Love Me, Marry Me, Stay With...

By zelikaye

A girl who was slowly giving up on her perfect life as she continues to be left alone and hurt by the men he... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1 - The Past (Part 1)
Chapter 2 - The Past (Part 2)
Chapter 3 - From Her Father's Point of View
Chapter 4 - Present Day
Chapter 5 - Hello, Daniel
Chapter 6 - Giving Things a Try
Chapter 7 - Sapphire & Diamond Studded Bracelet
Chapter 8 - Goodbyes
Chapter 9 - Someone New?
Chapter 10 - Again?
Chapter 11 - Saved By A Stranger
Chapter 12 - Saved By A Total Stranger Twice
Chapter 13 - Where Did She Go?!
Chapter 14 - Disaster
Chapter 15 - The Start of a Big Mess
Chapter 16 - Final Decision
Chapter 17 - Just an Ordinary Day
Chapter 18 - The Kindest Decision Blake Made.
Chapter 19 - No One's Going To Get Caught For A Mistake For One Night
Chapter 20 - Luke Cruzate
Chapter 21 - Rein's Confession
Chapter 22 - Expectations Lead to Disappoinments
Chapter 24 - He Lied
Chapter 25 - A Father's Love
Chapter 26 - Happy
Chapter 27 - Blake In A Different Perspective
Chapter 28 - Decisions
Chapter 29 - Let's Play Pretend
Chapter 30 - One Big Problem, Coming Up!
Chapter 31 - Family Planning
Chapter 32 - Devastated & Unplanned
Chapter 33 - Devastated & Unplanned II
Chapter 34 - 7 Months Later
Chapter 35 - Things Will Never Be The Same Again
Chapter 36 - New Lives
Chapter 37 - Christian
Chapter 38 - Hello Again
Chapter 39 - Our Kiss Mended Our Broken Hearts
Chapter 40 - Unpredictable Blake
Chapter 41 - Back To Reality
Chapter 42 - Harana
Chapter 43 - Marry Me
Chapter 44 - Everything's Getting Better By The Moment
Chapter 45 - Barcelona!
Chapter 46 - Family
Chapter 47 - Wedding
Chapter 48 - Hard Desicions
Chapter 49 - Critical
Chapter 50 - Stay With Me
EPILOGUE
TO MY READERS

Chapter 23 - Being with HIM is Better

1.9K 17 0
By zelikaye

Chapter 23 – Being with HIM is Better

Bliss’ P.O.V.

“She’s my girlfriend.”

Bigla ako napatingin kay Ate Rein. Her eyes were fixed on Kuya Blake and Adriana’s hands na magkahawak. I went at her back and I felt her weight shifted on me.

I knew that my sister was faking her smile. Everyone was looking at her waiting for her next move. “Hi, Adriana. I’m Rein, Blake’s… f-friend.” She was trying to compose herself although we all saw how she was shocked.

Ate Bianca, Kuya Blake’s sister looked at Ate Rein dissapointingly. She gave shard glances at Kuya Blake too before she spoke with a voice full of authority that even made me flinch. “She’s not Blake’s friend, Adrianna. Just so you know, her name’s REIN BUSTAMANTE. She is CLEARLY Blake’s wife.” Adrianna flinched and Ate Bianca gave her a sarcastic smile. “So, what does that make you? Let me answer that for you, hmmm… maybe a slut?? That would do.”

“Bianca! That’s enough! At least be nice?!”

“Don’t Bianca me, Blake. I’m older than you. I’m just giving this btch a glimpse of what kind of situation she went in. Maybe she doesn’t know. Or is this one of your dirty tricks again, my dearest brother?”

Before Kuya Blake could even answer back and before all of us went back to our senses on what’s happening, my sister found her way to excuse herself. “No worries, I-I’m okay. I think we all know na napilitan lang si Blake, diba? I’m okay.” Kuya Blake’s expression softened when Ate Ally spoke.

“Rein—“ Kuya Blake tried holding Ate’s hand pero tinaboy lang ni Ate yung kamay niya.

