niall's princess | njh

By adidaspunk

❝ if you would have stayed for a week, we wouldn't be doing this right now. ❞ More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
~Epilouge~

Chapter 8

8.7K 160 19
By adidaspunk

A/N: Heeeeeellllo! 'Vas happening with you guys, eh? Anyways, I'm really bored right now and have nothing better to do, so I'm just going to update... yeah... so... I'm going to start writing now.. Hope you guys enjoy it! (: xx

Oh, and if you took the time to read this crap, you deserve a cookie! *gives cookie*

SONG OF THE DAY: Illusion by Ross Lynch (suggested by my sister)

Okay! Now on with the story! (:

--------------------------------------------

Mady

My heart was racing in my chest as I watched Niall stare down at the table, searching for something to eat. My palms were sweaty as my arms hung to my sides, and my hands clung to my shirt for something to grip onto. My eyes wandered around the room, and I smiled as I saw Liam, Louis, Zayn, and Harry doing the conga line.

"Come on, Mady! Join us!" I heard Louis holler as they did a lap around the food table. I let out a small chuckle, my eyes meeting with Tommo's.

"Sure!" I didn't hesitate to join the line, so I ran behind Louis and wrapped my arms around his stomach. I could feel the butterflies in my stomach stirring when I realized I was practically holding Louis Tomlinson.

In front of me, Lou was holding Harry, Harry was holding Zayn, and Zayn was holding Liam. Trying to talk between frequent giggles, I turned to face the blonde who was munching on some snacks.

"Nialler, why don't you join us?" I suggested, still walking in circles with the four boys. I saw Niall's eyes light up, and he didn't hesitate to dash right over and join in. I felt my face heat up as Niall wrapped his arms around my waist, joining the dance.

"This is what I call a One Direction get together!" Hazza cheered playfully, and I saw Liam and Zayn nod. I laughed as well, readjusting my grip around Louis. Niall tightened his grip around me as Liam, being the one in the front, decided to move a little faster.

Before we knew it, we had gotten so fast, that we eventually all fell over on top of each other. The Irish boy was laughing his head off as he was laying on top of Liam, and Liam was beside Zayn. Zayn was on top of Harry, and Louis was on top of me. It wasn't long until I had fallen on top of Niall.

Both my hands were pinned down on his chest, and my knees were on his stomach. Niall and I locked gazes, and I could feel him breathing heavily, as was I. His eyes roamed over me, and I wondered why he wasn't trying to move. Oh, how I wanted so bad to brush his bangs out of his eyes and lean in to kiss his lips, but I didn't.

I slowly started to climb off of him, and he gradually began to sit up. He rubbed the back of his head, smiling and looking at me. I slid a loose strand of hair behind my ear, smoothing the wrinkles of my hoodie as we awkwardly looked at each other.

"I'm sorry for falling," I broke the silence, my voice quavering as I spoke.

"It's okay," he stuffed his hands in the pockets of his jacket. "Besides, it was Louis' fault." He smiled at me, and I couldn't help but laugh.

As I looked into the distance, I met eyes with Hazza, watching as he winked at me. I knew he was winking due to what had just happened with Nialler, and I felt myself blush thinking about it. I could just tell that he and I both wanted me and Niall to get together. I know how desperate he is to find the blonde a girlfriend.

"I usually never say this," Zayn began, exchanging glances with Daddy Direction. "But, I'm knackered."

"Yeah, me too," Liam scratched the back of his neck. "I think it would be best if we went to bed." Niall and Louis nodded, but Harry didn't.

"Guys, we have to clean up first," Harry reminded, picking up an empty cup from the floor. Louis rolled his eyes.

"There goes our clean freak," he began, and I heard Niall laugh. Harry crossed his arms over his chest, skimming over Louis with his eyes.

"At least I'm not living in my own filth," Harry snapped jokingly, and Lou only shook his head. I let out a small giggle when I heard them babble. Liam sighed.

"Alright, let's hurry up and clean so we can get to bed," Liam picked up a few plastic plates, used napkins, and some empty cups. He reached over the garbage to throw them away, then rolled up the table cloth that was barely hanging on the the table. I thought it would be best of my kindness to help clean up a little since I'm the guest, so I followed behind Daddy Direction.

When we were done cleaning, as knackered as Zayn was, he was the first to dash up the stairs to his bedroom. Niall and Louis closely trailed along behind him, and Liam slowly stepped up each stair. As I threw away the last trace of trash, I noticed Harry was still downstairs.

He stood there, his hands stuffed in his pockets and stepping towards me. I stood up on my feet, looking up at the curly haired boy.

