The Vampair Series One And Tw...

By BlurryLuv590

So my darlings these are some different stories of these Devian vampires that belong to Daria Cohen to creato... More

Duke And Missi X The Peril Reader
Survival ( Duke X Peril Reader)
The Lady In The Purple Velvet Dress And Staff ( Missi X Female Peril Reader)
The Vampire In My House( Duke X Peril Reader)
Night School( Duke And Missi X Peril Reader)
Lost In The Woods At Night ( Missi X Female Peril Reader)
Accidentally To Hell~ ( Duke X Peril Reader LemonπŸ‹)
All Ex's Lovers Will Perish~ ( Duke And Missi X Peril Reader)
It's Just A Dream ( Duke and Missi X Peril Reader)
Halloween ( Duke and Missi X Peril Reader)
Cannibal Buffet~ ( Duke and Missi X Peril Reader)
Oweee Part 3.5 Duke Vs Missi X Peril Reader
Tis The Season To Be Merry ( Duke and Missi X Peril Reader )
Just The 2 Of Us ( Duke X OC Character)
Drunk To Be Love ( Duke X Peril Reader )
A Vampire For All Seasons Spring Duke X Peril Reader Lemon~πŸ‹
A Vampire For All Seasons Summer Duke X Peril Reader Lemon~ πŸ‹
A Vampire For All Seasons Autumn Duke X Peril Reader Lemon ~πŸ‹
A Vampire For All Seasons Winter Duke X Peril Reader Lemon ~πŸ‹
A Visited From A Friend ( Duke X OC Character)
After~Duke X Shy Reader
After Part 2 πŸ‹~ Duke X Shy Reader
A Sensitive Spot Duke and Missi X ReaderπŸ‹~
The Best Christmas Gift~ Duke and Missi X Reader
Staying For The Night~ Blurry's First Appearance!πŸ‹~
THE 6.6.6K VIEW SPECIAL!!!!!! Head Over Heels ~
Sleeping With Enemy~Duke X Reader
Damsel Birthday~ It's My Birthday ~
Staying Home Courtine Duke and Missi X Reader
Moon Over You ~ Duke X Reader
Wine Feelings ~ Duke X Reader
As Above And So Below~ Duke X Reader
At Your Service Part 7.5 NSWF! Duke X Reader
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PANDORA!^^ ( Gift)
How To Be Best Friends With A Vampire Duke X Reader
The Vampire in My Daughter's House
Vampirness Aid Missi X Sick Male Reader
Author Shitty Doodle XD.
Vastum X Duke Straddling Upon Vamp~ NSWF
Marking You ~ Duke X Maid Reader HEAVY NSFW!
Let Me Show You How It's Done~ Duke X Reader HEAVY NSWF!
I HATE YOU! Duke X Reader NSWF
Unintentionally Hot Boi~ Duke X Maid Reader NSFW!
Death Waits For No One Nightmare( Duke X Missi X Reader)
You're Life Doesn't Matter ( Duke X Reader πŸ”ž EXTREME NSWF)
~Beg For Me~ Duke X Reader EXTREME πŸ”ž ~Smut~
~More Than A Quicky~ Duke X Reader πŸ”ž Extreme
A Vampair Birthday( Duke X Reader NSWF πŸ”ž)πŸŽ‚ πŸ₯³
~ Fuck Finals! ~ Duke X Female Reader Heavy NSFW πŸ”ž
Dressing Up While Making Love Duke X Female Reader NSWFπŸ”ž
Your The Fucking Reason Why~ Duke X Female Reader πŸ”ž
~ Her Perfect Gift ~ Duke X Female Vampair ReaderπŸ”ž Smut
Along Came A Dr and Vampair ( Duke X Masacrik X Reader ~DARK~ ( NSWF πŸ”ž)

He Wasn't Ready Duke X Reader

527 7 4
By BlurryLuv590

Duke's Pov

I'm so bloody tired after that another fight with Missi oh well I guess I needed some time to myself I took a stroll outside since it was night time. I kick a rock on the ground I just wish my clothes and hat wasn't beat up torn up full of scratches. It wasn't meant to be I felt something on my heel it was a book black reminds of that most horrendous Twilight that Missi brought when she was human. Ugh I HATE VAMPIRE ROMANCE! For me I just drink, sleep and fuck that's all. It was something else strange it has no title but I am a snoop and open part of the pages sticking out my tongue bored and close it just a bunch a writing a doodles and flip the last page signature Y/N~ Ohohohoho this must be her diary how unfortunate why is it even here on the first place? She must have drop it or forgot that it was still well I'll shall return to her maybe I can sleep with her if she's flatter. Y/N she's a beauty her and Missi moods through lately have been completely off whatever or do or come in they always attack I remember one time we went shopping and saw her....

The Night Of The Incident

Missi: Hurry up Duke I don't want to miss the sales!

Duke: Well I have to make sure I'm not discover.

Y/N: Thanks for inviting me Duke and Missi do you two do this often?

