Part Six

Jorge

"Benji," I moan out, eyes rolling in the back of my head. He pulls me closer to him by my hips, and continues to thrust into me at an rapid pace.

It's been too long since I got to feel him. His hands on my skin, and the way he looks down at me with hooded eyes. I haven't been able to watch his hair fall into his eyes or his face scrunch up slightly when he moans.

"Shit," I breathe. He feels so good. Not just the sex, but being close to him. I forgot what it feels like to share something like this with someone you love.

"Fuck, Jorge," Benji moans when I move my hips to grind down on him. "God."

I arch my back involuntarily when he hits my prostate. He pushes my chest down before moving his hand to my hair and tugging lightly. I moan, moving my hand to pump myself in sync with Benji's thrusts.

"I love you, baby," Benji breathes. A second later, his movements stop completely and his eyes widen. I try to ignore the ache in my chest. "Shit, I'm sorry."

I wrap my legs around his waist when he goes to pull out of me, clearly embarrassed. I don't want this to be over yet. "Just forget it, okay?" I grind down on him when he doesn't move. His eyes shut tightly as he groans. I move my hands up to his chest, enjoying the tingly feeling I get when I touch his hot skin.

I wrap my hands around the back of his neck and pull his head towards me. I kiss his soft lips, sucking on Benji's bottom lip before letting it go to whisper in his ear, "Please keep fucking me."

"Fuck, okay," Benji thrusts his hips into mine. I let go of him to put my hands over my mouth, keeping myself quiet.

"Fuck, you feel so good, Benji," I whine when I uncover my mouth. He puts my legs up on his shoulders and leans his hands on the back of my thighs, practically folding me in half. The new angle makes me scream as he hits my prostate with every thrust of his hips.

"Sh, baby, my family will hear you," Benji smirks down at me. I close my eyes and try to focus on staying quiet.

"Benji, I'm going to come," I moan, looking up at him with watery eyes. He thrusts harder than before. I grab a pillow and hold it over my mouth to keep quiet.

"Touch yourself, baby," Benji groans. I do what he says and move my hand to my length. I pump myself fast, chasing my high.

"Fuck," I moan as I come on my chest. Benji continues his movements in my sensitive hole, trying to reach his climax.

Benji bites my ankle as he comes inside me. I wince at the sting, but moan at the feeling of his come inside me.

"Holy shit," Benji breathes as he pulls out of me and lays down on the bed next to me. Our heavy breaths fill the empty space in between us. Benji leans over and grabs a tissue from his nightstand. He cleans me up as well as himself before laying down again.

I close my eyes, fighting the urge to scoot closer to him and cuddle, like we always used to do. I already gave in once today, when I called Benji. I should ask him to take me home now, since it is just sex like I said, and we both have finished. But, I don't want to leave yet. I don't want to leave him.

I roll my eyes at myself as I give in for the second time tonight, and lay my head on Benji's chest. He flinches when I touch him, clearly not expecting me to cuddle him. I sigh and put his arms around my waist. I'm going to regret tonight when I wake up in the morning anyways, may as well just do what I want.

"Are you spending the night?" Benji says when I pull the blankets over us. His heartbeat is still beating fast, but it's trying to slow itself down.

"Yeah," My voice cracks as I close my eyes. Benji feels like home. I haven't felt this good in months.

"Just sex, huh?" I can hear the smirk in Benji's voice.

"Shut up, or I'm going home," I grumble. He response by hugging my waist tighter and sighing into my hair.

"I'm glad you're here," Benji whispers. I'm not sure if I was meant to hear it, but I don't care when I feel sleep take over my body. I tangle my legs with his, making myself more comfortable, before falling into a deep sleep.

***

I groan as the loud ringing of Benji's alarm wakes me up. I don't know when, but at some point in the middle of the night, we switched positions. Benji is now behind me, hugging my back against his chest. I miss the feeling of his body next to mine when he gets up. Without opening my eyes, I head Benji walk to his bathroom and start the shower. Once I'm sure he's gone, I open my eyes and sit up.

Memories from last night fill my head as I look at the bed beneath me. Visions of him moaning my name flash in my mind. I feel my cheeks get hot when I realize I'm still naked.

"Hey," Benji's voice carries through the room. When I look at him, there's a towel wrapped around his waist and little beads of water dripping down his skin. "How'd you sleep?"

"Good," My voice cracks. I don't tell him that that was the first time I've slept through the night since we broke up. I don't tell him that I didn't wake up with a headache for the first time since I can remember. I don't tell him I'm happier than I've been in a long time. "You?"

"You hogged the blankets," He teases. I smile back at him and watch him walk to his closet and pull out clothes to wear.

"Can you take me to my house so I can change? I need to grab my stuff for the game, too," I wrap the blanket around me and slide off the bed. I pick up my clothes from yesterday, which are scattered across the room, and slide them on.

"Yeah."

The air is thick on the car ride to my house. Neither of us know what to say. When we get there, I run inside and change as fast as I can before grabbing my duffle bag packed with everything I need for the game today.

When I get back to the car, Benji's staring at his lap. He looks sad, or in deep thought.

"Are you okay?" I put my bag in the back seat, then get in the front.

"Yeah," Benji gives me a fake smile. I know him. He's not okay, but I decide not to push it. If he wanted to tell me, he would.

"Thank you for taking me to get my stuff," I smile at him, but he doesn't take his eyes off the road.

"Sure."

When we get to school, we park next to the gym where the football players and cheerleaders are meeting to get on the bus. I grab my bag, Benji grabs his, and we walk to the front of the gym. Drew and Olivia are talking to each other, and when Olivia sees me she gives me a knowing smirk.

"Did you guys drive together?" Olivia raises her eyebrows at me. I roll my eyes and grab her hand, pulling her away from Drew and Benji so I can tell her what happened.

"Shit," Olivia says when I tell her the story. "Oh, you've got a little something on your neck," she giggles. My hand flies to my neck, covering the hickey I forgot Benji left last night.