Ate Ally tried her best to hold back her tears and smiled at her husband. “Ano kasi, kailangan ko na umalis. Nakalimutan ko that I… I need to meet some friends? Blake, I’ll borrow your car ha?” Without warning, he grabed Kuya Blake’s car keys in the nearby table and went to the door. Kuya Blake followed her.

I was supposed to follow her when Bryan stopped me and told me that I should give her time first. When I saw tears stream down Ate Ally’s face, I was certain that she learned to love truly again. The last time I saw her get hurt like that was when Kuya Mike died and not when her past manliligaws left.

It only means that she loves Kuya Blake now the same as she loved Kuya Mike before. My poor sister was suffering another heartbreak and I hope she wouldn’t do anything that would hurt herself like before.

Adrianna was left there with us and Tita Isabelle and Tito tried their best to show kindness to her despite this situation.

Luke’s P.O.V.

I was on my boxer shorts and about to sleep when my doorbell rang. I wasn’t expecting for someone at this time of night and all I wanted was my sleep. I was pissed out and didn’t mind getting dressed when I went to the door to see who it was.

I was shocked when I saw Ally standing outside my door with her eyes bloodshot and her nose red. She has a problem, obviously. “Luke… can I stay here? I didn’t know where to go. Hindi ko na alam gagawin ko.” And just with that, she broke down crying.

Hugging was the only thing I could think of to comfort her and so I did. Once my arms were wrapped around her, she even cried more harshly. What the hell happened?!

“Ally, shhh… What happened?” I kissed her hair and traced her arms up and down, slowly guided her to the couch.

“L-Luke, I-m… I’m married. To Blake.” I stood up in shock and I started pacing back and forth with the newly ego-breaking confession Rein made. I felt angry about her lying to me but at the same time, I felt guilt on the things we’ve done. “But it was against me! I-I didn’t want this. Blake and I didn’t want any of these.”

I calmed myself to make her think that I wasn’t affected but in truth, I am. I really am. I was already planning to continue with what we had. “Why did you lie to me, Allyson?” I was losing control over myself and those were the only words I managed to speak a loud.

“I…I didn’t. Ayaw ko lang na lumayo ka…” She said almost whispering. I glanced back at her and she was looking at her hands. She was still crying and I swear I’m holding back all of the doubts and angriness I felt.

Blake. That patronizing son of a bitch. 

“You still shoud’ve told me!” I felt my anger grow more when my imagination played with me seeing vissions of Blake kissing or touching Allyson.

She seemed to be shock with me shouting kaya lalo siyang umiyak. She didn’t have any reply, instead her sobbing just filled the room which made me feel guilty. I went to the kitchen to get her a glass of water and handed it to her.

“I’m so sorry, Luke.” I touched her chin and made her look at me straight into my eyes. I saw how sorry and sincere she was and also I saw that she wasn’t really happy with Blake. “I just didn’t want you to… keep your distance away… from me.” I hugged her and kept her close to me.

“Hindi kita lalayuan, Ally… Even if you’re married to Blake.” I felt her arms around me tighten keeping me close to her with her head buried in my the shallow part of my neck. I felt her tears drop down in my naked chest. She still haven’t stopped. “Shhh… Ally, please stop?”

“Thank you, Luke…” She gave me a soft kiss in my lips and she started telling me what happened.

At around 3am, her eyes were already closing without her control. She complained that she was already tired, confused, and sleepy with the things that happened throughout this day.

I escorted her to my bedroom, told her to sleep there , and placed her small bag in the side table next to my bed. She didn’t break our eye contact as I pulled the comforter up to her arms. When I was about to step out of my room, she spoke with her husky yet heavenly voice. “Luke, don’t leave me…. Please?”

“I’ll be sleeping in the

couch. I’ll leave the door open if you like. Just call me whenever you need something.” I smiled at her yet she stil insisted.

“No, I mean here. Sleep here. Please… I don’t want you to go away.”

