Commissions

By Born2beSad

Read on for stories of all sorts! Chapters will be dedicated to the person who asked for them and will contai... More

It Happened at a Bar : jhs
The Importance of Aftercare : knj
I Can Explain... : myg
Behind Golden Closet Doors : jjk
Cinnamon Boy : kth, jjk
Yoongi's Secret : taegi
Light Play : jinkook
What's in a Name : pjm
Bitch In Heels : myg
Breakfast at Joonie's : Namgi
Hot for Teacher : Namkook
Bedtime : pjm
No Mistletoe Required
Korean Rose : kth
Morning Breath : kth
Behind Golden Closet Doors Pt. 2: jjk
I Sent You My Dick Please Respond
The Scary Tattooist : myg
Focus on Me : pjm
Baby, You're a Work of Art : Minjoon
No Regrets : myg, jhs
Bloodlust : Jinkook
Growth Spurt : taegi
Jungkook's Girl : jjk, ksj
Routine : yoonmin

Illegal : knj

10.9K 277 204
By Born2beSad

Commissioned by illegirl80

Poet!NamjoonxReader

⚠️Warnings for: smut, hair pulling, sex in a hot tub

"That was exhausting," you groaned to yourself as you shoved through the door of your hotel room, towing your presentation case behind you. You had to fight with it for a second when it got caught in the door and by the time you got it through you were ready to throw it across the room. After three presentations at three different companies in this city you really needed to unwind. Your plan was to start with the hotel gym, then hit the pool to cool off, and then the bar. So you changed out of your business clothes and into workout gear, stuffed your suit in a bag and headed out of the room.

You were jogging on a treadmill, ponytail bouncing against your back, earphones blasting when you saw movement out of the corner of your eye. You glanced over to see a tall, tan skinned man with platinum blond hair getting onto an elliptical nearby. He wore shorts and an athletic T-shirt stretched tightly across his chest and looked vaguely familiar for some reason, but you glanced away quickly, refocusing.

When your run was complete you stepped into the locker rooms to change and headed out to the pool area in your suit. It was mostly empty, just a couple of guys chilling in the shallow end, speaking loudly to each other in a language you didn't catch, but didn't think was English. One of them said something and then burst into laughter and the other's eyes widened before he shouted and splashed water at him.

You mostly ignored them, although you couldn't stop your eyes from sliding appreciatively over their toned torsos before you dove into the deep end of the pool. You swam a few laps and then stopped to breathe, leaning against the side. The door to the pool area opened but you didn't look over, just minding your business.

"Namjoon ah!" One of the men called. Your ear perked because you had heard that name before. You stole a glance at them to see the man from the elliptical strolling toward the pool in the direction of the others. He had an easy smile on his face and his shirt was now gone, the sight making your lips part and cheeks heat. His eyes cut to you and you looked away quickly. He replied to the men and you finally recognized the language - and then realization hit you full on.

Oh my god it's Kim Namjoon, you thought, staring into the water in front of you. You made yourself take a deep breath and then dive back under briefly, swimming a few more laps with your head spinning thoughts. Kim Namjoon, better known by his pen name, RM, was a Korean poet. You knew this because you had stumbled onto his work in grad school, and then fallen deep into the rabbit hole.

You owned all his published works and you had watched videos of him doing readings. The poems were often half English half Korean and the translations always resonated with you. And he was here? Not just in your country but in this city, in this hotel, at the same moment as you. You surfaced from the water, hearing the sounds of the three men talking and splashing as you climbed out of the pool. You stole another glance at them over your shoulder as you left the area - wanting to give them some privacy and also keep yourself from freaking out - but when you saw him looking after you as you walked away, you had to press a hand to your chest.

You moved to the secluded hot tub area, and stuck a foot in the water, hissing at the temperature but continuing to wade in anyway. The room was clouded with steam and you couldn't hear anything from the pool area over the jets blowing in the water. You sank down and let yourself relax, your arms draped over the sides of the tub. You heard footsteps after a few moments and let your eyes snap open. It was him.

He stood there at the edge of the hot tub, rivulets of pool water running down his torso and legs, his wet trunks plastered to his muscular thighs, blond hair pushed back from his forehead and dripping onto his shoulders. You thought your mouth might have fallen open, but at this point you weren't really aware.

"Hi," he said, his voice the same deep, resonating tone you had heard so many times in the videos. "Do you mind if I join you?" He asked. "Sorry, I promise I'm not following you on purpose, we just seem to have the same routine," he said, chuckling. He had his hand on the railing by the step but was hesitating to come in, raising an expectant eyebrow at you.

