She Belongs To The Billionair...

By HephziLolami

Billionaire's series ~ 1 Kara Wilson is your average twenty years old college student, striving to make... More

SBTTB
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Epilogue
Q and A

Chapter 69

76.9K 2.2K 330
By HephziLolami

Thank you for reading. God bless you and I love you.

Kara’s POV

*

            Stephano stole a glance at me as the lovers shared a kiss in the TV and smirk tugged at a side of his lips. He was teasing me; I could see it clearly in his eyes. And I was letting him tease me, which he enjoyed, judging by the smirk that stretched further on his face. We got married two months ago and I’d gotten to know this man even better daily.

“What?” I asked him with a scowl.

“Did I say anything?” The sides of his eyes crinkled a bit as his smirk widened.

My scowl deepened. “You were staring at me just now and of no doubt thinking something crafty in that head of yours.”

He shrugged and sat up on the bed. “Don’t forget that without this crafty head and brain of mine, we won’t be here today, together. But I put my ego aside the time we had our first fight — which by the way was your fault since you overreacted — and then I went over to your apartment because I knew you would have learnt your lesson after a while. And I wasn’t wrong; you came running back into my arms.” The expression on his face turned cocky while he smiled as if reminiscing an inside joke.

“Rub it in my face all you want. Has the matter not passed?” I scooted farther from him.

“It has passed. You just have to show me more gratitude for loving you so much to the extent that I couldn’t wait for us to be on bad terms for up to twenty four hours before reconciling with you. And when I say things, know they're for a reason.”

I huffed. “Whatever.”He moved closer to me and sat behind me, pulling me down by the shoulders to rest on his chest.

“Do you want to know one funny thing about us?” His eyes twinkled mischievously and I knew I might not like what he was about to say but I still had to hear it.

“Tell me.” I replied and randomly played with the teddy bear he’d gotten for me a while ago.

I was even considering getting a puppy but since I would be busy for a while, it’d have to wait for a little more time. I couldn’t forget the pink puppy I’d been playing with in my dream the night after we had the house party last year, which was when he made our relationship public to the world.  The more I thought about the puppy, the stronger the urge to get it became.

“I am your first kiss.” He stated slowly and I turned around to face him, surprised. His eyes drifted to my mouth, and back up to my eyes. He gulped.

“How come? If I remember vividly, my first kiss is-”

“Victor Dimitri. He’s not your first kiss Kara, you’ve kissed me before then.” I gasped. I couldn’t remember kissing him and even though I used to be really troublesome while growing up, I wasn’t that mischievous to have kissed the good looking young master without knowing. He did love to brood and he definitely wasn't the best company.

“When? How? How come I don’t remember kissing you?” I squinted at him.

“That time, you were much younger and my dad hosted a dinner party at his place one evening. Then, somehow you got intoxicated after mingling with some boys who were business partners with my dad and I had to carry you up to my room so you wouldn’t do anything funny.”

“Why not my own room?” I hugged the teddy to my chest.

“I’m still getting there. Be patient.” He commented and then kissed my cheek. “I took you to my room because it was safer. It was better than taking you to your room where I won’t be able to access the locks on time or confirm your safety whenever I want to.”

“Like someone would come into my room and try something when it’s not a college or frat party? Let’s just say you’ve been a possessive devil since we were much younger.” He looked smugly at me, not even in the least bit offended by my choice of words.

“Anyway, you kissed me that night and even complemented on my looks. You said I was handsome and you begged me to kiss you back with my golden lips.” He shamelessly added. Could he be anymore cocky right now?

I looked away and tilted my chin upwards, then scowled at him. “You’re not all that good looking. I’m sure I was exaggerating in my drunken state.”

“What did you just say?” He growled playfully.

“I said you’re not that good loo-” I tried to get off the bed but he foresaw my actions and quickly grabbed me by the waist, pulling me back to the center of the bed and kneeling on both sides of me.

“Stephano!” I giggled. His hands quickly found their way to my sides, halting my protests as his fingers began to play the piano on my skin. “St-stop. Please ba-baby. Oh stop hahaha! No.”

He stopped for only a few seconds but didn’t take his hands off.  “Only if you say I’m the most handsome man on Earth and the most energetic man in bed.” He told me seriously.

I gaped at him. How chauvinistic could this man be? His ego was far bigger than his head.

“Never!” I giggled and struggled from his hold, which by the way, proved futile.

“Okay then. I will eat you up and I’ll gladly enjoy every bit of it.” He growled and pecked my cheek. One hand held my wrists above me and the other hand tickled me relentlessly.