And with that, I was already slipping under the comforter and lying in my bed beside her. She cuddled with me and fell asleep with her head in my chest and her arms wrapped around my waist. I just like the undescribable feeling she gives me everytime she’s near me.

I’ve learned so much about her this night. She maybe married to Blake for 5 months but that doesn’t mean it could stop me from being with her. Blake has been drawing away Ally since the day they were married and I promise myself that starting from this day, I will always be there for her.

I was nearly drifting off to sleep when I heard something vibrating from the side table where I placed Ally’s bag. Slowly, I reached for it and saw that Blake was calling her. He had 48 missed calls in Ally’s phone. The next time it rang, I answered it and heard Blake’s controlling voice over the phone.

[Where the fck are you, Rein?! I’ve been calling you since you left tapos ngayon ka lang sasagot?! Tell me where are you and I’ll pick you up.] My lips formed into a smirk as Blake was gagging over the phone. [Rein! Answer me!]

“Ally’s sleeping.” I answered shortly with my confident voice. I heard him gasp.

[Fck. Who the hell are you?! Where’s Rein?! What did you do to her?!]

“Easy, Blake. She’s safe with me. Siya ang nagpunta dito when you decided to let her meet your girlfriend.”

I heard him gritted his teeth and suddenly, he knew who I was. [Fck you, Luke! G*go ka! Don’t plan on doing something bad to Rein or I’ll kill you!]

“And suddenly, you’re jelous? Who are you joking, Blake? Ally’s sleeping soundly in my arms after you made her cry. Do you think she sleeps this well when she’s with you?” I smirked, I knew I caught him off guard. And honestly, I think he likes Ally.

[Don’t be too confident, Luke. I’ll find a way to separate the both of you. Don’t you think that’s the right thing to do, Sir?] Ow, he’s playing.

“I don’t think so. Let’s just talk again some other time, Blake. I’m afraid Ally would wake up with my noise. Good night, Blake. Don’t worry, I’ll kiss Ally for you.”

[G*go ka, Luke!] And that was the last thing I heard before I hung up.

Rein’s P.O.V.

I woke up the next day with my head on Luke’s chest and my left hand intertwined with his while his other hand was pinning me down on him His warm skin against mine felt lush even though the room is cold.

This was the only time I slept that well after a few days of stressing myself out. Luke was only wearing his boxers since last night and it was quiet tempting for me to hold out and touch him, which I was doing now.

My hands roam around his naked chest and bigla niya nalang hinawakan yung hand ko to stop me. He held my wrist tight enough to make it not move. He kissed my hair and smiled. “Morning, Ally.”

“Good morning Sir Luke.” His face turned into a frown and I bit my lower lip to refrain myself from laughing. “I mean Luke.”

He buried my face into my neck and I felt the tip of his nose running up and down. “What do you want for breakfast, my sweetheart?”

I felt myself blush. Sweetheart.

“I’m not in the mood to eat…”

He stood up from the bed and wore a white shirt. “You’ll need to eat, Ally. I’ll go cook. Jan ka muna.” He planted a soft kiss in my lips and went to the kitchen.

I checked my phone and there was nothing. Not even a call or a text from Blake. I hope he’s happy with Adrianna. I felt my heart sink. Am I not good for him? Well, I tried to be a good wife. I tried hard. The moments he was kind to me, I though he felt the same way about me. Yun pala he had his inspiration kaya siya bumait. I gave out a heavy sigh.

-------------------------

To: Blake

Good morning. Hope your doing well after tonight. Hoping you and Adrianna enjoyed your family’s company. I miss you.

-------------------------

I texted him and waited for his reply but nothing came. I just tried to plaster a fake smile across my face. At least Luke is here for me. At leat someone cares for me.

I stood up and remembered I have class at 11:30 today. I grabbed my purse hurriedly and went to Blake to say good bye. He was cooking in the kitchen while I almost tumble hurriedly just to chase the time.

“Ahhmm… Luke, I need to go. I’m going to run late for class if I don’t go now, uuwi pa ako.”

