Imagine Me and You | Lucifer...

By Team_Ackles

In the beginning... The angel Lucifer was cast out of Heaven and condemned to rule Hell for all eternity. Unt... More

| AFRAID |
| I LIKE TO PUNISH PEOPLE |
| SAY IT! |
| ASK ME, LUCI |
| NAKED |
| A VISION DRESSED IN WHITE |
| MY WIFE |
| JOIN THE PARTY |
| CHOOSE |
| KRYPTONITE |
| A SILENT APOLOGY |
| TASTEFULLY DONE |
| ADMIRING FROM AFAR |
| WELL PLAYED |
| LATE AT NIGHT |
| UNWRAP IT |
| IT'S ME, LOVE |
| DOMESTIC BLISS |
| BUSY TONIGHT? |
| MAKE IT QUICK |
| STARING |
| KING LUCIFER |
| TURN THIS THING OFF |
| PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME... |
| LITTLE SPOON |
| FUN AT WORK |
| MUCH MORE DETAIL |
| IMPECCABLE TIMING |
| POOF, THERE'S AMENADIEL |
| GOOD DEVIL |
| THE MAN IN QUESTION |
| ANGELIC FOETUS |
| THE TWO IN THE SPOTLIGHT |
| UP IN ARMS |
| YOU'D DO THAT FOR ME? |
| THE TORTURER BECOMES THE TORTUREE |
| CHARM IN THE FAMILY |
| LITTLE ONE |
| ACTUALLY... |
| DANCING TO YOUR OWN MUSIC |
| BACK IN HELL |
| JUST MAKE THE BLOODY CALL |
| UNHOLY THOUGHTS |
| THE MAN YOU FELL FOR |
| LUCIFER'S CUE |
| DESTRUCTION OF HIMSELF |
| IT WAS? |
| UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL |
| STUCK WITHOUT YOU |
| I DID |

| CHILDISH WAYS |

10.6K 201 9
By Team_Ackles

You're working away at your desk at the LAPD, trying to sort through the latest case notes and evidence. Someone had made a mess of the system; your mind went straight to Lucifer. He was probably attempting to 'help' Chloe, trying to lighten her workload but in fact, doing the opposite. Because of his mess, it was now your job to put the notes back into their appropriate folder, removing them from folders named 'hot suspects' or 'boring cases'. 

Whilst working, you noticed a familiar blonde detective approaching, out the corner of your eye. Chloe wanted to see how you were getting on with your current task. You noticed immediately that the handsome 'devil' wasn't following behind her, which made you suspicious. 

As you gave the detective your update, you noticed a small movement in the office behind her. 

The devil himself cheekily waved at you through the open blinds. You tried your hardest to focus on Chloe, trying not to smile at Lucifer's childish ways. Your eyes darted between the detective and the handsome man, the struggle growing as he started making ridiculous faces behind her back. 

It wasn't until he started making obscene gestures through the window when your laughter betrayed you. You tried to hide it with a loud coughing fit, which worried an oblivious Chloe.

"Are you okay?" 

"Yeah *cough* fine. Just need some *cough* water." 

"I'll go get you some. Wait here."

As Chloe walked away, you flipped Lucifer some obscene gestures of your own. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.8K 592 24
DULCE PERICULUM || © sunfliers Started: 9/15/19 Redesigned: 5/12/20 Published: 5/29/20 Completed: 10/13/20 A "Riverbed Of Death" Book Mazikeen x Orig...
8.1K 249 22
Lucifer's world came crashing down when The Detective saw his face. What if she never left LA for a vacation, instead fired Lucifer and despised him...
27.2K 741 22
"Now, tell me, mr morning star, what is one of your greatest wishes?" I taunted him. And just as everyone always does, he robotically replies, "Righ...
719K 25.8K 173
❝I'M LUCIFER MORNINGSTAR, I CAN PLAY THE PIANO AND I'M A FANCY BRITISH MAN!❞ In which I offer you gif imagines about your favorite Lucifer character...