Private Secretary

By rubyhongg

Michelle Kane is a very impressive-high qualified secretary on the day but, on the night, she is a stripper... More

Prologue
Chapter One : The Virgin Stripper
Chapter Two : The Agreement
Chapter Three : Hopeless
Chapter Four : Mess Up
Chapter Five : Real You

Chapter Six : Topless

15.8K 341 65
By rubyhongg

Chapter 6

Topless

"Then, strip in front of me."

The air around me disappeared. I consider the right answer for this situation.

Should I run out immediately?

But, Brandon may still be out there.

But which one is scarier?

Brandon

or Shane?

"Mia."

"Yes?" By reflex, I answered quickly.

"I told you, strip in front of me." Shane said in passive tone. He looked into my eyes. Piercing me with his blue crystals. Seeing him, reminded me of how I broke myself when I made ​​a deal with Shane and when I heard Albert confession.

He loves Tammy so much.

"Mia." Shane called again.

"Fine." I replied while shaking. Oh good God, help me...

I walked straight and reached the metal pole used to dance. And I started to dance to the rhythm of soft music, the metal around the pole, and tried to cover my anxiety. I can feel Shane's eyes continued to follow my every movement. Slowly, I began to undo the thin satin that wrapped my body.

The song was almost over, and this was the part where I have to undo the bra was wearing. But, can I? I closed my eyes, trying to avoid Shane's gaze on me. I tried to remove my bra as I unconsciously trembled. My hands had reached the hooks on my back but, my hands froze.

I've been doing this job for years, so how could I feel nervous when doing it again now? I asked myself.

Suddenly, I felt warmth approaching me. I opened my eyes and found the familiar silky black surface. I looked up and found myself locked to the eyes of the devil.

His hand has been on mine which was on the hook of the bra I was wearing. I stood frozen in my place. My tongue felt numb that I couldn't even know what or how to answer. He lowered his head and brought his face close to me. I immediately turned the other way to avoid it. His hand was soon holding my chin. Forcing me to look at him.

Suddenly, my bra was unclasped, loosened and detached from my body, pooling around my feet. By reflex, I immediately used my hands to cover my nakedness. I've never felt more evenly-exposed than now.

He brought his face close to me back. "Look at me, Michelle." Then, he immediately kissed me without warning. I could taste whiskey from his lips. And, I didn't want to enjoy it, I put my hands on Shane's chest and pushed him away. And thankfully, he stepped back from me. Giving me the distance I needed. And releasing the kiss that I would never dare to dream of.

Why does he always do this?

Because you're his.

And again, I cover my breasts that were exposed using both hands. I did not dare to look at him back even though I knew he was looking at me. I immediately wore back my bra and the flimsy clothes in a hurry. Avert my eyes, I focused myself on his empty glass. "I'll get you a drink."

I got up and walked away toward the door. Shane swiftly grasped my wrist and pulled me towards him roughly.

"What's wrong with you?" Shane demanded with angry expression, he could not hide in his tone.

"What's wrong with me?" I asked as he looked at her with eyes that now seemed warm.

"What's wrong with you?!" I asked again with a shout. My tears have been spilled and ran down my cheeks. "You mock me, torture me, kiss me. You treated me like I'm your whore!" I sighed not know how to continue my sentence saying earlier.

Shane pulled me into a warm embrace although I do not think he would do that. "I'm broken." I whispered in his arms.

"Sshh..." His embrace was still as warm as it was yesterday evening. So soothing and wrong.

I worked as a stripper was not because it's the fastest way make me rich. But, because I was cornered in an ironic play called life.

Shane stroked my hair, and that melt the wall around my heart instantly. I took a deep breath and pulled myself out of Shane. "I'm sorry..." I didn't know if it's the best or the worst moments of my life. I wiped my tears from my face. Then, decided to look back at him. He was just, looking at me with his unreadable eyes.

"I'll get you more whiskey." I quickly get out of it without being intercepted again. I went through the messy crowd and eventually found the bar.

Meekly, I ordered the whiskey. George, the bartender and a good friend of mine nodded to me. He placed it on the table in front of me.

