Peter Parker Oneshots

By MarvelMultiverse

The title is pretty self-explanatory, I think. These are all original stories that I wrote myself. It started... More

INTRODUCTION
GET DA MAN AWAY FROM ME! Part 1
GET DA MAN AWAY FROM ME! Part 2
GET DA MAN AWAY FROM ME! Part 4
GET DA MAN AWAY FROM ME!! Part 5
GET DA MAN AWAY FROM ME!! Part 6
GET DA MAN AWAY FROM ME! Part 7
I will murder you. Love, Peter.
Ned, you Traitor.
No-no Words
Surprise!
Not (That Much of) An Idiot
Not Who You Think I Am
Bitch I'm Gay
I Was Hoping We Could, Like, Not Shoot Me
Words Can Lie
Secrets Are My Thing
Thanks for the Knife
Look, I Get This Is a Field Trip, But How do You Know Me?
Fake It 'Till You Make It (Or Not)
Replacement
Jealousy
Winter (Replacement - Part 2)
Avengers at the Beach
Peter and Social Media = Complete Disaster
What Could Have Been
High Stakes
Wrong Number
Kidnapped (+Art!)
5 Times Peter Hid an Injury From Tony
Stay
Phone Calls
Kind of Like A Home (Fix-It)
Stay With Me
Corrupted
Human Shield
Protect You
Forget Me Not
Spider-Man Unsolved
Post Mortem
Who Changed?
Social Media Disaster Part 2
Social Media Disaster Part 3
Platonic
Mini-Fics Part 1 (The Spideypool Interlude, I'm Not Dead, etc.)
Apocalypse
Red
The Official Goodbye

Spider Powers Are Insane

14.7K 271 362
By MarvelMultiverse

Okay guys. So many people have requested Spideypool, Stony, etc. So, here's the result. I don't really know how to collect everybody who requested this, but a few notable requests I remember are "give me the gayest fluff you have" and "SPIDEYPOOL SPIDEYPOOL SPIDEYPOOL"

So yeah. We get Stony, other gay stuff right off the bat, plus eventual Spideypool and Shurichelle ;)

Also, this is fulfilling another request for exploring the cool spider powers and the user is somewhere beneath my notifications sooo :/

Peter had been experiencing an exceptionally dismal week. It had all started when he was battling the Queen, a woman with power over all sorts of insects. Of course, Peter's arachnid genes were not helping him with the entire issue. However, with a touch of assistance from Natasha, Tony, and Wade, they had made quick work of her.

During the entire business, something unusual had happened to Peter. His senses seemed sharper, and his healing factor appeared to work better.

And that's when it all began.

"Peter!" Wade called from where he perched outside the window. The boy in question glanced over to see him, in complete costume, waving wildly. Peter gradually raised an eyebrow in a mixture of bewilderment and amusement.

He strolled over to the window and unlatched it, letting Wade tumble in with a grin. As soon as he reached the ground, FRIDAY started producing a siren-like sound. "Wade Wilson has accessed the premises. Initiating Deadpool protocol. Boss is on his way."

A few seconds later, Tony sprinted into the area with a broom. "Wilson," He stated threateningly, eyes narrowed. "Why are you here?" Peter stared back and forth between the pair, until Wade answered, in a cheerful tone, "I'm visiting Peter!"

"No!" Tony asserted, moving in front of Peter in an instantaneous, neat motion and pushing the boy backward several steps. "My son."

Peter looked up, shock flowing through his veins. "Your son?" He asked in disbelief, heart racing. The boy immediately regretted it - what if Tony took it back? What if he decided he hated Peter?

Instead, the man only made a face at him. "Don't get used to it, kid," Tony replied, smirking. Peter frowned at him playfully. "Well, I was going to consider calling you by a better name, Mr. Stark," The boy retorted thoughtfully.  Tony wrinkled his nose at Peter, visibly attempting to fight back a smile.

"Whatever, Wade, you know you were supposed to visit later. It's lab time," The man added, not legitimately frustrated, but exasperated. Peter gave Wade a small shrug, along with a 'what can I do' look. Wade looked down, his body language all disappointment, and then reluctantly climbed back out the window.

