Supergirl | Somewhere Only We...

By TheEgomaniacal

When a Alien prisoner traps Kara and her friends in a different universe, they end up reuniting with her past... More

โ™” 1| Reunion โ™”
โ™” 2| Foreshadowing โ™”
โ™” 4| Iconic โ™”
โ™” 5| Just Adorable โ™”
โ™” 6| Coincidentally โ™”

โ™” 3| Jealous Much? โ™”

5.9K 107 31
By TheEgomaniacal

The screen read; Best Sebastian Smythe, shocking everyone but Kara and the New Directions. Kara patted him on the back. "I guess we're taking turns." She giggled.

"Before we start, I will say that my name is actually Barry." Barry said, clearing up some confusion. "Why did you change it in Ohio?" Iris asked, receiving a shrug.

10, 9, 8, 7, 6 , 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.

"Of course it was you." Blaine sighs, walking down the stairs. "No it wasn't I swear. I turned over a new leaf, remember?" Sebastian asked, grinning.

"No more bullying, blackmail, or assault this year."

"Assault?!" Joe yelled. "Barr, what the hell?" He sighed. Barry slumped in his chair, and Kara rested her head on his shoulder making the New Directions confused as to what they were to each other.

"That must be boring for you." Blaine said. "Yeah it is. Being nice sucks." He pouted.

He groaned, "I'm not making it any easier on myself." He whispered, causing Kara to laugh.

"Hey Blaine. Hello everyone else." Sebastian said. "Does he live here?"

Everyone started laughing at Kurt's comment. Kurt just smiled.

"Nice of you to show." Artie said. Sebastian grinned, "Is whatever this is gonna take long? I can't stand the stench of public schools."

Joe just sighed and shook his head. Iris leaned in and whispered, "He may be mad now but he'll get over it." She told him.

"I don't like you." Kurt put it simply. "Fun, I don't like you either." Sebastian smiled.

"Okay I just don't get why you and him were fighting." Winn told Barry. "Over Blaine." Kurt said. "Okay I don't like him like that, I never did it was just something to get on Kurt's nerves." He admitted.

Sebastian aproached the table where Kurt and Rachel were sitting. "If it isn't a young Barbara Striesand and a old Betty Wilde." He said. "Where's gay cyclops?" He asked, referring to Blaine who had a eye-patch now.

"At least you complemented Rachel?" Kara said, and he laughed casually putting his arm around her. Mon-El was looking at the screen, he was kind of jealous about how close they were.

Sebastian shook Blaine's hand, "Sebastian Smythe." He introduced himself. "Hi are you a freshman?" Blaine asked.

Sebastian looked taken aback by that question but he smirked,"Do I look like a freshman?"

Kara giggled, as everyone laughed. "It was the suite." Blaine said, and Kurt nodded. "He was kind of hot." Santana reasoned, causing Kara to glare at her.

"Ooh, is someone getting jealous?" Kitty said. The Kryptonian's face turned red with embarrassment. "No." Kara said, causing Barry to laugh. "Crinkle." He pointed out.

Mon-El rolled his eyes. "I seriously have to get Botox for that." Kara huffed.

Sebastian and Santana were in a room with the warblers. "She questioned my honor." He told them, with a sly grin.

"I demand satisfaction in warbler tradition." He said, as Santana stepped closer. "You wanna have a duel?"

This confused two out of the three teams, because they didn't know what kind of duel they were talking about.

Kara thought about it for a second. "I don't think it was the suit, it was definitely the hair." She said out loud causing everyone to laugh but Iris. "Aw thanks." Barry gave Kara a smile followed by a wink.

She started having a coughing fit, causing everyone to start laughing but Mon-El patted her back, "You okay babe?" He said, causing her to fall of her chair, now both guys were laughing. Kara stood and glared at them. "Not funny." She said, sitting back down.

"Hey Kurt, I didn't notice you. Your wearing boy clothes for once." He said causing Kurt to glare.

Finn glowered at Barry.

"It's so crazy, I was sitting over there checking out this guy and all of a sudden, I'm like 'wait a second, I know that hair!'" Sebastian said sitting down at Kurt and Blaine's table.

"What's up buddy, I haven't seen you online?"

Kurt sighed, "Yep those two would message each other memes at like two in the morning." Everyone started laughing. "I still don't understand why you pretended to be gay." Joe said and Cisco and Iris nodded.