"You coming?" I heard him say to me, as he pointed to the stairs. I nodded, folding my arms over my chest.

"Yeah, I'm heading to bed right now," I answered, and Harry pulled his hands out from his pockets.

"Alright, if you don't need anything more, I'm off to bed," as he was about to walk away, I grabbed his wrist and pulled him backwards.

"Wait, there is one more thing," I said immediately, noticing the cheeky boy staring plainly at me.

"What is it, love?" He fiddled with his fingers, his loose bracelets sliding up and down his arm as he moved.

"I just wanted to say thank you for helping me with Nialler," I began, looking up at Haz. "It was so sweet of you to do that for me."

Harry smiled at me, revealing a few of his teeth. "Eh, it's all good. Besides, Nialler needs someone to care for." He winked at me, and turned to head up the stairs once again.

"Goodnight," I waved to him as he headed up the stairs, and he stopped to do the same.

"Night," he mumbled, then continued walking upwards until I couldn't see him anymore. A huge smile still remaining on my face, I lifted the few covers off of the couch and crawled under. Laying my head back against the arm rest, I shut my eyes and began to think.

I was trying my best to relive today's party, obtaining every single fun event; which, was every moment of the day. A smile wiped across my face as I began thinking about slow dancing with Niall, and then falling on top of him. It also amused me when thinking about the conga line, and how my arms were around Lou and Niall's arms were around me. Everything was just amazing, and I hope the rest of my week will be just as amazing as tonight was.

I was broken out of my thoughts when I heard the sound of thunder roaring outside, causing me to jump. Lightning flashed through the windows, and tree branches smacked against the house everytime the wind howled. Frightened by everything, I ran out of the room and stomped up the stairs.

I couldn't remember which room was which, so I opened a random door and ran inside. My breath shortened when I saw I was in Niall's room, though the Irish wasn't asleep. In fact, he was hugging his knees to his chest, and his head rested on his legs. I watched as he continued to panic, rocking back and forth every time the thunder would strike. I remember now how afraid Nialler was of thunderstorms, and if was bugging me.

"Niall, are you okay?" I kneeled down beside him, laying a hand on his shoulder. He stopped rocking to look up at me, his blue eyes filled with worry. He shook his head, and it only made my heart sink to see him this scared.

"No, I'm terrified," his voice quavered, and I thought any second now his voice would crack and he would break out into tears.

"Come here," I spread my arms open wide, and I watched Niall let his knees go. Normally, he would've hesitated before hugging me, but this time, out of fright, he practically jumped into my arms.

His face was pressed against mine, and his bangs tickled my forehead. He was breathing heavily, and was shaking really badly in my arms. I rubbed his back with my hands, and he only squeezed me tighter.

"You probably think I'm a baby," I heard Niall mumble to me, almost about to cry. I squeezed him tighter, finally gaining the courage to slide his bangs out of his eyes.

"No, not at all," I assured, and I watched him as he smiled weakly at me. "It's okay to be scared. Perfectly normal."

"Thank you," he said, beginning to pull away. "Oh, and I was wondering if you would.."

"Yeah?"

"...spend the night with me? I... don't want to be alone." Niall scratched the back of his neck, and I could tell he was growing slightly calmer. A smile spread to my face as I sat down beside him on his bed.

"Of course," I scooched under the covers beside him. "I wouldn't want you to be scared."

"You're really nice," the blonde leaned against his pillow, staring into my eyes. "You know that?"

I rested my head against my hand, propping my elbow up on my pillow. I shrugged, still slightly smiling a little.

"Thanks for saying that," I took a deep before continuing. "You're really... cute."

"No, I'm not," The blonde laughed. "I don't think I am at all. I don't think I'm talented either."

"Don't say that about yourself," I assured him, as he sat there trying not to blush. "You are very cute and you're very talented."

"We should probably get to sleep now," Niall suggested, ignoring our last conversating. I watched Niall slightly shut his eyes.

"G'night." I whispered in his ear before laying down. With that, I scooched closer to Niall, and I felt him wrap a free arm around me. I smiled at him, though he didn't see.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

631K 56.1K 35
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
5.4K 1.3K 15
වස්සානයේ ඇදහැලුනු සොඳුරු පෙම් වරුසාව ~ Sinhala jikook story ♡ [COMPLETED]
7.4M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
6.3K 166 11
*ЗАМОРОЖЕНО* НЕ КАНОН МОЯ АУ/АВ? ( Автор требует 145 голосов...ну пж :3) 5к просмотров...спасибо вам огромное! Это хуманизация, Т/И девушка, нет 18+...