiled. "since you've got your partners paired already, i want this study to make an excellent remark for your year level."

"ridiculous," lisa murmured under her breath and rolled her eyes. jungkook just shrugged and took good notes of what the professor was saying.

they were partners- as they wanted to be, and slughorn's idea for their activity is making lisa groan in annoyance.

"you think we could do it?" jungkook asks her, after slughorn dismissed them.

"you think we could?" lisa repeated. "of course not! how would it be possible for us to make a potion similar to liquid luck! that potion needs to be freaking done in 6 months and merlin's beard, the steps are difficult enough for us to be done but he said he wanted the recipes different from those!"

you've read it right.

they'll be making potions similar to liquid luck, one of the hardest potions ever made- they don't know if slughorn's just pissing them off or he just really wanted his students to learn.

a liquid luck with different recipes to make, really?

"i could sense your anger," jungkook snickered. "but guess we don't have any chance to protest, we're still students aren't we-"

"yeah definitely, dammit," lisa just literally cursed, still her hate was starting to grow to the professor who just entered his room.

"i swear to godric gryffindor's sword i won't be taking this subject on our 6th year," lisa scoffed, finally standing up and grabbing her potions book irritatingly.

"well that's only if you'll past our O.W.L in our fifth year," jungkook chuckled.

lisa gasped at him and used her book to slap his shoulder which made jungkook flinch in pain. "how dare you, jeon jungkook!"

.

"what's with your faces?"

rosé glanced up to lisa and jungkook who just came back after their potions class. she had been waiting for them for about ten minutes or so and now she ended up seeing the two walking towards her- with their faces crumpled like a scratch parchment.

"slughorn's bloody potions. who's your partner there anyway? why do seem so chill about it?" lisa sat beside her while jungkook just stood up infront of them, waiting for their other friends to come.

"oh yeah- that felix felicis potion? i was exempted, you know, slug's club."

lisa, as overacting she was everytime she hear words, gasped very loudly. "that's absolutely unfair, park chaeyoung! i can't take that-"

rosé's sweet chuckle stopped her from protesting. jungkook was just watching the two, not actually minding the potions class lisa was fuming at. he was cool about it, he never really protested at anything, anyway.

"i was just kidding, alright, calm down lalisa!" she giggled. "i was paired with donghyuk-"

"donghyuk- ravenclaw student? my friend i mentioned you guys about?" jungkook joined the conversation and he finally sat infront of the two when he realized that the older ones aren't coming any minute from now.

"yep, that's him," she nodded. "and you both know how smart that kid was. he took the responsibility to do the work and said that i'm in charge of the recipes so we've decided to divide the work. i'll gather and give him the things needed and he'll be the one who'll brew it."

lisa and jungkook glanced at each other, shrugging their shoulders. "yep, that's how you end our hope, rosie," then they both laughed out loud, confusing rosé who's just playing with her rat.

"no one's a smartass between us," jungkook continued before laughing again. "salazar, we're doomed."

"not really," rosé smirked at them. "get your hopes high up again then."

"huh?"

she wheezed and pointed something behind jungkook using her pouting lips before saying, "look behind you."

then they saw the rest of their friends walking towards them. lisa and jungkook once again shared a glance, finally understanding what chaeyoung said, and the light bulbs in their head switched the light on.

.

"yah- where are you going?"

lisa shrieked and immediately covered her mouth when she realized that it was already past midnight. she cocked her head towards the left side of the gryffindor's common room and saw jungkook watching her with his books beside him.

"what the hell are you doing here?" lisa creased her brows and went near jungkook to interrogate him. jungkook did the same, arching his brow up so he can ask a question back.

"i was trying to write down list what would we need for the liquid luck- but don't change the topic, where do you plan to go this late evening, ms. manoban?"

"i'm going to meet my friends-"

he raised a brow. "at this late evening? and what would you and your friends do at this kind of hour?"

"you know, kook," lisa shrugged. "curiousity kills that cat-"

"rubbish," he rolled his eyes. "if you're going to meet jisoo to ask for her help, then let me come with you."

"well, that's a no, kook," lisa responded. "you've seen how she declined earlier because taehyung was there and started making fun of her again-"

"that's taehyung, not me!"

"fine!" lisa groaned and waited for him to come. "make sure you stop talking about taehyung if you don't want her to change her mood-"

"yeah, blah blah lisa, whatever," he cuts her off before finally going outside the common room first. lisa frowned and followed him, "yah. wait for me, do you know where they are right now anyway?"

"no, but i'm chanting spell-"

"that's no use," lisa replied. "i've got it. don't worry. let's go," she winked at him before dragging him outside and let him walk for minutes.

when jungkook finally saw the familiar stone circle leading towards hagrid's hut and the ever, sunless and mysterious dark forest, he started to flinch.