"Oh! Yes of course," you said, waving the question away.

"Thank you," he sighed, stepping into the hot tub and sinking down on the side across from you. He spread his arms over the lip, his hands trailing into the water and relaxed his head back, exhaling heavily. You took a deep breath and tried not to stare at his arms.

After a moment's silence he lifted his head and looked over at you, making you raise your eyes to meet his. You swallowed heavily.

"So," he said, heaving a pleased and relaxed sigh. "What brings you here?" You felt like your tongue was glued to the top of your mouth and you really did not want to tell this man about your comparatively dull job - you weren't a published poet anyway. You took a deep, calming breath.

"Just work, you know," you said with a nervous chuckle.

"Same," he replied, smiling widely at you. His cheeks dimpled with that grin and you felt yourself nearly audibly whimper at just how handsome he was. And it must have wiped every sense from you because the next words fell out of your mouth without conscious thought.

"Really? Are you doing a signing or something?" You asked, leaning forward excitedly. He blinked, a surprised laugh bubbling from his chest.

"What?" He asked as your face reddened with shame when you realized you had exposed yourself. "You...know who I am?" You wanted to hide, you wanted to slip under the water and never come out, but he was moving closer to you across the hot tub, his big hand reaching out to pull your wrist away from your face. "H-hang on," he laughed. "Come on I never meet fans randomly like this, I'm honestly shocked."

You peeked up at him - and up and up - he was huge - to find him just looking at you, his pure, kind expression one of genuine interest.

"Well I've been a fan for a while," you admitted. He was sitting next to you now and the two of you somehow launched into an easy discussion of his work, which led to you talking more about your job, and before you knew it you were laughing and he tilted his head, reaching a dripping hand up out of the water to brush over the side of your cheek. You blinked in surprise and almost flinched away from his soft touch, looking up at him.

"Your dimple is so cute," he said lowly, his voice deep and soft and close - too close to you.

"You're one to talk," you replied, your voice coming out a little shaky. You were looking up at him and he was looking down at you, still within arms reach from where he had touched your face. You were feeling a little lightheaded from being in such hot water for so long, your skin was surely all shriveled and pruny at this point, but when would you ever get another chance like this? You were just about to lean in when he blinked and shook his head.

"I just realized you haven't told me your name," he said. But he didn't pull away, in fact he seemed closer now, and his knee was pressed against yours beneath the surface and you tried to pretend that wasn't sending even more heat through you than the steaming water. 

"It's Mia," you breathed. Your lips were barely an inch from his and your eyes were seconds from closing.

"Namjoooon!" Boomed a voice from out in the pool area. "Namjoon you still in here?"

"Fuck," he cursed under his breath, the giggle that came out of you making you pull back shyly. "I've got to go, I have an early morning tomorrow, damn. Mia - please tell me you're staying here another night?" He asked, looking at you hopefully.

"I - I am," you replied, nodding as he stood from the water, in all his dripping glory, his skin now flushed from the heat, a few drops of sweat beaded on his forehead.

"Then I hope to see you again tomorrow night," he said. You nodded, watching him go feeling like your breath being stolen away as well. The jets shut off in the tub a moment after he disappeared and you sighed, clambering out and drying off. You shuffled back to your room, completely forgetting you had intended to go to the bar and just walking around like you were in a daze. You rinsed the chlorine out of your hair and then crawled into bed in a robe, wondering how you were going to get any sleep that night at all.

The next day was just as long and just as mentally tiring. You tried to shove all thoughts of Namjoon to the back of your head, wanting to quash your hopes of seeing him again later to dust. Because what if he had to suddenly leave? Or what if he met someone more interesting than you, or what if - what if you had imagined the entire thing in the first place.

When the day was over you decided you would just repeat your routine from yesterday. You and Namjoon hadn't set up a meeting place or time and it had worked before, right? So you put on your workout clothes, stuffed your suit in a bag and headed to the gym again. It was deserted so you hopped on a treadmill and started jogging.

But after a little while you glanced over to see him walking in, a grin on his face at the sight of you. You smiled back and looked down quickly, trying not to trip or blush too hard. You glanced back over at him to see him watching you as he got on an elliptical and put his earphones in, sending you a wink and starting his own workout. You finished before he did and he glanced over as you got off the treadmill and sent him a teasing smirk that had his tongue poking in the side of his cheek, his eyes dancing with the shadow of a smile as he watched you leave the room. You changed into your suit and headed to the pool to find his companions once again chilling, sitting on the side of the pool with their feet in the water. One was smaller than the other, and he was flexing his abs teasingly at his taller, but slightly leaner friend who scowled and shoved him into the water.

