Normal Isn't In My Dictionary...

By MyoneG

{Book 1 & 2 of the Redfield Series} Definition of normal; Conforming to a standard; usual, typical, or expe... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Forty-Two

285 9 1
By MyoneG

3rd Person POV

"Eliza, just breathe, please." Tobias pleaded, as his girl, lay in pain across his arms, and he couldn't do anything to help...anything that she wanted him to do anyway.

"Tell me what to do." tears were falling down his face like a waterfall, and they dripped to the floor.

"Make it stop, make the pain stop, please." she cried before letting out a shrillful scream, and her back arched in an awkward way. He looked up to the boys for something, anything. She opened her mouth to say something, but no noise came out.

"What? Eliza, what, tell me." he cried panicked, what did she want him to do? He wanted to make sure, before he did anything.

"My stomach" she whispered, her eyes watching the tears on his face, she reached out a shaky arm and then before anything else another cry of pain escaped her. She closed her eyes and breathed as best she could. He needed to lay her down. Ryan's face was too shocked to do anything, it happened so fast, he felt like he was watching Peter's change all over again.

Adam disappeared for a moment, and Tobias looked back down to her, as her eyes popped open, and her body shook violently, cold sweat dripped down her face. He knew exactly how she was feeling and what she was thinking and what she wanted. He had been through it himself.

"I know Eliza, I know what your craving, but trust me, think about what your doing." he pleaded once again, he knew she wanted his blood, just as he wanted his mothers when he was human.

"Tobias, we have to lay her down." Ryan asked more than stated, after all the newborn knew more than he did about what was going on and what was going to happen. Tobias nodded and lay her on the sofa slowly, she twitched and screamed as he did. Her panting grew jagged and rough, as she groaned and ,and made some inhuman noises.

"24 hours, thats how long it lasts, I can't listen to her in pain for a whole day, I couldn't even manage 9 hours, how is she meant to..." Tobias explained to almost the air, as he sat on the settee beside her and stroked her cheek. Ryan and James stood there watching as well.

"I think Peter, what was it, I think it was 13 hours wasn't it?" James asked Ryan but kept his eyes on Eliza at all times.

"Yeah." Ryan replied sighing, he clenched his fists in anger and punched the wall, sending his fist straight through the insulation and out the other end, he needed to let out some anger.

"Shh...Eliza, we're here, just try and relax." Tobias mused, her eyes were wet with tears as her teeth were gritted and seething, her heart was pumping irregularly.

Adam returned after consulting Peter on what they should do, he was no help at all, he said there is nothing they can do except watch or, an option that Eliza didn't want.

James appeared with a glass of water and knelt beside her, he slowly poured it into her mouth, but she wouldn't swallow and just spat it back out, all over the floor and on him.

"I-I'm s-s-sorry." she whispered her voice jagged and hoarse, as a moan of agony escaped once again, her hands were closed tight and turning White. Her body was shaking and her face was pained. She looked crazy.

James sat beside Tobias on the table and ran a hand through his hair angrily. He ran his Tongue around his mouth before turning his head towards his brothers at the sidelines. They were both still as shocked as him, only earlier was she happy and cheerful, and forgetting about all of this and now, she was on the brink of death.

Eliza's POV

It's happening, it's actually happening, i'm going to die, I thought I had more time, more time to say goodbye, it happened so fast. One minute, I'm fine, the next I'm a walking icicle, dying.

My head feels like something is trying to escape and it's going to explode, my heart, I'm struggling to even hear, it going so slow, I think I have lost feeling in my stomach, and the rest of my body feels like it's being electrocuted with thousands of volts non-stop.

Another cry bursted out my voice box, and more tears fell down my face, I whimpered like a baby, and panted like a dog, I gritted my teeth as hard as I could, I could almost feel the bones grinding down, then as I looked away from the boys, all I could see was red, and I wanted it, a dark crimson red. I looked over to Tobias beside me, and as I blinked, the red tears continued to fall down his face, I reached out, groaning, as I wanted them, he leant back and shook his head.

"No Eliza, that's not what you want." He told me, gripping my hand tightly, I turned back facing the ceiling and screamed, for a moment I thought I was being shot, but it was my stomach, ripping and tearing inside me. I want to live.