“Stephano... please...” I laughed, but I stylishly admired his handsome face and lovely smile as he kneeled above me. He was good looking, and he was mine. Mine alone.

“Say it.” He gruffly stated. I watched his Adam’s apple bob as he looked up at my lips and randomly kissed me. “Say it...fuck, you’re so fucking beautiful it makes me go crazy when I stare at you. My wife is so fucking beautiful and she’s all mine.” He groaned, fondling my right breast with a palm and bucking his hips against mine, gritting his jaws.

I chuckled, realizing that we’d been thinking in the same direction while eyeing each other and mentally claiming each other.

He shook his head to clear his thoughts, and then looked down at me with clear eyes. “Say it, darling. You know you want to say it.” He kissed me slowly, sloppily and I groaned at his seductive measures.

“Nope.” I popped the ‘p’ and he growled playfully again.

“Don’t blame me for my next action because I won’t let you off.”

“What ar- Noo....please ba-baby...haha. okay fine, ok-okay haha. You’re haha you’re the most hand- handsome man ever. Haha.”

“The second one.” He sucked my lips in-between his, making me moan out loud as I still cackled due to the aftereffect of his tickling.

“No. Please don’t make me say it.” I pouted but he chuckled.

“Are you sure you don’t want to say it?” His lips moved down to my chin and then to my cleavage. “Are you sure you’re not usually affected by my tongue skills, your nipples don’t harden when I tell you how I want to pleasure you after a stressful day? You know how long we can go if we choose to begin now baby. Imagine me bucking my hips with yours, moaning at the feel of your sweet tightness as I make you come hard. Your helpless whimpers is the same reason I love taking you bare-back, knowing you anticipate me thrusting dangerously fast into your warm heat from behind and-”

“You’re the most energetic man. My husband is the most energetic man ever.” I blurted out with flushed cheeks and heavy eyelids. “Can I get up now?”

His hold on me slaked a bit. “Really? You think I’m energetic too don’t you? I always knew you were day dreaming abo-”

“Can you stop? I said it already.” I looked away, breathing heavily. Who would imagine we still had bedroom exercise this morning if they saw us right now? He’d woken me up with his tongue down there and now he was saying such hot things! Stephano chuckled and released my hands but didn’t get off me.

“You meant it.” He smirked and finally got off me. “I love seeing you blush. Will that blush go down there?” He palmed my mound but I crossed my legs together with a bashful look, making him chuckle again.

I blushed harder and looked away from him. “Of course I meant it, we both know you’re good and energetic in bed but maybe you should channel that energy to other things as well.”

“Pshh. I’m the real package and you know it. I’ve specially cooked for you a few times despite my busy schedule. I’m hard-working with lots of achievements at my young age and I’m fantastic in bed too.” His smirk widened when he finally got off me, making me pout though I was secretly delighted that my husband was so hardworking.

“Shut up! Let’s watch a new movie.” A corner of my lips curled up as I smiled stylishly and allowed him wrap his arms around my waist as we began to watch a new movie titled After and according to the details we read about it, the movie was an adaptation of a novel.

Great talent, I’d say. I knew mama would’ve gone far if she’d been writing those stories all these years too. How far though, I couldn’t exactly say.

“Tell me you love me.” He suddenly stated cheekily behind me when we were fifteen minutes into the movie. I scoffed. Was this man even a grown-up? He usually acted so childish sometimes. “Tell me you love me baby.” He repeated with a doting tone that melted my heart.

I swiftly pecked his lips before facing the TV once more. “Hubby I love you.” I replied in a child-like voice, basking in my husbands love sick attention on me.

“And wifey, I love you.” He pecked my left cheek playfully and chuckled. We concentrated on the movie after that. Halfway into the movie, a knock startled us. I reduced the volume of the TV.

“Who’s there?” I called.

“It’s Esther. You have a visitor ma’am.” Our new house help replied. I looked at Stephano with an expression that meant, ‘are you expecting someone’ and he shook his head.

“What’s the person’s name?”

“He said he’s Mr. Gonzalo. He refused to give any other details. He came with two men who have decided to wait outside for him.”

“What?!” I gasped and sat up. I looked at Stephano whose jaw was now clenched.

“Tell him we’ll be down in a bit.” Stephano called and she left after an ‘okay sir.’

I faced Stephano. “Stephano that person is the same one who-”

“I know babe. He’s no longer a threat to us. I promise.”

“That doesn’t explain why he's here. He almost ruined you.” I frowned.