"Hi, gal." I turned to the side and find Lacey, another friend, was standing next to me.

"Lace." I greeted.

"How's yo night?" I sighed, not wanting to remember the events that had just happened.

"Fine. You?" I asked again trying to divert the topic.

"Urgh, tonight I'm dealin' with a disgustin' pervert." Lacey grumbled as she folded her hands in front of her chest and pouted. I smiled crookedly to respond.

"So how's yo new fans doin'?" She said, winking.

"How do you know?" I asked, confused.

"And she ain't denied it." Lacey high-fived with George excitedly.

"Oh come on. Wasn't he's the hero who protected you from Rose, yesterday?" George said, raising one of his brow. I could feel my face was turning fifty shades of crimson. But luckily the lighting in this place was so dim until my face may not be seen clearly here.

"Yes, talking about Rose, I haven't seen her today." I replied once again changed the subject.

"Ain't that great?" she answered annoyed, but what's great was that she's already distracted. I began to breathe.

"You know George, I think I need a little drink too."

-

Slightly dizzy for the alcohol I consumed before, I walked up the stairs and down the corridor. I stood in front of the door of the room where Shane was. My heart was racing not because of fear, but, because of the shame that hit me like fire after the incident earlier.

Should I just break that foolish agreement?

But, later Mrs. Weston would know my secret and I could get fired.

But if I remained bound to this agreement? What will happen?

I breathed deeply, gathering the strength I'd need. I held the door handle and open the door without deciding.

And, I saw a sight that instantly burnt me.

Rose was in the room sitting with Shane. Correction, Rose was in the room sitting on Shane. I cleared my throat. Making his gaze straightly turned to me.

"Your drink." I place the whiskey on the table. Rose immediately got on Shane's lap and took the whiskey bottle and poured it into the glass.

"And, Rose, I think this is supposed to be my job." I told him.

"Oh, you've been out for too long. You know about the not leaving the customer alone rule, right? Beside, aren't you supposed to be happy that I'll work on this hottie instead of you? You can go home early." Rose said as she winked at Shane. I looked at Rose with distrust.

"I was just out to get a drink."

"Yes, but you've taken more than ten minutes. So, go and don't bother us." I was about to argue but, if I did that would mean that I want to be with him. Rose pushed me toward the exit. And finally, I was successfully thrown out.

Ah, what a fucking enjoyable day! I rolled my eyes silently. Deciding if I should get into it again and maybe punching prostitute Rose's face.

But, what for? I mean, why would I even fight that bitch just because of Shane?

I was supposed to be grateful, right?

But why did I felt so annoyed?

Gods! I hated him.

When I passed through the crowd, I found Vincent who was sitting alone at one end of the couch in the room.

Should I greet him?

No way, it would be embarrassing. I scolded myself mentally. I lifted my head once again and found a pair of green eyes were watching me.

Instantly, I knew he recognized me even though I was wearing a ridiculous blue wig on my head or mask that covered most of my face. Without any choices left, I strode towards him.

"Mia." He addressed me with my pseudonym.

"Hello." I said with a knotted smile, trying to hide my nervousness.

He patted the seat next to him then I proceeded to sit next to him.

"How's your night?" Vincent asked. Why did everyone keep asking how's my night? I screamed on my head.

"Actually, it's pretty shitty because of your lovely dear step brother." I replied freely.  Vincent chuckled.

"Wow, I'm surprised that Ms. Kane could use profanities." he said.

To be honest, I was surprised too. I didn't know where I found this brave side of mine. But I knew where to blame it for, alcohol and Shane.

Suddenly, my eyes caught sight of Cruz on the other end of this room. He was giving a code, which means, Trozar will be closed in a few minutes.

"Um..." I searched for the right word to address Vincent.

"Sir..." I said at last.

"The club will be closed in a few minutes." I told Vincent.

"Then, I will bring you home." Vincent replied as he sipped his drink.

"Ah, it's okay. I can go home with a Subway or taxi."

"It would be very dangerous. Moreover, for a woman like you." Vincent said as he pinched my cheek flirtatiously. Blush rose to my face itself. He just grinned at me.