"hey, hey!" he retracted his sleeves from lisa's hand, "where are you taking me?"

"what?" she creased her brows. "to our meeting place, of course!" she then continued walking down until she reached hagrid's door and knocked on it, smiling a little when she noticed jungkook sighing and finally following her.

when hagrid finally opened the door, he greeted her with a smile on his face and so lisa did it back, "hey hagrid! have you seen jisoo enter the dark forest already?"

"the first one to enter, actually. she's been there for almost an hour by now. oh- who's with you?" the half-giant wizard noticed the gryffindor student behind lisa, his eyes roaming around their surroundings.

"ah, he's jungkook. a friend of mine," lisa moved aside so they could introduce each other formerly, "he keeps on saying dark forest is dangerous, i have to bring him so it would change his mind."

hagrid's laugh roared like a lion, few birds even had to fly away in shock. "well, it really is, silly lady. you four girls just keeps on going there even without the school's permission," he then faced jungkook who's now smiling sheepishly "dont believe her, jungkook. be careful on your way there."

lisa pouted and shook her head only to disagree. "don't scare him, hargid!"

the man only chuckled and told him that he was already sleepy, also mentioned that call him as fast as they could if something weird happened inside the forest.

when lisa nodded and jungkook smiled, hagrid closed the door. lisa then jumped from her place towards infront of jungkook before crossing her arms. "see? i told you."

"told me what?" he grimaces. "hagrid even told us to be careful-"

"nah, dont mind hargid. he's just joking! one scream from one of us and he'd probably run fast to find us there," she assured jungkook but the latter was still having his doubts.

"and why would you scream anyway?"

lisa titled her head on the side and chuckled a little, "cause maybe a spider will craw into one of our coats? anyway, let's go! the girls are waiting! don't tell me you're scared?"

"scared my ass. i'm a former durmstrang student-" before he could even finish, lisa interrupted him. "and now you're in gryffindor. alright, i get it, let's go then!"

.

"so, jisoo," lisa wiggled her brows. "what's your answer?"

jungkook and lisa had been convincing jisoo for almost ten minutes now, but the latter was just busy reading a book. jungkook was nearly losing his hope while lisa was still eager to let jisoo agree.

jennie and rosé was there, still laughing and making fun of the two. jisoo finally shut her book down, before facing the two.

"you two are really noisy asses, i can't even concentrate," she mumbled and rolled her eyes, which caused the slytherin and hufflepuff student to laugh harder.

"come on jisoo, rest of our friends agreed to help already-"  lisa tried again but jisoo interrupted her by saying, "then why the need of me agreeing if you both have them already-"

"you're the one good at everything, chu," jennie then joined the two gryffindors on pleading jisoo, which caused lisa to pump her fist in the air as if she had won something big.

"namjoon loves potions-"

"and potions hates namjoon," rosé cut her off before laughing again. jisoo just shook her head at her friends silliness and smiled.

"well i guess taehyung is right," jungkook suddenly mumbled, lisa was fast to snap at him and signaled him to keep quiet, but he just continued.

"don't worry, i got this," he whispered.

"right about what?" her smile faded and her brow was slowly arching in annoyance. jennie and rosé stopped giggling and watched jungkook suddenly bringing up taehyung.

"well, not to be offensive but, taehyung said you're an awful student. you don't care about others, you love your books to death and you hate everyone except-"

"taehyung is a bitch," she cut him off and smirked. "not to be offensive either," jennie laughed out loud soon after.

"right then," jungkook smiled triumphantly noticing how jisoo gets annoyed about what he said and could probably lead her to agreeing on helping them. "if it's not true,  then please help us," jungkook pleaded.

"we'd do anything for you, i promise!" lisa followed to ease up the tension. raising her right hand and nodded multiple times, pouting. "for our first hogsmeade trip this year, we'd buy you tons of sweets-"

"shut up, lisa," jisoo chuckled, already drifting her mind off of what jungkook had said. "i don't need that. and yes- fine, i'll help you both. just make sure to take notes of what will i need and give it to me the moment i'll start to brew it."

"yes, yes!" the both cheered and jumped like kids, going towards jisoo and hugging her. lisa glanced at jungkook and chuckled. "thanks for that."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 67 30
In the most popular school in town, there's a secret hidden within its walls. Will someone find this secret? What is the secret?
2.2K 430 14
Its started on a train to Hogwarts. After that was a blur...
84.7K 4.9K 28
jisoo was deeply suffering from everything that came out from her past, and no one ever thought that the seven boys who suddenly barged into her life...
10K 404 8
Jeon Jungkook has never had an immensely adventurous life but all of this should change when he starts his first year in Hogwarts and gets introduced...