Barry shrugged.

"Your going to come down with asian bird flu or whatever Tina Blowhen Wang just had." Sebastian said.

Santana laughed. "That is so offensive, but it was kind of hilarious."

"It's time I show you a little Lima Heights hospitality." Santana said. "Unless you wanna join your relatives in prison, that's probably not the best idea." Sebastian said simply.

Joe shook his head. "Your one to talk, Barry. You should know better." He said. The New Directions were confused.

"Can you not? He understands what he did was wrong he already apologized, so if your still mad you need to get over it." Kara yelled at Joe, making everyone surprised.

"Blaine's too good for you. New Directions are a joke, and one of us has a hard luck case of the gay face and if ain't me."

Barry frowned. "Sorry." He mumbled.

"Bummer about Blaine he was pretty. He shouldn't have gotten in the way though, that slushie was meant for Kurt." He told Santana.

Blaine glared at him, "Rock Salt if I remember correctly?" He questioned. "It wasn't the best idea, I'm really sorry." Barry said, sympathetically.

Finn nodded, "Your forgiven, you don't have to apologise." He told him.

Kurt, Blaine and Sebastian were sitting at a table. "I got to run, You take care of that warbler, Kurt." He winked.

Santana, Blaine and the warblers were in a parking lot. "Us against you two? You really think your that bad? That what they teach you at that little public school of yours?" He asked.

"I don't get the whole public school thing, you've mentioned it like twice." Mon-El told Barry. "Dalton was a private school." Barry answered.

"You know what goes great with a new Dalton blazer?" Sebastian asked Blaine. "An impromptu song." He shrugged.

"What? No-" Blaine started.

Everyone just laughed.

Sebastian and the warblers were singing to some random girl.

Kara huffed. "Who is she?" She asked. The New Directions laughed. "Is that jealousy I hear?" Rachel asked. "Um, no? I just wanna know her name and address." Kara said calmly.

Barry laughed. "Why are you even lying anymore? The crinkle is a dead giveaway." He told her. She sighed, "You say I'm jealous one more time, I will literally through you out of this timeline." She said.

"Jealousy is thy Danvers." Winn said, causing Barry to laugh. "Barry Allen." Kara warned.

"Don't be modest. I was like, 'I don't know who this Blaine guy is but apparently he's sex on a stick and sings like a dream." Sebastian said.

Kara laughed, "Okay now I'm a little bit jealous." She said, causing Barry to glare at her. "I hate you." He sighed. "You love me." She grinned.

"Well we're rehearsing for the school musical, and then at bedtime we do a rigorous skin sloughing ritual over the phone." Kurt explained.

"Is that something you two actually do?" Santana says, laughing. "Yeah?" He asked. Kara shook her head smiling.

Sebastian looked at them weird, "As... Sexy as that sounds.."

Kara bursted out laughing. "Your face...." She said trying to stop laughing.

"You give a bad name to the entire gay community." Kurt said.

Barry chuckled, "That's kind of hard to do if I'm not gay."

"And you give the gay community cutting-edge fashion, that is usually only seen on Puerto Rican pride floats." Sebastian said with a sly grin.

Santana shook her head. "Okay, you just said like ten offensive things." She told him.

"I'm just so- you know, your out there." Blaine stammered. "And your whole 'bashful school boy' thing, super hot." Sebastian winked.

"I'm just, you know like so jealous!" Kara joked. "Why does Blaine always get the hot guys?" She exclaimed. "Kara, I will run you to a different universe!" He threatened.

"Got to tell you, flawless." He complimented Blaine.

Kara sighed, "See?!"

"Why is it okay? I just told you Blaine just had to have surgery!" Santana yelled. Sebastian turned,

Sebastian grinned. "It's okay because, I didn't put anything in this one." He said throwing a slushie on her.

"I got to tell you, I do not miss the feel of slushies." Kurt said. Rachel nodded and shivered.

Kitty shrugged, "I was usually the one throwing them." She said. Mon-El whispered to Kara, "What is a 'slushie'?" He questioned, making Kara laugh. "Drinkable slush?" He asked, and Kara nodded, a playful smile present on her face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 34.9K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
186K 9.9K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
99.9K 3.1K 77
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...