Out

By crgcrg820

The second book to Coming Out. Benji tries to make it up to Jorge as they go into their senior year of high s... More

Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five
Part Six
Part Seven
Part Eight
Part Nine
Part Ten
Part Eleven
Part Thirteen
Part Fourteen
Part Fifteen
Part Sixteen
Part Seventeen
Part Eighteen
Part Nineteen
Part Twenty
Away

Part Twelve

3.8K 144 280
By crgcrg820

Jorge

Dinner was everything I had hoped it would be and more. It was a little awkward at first, I think because we were both so nervous and we didn't know how to act as a couple out in public, but once we settled in, we got more comfortable. By the end of dinner I was laughing so hard at something Benji said that the whole restaurant turned to look at us.

He was a perfect gentleman. He opened all the doors for me and kept complimenting me as dinner went on. I know where we went was expensive, but he wouldn't let me help pay for anything. I feel bad, but next time I'll take him out. He deserves to be spoiled, too.

"I brought stuff to change into, because I wasn't sure," I say when we get into the car. "As good as we both look, I don't think this is high school party attire."

"Probably not," Benji laughs. "I brought stuff, too."

We stop at a gas station on the way to change at, on the way to Drew's house. We both stay in our black jeans, but I throw a sweater on and change into tennis shoes. Benji puts on a t-shirt and his Converse. He looks just as good, but more comfortable.

"I'm nervous," Benji says when we get into the car and start driving to Drew's house. I take his hand in mine and lift it up to my lips, kissing the back of it. He smiles at me. "I don't know if that worked. Maybe one on the lips?"

"You're driving," I laugh at him. Without thinking twice, he pulls over on the side of the road and puts the car in park.

"I'm not driving," He smirks at me. I roll my eyes and fight back a smile, leaning over and placing a kiss on his lips.

"Better?" I raise my eyebrows at him.

"I'm not sure," Benji looks around the car like he's thinking. "Maybe a few more would really make me feel better."

We sit there kissing for at least ten minutes before he decides he isn't nervous anymore. I laugh at him every time he asks for another, but don't resist. I wanted to kiss him just as much.

"It'll be fun," I grab his hand when we walk up the driveway to Drew's house.

"What if it's not?" Benji looks worried.

"Then we've got a movie with our name on it at your house," I kiss the side of his jaw and pull him through the door.

The house is full of drunk teenagers and loud music. It's only ten o'clock, but everyone's trashed already. I pull Benji through the house and into the living room where Drew and Olivia are sitting on the couch laughing at something.

"Hey," Olivia looks at me, then down at my hand in Benji's, then back at me.

"Are you guys together now?" Drew asks Benji.

"Yeah," Benji blushes and I sit down on the chair next to the couch. Benji comes up next to me and leans down to whisper in my ear, "Let me sit here and you can sit on my lap."

"Benji, no," I laugh. I don't want to be that couple that shows too much affection in public. Benji and I are new at this, but people stare at us enough.

"Please," Benji looks at me with pleading eyes. He looks wildly uncomfortable. I want him to have a good time, so I sigh, giving in and standing up. He sits down and pulls me into his lap, resting his hands on my waist. I lean back into him and ignore the smirk Drew gives us.

"Are you guys drinking?" Drew asks, standing up.

"I'm driving," Benji says, resting his head on my shoulder.

"You guys can just stay here. There's an extra bedroom upstairs," Drew offers. I don't tell him that we know all about that bedroom.

"Have a drink," I say to Benji. Maybe it'll help him relax. He nods his head slowly and Drew disappears to get us drinks from the kitchen.

"Drew and I were just about to play beer pong, if you guys want to play?" Olivia stands up, but doesn't wait for a response as she follows Drew.

"Let's play," I kiss Benji's cheek and stand up.

"Okay," Benji grabs my hand and holds it through the house.

"Benji, you're on my team!" Drew laughs when Benji pouts at me and continues to set up the table. I stand on the other side of it with Olivia.

"I miss you," Benji mouths at me making me giggle. I wink at him and tell him I'm not going to go easy on him.

***

Three games later and Benji and Drew a trashed. Olivia and I have won every game somehow, making Drew and Benji drink, a lot.

