Kurai Akuma | KNY • M!Reader

נכתב על ידי DaRkChAoZlOrD

Having lost his memory at a young age, (Y/N) Kamado lived a carefree life with his family. However, when trag... עוד

BS | Shadow Breathing
1st Sword | Into the Shadows
2nd Sword | Demon Eater
3rd Sword | Return to Light
4th Sword | Demon Slayer
5th Sword | Mayhem in Town
6th Sword | Fealty for Tyranny
7th Sword | Devil's House
8th Sword | Calm Into the Storm
9th Sword | Mountain Brawl
10th Sword | Against the Rules
11th Sword | Shadow Pillar
12th Sword | Falling Ashes
13th Sword | Butterflies
14th Sword | Trainer from Hell
15th Sword | Desire
16th Sword | Our Bonds
17th Sword | Resonating Hearts
18th Sword | Reverie
19th Sword | The Unending Dream
20th Sword | The Dreamer Awakens
21st Sword | Shadow, Flames and Disorder
22nd Sword | A New Daybreak

BS | Dance of Ashes

17.6K 373 50
נכתב על ידי DaRkChAoZlOrD

——————————————————————
Dance of Ashes:
(P.S, credit and thanks to AliceInWond for the idea of the Gif Forms :D)
————————————————————————
Dance of Ashes Lore:

As a child with no memories of his own, (Y/N) was taught the Dance of the Fire God within the Kamado Family. However, due to his lack of an affinity with Pure Flames like those of the Kamado Family, (Y/N) could never master the Dance. Due to this, he created his own style based on the Dance of the Fire God. Utilizes Ash Flames instead of Pure Flames.

Users:
(Y/N) (L/N)

First Step: Scorching Halo

Coating a blade in Ash Energy, the user unleashes a single, arcing slash to scorch enemies in a circular formation.

Second Step: Solar Pierce

A single, arcing thrust which can pierce through multiple opponents when executed correctly.

Third Step: Flaming Thrust

A simple, yet powerful thrust of a sword that contains enough destructive power to level and raze the floor as collateral. Fastest Dance Step.

Fourth Step: Dark Devourment

Enveloping the blade in a savage layer of Ash Energy, the user creates the illusion of a dragon's head to devour the opponent.

Fifth Step: Purgatory Cross

Quickly brandishing their sword, the user slashes six times with an Ash Energy coated blade.

Sixth Step: Parhelion Sunflare

Utilizing sudden and violent twists, the user can evade at high speeds. Leaves behind an afterimage if executed successfully.

Seventh Step: Ascending Hell

An anti-air attack. Gathering Ash Energy within the blade, the user slashes into the air to sever anything in its path.

Eighth Step: Ashen Calamity

The Final Step to the Dance of Ashes. Coating themselves in Ash Energy, the user releases it all around them in a blaze of ash flames.

~ Chaoz has logged out. ~

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

300 17 7
"The pain of losing you is something I will never recover from. I am begging you, please pull back," he pleaded, his voice hoarse and desperate. Tear...
505 11 6
This is a story based of of Kimitsu No Yiaba (also known as demon slayer) This story doesn't exactly follow the cannon storyline as we know it, but...
38K 1.6K 26
❝ 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 ❞ ㅤ ╰┈─➤ in which y/n, the frost hashira, encounters tanjiro during his final s...
4K 104 12
Female Reader insert. Going to the bar three times a week was a norm for you, and you didn't exactly know how your liver is still okay till now. Kama...