āœ” The Farmer who Changed Me šŸ€

By blinkingline

Being shipped off to her grandma's barn is definitely not the way Jennie wanted to spend her whole summer. šŸ€... More

Disclaimer
Prologue
Farm 1
Farm 2
Farm 3
Farm 4
Farm 5
Farm 6
Farm 7
Farm 8
Farm 9
Farm 10
Farm 11
Farm 12
Farm 13
Farm 14
Farm 15
Farm 16
Farm 17
Farm 18
Farm 19
Farm 20
Farm 21
Farm 22
Farm 23
Farm 24
Farm 25
Farm 26
Farm 27
Farm 28
Farm 29
Farm 30
Farm 31
Farm 32
Farm 33
Farm 34
Farm 35
Farm 36
Farm 37
Farm 38
Farm 39
Farm 40
Farm 41
Farm 42
Farm 43
Farm 44
Farm 45
Farm 46
Farm 47
Farm 48
Farm 49
Farm 50
Farm 51
Farm 53
Farm 54
Farm 55
Farm 56
Farm 57
Farm 58
Farm 59
Farm 60
Farm 61
Farm 62
Farm 63
Farm 64
Farm 65
Farm 66
Farm 67
Farm 68
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter - Daddy Day Care
Christmas Bonus Chapter

Farm 52

4.1K 188 36
By blinkingline

This chapter is dedicated to Isabellethomp, henridubois, tata_for_life, shaniee_banana & Wellacacho04 thanks for the upvotes & for following me 🥰

🍀🍀🍀

Cold winter air kissed our skin as we went out, a puff of smoke can be seen if you breathe out from the temperature.

Christmas carols can be heard from the streets and stores that we pass by and the snow is starting to fall, covering everything in white.

"Aren't you cold with that? Do you wanna go back and change?" Taehyung worriedly glanced over my outfit. We wore a matching black and white couple outfit and I'm on a skirt.

"It's ok mon amour, I have my coat and you to keep me warm." I grinned leaning into him sideways.

"What's taking them so long anyway?" He mumbled, looking back as we wait for jisoo and yoongi.

"You think they hit it off already?" I asked and taehyung snorted.

"Yoongi can walk out naked right now. He blends well like that with the cold." Taehyung grabbed one of my hands and intertwined it, putting it inside on his jacket's pocket.

"Jisoo can melt him. She's charming like that." I countered.

"I hope so too. I wanna see the old yoongi back but it's been so long." He kissed my temple and I hugged him.

It wasn't long before we saw jisoo dragging out yoongi. The guy was motionless as ever but somehow, how he speaks improved. You can see his expression from his tone like now.

"Why should I come again? Jin's not coming too." He mumbled, sounding annoyed.

"Yeah but hoseok wants to see you. Come on let's go. They've been waiting for us." Taehyung said, hailing a cab and yes, the girls are here! They're all present! Jisoo and I squealed when we learned they're coming for Christmas break.

We're heading to The Plaza Hotel where the girls booked a Two bedroom Suite which is located on the penthouse level of the Plaza and offers breath-taking views of Central Park and the New York City skyline and take note, it has an expansive private terrace!

Jisoo and I happily chatted as we went in while the boys carried our luggages behind us.

"Oh wait, shouldn't we be pretending?" I whispered to jisoo.

"I already spoke with the girls about it." She giggled. Hence when we arrived, jisoo went to hug Irene who became emotional seeing her twin.

"Yah! Why are you suddenly crying." Jisoo laughed.

"I don't know. I just missed you so much!" She bawled. I wanted to yell at her if she didn't miss me but then remembered yoongi.

"You must be jisoo? We heard from jennie so much about you." Lisa and grinned, pulling jisoo away from Irene. I laughed when they held hands and I can see how tight jisoo is holding lisa's hand knowing fully well about the latter's mischievousness.

"And you must be lisa! Jennie told me about you too! I can't believe you're the same friends my twin has been talking about!" Jisoo's deep voice turned high pitch making moonbyul and hwasa to burst out laughing.

"Oh this is so funny. What a small world." They looked at jisoo teasingly.

"Indeed." Jisoo replied witb gritted teeth. I pressed my face on taehyung biceps to stop myself from doubling over.

"Great! Everyone's here! We can now all eat!!" Chaeyoung clapped her hands. Of course.

"Are you sure you don't wanna shift to culinary chae?" I raised a brow at her

"I don't cook. I eat." She flipped her hair, turning back towards the dining area.

"You girls can put your stuff upstairs. The boys will be staying in the room here downstairs." It's clearly a fortune to stay a night here especially during peak seasons like this.

"I'll go bring our stuff up." I informed jisoo who just nodded.

