The Princess (The Selection)

By Finnchellove

Book 2 in this series. (See below) Celia Ann Shreave is the daughter of Maxon and America. She just turned 18... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Epilogue
Sequel

Chapter Eleven

4.8K 148 17
By Finnchellove

"So what happened to that leg?" Blake asks. I shrug as we walk out to the stables. Well, as he walks and hobble over with my crutches.

"I fell on the way down. I was lucky Flynn was with me. The doctor said it was a minor sprain so I only have to wear it for the next week," I explain. He nods as we enter the room where all of the horses are kept.

"So we're probably not going to ride today are we?" he asks. I shake my he'd and walk over to Miley.

"Nope. I just wanted to come out and see the horses and thought that you might want to come along," I state. He nods and walks around the stables looking at the horses.

"So, have you been on dates with all of the men?" he asks, trying to sound casual. I shake my head.

"Nope. I have like five more but I don't want to go. It's like the world wants me to fall for this guy but be interested in another a day later," I complain.

"I see. So, you weren't a fan of this whole Selection thing?" he asks.

"No. My father said the same thing but he and my mother are a perfect couple. I will never find a love as cute as theirs," I toss out. He nods and brushes one of the horses.

After a few minutes he speaks up. "Do you hunt?" he asks. I nod.

"I do with guns sometimes. My brother and father are excellent with bow hunting. I, on the other hand, can't knock the stupid arrows with out it sliding around. One time I shot one throw the palace windows. I haven't been allowed to practice archery since," I say. He chuckles.

"So I take it your red hair is the only thing you have in common with Merida?" (Sorry, I had to) Blake asks.

"Who?" I ask.

"Oh. She is from a fairy tale. We should go hunting sometime. All of the men should," he suggests.

"That sounds fun. We should once we get down to enough so we have enough horses," I comment.
I don't really know what I was going to do with this chapter so... I'm drawing blanks. I would love some ideas if you all have any.

Disclaimer: Kiera Cass owns The Selection, not me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 1.4K 62
America finally has Maxon. Happily married. She has the responsibilities as queen. Everyone adores the royal couple. But when Maxon starts to drink a...
82.5K 1.2K 19
Have you ever wondered how Ahren and Eadlyn would take hearing about their parent's selection? This is what I think would happen..... (After The Cro...
80.8K 1.5K 63
What if Maxon chose Kriss? Will America find her happily ever after? Will Maxon get her back? This is the same story as ChameleonsForever's aka me. T...
108K 1.2K 29
Completed: What if America didn't find out about her father passing until the morning? What if Maxon didn't hear that crash in the hallway the night...