RagLak OS

By Live_Till_It_Hurts

Little shots on RagLak for all RagLakians and Tejuholics ๐Ÿ˜˜ Word count for each chapter - less than 1501 word... More

Introduction
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six - I
Twenty six - II
Twenty Seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine

Twenty-three

1.5K 134 116
By Live_Till_It_Hurts

Back with the 23rd OS. 🎊

Took a little longer this time to update, no? 😂 Got too busy with games. Oops!

This is a continuation of the OS Fifteen - The Deal and The Kiss on the requests of dYnAmIc_123, Dharani17 and lucky_lakshmi

Timeline - After Laksh decides to spend more time with Ragini to know her better since he has a changed view of her now.

Moving on...💃💃💃

"Words in double quotes." - Talking.

'Words in single quotes.' - Thoughts

Where's My Place?

"Here."

Durgaprasad looked up from his newspaper and reached for the cup. "Thank you."

Annapurna smiled and sat down.

"I've noticed you've been smiling a lot these days."

"Why won't I? Our Laksh seems to have finally grown up into an proper adult."

"The most mature thing he has done is make his own toast."

Annapurna glared. "Don't insult my son."

'And mine as well if you have forgotten.' nevertheless, he avoided speaking out his thoughts. "What is it?"

"Well, earlier when I used to make him go with Ragini for something, he used to hesitate. Now, he's always ready with a yes! I think he's finally recognizing his responsibility as the son of this family."

"Huh...I guess he has changed." Durgaprasad nodded. 'Seems like he took my advice.'

"Maa! It's 11! Why didn't you wake me?! I'll be late!" Laksh shouted as he came down the stairs, all dressed up.

"Arre, at least have your brea-"

"LATE, LATE!"

Durgaprasad watched with an amused smile as Laksh hopped while putting on his shoes, falling once, and then running off. "Mature, huh?"

Annapurna blushed at his taunt. "I...I meant mentally! You're always finding faults in my words. Ugh!"

Durgaprasad gaped as she left in anger. "Women...won't ever understand them."

Later...

Laksh smiled at the various sarees laid out in front of him and Ragini at the boutique. "The red one would look good on you."

"I agree. The yellow one is pretty too."

"True. That pink one doesn't look bad either." Laksh chuckled. "You look good in every color I suppose. It's a crime against the ones we won't buy since they won't get to hug you."

Ragini blinked and looked up at him with an unimpressed look.

Laksh sweatdropped. "Sorry. I know that was cliché. But what am I supposed to do? You don't fall for my flirty charms."

Ragini put back the sarees and sighed.

Seeing this, Laksh's smile disappeared as well. Now that he thought about it, Ragini hadn't smiled genuinely ever since he picked her up.

"Is everything okay, Ragini?"

"Laksh it's..."

"Yes?"

"Can we go somewhere else. I...I want to talk over some things."

Laksh nodded with a grim face. He knew that whatever it was, it was serious.

#Cindy café#

"Thank you."

"You're welcome sir. Do call if you need anything else." saying so, the waitress left them alone.

Laksh pushed Ragini's coffee towards her. One thing he liked about this cafe was that they served their coffee besides tiny chocolate chips that you could suck on . He was sure it would put Ragini in a good mood.

After all...it's chocolate!

Ragini, however, paid it no mind. She was balling her hands into fists and releasing it constantly out of nervousness.

"Don't hesitate Ragini. Just let it out."

Ragini let out a breathe. "What are we Laksh?"

The question caught Laksh off guard. "Um...what?"

"This...us!" Ragini spoke up. "We've been spending time together these days, shopping together, meeting up. But...but I don't know where we are heading!"

"I told you. I was wrong about Swara. And about you as well."

"I know! And you said you want to know me better. But where does this put me now?!"

"Wha-"

"Laksh, why are you doing this? Giving me company constantly?"

"Because our families want our marriage. And I want us to be closer."

"But are you ready to marry me?" Ragini asked with a sad look. "Do you eventually intend to marry me? I mean...we're so different! You're a guy who likes fun and excitement. Not someone like me!"

"How can you say I won't like you?"

"Because out of me and Swara, you fell for Swara, not me...remember?" she replied with a wry smile.

"Okay, okay. I admit that. But it was me being an airhead for not trying to know you better. Life is more than just wanting to have fun and love is more than just outer beauty. I realize that now." Laksh explained. "You're an amazing person Ragini. And I want you to be happy. So I'm spending time with you so that you are happy and also, I can get closer to you. Aren't you happy?" Laksh asked with genuine curiosity and sadness.