"Well, I—" my words were muffled suddenly because Vincent was pulled up by someone. My eyes widened but I wasn't really surprised when I knew it was Shane. I could see the same sense of shock that occurred at Rose who was standing next to Shane.

"You're coming home with me, Mia." Shane pulled my hand, forcing me to stand.

"No, I was the one who first offered to take her home." Vincent said as he pulled my other arm.

"Oh, yes, so you can discreetly fuck her at your apartment." Shane replied with his barbarous language that made my eyes widen in disgust. He tightened his grip on my wrist.

"Hey, at least I never use her like you!" Vincent pulled me toward her.

"You—"

"Stop it!" I snapped angrily and the both of them stopped bickering. "I'm not a toy that you can arbitrarily fight for!" I removed my hands from their killer grips. I looked at the two of them who were glaring at each other like they're going to kill each other right here, right now.

"I can go home alone." I hissed annoyed. I turned my feet go toward the locker room. I could feel the stares of people on my back. Not only from Vincent or Shane. But from the rest of the club. Quickly, I changed my clothes and went home through the back door.

Direct cold air greeted me when I opened the back door. I felt an arm around his waist and all of a sudden, my body flew up to Shane's shoulder immediately. "Let go of me!" I punched his back in repeatedly. But he only kept walking with me on his shoulder.

"Get off me, jerk!" I yelled again.

"Please, help me!" I screamed. Suddenly his palm slapped my butt.

"Mr. Weston, let me go! This is indiscreet and—-" I continued to struggle and again, I was rewarded with a pat on the butt.

"Please— Arrggh!" I screamed and closed my eyes as Shane dropped me suddenly. And I landed on, the seat? Shane immediately slammed the door on my side and walked towards his seat. I looked around me and found that I was in his car.

I intended to go to escape but unfortunately, Shane was now in the car and the car was moving. He drove his car speedily, which convinced me that I was going to die.

"Look out!" I cried when the car nearly collided with another car. But, fortunately Shane could easily avoid it. "Quite!" he hissed. I looked at the man next to me with annoyance.

"What? You almost hit—"

"Prrttt!" Another car almost hit us again.

My heart beat fast as fear kept pouring itself to me. "Stop the car!" And, suddenly the car stopped after the words came out of my mouth. And now, I realized that we were stuck in traffic.

I set up my breath. "You're crazy." I muttered loudly. Suddenly, his face softened and he came closer to me. His face was getting closer to me. I couldn't move as my body leaned on the door.

"Shane." I called to resuscitate him.

"I like the way you call my name." his sexy voice makes my breath caught. Wait what? Sexy voice? I mentally slapped myself. I bit my lower lip, not knowing what to say.

I felt something moving on the skin of my thigh. I glanced down and saw Shane's hand on it. I pushed his hand away but he caught it before I could. He let go of my hand, but with the closure between us, I was already his prisoner.

Now, our noses were almost touching. Knowing it was going to happen, I closed my eyelids. Too tired.

"Clip." The sound broke the silence. I could feel coldness came to my face as the warmth left. Then, I felt his car was moving again.

I opened my eyes. Looking at myself I found the seat belt was put on my body. I looked up and found Shane grinning.

"Did you want me to kiss you, Ms. Kane?" Shane asked teasingly. I blushed. But, I quickly masked it with angry expression.

"Of course not, you're crazy. I bet Ross would like to kiss you."

"Oh, jealous aren't we?" I rolled my eyes then averted my gazes to the window. So quiet...

A.N : Sorry for the wait. I will try to speed up the time the update as soon as possible. And, thank you for all the support and comments you all have given to me. And please, hit the vote and comment. :D

Love,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.4M 805K 64
Alexander James is at the top of the food chain with his multi billion dollar company. Just the sound of his name makes men's blood boil in jealousy...
741 10 9
It was always the Mr. CEO, devilishly handsome, rich, and intelligent that sweep off the damsel in distress. I am exactly that, except I have a grea...
531 33 8
WARNING!!! A sappy love story!!! After 125 events and 7 years working for Ysk&Co, June Mackey has the chance to meet her childhood crush. A famous mo...