Missi: Some nights but mostly I read or he goes to some other girls house.

Y/N: Duke what's the shades for glasses?

Duke: It's style~ ( Does a pose )

Missi: You look like a complete dork!

Duke: I do not!

Missi: Ugh whatever let's get going.

Duke: I'll lead the Aaahhh...

Missi: I'm leading the way.

Duke: AAHHHHH!!!! ( Falls on Y/N)

Missi: ( Stops and has drops ) Oh my God.....

Y/N: ( Gasps ) Ah...

Y/N opens her eyes and she completely turns red and heats up her hands curled up to fits as she witness Duke's face up her womenhood as Duke red hot and mouth drools couldn't stop looking worse of all her legs were apart and open. Y/N completely pushes him off grabs her usual blade and points it at Duke and he starts to run like no tomorrow and he makes it to the store. Missi and her went to the girl section as Duke goes to the restroom fixing himself and cleaning up. After a few few minutes he got back and Y/N at a department full of women clothing he stop by her as she holds a cute pair of red panties with white lace around he turns red and looks the other way she didn't seem to care.

Duke: ( Turns Red a little ) Gahh...

Y/N: Hmmm? ( Looks at him )

Duke: I didn't know this place sells panties....( Face heats up)

Missi: Y/N once your done help me pick a bikini.

Y/N's Pov

You nod to Missi as you step in the curtains so you can change unfourtanly your outfit was very tight and thick so you had to take it off. You slip off the kinky stipper boot heels, pull off your short tight dress, your hair cover flows in the air. You pull down your white fluffy panties and start to place the new ones on to see how you look and fit. Using your fingers you place them up your leg then to your thighs and covers your down part they were a perfect fit. You heard voice and the curtain open by Missi holding a nice black goth bikini outift that had a top or bottom but Duke told Missi to wait.

Missi: Hey Y/N I found an bikini that fits me nice wann see?

Duke: MISSI NOT NOW! ( Gasps and looks at Y/N) AAAAAHHH...

You had your new pair of panties on you were disgust and blush hard when Duke was completely red and saw everything your soft luxurious legs, new panties and your breats and hair flowing from the window near your direction. You were completely embarrassed and use your arms to cover your them but it was no use you felt a cold touch on your shoulder. Duke holds your hand it was very cold feeling a blushy mess Shhhhh~ Duke whisper to your ear as he dances with you only with your panties. You felt angry but relax until his finger hook on your area you immediately push off and you pulled out your blade and chase him out the store your body expose only wearing your new panties.

Y/N: DUKE I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!!! ( Chases him with her blade )

Duke: AAHHH!!!! I'M SORRY! WHY ME! ( Runs)

Missi: I'll take it well got a nice bikini top and bottom let's go before the sun comes up. Duke? Y/N?

Now~

                        Duke's Pov

Okay I take that back I completely embarrassed her twice seeing her women area and seeing her expose body mostly her breasts pop out and what that lead me to getting chase and beaten not just her but Missi joined in. Why is getting a girl so hard then I'm use to? I got up and holding the book up my best and whistle a tune and I saw nice, white, lace panties oh it was glorious until I looked up and saw it was Y/N. She look back at me and to the point I knew I fucked up. She grabs her blade she carries around and had a pissed of glare on her face as for me I was scared but it's weird mostly it's Missi who scares me now it's Y/N!!!!! What the hell? This week for me has been coming nothing but bad luck.

Duke: AAAAAAHHH WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, WAIT!!!!!!!!

                       Y/N's Pov

You literally had enough with Duke's pervy self as you charge at him using the blade to slice him into two pieces or pierce his heart instead whatever you figure out it should work. Suddenly your eyes were no longer turn red and full of fury it stopped and you realize something has changed as you dropped your blade on the ground and fainted a little resting on Duke's chest. You knew something wasn't right.

Y/N: Uhhhh.....( Dizzy)

Duke: Uh...Y/N are you alright? ( Doesn't know what to do)

                        Duke's Pov

She was just laying her head against my chest should go do it in the bedroom with her or get help? She didn't even more I notices part of her body starts to heat up her arms, legs, cleavage, neck even her forhead developing red spots. I place my hand up her forhead to see if she was warm or has a fever. I screamed out of my lungs when my hand was red and full of flames! Dammit! She is very warm I don't know why but I get her to Missi quick. I hop her on my back as she was exhaling her breaths there were hot under my neck. She place her fingers between my shoulders, her legs around my waist, she rests her head around my back touching the end of my top hat. I was running around the castle with Y/N behind my back I was very worried about her. I enter the dark just with the piano mostly Missi would be in there.

Duke: MISSI!!!!!!!!! ( Opens the down) DAMMIT! She's not there?

Y/N: ( Exhaling) m...maybe She might be asleep....

Duke: Shhhh~ Y/N your feverish just lead anything to me.

Y/N: ( Exhaling) I know I'm weak but can't I just. ..

Duke: Shhhh!