He held my cheeks and caressed them softly. “Kara, calm down. Let’s hear him out and if you aren’t comfortable with being around him, I’ll see him alone-”

“No way. I’m not leaving you alone with that man. You had nightmares for months after what he did. How can you be so forgiving?!” I seethed. My breathing was coming out raggedly and I felt my temper rising.

My eyes started blurring while I yelled. Stephano grabbed me and hugged me tightly. “Shh. Kara, look at me. He’s not here to harm me and he’ll never harm me again. He called on the morning of our wedding day and explained some things but I didn’t tell you because I didn’t want you to worry. He attacked me because he thought I forced you to date me and sent him back to his mother so he wouldn’t pursue you but he later realized you were in love with me and backed off. Moreover, that wasn’t the reason I sent him away.”

My brows furrowed. I never knew all these. Then a thought struck. “Remember the file you gave me a while ago?”

“I gave you a file?” He frowned.

“Yes. Even I am just remembering it. You gave me a file that night when you came home after getting drugged and were acting weird.” I ran out of bed and went to search the drawer containing my most important and valuable documents, sighing when I recognized the manila envelope containing the files. “Here it is. What does it say? Oh goodness, I didn’t even open it since that night.”

He collected it and skimmed through it. “Yes. Yes now I remember. This was the file I asked my cousin, Stefan to get me...that night I worked late at the office and went through the file for a while before keeping it in my folder and taking it downstairs. But I remembered something I was supposed to bring home with me before starting the car and I returned into the office...that was all I could remember...”

I cradled his head. “But why did you ask me to keep it? Is there a secret in it? I haven’t even read it...” I frowned.

“Gonzalo’s name is included in this list, though he probably doesn’t know anything about it. He had no idea the file was in the car though he might’ve suspected I had it. It’s a list of criminals and mafia households in the whole of Italy and it mustn’t get into the hands of the government. Most of these men were suspected to have taken part or at least been aware about the death of Vladimiro Tito’s sister in-law.”

I frowned and digested the piece of information. Vladimiro Tito was the current president of Italy. The death of his sister in-law had gone viral early last year. Several rumors had spread about the cause of her death while some said she was kidnapped and killed, and others said she was allegedly pregnant and had died during childbirth. Then the remaining of his words processed and my eyes widened.

“Stephano...mafia? Gonzalo is involved in the mafia?” The Mafias were powerful people that shouldn’t be joked with.

Stephano pulled me down on him and I sat on his thighs. He pecked my temple. “Yes, a relative of his, actually. I got to know and sent him home. If I didn’t send him back to his mom in that period, he would’ve been killed. These people show no mercy when it’s an order from above and the president has strong connections too.”

“Bu-but it’s the mafia. You know, like the Godfather kind of Mafia.”

“It’s a secret organization but not a bad one...to those whose hands are clean. The mafia has their own duties and responsibilities just like the government. It’s nothing to be scared of, okay?” Stephano reassured with a peck on my forehead.

“Mafias are gangsters.” I argued.

“Except they’re compelled, they aren’t just bad guys with thirst for blood. My grandfather used to be in the mafia. He was a good man and he died peacefully. Now let’s go down and see him. Change your clothes; I don’t want him seeing all my beautiful shape and goodies.” He told me quickly with his eyes skimming over my little clothing, then he pecked my lips and went out.

I looked down at what I was wearing. Bump shorts and a thin fabric camisole which my nipples were almost drilling into. I picked a loose dress and pulled it down on my head before rushing out. Stephano was talking to Gonzalo when I got down. Mama was nowhere to be found.

“Kara?”

Gonzalo got up and moved closer. I didn’t try to pretend that I was happy to see him, because I really wasn’t. “Gonzalo. Hey.”

He placed a hand on my shoulder and smiled. “It’s been a year and you’ve not changed.”

“Is that a compliment or...?” I frowned.

“Yes Kara, it is. It’s nice to see you again though you clearly don’t look at all pleased. Everything that happened was a mere coincidence, I promise you that.”

“Oh, really?” An evil glint flashed in my eyes. Drugging Stephano was a mere coincidence to him?

“Yes, I never meant to cause you any inconvenience. Things just happened in a rush at that time-” the ringing doorbell stopped him from continuing. Instead of calling Esther or Marge, I decided to go and check it myself and promptly walked to the door. I opened the door and was surprised by the sight of Mimi and Armando.

“Kara!” She pulled me into a hug the moment she stepped in.

“Hey! How are you doing Mimi?” I pulled away and carried the little boy holding her hand in a tight grip beside her. “And isn’t Armando looking so charming? Come in!” Andre said hi a few seconds after, coming in just as I was shutting the door.