He smiled playfully and looked at me intently. “I’m not going to work today.”

I raised an eye brow and gave him a smile. “What are you trying to tell me, Sir?”

“Nothing much. I’m just trying to tell that my Mom’s going here and she has clothes for you. And… maybe, just maybe, we’ll have a nice day to ourselves.”

Before I could even take in what he said, someone knocked at the door and Luke opened it. It was an elegant woman who was wearing a black dress whom I was guessing was around 40.  She had the same eyes with Luke and her dark blonde hair was tied in a bun.

“Mother…” Luke said as he opened his arms and hugged his mom and kissed her in the cheek.

The woman giggles and hugs him back. “Don’t be too formal, Luke. How are you? We haven’t seen you in awhile. I miss you, son.”

Luke offers his hand to me and I placed my hand on top of his slowly. He pulled me next to him in a harsh manner and holds me closer by my waist. I felt myself blush.

“Mother, this is Ally. She’s the reason why I asked you to buy clothes. She’ll be staying with me for awhile and she didn’t bring clothes.”

The woman smiles widely and traps me in her arms. Hmmm… she’s welcoming. “Hi, Ally. Call me Grace. This are the clothes I bought for you, I hope you like them.” She was grinning from ear to ear while she was looking at Luke’s arms around my waist.

“I’m sure I’ll like them. Nice meeting you, Grace.” I smiled politely at her and suddenly a cute chubby kid was running inside Luke’s unit.

“Mommy!!! Kuya Luke!!!!” He ran into Luke and hugged his legs. Luked kneeled down to his level and made a handshake. They were too cute to look at.

“Hey, buddy! How are you?” Luke greeted the boy happily. They seem very close despite their huge age gap.

The boy giggled and looked at me. “I’m good. Who is she, Kuya?”

“Hello…I’m Ate Ally. What’s your name?” I gave him my sweetest smile but he hid at the back of Luke. Confussion was spilled across the cute boy’s face.

“Ate Ally’s a friend, Zian. Come on…” Luke pushes him slightly in front of me as Zian tries hard to look brave. He’s so cute.

“I…I’m Zian.” And he runs back to Grace who was smiling down at him. I just noticed one thing about them. They were brothers yet they have different eye colors. How did that happen?

“Sorry about that. He’s my cute little brother. He just turned 5 and he’s not really used to meeting new people. He got traumatized in a young age. ”

“I have to go, I just dropped this over. It was nice meeting you, Ally.” She smiled at me and looked at Luke. “I’ll leave Zian here first. I’ll get him tonight. I have to do something in the hospital.”

Once Grace wasn’t around anymore, Luke told me that he should finish what his cooking awhile ago. Zian and I followed him in the kitchen and watched him cook. After awhile, we ate our breakfast while Zian was sitting on Luke’s lap grining from ear to ear.

I got surprised with Zian’s mood because it shifted to a playful one. I watched Luke and him eat while laughing and joking. Once we were done, I was the one who collected our plates and put them in the sink.

“Luke, is she your girlfriend?” Zian’s question made me smile. I looked back at them and I saw how Zian’s face turned red. Blake looked at me like he was giving me a sorry look but I didn't mind.

“Yes, Zian. I'm your kuya's girlfriend." I smiled at them sweetly and Blake looks like he's been knocked out in his own feet with shock.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.8K 1.9K 38
When I left her, I knew that I made the biggest mistake in my life. When I came back to the Philippines, inaasahan ko na masasaktan ko siya. Inaasaha...
68.6K 1.8K 22
An hour after their wedding, her husband died. It was a sigh of relief for her but not for his family. Sa pag-aakala na wala na ang taong nagpahirap...
115K 1.2K 5
She's the type of woman who gets what she wants. He's the kind of guy who didn't fall for her beauty. She made a set-up. He was trapped. But will her...
127K 3.7K 41
Book6:Never Again (Completed) by NyllelaineNyeNight from old title: TO WIN HER BACK! The story of Grecylle and Arthur. Grecylle: He's my first in...