Taehyung helped me carry jisoo's bag up.

"Ugh! Lovely kingsize bed." I moaned and stretched as I rolled to the bed.

"Guess I won't be sleeping beside you tonight." Taehyung laid down beside me and pulled me close.

"Nope." I giggled when he pouted

"You're that excited." I nodded

"I'm dying for the gossip. We missed alot and they missed alot."

"Don't you talk over the phone?" He asked, raising a brow at me.

"Yeah. But it's not the same!" He rolled his eyes. Muttering girls, under his breath.

"Come on! Let's check the terrace!" I stood up and pulled taehyung.

"Omo! It's so pretty!" I gasped taking in the view.

"Not as pretty as you." He cheekily rose his brows up and down.

"Tell me something I don't know." I snorted. He rolled his eyes and attempted to leave. I laughed and pulled him back.

"Awweee is my baby sulking?" I cooed but he's not looking at me. I always tease him when he compliments me and it annoys him.

"Yiieee~ he's gonna smile~" I hugged him, my chin on his chest, looking up at him as I hung myself from the ground, bending my knees but he didn't budge although I know he's hiding a smile. He can't resist me.

"Mon amour~" he just let me do whatever while he just stands there, his hands idle on his side.

I stood up straight and did an aegyo but he just walk past me towards the railings. I pouted.

I hugged him from the back and tiptoed, resting my chin on his shoulders. I hummed.

You don't know, babe
When you hold me
And kiss me slowly
It's the sweetest thing
And it don't change
If I had it my way
You would know that you are

I smiled seeing his lips tugged up into a smile. His cheeks colored a cute shade of red.

You're the coffee that I need in the morning
You're my sunshine in the rain when it's pouring
Won't you give yourself to me
Give it all, oh

He looked at me and I grinned as I sang, serenading him.

I just wanna see
I just wanna see how beautiful you are
You know that I see it
I know you're a star
Where you go I follow
No matter how far
If life is a movie
Oh you're the best part, oh oh oh
You're the best part, oh oh oh
Best part

He released my hand and turned to face me then wrapped his arms around my waist. I giggled when he pulled me in, letting me step on his shoes as I wrapped my arms around his nape

It's the sunrise
And those brown eyes, yes
You're the one that I desire
When we wake up
And then we make love
It makes me feel so nice

He sang the next verse for me and it's my turn to blush as he swayed as around while the sun starts to sets around us, painting the skies golden.

You're my water when I'm stuck in the desert
You're the Tylenol I take when my head hurts
You're the sunshine on my life

I can't stop smiling. His binnie was long gone so his grown permed hair is showing and when the golden rays hit the side of his face making his eyes look lighter than it is while he beautifully sang for me, I couldn't ask for more.

I just wanna see how beautiful you are
You know that I see it
I know you're a star
Where you go I follow
No matter how far
If life is a movie
Then you're the best part, oh oh oh
You're the best part, oh oh oh
Best part

He bent down lightly to give me a kiss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.2K 2.2K 21
å„Ŗ雅 ā”Š š„šŒššŽš–š„š‘ š“. š˜¶š˜µš˜©š˜°š˜³š˜Ŗš˜»š˜¦ š“. š˜­š˜­š˜°š˜ø š˜¼š˜¶š˜µš˜©š˜°š˜³š˜Ŗš˜µš˜ŗ š˜µš˜° š˜­š˜°š˜·š˜¦ š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶ šŸ™ ā”€ š’® š”˜“ źžŒźž‹ ŪŖ ā—Œ ź•€ ׄ
1.6K 88 20
"š˜ š˜øš˜°š˜¶š˜­š˜„ š˜¬š˜Ŗš˜“š˜“ š˜©š˜¦š˜³ š˜“š˜°š˜®š˜¦š˜µš˜Ŗš˜®š˜¦š˜“ š˜£š˜¦š˜¤š˜¢š˜¶š˜“š˜¦ š˜“š˜©š˜¦ š˜øš˜°š˜¶š˜­š˜„š˜Æ'š˜µ š˜“š˜©š˜¶š˜µ š˜¶š˜±," "š˜ š˜øš˜°š˜¶š˜­š˜„'š˜·š˜¦ š˜£š˜¦š˜¦š˜Æ š˜“š˜°š˜°š˜° š˜Ŗš˜Æ š˜­...
73.7K 3.7K 38
ā I just wanted to see the light at the end of the tunnel. āž āŒ½ in which a homeless boy finds his light āŒ½ Ā© allisonscarlette 2017 { kim taehyung and j...
457K 15.4K 77
a ship. a dating ban. busy schedules. far-from-acquaintance relationship. things won't really work out. but if you really, really like her, tell her...