"I'll see you later, Petey!" The boy called, letting himself plummet through the sky and out of sight.

"Tony?" A concerned voice came from the doorway. Peter turned around to see Steve leaning against the doorframe, looking confused. "Did he have a parachute?" The man questioned. Tony shrugged unapologetically. "Probably not. He'll be fine."

Peter walked over to Steve to hug him, grinning. "Hey, Uncle Steve," He greeted, smirking at Tony over the older man's shoulder. Steve smiled widely. "Hey, Peter. How was school today?"

Peter reflected on the day. "Well, Wade was chatting with me the whole time. Oh, and MJ was calling Shuri, and you know what happens when those two are talking," He surmised.

Steve gave him a sympathetic pat on the back before moving to Tony's side and giving the man a quick kiss.

Peter groaned. "Ew, could you do that when I'm not around to witness it? I support it, of course, you guys are like my OTP, but also ew."

Tony only grinned at the boy's discomfort and pulled Steve closer to him, deepening the embrace.

Peter gagged as he spun around to leave the room as soon as he could, almost tripping over the doorframe.

"My eyes!" Peter lamented, falling over next to Natasha. She looked over in confusion until studying his face, and her expression transformed into one of consolation. "You caught Stony, didn't you?" The woman guessed, smiling slightly. "Yes - wait, you know the ship name?" Peter gasped, temporarily diverted. "Of course I do. I know everything," Natasha responded.

Peter laughed. It was an inside joke between the two - see how long Natasha could act like she knew everything that happened. The only motive was to confuse the team.

"Yes, well. Steve's not a bad kisser, although I've never kissed Tony. I wouldn't be surprised if it was scarring, though. Speaking of kissing, how's May?" Natasha asked conversationally. Peter almost choked on air. "She's great," He managed as soon as he got his breath back.

Natasha grinned at him, failing to hide it. "Just wanted to mess with you, little spider. I see it worked. I already texted her today. Anyways, Bruce wants you in the lab. Something about investigating your new powers."

Peter took the opportunity and fled up a few sets of stairs, finally flinging open the door to Bruce's laboratory and smiling at the scientist. "Hey, Uncle Bruce!" Peter called excitedly. He'd been waiting for this moment all week. He still had no idea what he could do.

After a few minutes of scans and drawing blood, Bruce finally sat down with a smile at Peter, listing off improvements. "Increased strength, agility, and senses. Hypothetically a better danger detection system. Small spinnerets in the wrists for organic webs. Some other sort of change in the wrists. A type of bioelectric power now, as well as some sort of... I would say camouflage. You are way lighter. Probably some other stuff, but we don't have all the tech we'd need."

Peter nodded slowly, taking in the information.

After a few minutes of making weird hand motions, he figured out that his old web-shooting hand style worked to shoot the webs out of his wrists. "This is awesome!" Peter exclaimed, beaming. Bruce smiled at his excitement. "This is going to be so fun," The boy murmured.

--------

They had the whole team over tonight for dinner, including all the people that were dating. That meant May had shown up with Natasha, and Loki had come way across the world for Clint with Thor excited to see Bruce.

"So, guys, I think I can turn invisible," Peter said casually in the middle of eating a tostada that Natasha made.

Tony choked on his tostada. "I'm sorry, what? " Peter grinned at him. "Oh no. I have to deal with a spiderkid that can turn invisible now," The man muttered.

Natasha delicately raised an eyebrow. "Not just you. May and I are here too, you know. And Steve. And all his uncles and aunts."

Peter still wasn't very sure what the whole dynamic was between May, Natasha, Tony, and Steve was. He knew May and probably Natasha saw him as their kid, but Tony and Steve were still kind of suspect on the matter.

Tony acknowledged Nat's words with a nod, before the woman turned to look at Peter. "Any other fun powers?" Natasha asked, intrigued. "Well - my webs are organic now! And I can do some sort of electric thing. It sounds super cool, Mama Spider," Peter told her enthusiastically.

