Eighteen

Hi ya! Late night upload. Hehe... Back with the 18th chapter. Hope you like!

Scene created/ Idea credit : GiftaRegildaFibi

Moving on...💃💃💃

"Words in double quotes." - Talking

'Words in single quotes.' - Thoughts

Timeline - After Ragini acts like she's lost her memory.

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Another Chance

"I should throw you out right now!"

"No need. I'll walk out myself."

Laksh grit his teeth in anger. "Shut up!"

Ragini sighed, but nodded.

Swara decided to step up to Ragini. "Why now?"

Ragini could only sigh again in defeat. "I'm done Swara. And I'm sorry. I did injustice to you for nothing." she uttered with a bitter smile.

Swara's eyes softened. "Rag-"

"I betrayed you, took over the Maheshwari property! And I'm sorry for it everyone." Ragini spoke addressing the entire family. "But it was all worthless because...because Laksh would never love me no matter what. Even my memory loss won't affect him. I understand that now."

The Maheshwaris stood there frozen from shock of what was happening.

Ragini was found with amnesia is what they thought. However, Ragini was now admitting it was all an act.

"You shouldn't be forgiven!" Laksh shouted in anger. "You deserve to pay!"

Ragini just smiled wryly. "I'm already suffering ever since you revealed your feelings about Swara. To love someone who would never love you back...what more of a punishment could I get?" stepping aside, rubbing away the single tear that fell, Ragini stood before Durgaprasad. "I want to leave...for good."

He nodded. "Beta, I wish the best for you."

With almost a non-existant smile, Ragini left.

Laksh balled his hands into fists, wanting to follow her. "Come back! I'm not done speaking!"

"Let her go Lucky. Don't hurt her more."

Laksh scoffed. "Even after everything she did, you're defending her Sanskar?"

Sanskar looked down in sorrow. "If she's finally given up on you, then I hope she changes to the Ragini once I knew. It's my fault for turning her like this."

"You emotional fool!" Laksh shouted, turning to Swara. "She did the most injustice to you. Are you going to let her go...just like that?!"

Swara swallowed. "She did do me wrong. But it was all because she was pushed to the limits. Everyone always ignored her wishes. Who would have stood up for her if not herself?"