"Hobi hyuuuung," the smaller one whined when he came up, sputtering. 'Hobi' just laughed as you slipped into the water. "Namjoon," the man whined then as the door opened, making you perk up and look over to find his eyes on you as he walked into the pool area, shirtless and sweaty from his workout.

Namjoon addressed the smaller one as 'Jimin', but only spoke with them for a minute until you climbed out of the pool and headed away toward the hot tub.

"I'll see you guys tomorrow," Namjoon told them, his eyes glued to you.

"Alright, goodnight," they replied, getting out of the pool and drying off as Namjoon followed after you. Your heart was pounding when he appeared around the corner, his eyes sliding straight to you where you sat in the hot tub.

"Hello gorgeous," he said, his honey tongue making you blush immediately.

"Did you forget my name or something?" You asked, smiling shyly.

"Of course not Mia, just wanted to see that dimple of yours again," he said as he stepped into the water. "How was your day?" He asked you.

"It was the same as yesterday," you replied. "Down to the second, almost." He grinned. "How was yours?" You asked.

"It was good," he said, slipping right over to sit next to you. "I wrote a new poem," he murmured, his finger coming up to brush the spot on your cheek that dimpled when you smiled. "And I have a gift for you once you're dry."

"Really?" You asked, blinking at him.

"Really," he replied.

"I don't want to dry off yet," you said breathily. Once again he was very close to you, almost like he was picking up right where he had left off the night before.

"Good," he replied, his hand still hovering near your face. He brushed your cheek again and then rested his palm against it, his long fingers brushing the roots of your hair. "I'm sorry Mia," he breathed, your eyes flashing up to his. "But I've been thinking about this every second of the day and regretting not doing it last night. So - I'm going to."

You could only nod quickly before he was tugging lightly on you with that hand, tilting your head as he leaned in and brushed his lips over yours, your noses touching briefly as you adjusted the angle to fit, your hand flitting up to rest on his arm. And oh god, he was warm and soft and perfect, his lips felt full and just right against yours, his hand gently cupping your cheek was secure and strong. He pulled back after a moment and it was all you could do not to chase after him, your eyes opening slowly and your breath coming in a little shallow gasp. And he was looking down at you, his soft brown eyes unreadable, brow furrowed in a look that was almost like discomfort - but he didn't take his hand away from you. You swallowed but didn't pull back.

"Damn," he breathed, before tightening his grip on you again and pulling you back in, this time his lips parted when they smashed into yours, and you barely had time to to open and meet him, your eyes crashing shut and hands slipping to his shoulders as you kissed him. His lips were moving against yours and his skin was warm beneath your touch, and his hand was sliding from your cheek around to the back of your neck, his fingers in your hair as he tugged you closer. You gasped into his mouth when he put his other hand on your waist and lifted you, pulling you over his lap. "Is this okay?" He breathed against your lips, pulling back only far enough to ask the question.

"Yes, yeh-" you said, nodding, only to be cut off as he kissed you again. And you were straddling his thighs, his hand sliding over your back and yours up his chest. His lips were fuller than yours, and delicious - you had to hold yourself back from biting down on them, settling for scraping your teeth lightly over the bottom one, eliciting a low moan from deep in his chest. You pulled back and looked down at him, your chest heaving as his bright eyes stared back up at you.

"Did I dream you?" He breathed, his hand sliding up the curve of your back, pulling you closer.

"I was wondering the same thing," you replied. And then his fingers twisted in your hair and he pulled you back down, his lips finding yours once again. His open mouthed kisses made you dizzy and his tongue was brushing yours and you were moaning into him, his fingers still locked in your hair, the tight hold making your scalp sting and your pulse thrum.

His hand slid down to squeeze the meat of your hip and you groaned as he dragged you down against his lap. You rocked your hips forward just a bit and then you felt him, laying against his leg, hard and hot beneath you. You practically whimpered into his mouth, feeling yourself throb with need and his lips strayed from yours, trailing slow kisses along your jaw.

"What is it Mia?" He asked, pulling you down against him again. "Feel me?" You nodded, his grip on your hair making it sting, and your mouth fell open when he kissed the underside of your jaw. "I feel you too," he breathed against your skin, his hand slipping beneath the water to trail over the curve of your ass.