Ragini smiled a bitter smile. "I love you. Of course you being with me makes me happy. But...but I don't know where this is leading. It still doesn't clear where I stand." Ragini sighed, looking down. "Where am I in your life? What place do I hold in your heart? I need to know it Laksh because...because all this is hurting me more than making me happy."

"But..." Laksh kept looking at her in desperation. "I thought I was making you happy."

Ragini smiled looking up. However, Laksh could see her unshed tears. "Do you want to spend time with me because you want to make up for when I took the blame for you? Or is it because you don't like Swara anymore and want a friend to spend you free time with? Or is it because you want to make your family happy by going with their wishes?"

Laksh kept watching her with an unknown emotion.

Finally, after a moment, he got up and leaned forward.

Ragini gasped. His face was almost an inch away from hers. She could feel her face heat up from their closeness. "Wh-what ar-" Ragini closed her eyes as she felt him bump his forehead onto hers.

With a chuckle, he sat back down, leaving her to gap at him with an open mouth.

"Where in that tiny brain of yours do you find it to think such ridiculous thoughts? You, Ragini, watch too many daily soaps."

"I...don't...understand."

Laksh sighed, turning serious. "Listen...Ragini. The reason why I'm spending time with you is because I really do want to get closer to you. I have seen how much you are willing to sacrifice for me. You love me...truly." Laksh smiled a genuine smile. "And I feel like the luckiest guy alive. I'm living up to my nickname Lucky with your presence. And I will be the biggest fool if I refuse to acknowledge your love."

Ragini's eyes widened at his words. They shifted from his face to his hand which grabbed hers.

"But I feel like I'm not deserving of this much love. I feel like your love is so passionate and genuine compared to my blooming feelings for you. So I...I want to know all of you. Because I want to be the lover you would want...someone who knows when you're happy, when you're sad, when you want a hug, when you want just a silent presence. When you want to hold hands, and when you want a kiss." Laksh winked, unable to keep himself from flirting seeing how cute Ragini looked as she kept looking at his with wide eyes and her mouth formed into an 'o'. 'I think I should surprise her more. She looks cute this way.'

The last comment made Ragini blush. But nevertheless, she couldn't help feeling butterflies in her stomach. 'He really feels like the luckiest guy alive having me? That's...thats the best thing I've ever heard. No one has ever told me I'm that special for someone...not even Baba or Dadi.'

"Would you like anything else?" approached the waitress.

"No. Thank you."

The waitress nodded. However, she looked quizzically at Ragini as she left because how she kept smiling.

Ragini felt like smacking her lips for being so creepy with her non-stop smiling. However, she knew if she looked half-cracked now, that would make her seem full cracked.

"As for your place in my heart..." Laksh took the tiny chocolate chips and carefully dropped them into her coffee, making a heart shape. He then dropped one of the larger of the pieces in the center of it. "There lies your place."

Ragini could only bite her lip to stop herself from squealing in happiness. 'Laksh, are you trying to kill me with your cuteness? I might explode from happiness!'

"Awww...is my Ragini blushing?"

Ragini squeaked, covering her cheeks with her hands. "Laksh, please!"

"Hahaha...! I hope you don't have any poisonous thoughts anymore. I like you. And I intend to say I love you soon, but at the right moment."

Ragini nodded, still smiling and covering her red cheeks.

Laksh smirked. "By the way, why were you red when I brought our foreheads closer?"

Ragini grit her teeth in embarrassment. "Just because!"

"Were you waiting for me to kiss you? Awww...naughty Gini."

"Laksh! Stop teasing me or else!"

"Else you'll kiss me harder?"

"Ugh! I'm leaving!"

Laksh gapped as she stormed off. "Aish! Gini!" he got up with a sigh. "Women...can never understand them."

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Happy ever after. Hehe...😜
Hope you liked it guys! 🤗

If you liked this chapter, consider giving a vote. Thanks!
~ 🌹 Mona🌹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 156 11
Hello My lovely Readers... It's a story of two souls, one with full of pain but pretends to be happy and one with full of life but when misunderstan...
51.7K 3.2K 25
Raglak ff... Just peep in ...
88.3K 7.5K 42
A different raglak story...โค๏ธโ€โ€โค๏ธโ€ Wanna know then peep in.... ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
1.9K 206 9
Love story of Angel that how she falls in love with a simple boy on earth.