"Hush, Eliza, sshh.."Tobias comforted, someone pressed something warm on my head but it just hurt more, my head was on fire with pins and needles, I felt like pin head.

That's when two figures caught my eye, there they were standing in the corner, my mother and father. I tried turning my head to look at them better. I tried to stand, pushing Tobias away, agony shot through me, but I crawled towards them.

"Mom, Dad?" I called, between screams. As I blinked, they were gone, Tobias looked at me from the floor where I pushed him.

"No, no, no you can't be hallucinating already, this is wrong, it's like your skipping hours." Tobias hissed, wasn't angry, he was pissed off at the fate.

"Tobias, you know, might be useful if you extend on that sentence." Ryan sighed, he looked over to me, a bloody tear trickled down his eye, but he wiped it away quickly, leaving only a little streak of red on his face.

"Her body language is like it's already been hours, I didn't hallucinate until the fourth hour, so if it's going at four times the rate, that means...." he stopped and added up with his fingers "six hours" he growled and clenched his fists.

"She only has 6 hours!" Adam cried surprised, I let out a involuntary scream, I was worse than Peter. Now my throat started to clog up as I struggled to breath, and only small amounts of air escaped, as oxygen failed to enter my body, at the last second when I was amount to pass out, I took one long breath as I struggled with my breathing. I kicked out my legs and transcend my arms. I let out choked words.

I looked over to what I thought to be where Adam and Ryan were standing but instead, suddenly two horrible beasts appeared in my line of vision as I let out a frightful scream, partly of pain but mostly of fear, and I jumped off the sofa in reflex almost losing it, and I screamed.

"MONSTERS!"

Suddenly I blinked again and Adam and Ryan were standing there, looking like I had offended them.

I sat in the corner, pressing myself against the wall, before I started to scratch at it, my heart stopped for a second and restarted itself, I lost feeling at the ends of my fingers, and my eyes were stinging, as I couldn't stop seeing red. I screamed, and choked as blood made its way out of my mouth, and onto the floor.

"I can't do this." I choked out, a splatter of blood came out with it too, as one my insides were bleeding I coughed out more blood, delightful. Tobias rubbed his face and stood up abruptly.

He gripped his hair and looked at me, he looked angry and sad at the same time. I saw more red.

"There's too much red." I whispered, before I groaned and grabbed my stomach ,like I was experiencing period pain, multiplied.

"She's advancing to fast, she's already past what I experienced, she's now into what you said Peter lasted. I don't know any more symptoms." Tobias said, apologising for something he couldn't help. Tears streamed down his eyes.

"I'll try Peter again." Adam growled, disappearing once again. I whined in pain as it wasn't getting any better, my chest felt like it was collapsing on my heart and crushing my internal organs. Ryan rushed over.

"Eliza, tell us what you want." Ryan growled, I closed my eyes, I knew sooner or later someone was going to press the question on me, was I ready to die? I screamed once again. I brought my hands to my face, but it turns out I was scratching it more than rubbing.

"Eliza?!" Ryan hissed, he was biting his lip, anxious to what I might say.

"No, let me die." I screeched falling on to my back, I heard a couple of angry hisses, and I think some smashing of items, turns out Tobias had also broken a few things. I mumbled and apology to them, there head snapped towards me.

"Eliza, we're not angry at your decision, we're angry at ourselves because we couldn't keep the promise we made to your mother and father, it's not your fault that you don't want to be a killing machine." James almost whispered. I clenched my mouth shut, and nodded as best I could, I started to get cramps in my neck and my body felt as if it was being crushed.

"Who would do it?" I questioned, before grabbing my chest as my chest squeezed my heart, there was a silence. I screamed and wailed. I wanted to hear this, but my screams weren't dying down, I knocked over the table as I moved, my feet suddenly didn't move, like they were paralysed.

"Who would you want to do it?" Ryan said quickly, panting and looking down at me, "remember the person who turns you has the power over you, remember when my parents were here, they could control most of our moves, it would be the same for you."

I screamed as I tried to recall the thoughts jumbled in my head, I opened my mouth and tried to tell them, but I couldn't, I couldn't scream any more, I managed to gain control of my hand and pointed towards Tobias. He smiled, I think, my eyes were on his bloody tears.

My panting stopped as I started to lose all feeling in my body, the pain didn't stop, but I could so nothing to express it.