Mimi was asking about mama when she saw Gonzalo and she ran in to hug him. I saw Andre tense beside me. Giving him a small, reassuring smile, we went in.

“Your baby is now a big boy. I can’t wait to have my own Bambino running around the house.” Gonzalo chuckled and caressed the boy’s cheek while little Armando looked from me to Gonzalo and back. Andre cleared his throat behind me.

“Oh, Gonzalo meet my fiancé, Andre Nitti.” Mimi introduced them.

“Gonzalo Rodriguez Romano. I have heard a lot about you Andre and don’t worry, they’re all good things.” He flashed a smile.

“I can guess.” Andre mainly replied and briefly shook Gonzalo’s hand before swiftly dropping it. Mimi gave him a look but he was still glaring at Gonzalo. I smiled.

“Why don’t you do some catching up in the kitchen, Mimi? Mama should be there.”

“Oh Natalia. I’ve missed her.” Mimi crooned and received Armando from my arms before heading for the kitchen.

“I’ll serve some juice, have your seats please.” I told Gonzalo and Andre. Since Andre was with my husband, I was more confident to leave that the large sitting room.

When I walked into the kitchen, mama was lamenting to Mimi about how she was never allowed to work and she was being treated like a baby.

“All I used to do here was cook. I love cooking and now I’m not even allowed to cook.”

I scowled. “Go shopping. You’ve accumulated over millions all over the years from your voluptuous salary but you only ever go to Geoffrey’s place. Go shopping, start accepting mother in-law’s offer when she invites you to those parties. Travel around. Enjoy life.”

“Kara-” my mama started but Mimi interrupted her.

“She’s right Natalia. You have been working for the Alfonsi’s for a long time and you need to get used to just relaxing. Also, didn’t you use to write several years ago?”

Mama shrugged. “Yes. But I stopped that a while ago. All my typed works and first hand manuscripts are probably brown by now.”

“You can start writing once again. We believe you’ll go places because you have very good plots with strong characters and I even have a good writing app where you can type your new stories and share with people.”

“Really?” Mama beamed.

“Yes. It’s an app called Wattpad. Creating an account is very easy and since you’ve been using a browsing phone for years, it’ll be very easy for you to find your way around.”

Mama beamed, pleased with what Mimi told her. Then her expression suddenly turned gloomy.

“What’s wrong?”

“Writing is something I’ve always wanted to pursue for years. Now I’m entering my fifties soon...and I don’t know if I can still succeed.”

“Esther!” I called.

“Yes ma’am?” She appeared from the other door that led to the yard.

“Take a bottle of grape wine with three clean glasses to my husband and his visitors. Tell them I’ll be with them shortly.” I instructed her and she left with a curt bow. I faced mama.

“Mama. One thing I’ve realized in life is that there’s no time you can’t begin to work towards fulfilling your dreams. You could either be twenty five or fifty two, as long as the drive is there, nothing else matters more. The important thing is this; don’t let anything or anyone stop you from achieving all that you’ve put your heart to. Remember that story you used to tell me from the Bible when I was a little girl?”

Mama shook her head at my question and handed Armando back to his mother. “He’s getting weightier by the day.” She smiled while Armando pecked her cheeks and smeared the lollipop on from lips on her cheeks before accepting his mother’s embrace.

“The tower of Babel. Those people wanted to go and look for God and they decided to build a tower. Then God looked down and said to himself that humans are strong willed and no matter whatever they want to achieve in life, as long as they work towards it with determination, they’ll achieve it. Then he had to confound them by changing their tongues so they’ll speak in different languages. My point is this, you can achieve whatever you want. Even when you’re seventy. All that matters is your will and determination, which I know you have. Start your stories mama. I’ll get you a new laptop on Monday and install all the necessary applications on it so you can start typing away. Also, I’ll get some writing materials so you can brush up your writing skills. Who knows if you’ll be the next Nora Roberts or J. K Rowling?” I giggled.

“Oh boy. You now read novels?” Mimi beamed in surprise. She broke a carrot and munched on it. She was always quick to munch on whatever edible thing she could get her handsome on.

“Yes. Thanks to Stephano, I’ve started reading. I started with The Great Gatsby by Scott Fitzgerald and the Harry Potter series, that was around five months ago. I’m currently reading ‘The Family’ by Mario Puzo from his mafia family collection. I can’t wait to read The Godfather because I watched the movie when I was much younger. I need to know the changes that were made in comparison to the movie, if at all there are any.” I rambled while mama and Mimi stared at me with awestruck eyes as if we were kids and I was currently telling them my parents just got me a house full of chocolates and Goodies.

