Thirteen

Hi there!

This one should have been for Jammu93 as per the order.

But actually I had missed one request in between for jannu98. So, writing it now.

Hope it's okay girls. 🤗

Now, you all must have read OS Six - Melting Hearts. So Jannath had requested:

With all the works left, I won't be able to turn the OS into a fanfiction dear

With all the works left, I won't be able to turn the OS into a fanfiction dear. So, instead giving a continuation of it in the form of another OS.

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Moving on...

"Words in double quotes." - Talking

'Words in single quotes.' - Thoughts

Two Voices, One Soul

"Which one wou-"

"Please don't even utter the word 'choose' bhabi."

Parineeta quirked an eyebrow at his odd reply. "It's not that big of a hassle to chose clothes."

"Lately, choosing has become my biggest nightmare."

"About what? You already told everyone the truth."

Indeed he and Ragini did. This ended in the breaking of their engagement. However, Swara told she wasn't sure if she loved Laksh.

Nevertheless, one good thing was that both families remained friends.

Laksh sighed. "But now, I'm not sure about Swara."

Parineeta sat before him with a frown. "I don't understand."

"Bhabi, I...I think I started to like Ragini as well."

Pari snorted. "You think you're a King from the past that'll marry many women, huh?"

"What?! No!" he let out a defeated sigh. "I just can't understand what my heart wants."

"Okay, fine. Tell me what made you like Swara."

"Swara is beautiful no doubt. But the way she carries herself with confidence and her smart wit is what attracts me. She does things that never fails to excite me and keep me interested."

"I see. And what about Ragini?"

"Ragini is also beautiful. But what I like about her is her selfless care for others. She might seem fragile, but has a strong mind. She always puts others! before her happiness. And when she's there, I can leave my worries behind."