May coughed. "And how, exactly, does this work? We won't be burning the tower - or the house -down?" She confirmed, sounding worried. Peter just shrugged. "I make no promises."

Wade beamed from beside Peter, clasping his hand underneath the table tighter. "We can burn down buildings together, baby boy!" He laughed. Peter only rolled his eyes at the name. "That really is an unfortunate nickname. Can we please change it?" Peter implored.

Wade just shook his head delightedly, declaring that he "was keeping it forever".

---------

Peter was sitting patiently in the middle of the Avengers training room in full costume. Tony had set up a simulation that was supposed to be incredibly realistic in order to figure out how his abilities worked.

Now he was waiting for Tony to retrieve it and play it from the safety of his lab.

A few seconds later, he heard shouting outside. A few people ran in through the doors, wielding guns and knives.

"Ooh, fun simulation," Peter muttered through his mask, the lenses narrowing.

And cue. The senses went off, and Peter dodged a bullet that whizzed past his ear in a strikingly realistic fashion.

The first thing he wanted to test was the camouflage. So, when Peter tucked into a roll to avoid a stab, he did his best to mentally try to hide.

Somehow, it worked. Probably from the adrenaline activating it for the first time.

When Peter stood up, he couldn't see himself. He heard shouts of shock from the people.

He turned to web up a man standing in the corner with a knife, and was startled by the fact that it actually looked like he was real. The webs didn't pass through him or anything.

Tony had really outdone himself.

In a fluid motion, Peter slipped under one person's arm and judo-flipped them, again marveling at the fact that he could actually touch them. A few webs later, they were on the ground as well.

Peter's Spidey Senses went off again, but he was so focused on trying to keep the invisibility running that he didn't react in time.

As a sharp pain tore through his side, Peter spun to see a woman holding a gun with trembling hands.

Did Tony use real bullets in these simulations?

Peter jumped toward her, extending a hand, and instead of webbing her up, a feeling like static passed through his fingertips and electricity shot out, effectively shocking the woman.

She fell to the ground spasmodically, and Peter webbed her to the ground as well.

There was a loud crashing, and Tony burst in through the door, shooting repulsors at the remaining people, instantly stunning them.

Peter looked up, clutching his side, and raised an eyebrow. "Did you equip this thing with actual bullets?" He inquired dryly. Tony made a sound like a gasp and was beside the boy in an instant. "That- wasn't the simulation," The man managed, lifting Peter's hands from the wound for inspection.

"What? You're kidding, right?" Peter checked, forcing a disbelieving laugh. Tony shook his head. "Well, you did great anyways," The man muttered, grabbing Peter and then stumbling at the lack of weight.

"This is fucking creepy," Tony whispered, clearly only to himself, as they darted up stairs as quickly as if he wasn't holding anything.

"I can walk myself," Peter complained as they took a corner so fast he almost slammed into the wall. "No you can't, you were just shot," Natasha commiserated, standing at the top of a flight of stairs, arms extended to hold Peter herself. As Tony approached the top, he held Peter defensively away from her. "No," The man proclaimed, smirking as he pulled the boy closer to him.

Peter frowned, confused at the weird dynamic again, but dismissed it.

Tony put him down lightly on a bed so Bruce could pull the bullet out quickly with prongs and give Peter some bandages.

"Petey!" Wade wailed, running into the Med Bay. "Hey, Wade," Peter said, waving slightly. "Are you okay?" The boy asked, frantically scanning Peter for injury other than the bullet wound.

Peter rolled his eyes, half exasperated and half appreciative at the boy's concern. "I'm fine, Wade," He assured the mercenary, grinning.

Okay so here's the tea: Peter had a huge crush on Wade fucking Wilson.

Of course, he would never, EVER admit it.

There was shouting and banging outside the door, until another teenager kicked the door open, eyes blazing.

"Peter!" Shuri crowed, beaming. Peter blinked, making sure he was seeing this right. "Shuri!? Oh my god, you're here! I missed you so much!"

Shuri's POV

Peter jumped up from his bed to give her a hug, smiling widely. "How's my favorite pansexual?" Shuri asked, looking him up and down. "Never been better - well, aside from the bullet wound. And my disaster bi?" Peter inquired, smirking. "Great, now that you're here," Shuri replied, winking.

Shuri looked over to see Wade, another one of her friends, glowering as he watched her interact with Peter. She clearly already saw the chemistry between the two. The issue was, how to get them together. And now, the girl saw her opportunity. Jealousy was really quite the weapon.

She shipped them so hard, but they were oblivious.

"I figured you're not busy tonight. And I'm not busy tonight, so..." Shuri left her sentence open, winking while carefully maintaining eye contact with Peter as to not make him suspicious about her plans. Peter just grinned and nudged her with an elbow.

They normally made little flirting jokes, but now Shuri was going to turn up the heat.

It was working. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Wade scowl in annoyance at Shuri's teasing. Peter hummed thoughtfully. "I'm not, actually. For once," He added with a wry chuckle.

"Wanna go shopping?" She offered, grinning widely and genuinely. "Are we going to reference Vines doing it?" Peter countered.

"Yes we are, Spider-boy," She replied, carefully noting Wade's silent torment over in the corner. "Shall we?" Shuri offered Peter her elbow, and he, grinning, laced his arm through hers.

Wade got up abruptly and left the room, Peter staring after him with a slightly forlorn look.

------------

A few hours later, Shuri and Peter walked back into the tower chatting excitedly.

Wade was low-key stalking Peter as he trailed into the common room after them and sat in a chair in the corner on his phone.

Shuri started making tea, a truly appropriate drink for the occasion, as Peter finished up his story. "And so I was like 'it sword of seems like you have a problem' and the woman was just kinda staring at me and then I got stabbed, and," He was rambling.

Grabbing a mug of tea, she walked over to Peter's side. "Whoa, handsome. Have some tea before you get too excited," Shuri said, passing him the cup. Peter briefly choked on air before laughing again and taking a sip.

And dude, Wade was getting pissed.

Shuri's plan was working like a charm.

-----------

Then they hit a bump in the road at school.

Shuri was attending Midtown High briefly with Peter, Wade, Ned, and - heart fluttering at this name though she wouldn't admit it - MJ.

Peter's gunshot wound was acting up, and he passed out in the middle of the cafeteria. The four people still awake promptly freaked out, and a teacher ran over to see what was going on. Shuri picked up Peter, despite Wade already grabbing for him, and they took him to the nurse's office to wait for him to wake up.

They had phoned May, but Shuri had already assured them everything was fine and it was just lack of sleep.

They had even given him some medication to help with insomnia, which would make him somewhat loopy.

Of course, once Peter woke up, he wouldn't know the cover story the four of them had quickly created.

So, Shuri decided to yeet two birds with one scone and make Wade jealous while keeping Peter's identity under wraps.

As Peter slowly opened his eyes, Shuri was right by his side. The school nurse was about to ask a question, but first Shuri jumped to her feet.

She smiled at him brightly, clutching his hand. Peter started to sit up, but Shuri shoved him back down onto the bed, covering it up like it was a hug. "Oh baby, I thought you'd never wake up!" She fake-sobbed.

Understanding - to some degree - started to dawn in Peter's eyes, that there was something they needed to hide and he was, admittedly, slightly high on the medication that the nurse had brought out.

Ned choked on air from behind Shuri. "He's been working so hard!" Shuri exclaimed, turning to bat her eyelashes innocently at the nurse, who was staring at them awkwardly. "He had to bring his grade up, and he's been working through the night," The girl added, smiling winningly.

The nurse nodded like he suddenly understood what had happened. "Okay, well, it's very unhealthy to get that little sleep that it would cause you to black out," He pointed out. MJ smoothly took over. "We'll make sure he doesn't do it again."

Shuri offered a hand to Peter, who grasped it firmly, already shaking off the effects of the painkillers. "Okay handsome, let's get back to class," She said, trying to work up a flirtatious tone for the sake of their cover.

As soon as they were outside the door, Shuri dropped his hand, grinning at the boy. "How was that for improvisation?" She queried. Wade just rolled his eyes and looked away, while MJ was scrutinizing her. Shuri's heart started racing, and she was pretty sure it wasn't from the stunt she had pulled in the nurse's room.

Ned was looking back and forth between all his friends, incredibly confused as to what was happening.

Shuri internally rolled her eyes as she saw Wade watching her in annoyance. Grow some balls and ask him out, idiot!

---------

The plan was not working.

Shuri and Peter had spent a ton of time together the past few days - they were figuring out his new spider powers - apparently he was trying to heal around the bullet when he had gotten shot, injuring him worse - although nobody really knew.

People had no idea what they were doing, and while it worked in favor of the plan, the plan was still not working.

So, Shuri was going to try something big now.

She had made sure Wade was in the room when she enacted her plan, and that Peter's senses were still high-functioning.

"What's up, Peter?" Shuri asked, leaning forward on her stool to balance her elbows on the smooth counter top. "Not much. You need something?" Peter inquired, looking up.

"Maybe. I'm bored, and there are plenty of things we can do. There's a new restaurant downtown that I had heard of..." Shuri pointed out, grinning. "Or, of course, we can stay in..." She continued, arching an eyebrow suggestively.

Peter burst out into laughter.

Wade did not.

"Are you asking me to dinner, Princess?" Peter asked, the sides of his mouth quirking upwards.

God, if Shuri weren't already so interested in MJ, she would've asked Peter out a million times. He really was good-looking, especially when he smiled.

And then Wade was by her side. "Excuse me, Shuri. Can I talk to you for a moment?" He asked quickly. Shuri hid a grin. "Sure thing. Excuse us for a moment, would you, Peter?" Shuri inquired.

Wade wasn't waiting for the boy's consent before dragging her out into the hallway.

Yes! Finally!

"What's up, Wade?" Shuri asked, feigning ignorance as she leaned against the wall casually.

Wade was clearly blushing. "Shuri - Peter... Peter's... he - well, he's... uh, I thought he was dating that Liz Allen girl," The boy blurted, before looking like he wanted to smack himself.

Shuri rolled her eyes. "Please. They broke up long ago. He's fair game," She said. Mentally, she winced for even phrasing it like that, but desperate times called for desperate measures.

Thankfully, the phrasing aggravated Wade even more. He was spluttering out random excuses, and it wasn't even intelligible. Shuri carefully raised an eyebrow. "What's the problem, Wade?" She queried smoothly.

Wade was turning brick red at this point. "I like him!" The boy exclaimed finally, voice nervous. "And what, exactly, are you going to do about it if I do?" Shuri retorted, pushing his limits and hoping Peter shows up in time before she backs out of the charade.

Hurry up, Peter! I know you're listening!

"I - uh, but I thought that you- liked, um, someone else? And I guess I kind of thought because I liked him..." The boy trailed off.

"What makes you think I'd back off just because you like him too?" Shuri asked. She had dug her grave, she was going to lie in it now.

"Yeah... I guess I kind of did," Wade replied, eyes darkening with anger. "Why? Why do you think you're better?"

Peter. Come. On.

"I've known him for longer," Shuri continued. "I've saved him more times," Wade countered.

"And that gives you a better chance why?"

Wade normally had better self control, but clearly not when you had him riled up about Peter.

"We trust each other. I patrol with him. I see him more often," The boy continued. "Then why didn't you tell him yet?" Shuri asked, excitement at her ship coming to life finally seeping through.

Wade fell silent. "Because, I guess I was scared. And I'll ask him out once I think he's ready."

What kind of bullshit was that? Was Wade both deaf and blind? Peter had been ready for months.

If it weren't for the laws of this prehistoric country of America...

"And if I ask her now? There's nothing you can do about it, Wade," Shuri said, clearing her throat to avoid the fangirling squeals as she turned to 'return' to the room.

"Shuri!" Wade yelled, rage entering his tone as he grabbed Shuri's wrist. "He. Is. Mine. I love him, and I'm not going to let you stroll in and - and steal him just because you decide to have a fling with him before you leave! I won't let you hurt him! I. Love. Him."