"Namjoon," you whimpered, your fingers digging into his shoulders. "I want you." He looked up at you for a moment, his eyes flitting between yours, and then both his hands were diving below the water and you reached down to help. It was amazing how quickly the two of you were able to free him from his shorts and push your suit to the side. The water surrounding you was hot and his skin beneath yours was hot, the air wet and warm and heavy around you and you gasped when you felt him slipping into you, his eyes on your face as he guided your hips down flush with his.

"That's it baby," he murmured, hands stroking your back lightly as you stilled on top of him, your body adjusting and your eyes lightly closed. "Tell me when you're ready," he murmured, leaning back in with those lips to kiss a line down your neck to your collar. You just whimpered and started to rock your hips against him, the movement making you both moan lowly. "Fuck, Mia," he breathed, his hands on your waist tugging you down to him. "You feel so good."

"N-ngh - Namjoon," you gasped, as he bucked his hips up suddenly, his hands holding your waist tightly.

"Good baby, you're so good," he moaned against your shoulder. The room was steamy and the air was thick, your breaths labored as you moved on top of him. The water slowed your movements and sloshed around you lightly and his hands slid up your back and then dragged back down, fingertips digging lightly into your skin. You threw your head back and moaned but he wasn't having that, his hand darting up to the back of your head and tilting it toward his own.

He captured your lips with his, forcing his tongue into your mouth and thrusting his hips up and you whimpered, your hands sliding up the back of his neck. You needed more of him, all of him, and you rolled your hips on his, feeling him going deeper, your tongue tangling with his.

"Wait wait wait wait," he breathed, suddenly pulling back, his hands clamping down on your waist to still your movements, his eyes squeezed shut.

"Wh-what, did - did I do something wrong?" You breathed. Your chest rose and fell quickly, your heart pounding, your wet hair sticking to your sweaty neck.

"No I just - fuck, I don't wanna come yet," he laughed, leaning forward and pressing his forehead to yours. You giggled and rocked your hips again, making him furrow his brow and moan.

"Let me make you come," you breathed, pushing back on his shoulders until he was leaning against the side of the tub, his body relaxed back as you bounced on him, the water slowing the movements with its warm embrace. He groaned lowly and you leaned down and began to kiss up and down his neck, still grinding your hips, circling them, slipping up and down his length.

"Hhahh - god - oh god," he breathed, his hands tightening into fists. You braced your hands on his shoulders and felt his thighs tense below you. You were so close too, breathing heavily and grinding your hips and then he was slipping a hand down between you, two fingers suddenly rubbing against your clit as his hips pressed up. "I'm so close baby," he breathed, his lips parted and his eyes closed.

"Me too ah-" you moaned, moving your hips just right, pressing against his fingers until you whimpered, going still on top of him, every muscle tense. "I - I'm coming," you managed to say. And Namjoon groaned loudly when he felt you contracting around him, his hands grabbing your hips as he delivered two sharp thrusts up into you, before stalling out and burying his face in your shoulder. A string of curses fell from his mouth and he wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you in as if he never wanted to let go.

"That was - fucking - amazing," he breathed, his forehead resting against your shoulder.

"I never knew my favorite poet would be so inarticulate in bed," you chuckled, breathing heavily and looking down at him. His eyes flashed and he smirked.

"Oh baby, let me take you up to my bed and I'll spend the rest of the night showing you just how articulate I can be," he said darkly.

The two of you climbed out of the hot tub on wobbly legs, handed each other towels and gathered your things. You split off after he told you his room number and went to yours to shed your suit. You put on a dress, not bothering to put anything under it, and quickly dried your hair. Then you left your room, heading to his and knocking on the door.

It opened and there he stood, his eyes slipping over you, his lower lip caught between his teeth, hair lightly mussed and skin still flushed from the hot tub.

"Hello gorgeous," he said, smirking.

"Don't tell me you forgot my name again," you teased. He pulled a hand from behind his back, holding his newest printed release, a collection of some of his favorite poems and a few new ones.

"You tell me," he said, watching you flip open the cover. It was signed with your name and a short poem just for you titled 'Illegal'. You gasped and looked up at him to find him looking surprisingly shy, his eyes nervous and cheeks slightly flushed.

"Namjoon-"

"Told you I remembered your name," he mumbled. You just smiled and pushed him into his room.

"I'm interested to see your best work," you told him, letting the door close behind you.

You spent the rest of the night thanking him - and making sure he would never forget your name.

Thank you again to illegirl80 for the amazing commission!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 39.2K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
200K 10.4K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
115K 3.6K 79
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
1.2M 52.8K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC