My Billionaire✓

By Deepanshuuppal09

[Completed] Highest ranking :- 29 boss 35 business 163 boss 128 hot 238 hate 234 marriage Warning : there are... More

prologue
Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Author's Note
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
Epilogue

chapter 19

11.4K 282 3
By Deepanshuuppal09

The most effective way to make a girl is to shut up .

Deliah pov

I climbed in my car and started driving towards my house brother's house.

I parked my car in front of my brother's house and started walking towards the enterence.

When I entered the house I could hear the sobbing voice of alexsi .
I walked over to the kitchen and saw alexsi sitting at the floor facing me and my brother holding her hands with his back facing me .

I was about to enter the room when alexsi spoke  "how can a brother do such a cheap thing with his own sister ?it can't be possible allen . pls tell me this is another prank?".

I couldn't seemed to understand anything what has Allen did to me that made Alexsi cry.

Allen said "this is not a prank Al I was the one who made Xavier think alexsi betrayed him and I was the one who made Alexsi believe that Xavier never loved her he was just using her for her body and money just like Zeus did with her."

My surroundings​ started to get blur and the tears were flowing down my face .

My sobbing sound made them turn towards me . Alexsi gasped and Allen tried to come forward for my help but I said a big no to it.

I turned away from them and made my way to my car I started my car and left the mansion at once .

I kept roaming around the city thinking that how could my brother do this to me .

He didn't even care that what would happen when he just pulled that bullshit to separate me from Xavier . He knew I suffered so much in one year.
But still he kept lying to me like a maniac.

I sat at bench near the park and just  kept thinking that what have I done to deserve such a thing in my life .

I had blind faith on Allen but he broke it and my thoughts went to the day when everything between Xavier and I ended.

Flashback____________________

I was sitting in my room when my phone buzzed. It was a message if Xavier about our dinner date tonight .

I started to get ready for the date . After checking myself one last time in front of mirror I went downstairs.

I was about to leave when I came across my brother . He seemed to be very angry about something .
I asked him "hey bro what happen has alexsi made out with another person ."

He walked towards me and showed me pics of Xavier and I kissing on the street of Melbourne.

I opened my mouth to explain myself but nothing came out.

After few minutes he showed me another picture of Xavier and the architect having PDA . It broke my world I knew Xavier couldn't contain his beast inside of him for few more days.

Tears started to flow down my face and Allen hugged me . He told me that this would happen if I have a relationship with a Casanova like Xavier.

I knew he was saying the right thing and I just went back to my room and slam the door shut I slipped down and my sobbing sound echoed in the room .

I just wanted to ask Xavier why  why did he played just a nasty game with me .

I don't know when I slept but when I woke up my phone had many missed calls from Xavier.
I blocked his number and started to freshen up.

Allen asked me to come to office today I didn't wanted to upset him so I said yes.

Pls vote comment and share .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6M 311K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
669K 22.2K 79
"Do you still have the same feelings for me?" He gently asks. I avert my gaze and look down at the floor. I want to scream at him and say no. I...
4.1K 168 20
"Stay away from me, don't talk to me except if it is about my son or about something very important. And lastly don't fall in love with me" he said "...
1M 27.4K 47
Written when I was 16, practically cringy and dumb so read at your own risk (Part 1) He stood there in his tall and intimidating glory cowering my 5...