Y/N: Duke!

Duke: Ah! Shhhhh~ I said no take backs! ( Place a finger on her lips)

You and Duke didn't know what to do as you felt light headed and eyes slowly close Duke started to panic as he slap your face to wake up of course that didn't work at all. Instead he place his lips into your for a long passionate kiss just to keep you  awake. Was this the perfect time you thought to yourself but the kiss took over then you both departed each as Duke continue to walk and finally reach the door to castle since he around in circles. Duke got up and use his heels to hit the door and finally a answer. You barely couldn't keep your eyes open you just kept exhaling.

Missi: Oh it's you fuke what do you want?

Duke: AHHH WHY ARE YOU DRESSED LIKE THAT! ( Has a nosebleed and face red )

Missi: I was going to night swim until you interrupt my plans.

Duke: Actually you look delicious in that bikini two piece ~ ( Smirk)

Missi: NOT TONIGHT BASTARD! ( Kicks his with the staff )

Duke: OOOOOOWWWWWWWWEE!

Missi: I'm not dealing with you tonight so get out or I'll have my familiar Minose deal with you.

Duke: MISSI WAIT! PLEASE GIVE ME ANOTHER CHANCE!!!!!!!!

Missi: No take backs!

Duke: I NEED YOUR HELP SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH Y/N?

Missi: Y/N?

Duke: Yes, I think she may have a fever or she's sick.

Missi: How do you know that? ( Suspicious)

Duke: JUST LOOK HOW SHE IS! ( Yells )

Missi: Oh! ( Looks at Y/N) I see take her inside and settle down on my bed.

Duke: Alright Thank You Missi.

Missi: I'm only doing this for her not you.

Duke: Hurtful but deal.

                     Missi's Pov

I saw Duke carried Y/N place her on the bed as I put my purple dress back on. Duke was worried mess I rolled my eyes and examine Y/N she has red spots on her body there were bright and shiny. I felt her forhead she had fever and the symptoms are not serve which is a good sign. I sat her up as she kept exhaling she was way to hot she needed a change of clothes luckily she can borrow my light shade purple night gown to feel more relax and comfortable. It very light to wear she just can't wear anything under it so her fever can go down. I smirked at Duke since he looks at her so much why doesn't he help me undress her and of course he's going be red so badly or feel so hard inside. I just love to torment him especially the girl he can't lay his eyes off.

Duke: Mi...mi...Missi? Is Y/N going to be alright? Does she have some type of disease or is she ill?

Missi: Duke she's perfectly fine she just have a high fever it's normal for humans like her but I've never seen a fever this rising then others before.

Duke: Is this good or bad will she make it?

Missi: Yes, Yes, Yes she will make it let me considerate!

Duke: Fine sorry...

Missi: Ahhh! She's really hot Duke!

Duke: Yes Missi?

Missi: ( Smirks ) Duke I need you to help me undress Y/N~

Duke: Wah...Wah...ME!? ( Turns Red )

Missi: Oh please you've done it before with many other women~

Duke: Uhh....Uh..I..

Missi: Just hold her shoulders she can't stand straight the fever is making unconscious.

Duke: Ahh....( Face heats up )

Missi: That's it perfect keep her like that.

                        Duke's Pov

I don't know what's wrong with me I literally don't care and just sleep with the girl and then later onto the next but for this feeling for Y/N it was different. Why was I scared or ready I saw her nude so many times or maybe because I'm worried about her health or herself. I've never seen her red and exhaling like this before this is her first time getting sick or the fever. Missi removes Y/N's gloves I finally saw her arms and fingers there were so soft but parts were bright and shiny red from the fever. Missi pulls off Y/N's kinky heel boots her legs and feet exposed same bright and shiny red spots from the fever it was going all over her. I couldn't have sworn that Missi was smirking when she took Y/N's choker off her neck and taking her tight dress. I was still holding Y/N's by her shoulders my face start to sweat my face was already heating up, drool coming out of my mouth one last pull Missi took the dress off and the tight dress slides down that's were I saw Y/N's breasts exposed.

My gosh just seeing them they were huge, lovely but at the same time what the hell I'm I doing. Missi looks back at me smiling as my face was red and I fell down off the bed hands up and jaw wide open I just saw tits big ones.

Duke: Ahhhhhh........( Frozed )

Missi: ( Smirks ) I knew he wasn't ready~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 202 10
Y/N meets a not just an ordinary Vampire but a vampire who doesn't go for blood right away but falls in love with a human that he doesn't know. Or do...
291K 6.6K 97
Akatsuki no Yona One Shots!! Yay! I do not own any of the anime character, the anime, or the manga. I made this book for your entertainment. Please e...
113K 5.1K 70
Book One of a three part series 18+ will contain mature content TW - mentions of rape, gore, abuse, sex, death "Watch your tone Lillian or you will...
9.6K 686 39
A story set in fantasy modern world where vampires, witches, angels, werewolfs and demons live amidst humans like normal people hiding their true n...