I started to feel tired and worn and as if I was drifting off to a sleep, my eyes started to close.

"But I don't want that." I whispered, not even hearing it myself, I lay still, finally losing all movement, and letting the pain hit me like bullets. My body was as cold as ice and I struggled to hear my heartbeat, was this is? What the beginning of death felt like? It was beginning to be peaceful, and I felt one last boom of a heartbeat as I fell into White.

Beep Beep Beep Beep

I could hear noises of maybe a cash register scanner, no, a truck reversing? No, it was too close for that, too...consistent, it was like a heart monitor, I couldn't move, I couldn't open my eyes, like they were glued shut, and my mouth refused to open, as though someone had zipped it closed. It was almost as though I was paralysed, but my ears kept on working, I could hear faint noises.

"I'm sorry, Mr.Redfield but she will not wake up from this coma-" she was cut off by a low growl. Were they talking about me? A coma?

"You must be able to do something?" another voice chimed in, angry as well. My ears couldn't process anything that was happening. Nothing made any sense now, I was alive? But how? And I wasn't in pain? I wanted to yell and scream that I was ok, but I couldn't because I wasn't ok enough for that.

"I'm sorry sir, but it's a terminal illness, only god can wake this girl up, I'm sorry for your-" she got cut off against, by a hiss.

"Yeah? Well g- g- can go stuff it, and don't say that last word, she isn't dead yet."

I heard high heeled shoes leave the room, I bet that nurse was glad to have left, my family are insane, but then it sunk in, terminally? I was going to be stuck like this until I-- No, that was worse than death. I was dying to call out that I could hear them, but a means of communication was impossible in this state.

"Eliza, if you're in there, we're so sorry, you still had the faintest of heartbeats and we thought about a professional, turns out some strong painkillers, sated most of your pain, anyway, I'm rambling, but I'm sorry, but wake up, please." I didn't know who's voice that was, but if I was able to cry I would be right now.

"Well, I don't quite know what I'm meant to say, but for starters, the reason I don't go in hospitals is because people get hurt, but apparently when it comes to you, I break that little line and just sit here, constantly smelling the red stuff...well I'm sorry Alright, there I said it." Was that Peter's annoying voice, he was ok, relief hit me and I couldn't understand how it did, but I felt relief. Another voice chimed in sadly.

"Eliza, I'm so so so sorry, but wake up please, please, please, please, because, I-I love you Eliza." a sniffle told me that that speech had finished, that could be no one else's voice, it had to be Tobias'

Did he say he loved me? Oh my god, he did, he said it, I wanted to say, 'I love you too.' but of course I couldn't, I was determined to get out of this walking, even if the nurses say it's permanent, those three words were all in needed as a boost. The apologies continued like that a few more times, about how sorry they were etc.

"I'm sorry, Eliza, but we have to leave, visiting hours are over, and Adam wouldn't let me kill her so we could stay longer we'll visit tomorrow ok?"

I smiled inside, bless them, they were so sweet all of them, I suppose I should find a way to get some sleep to, it wasn't as hard as I had imagined, but it did feel strange.

I think I heard a nurse or a doctor come in an change those little IV bags, because I felt a tingle. The new bag dripped through my wrist and into my body, I welcomed sleep, as best I could, but I was in a hospital and apparently my sense of smell was working too and I could smell how clean it was and all the antibacterial soap stuff. I ignored that as best I could so I could sleep better, it worked I was out like a light.

---------------------------- 

I know it's short but it had to be, otherwise I wouldn't be able to find a stopping point and it would be like 50 pages, the next chapter will make up for this.

I'm sorry, I haven't updated in a while, I had this written for weeks, I just wanted to make sure that this was the direction I wanted the story to go in. :D so there we go. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

547K 12.8K 25
He would never love her. Want her. Or need her. Althea Williams definition of 'normal' is a lot different to others. To her, normal is being bullied...
180K 5.1K 46
'So you're a werewolf?' 'Not exactly.' Normality means the state of being normal, typical or usual. Miya's sense of normality could be considered cra...
2.6K 418 27
Ariella's biggest desire in life has always been such a simple one. She wants to be 'normal.' Unfortunately, that one simple wish has never been with...
1.4K 48 25
1st Book of the "Different" Series Angelina Red-Kindom was a "normal" girl, if it weren't for her demise of her older brother and her parents' divorc...