“Oh em gee, you have the series?!” Mimi shrieked.

I smirked. “Yep. I also have the Jason Bourne series waiting on my shelf. Bourne Object, Bourne Supremacy and the rest. Stephano had them shipped in days ago, saying they’re really good action novels.” I giggled.

“Guess I have the right amount of books to keep me company for the next few months. I’m currently rereading Pride and Prejudice.” Mama stated smugly and I smirked, agreeing with her.

Mimi cleared her throat. She put a babbling Armando down and he wabbled around.

“You know, there’s no single day that passes where I don’t thank Mr. Stephano in my heart. He’s a good man. You know my dad is actually the Evans Mayhew.”

I gave her a look. His name sounded familiar but I couldn’t say where exactly I’d heard it.

“Minister of Education.”

I gasped. “What? Your dad is the country’s Minister of Education? Then why are you-”

“I encountered some problems with Andre. It was so serious that some people tried to kill assassinate because he refused to leave me, so he fled Manitoba, Canada where we’d met but I was pregnant at that time. He got to know and brought me here in Italy since he’d just gotten a job offer he was considering because he didn’t trust my dad and stepmom not to try and abort his child…since they hated him and weren’t really in support of us being together, moreover, they had plans for me. Long story short, this had been my hideout for the past one year, close to two years since I got pregnant. And never for once did Mr. Alfonsi treat me inferior, till I gave birth and solved my differences between Andre and my parents.”

“Wow.” I smiled. “Stephano is a good man. I’ll go and join them, so you ladies keep the conversation going without me.” I left while Mimi was asking mama if she now had a man she was interested in while mama spanked her butt in response. I giggled at their silliness and went to join the men.

Gonzalo was just getting up at the same time. “Thank you for understanding. I hope we can be at peace with one another when we cross paths again in the future.”

“Of course.” Stephano nodded and they shook hands before he walked him out the door.

“She doesn’t know. Don’t tell her.” I told Andre, referring to Mimi’s knowledge about Gonzalo’s involvement with the mafia and what he did to Stephano last year. I didn’t want her to hate him in the future.

“I won’t, Kara. How’s your mom by the way? I miss her cookies. She reminds me so much of my late mom.”

I knew his mom was late since we often conversed and I rubbed his shoulder comfortingly, smiling up at him. “Why don’t you go into the kitchen and find out how she’s doing?” I wiggled my brows and he took out two top buttons of his shirt with the cuffs, quickly heading for the kitchen. I chuckled at his eagerness to eat cookies.

Stephano came in just then and I walked towards him, going on my tippy toes to peck his lips. “No more Mafia men around here?”

“No more Mafia men.” He chuckled. “Just a hint though, my dad was supposed to be a district head after my grandfather died, the position was even vacant for long…but he renounced and both I and Giuliano automatically renounced as well when it should’ve been passed down to us. They aren’t bad people baby. But you just don’t cross them, they may not be all that gracious.”

“I’ll have that in mind.” I pecked his lips.

“Don’t you find it strange how we prefer to stay in and make out or cuddle during our free time? I haven’t taken you out that much, even since we were dating and I feel bad about it. I’ll take you out tomorrow. I’ll have Andre book a reservation at Hotel Cala Di Volpe and we’ll spend two days there. Is that okay with you?”

“Yes, it’s perfect, but make it three days. Come and sit.” I dragged him to the couch. “Mama finally wants to go back to writing. I mean, full time. I can’t wait to read all her books.”

“That’s a brilliant idea. I can’t deny enjoying those books Natalia always made us read when we were younger. She developed the reader in me and in Angela, can’t say the same for Giuliano. All in all, I’m glad she finally decided to work on her God-given talent. I’m hungry again babe, please get Esther to get me some fruits.” He pecked my lips and I went to get him the fruits in the house myself, wondering where he got all the muscles from when he always ate sixty percent fruit and forty percent food daily.

I would surely get to find out one day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

783K 28.4K 67
Billionaires and Monsters #1 Casandra Hernández is a young hard working billionaire living in Santa Montes along with her widowed mother. After bei...
66.5K 2.9K 42
THE BILLIONAIRE OF LONDON SERIES: #2. She shouldn't have taken the money, but she did, and now she will pay for the consequences of her actions becau...
296K 10.9K 47
Billionaire's series ~ 4 Angela Alfonsi is the last born of the Alfonsi family, a family of businessmen and women involved in the Italian chain of ma...
1M 25K 43
Nathan Parker A 24 years billionaire and a single father of 2 years old. He is cold, arrogant, rude and doesn't give a shit about any others feelings...