Lost Inside × Stray Kids Feli...

By amenaieva

*COMPLETE* Lost everything you had... had no hope... but still fell in love.. F: So you like me? then...be my... More

Lost Inside
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 16
Part 17
part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Final

Part 15

1.1K 41 18
By amenaieva

You saw pictures from Han, I.N and Felix

And a letter

"Hello my darling. I see you found really handsome friends, how sad would it be if any of them would get hurt. I mean they could do great things in their lifes but not if you stay with them. With you they could end up dead, and I don't think that you want that, don't you?
So let's do it like this, you leave the country and they will be safe and live their amazing life. If you saty they die.
Hope you make the right decision. With all the love dad."

After reading the letter you panicked and immediately called Daniel.

D: What's up?

Y/N: Where are you?!

D: At the mall... are you okey?

Y/N: NO COME BACK HOME NOW

You hang up and started walking into circles mot knowing what to do.

*At the mall*

Daniel understood that you saw everything what he did. He was feeling so guilty for what he done, but it's for your best, he thought.

*At home*

Daniel got home and went up to your room. You were still walking like crazy in circles holding onto you head saying "what to do" over and over.

As Daniel saw you like this he got actually really worried about you. He went to you and hold you hands trying to calm you down.

D: Hey hey sis, everything is alright, just breathe...

Y/N: I don't know what to do! I have no idea what to do. What should I do? Help me please.

You went crying to the ground.

D: First calm down, then we will see.

After some 20 minutes you calmed down and Daniel layed you on your bed and brought some tea. He sat on the bed next to you and started talking.

D: I saw the photos and the letter. And I think it would be better to leave this place..

Y/N: No I don't want to.. I can't..

D: Y/N you know what our father is capable of, if we don't do as he says he would definitely hurt them.

Y/N: Maybe he won't. Maybe that just useless treat to scare us.

D: Do you really believe in that?

Y/N: No...

You took a deep breath

Y/N: So what are we supposed to do?

D: Leave?

Y/N: Where?

D: To Sydney. I mean I already live there and I have a job there too. You could find something too if you want..   Just think about it okey?

Y/N: Yeah I will..

D: Now try to sleep.

*In the morning*

You woke up after like 3 hours sleep, because you couldn't sleep the whole night.
You went down to the kitchen. Daniel was making breakfast.

D: Goodmorning. Sis you look worse then the dead it self.

Y/N: Couldn't sleep. I was thinking what to do.

D: And.. do you know what you what to do?

Y/N: I know what I don't want to do, but I have to...

D: That means?

Y/N: When do you want to go?

D: How about the day after tomorrow?

Y/N: Thats fas- nevermind.. then the day after tomorrow will be.

Daniel came closer to you and pat on your shoulder.

D: You made a good decision sis. Now eat and get ready. You can spend the rest two days with the boys. If you want you can bring them here.

Y/N: Thx, but I'm not hungry... I'll eat later.

You called the boys and told them that you want to spend some time with them and that you have to tell them something important. So Han's idea was to go to the zoo and then maybe to some coffee shop. And you all agreed with that.

You went up and got ready to go. You decided to wear this

You all met at the zoo. Bought the tickets and went in. For some time it was quite cool and funny, but then there was the monkey cage. You went by the monkey cage while being deep in your thoughts, till the monkeys made weird noises. And the boys being the biggest idiot's in the world ofcourse had to give stupid comments.

F: Hey what do you want big fat hairy daddy monkey?

Y/N: Daddy monkey???

H: What the fuck dude?

F: What? It just came to my mind so I had to say it

I.N: Please the next things you get on your mind, keep it there

F: No why should I?

Y/N: Because some things you say are just....   I don't even have words for it.

F: Heyyy you are my girlfriend how can you say something like this.

H: Haha even your girl is on our side

F: Shut up you squirrel, you should be in this zoo too

I.N: Hahaha this was a good one

H: Ya maknae on which side are you?

I.N: Actually at Y/N's side

Y/N: Woa thats my boy

Like this you all started dissing each other, laughing and screaming. Then you turned around and saw the weirdest thing. They were just starting at you.

After that you felt a bit weird and told to the guys they should stop joking and go to see the next animals. Almost at the end you saw foxes.

Y/N: Oh I.N look theres you

I.N: I thought we are not doing this anymore

Y/N: But they look so cute, like you

I.N: Thx but I'm not a fox

Y/N: okey okey lets go out of here and go to a coffee shop.

All: Let's go

H: Tho the fox do look like I.N

I.N: SHUT UP YOU NOISY SQUIRREL

And like this you left the zoo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 7.6K 33
STRAYKIDS!!I HAVE A HUGE CRUSH ON FELIX! SO WHY NOT? IN EDITING!!! --- Being his "girlfriend" wasn't so bad after all. Here I was thinking he was goi...
46.6K 2.9K 50
Jisung wanted someone to love him and when all hopes seemed to have vanished, he simply had to try it online. Nothing could go wrong, right? ~The sto...
225K 7.3K 43
WILL UNDERGO MAJOR EDITING BUT THE STORY ITSELF WILL REMAIN THE SAME What's friendship compared to debuting and becoming successful? We were friends...
5K 90 20
The heartthrob Han Jisung has a reputation to keep up. He just so happens to get you involved in it. By being his "girlfriend". You absolutely despi...