"We're star athletes," Drew slurs. "How did we loose every game?"

"It's your fault!" Benji yells, laughing at Drew and holding onto the table so he doesn't fall.

I've only had two drinks, so I'm mostly sober. I walk over to Benji and put his arm around my shoulders, walking him back to the couch.

"You're so perfect," Benji says looking down at me, smiling from ear to ear.

"You're super drunk," I laugh at him, setting him down on the couch. I sit next to him, but he lifts me up onto his lap.

"I like you here," Benji hugs me from behind, rubbing his face into my back. Drew and Olivia sit down in the chairs in front of us, laughing at Benji's actions. "I can't believe you're my boyfriend."

"I know," I don't know what else to say. We haven't gone over labels, but boyfriend sounds right.

"You're my boyfriend," Benji repeats himself. "He's my boyfriend!"

"Benji, you're yelling," I laugh. Olivia and Drew giggle at how loud he's talking.

"We know, Benji," Drew laughs.

"I love him so much," He turns his head to look at me. "I love you so much. I love my boyfriend so much and fuck anyone who doesn't think two boys should be together. Being gay's great. Everyone should be gay," Benji slurs.

"Okay," I laugh. "No more drinks."

"I love him," Benji yells at Drew, who just laughs at him.

"Fuck, Benji. You had too much to drink," Olivia shakes her head, laughing at how loud he's talking. Everyone turns to look at Benji.

"I feel good. Jorge makes me feel good," Benji rests his head in my neck. "In more ways than one, if you know what I mean."

"Okay," I laugh, standing up. "That's enough. Let's go upstairs."

"My boyfriend wants to take me upstairs," Benji grins at Olivia and Drew with glossy eyes. "I thought we were taking things slow, baby."

"We are," I pull him up from the couch. "But you need to lay down or you'll pass out."

"Can we cuddle?" Benji goes back to yelling.

"Yes," I laugh. "Can you help me get him up the stairs?" I ask Olivia, since she's just as sober as I am.

A few minutes later we finally get Benji up the stairs and into the guest room. He flops down onto the bed and kicks his shoes off.

"Did I ruin tonight?" Benji goes from laughing to looking sad.

"No, why would you think that?" I pull his jeans off of him along with his shirt.

"Because I got too drunk and now we have to go to bed," He sounds like a child. I've never seen him this drunk.

"No, you didn't ruin tonight. I had fun," I kiss his cheek before removing my own jeans and shirt.

"Then why didn't you say 'I love you' back?" I look at him. Maybe it's because he's drunk, but he starts crying. "I'm sorry I hurt you, baby."

"Benji, it's okay. We're past that," I lay down next to him and hold his hand in mine.

"You still didn't say it back."

"We're supposed to be taking it slow," I sit up enough to grab the blanket at the edge of the bed and drape it over Benji.

"Do you, though?"

"Yes," I smile at him. He wipes the tears from his face and lays his head on my chest. I run my fingers through his hair.

"I think I might throw up," Benji hiccups.

"Benji, if you throw up on me, I swear to god," I groan. I'll take care of him, always, but I'd really like to not have to clean up his puke.

"I could never throw up on you. You're too pretty to throw up on," He snuggles farther into my chest, intertwining our legs.

"You can't throw up on me because I'm too pretty?" I laugh at his drunken logic.

"Yep," Benji sits up. "I'm not tired. I want to party."

"You're yelling again," I roll my eyes at him and sit up next to him. "We're not going back downstairs, but what would you like to do?"

"I don't know," He sits there thinking for a long time. "Can we go swimming?"

"No," I laugh. Benji in a swimming pool right now sounds like a nightmare.

"I want to get a tattoo," Benji stutters.

"Right now?" I giggle at what drunk Benji would come up with for an idea for a tattoo.

"No, but in a few years, when we're married and we have a house and a dog. I want to get a tattoo, not of your name because that's dumb," Benji laughs to himself. "But of something that reminds me of you. Maybe like a sun or something."

"I love you," I smile at him.

"I thought you didn't want to say that yet?"

"I love you, and if you love somebody, you should tell them, right?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 44.6K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
585K 13.1K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.