Mission accomplished.

Footsteps getting rapidly closer, exactly the right tempo and sound for Peter's height and weight.

Shuri allowed her face to split into an excited grin. Wade barely had time for confusion to register on his face until Peter barreled into the center of their 'argument'.

Peter looked a mixture of nervousness, excitement, and fear. "Wade," He said quietly, standing in front of the taller boy. Wade's confusion turned immediately into dread. "Peter, I-"

He didn't have enough time to get any explanation out, because Peter grabbed his collar and pulled Wade down to his level so he could kiss him.

Shuri squealed and probably took like 3000 pictures.

Then the sound of a door shutting. Tony stepped out of a room to see his son (Shuri knew they had that relationship, she thought it was adorable) kissing Wade.

He went pale, and then hurled whatever he had in his hands - a smoothie from the kitchen - at Wade, and then ran to Peter and pulled him close protectively.

"Okay, Wilson, you and I have to have a chat," Tony said threateningly. "Here we go: hurt him, we kill you. I don't care if you're unkillable, I will literally dismember you and throw every remaining part into an acid pit forever. And remember he has four other pseudo-parents that will help me."

The four others, Shuri decided, were Natasha, May, Steve, and Pepper. She took quite a few more pictures.

-------

Once Tony was satisfied with his Dad Talk™, he left the trio alone finally.

Wade took a few moments to stare at Shuri in disbelief as she giggled and sent the pictures to the group chat.

"Wait, what the hell?" He demanded, looking at her with a mixture of confusion, anger, and betrayal.

Shuri grinned at him. "My plan finally worked! Were you planning to just let me flirt with him the whole week?" She asked, smirking. "Excuse me?" Wade looked horribly confused. "Peter, as great of a guy as you are, I'm not currently into you," Shuri explained.

Peter grinned. "I'm glad to hear, because you were very convincing when I was listening to you argue with Wade, and I did not want to be part of a love triangle," He said, laughing.

Wade was still confused. "So, wait, you didn't want to ask him out? Ever?" He inquired for what must have been the tenth time. "No. I mean, if I weren't crushing on someone else, I'd consider it. But nah, I don't think he's my type," Shuri decided.

"So what was that whole deal about with our fight?" Wade asked. "I was trying to get you to confess your love for him," Shuri said flatly.

Peter choked on air, and Wade looked disgruntled. "Well, you may want to clarify that with MJ then," He told her, smirking.

Shuri coughed and promptly started blushing. "I have no idea what you're talking about."

----------

The next day, Wade and Peter had gone into school to find MJ with hopes of getting revenge on Shuri, only to find the two already standing together.

"MJ, you know she likes you, right?" Wade said immediately.

Shuri and MJ shared an exasperated glance.

"Man, I hope so," MJ said, holding back a smirk. "Because otherwise this is about to be really awkward."

Shuri stuck her tongue out at the two boys. "Beat you. We're already dating," She said, grinning.

Ned walked up to the four, holding his phone. "So wait, I'm really confused. I thought Shuri liked Peter?"

---------

Peter's POV

After the entire drama between Shuri, Wade, and Peter, they decided to go on patrol together.

And that's when he learned about another one of his abilities.

They were in a fight with a ton of guys with weird weapons, when one of the women of the group got the drop on Shuri and was now holding a gun to her head.

"Leave, or the girl gets it," The woman threatened, pushing the gun closer into Shuri's temple.

Peter froze and he and Wade traded glances. Shuri widened her eyes at him and mouthed something.

Then he recalled a similar circumstance they had done. 'Summon', Shuri had been trying to say.

Peter knelt on the ground, placing a hand on it as the fighting stalled around him. "What are you doing?" A man asked warily.

"I'm summoning the spiders. I'm Spider-Man, you know," Peter said, trying to put in as dangerous of a tone as possible.

There was a small pause, and then hundreds of spiders came crawling into view. Peter almost screamed and fell over, but instead raised his head to meet the woman's eyes with a challenging stare, narrowing the lenses of his mask.

"Hi, I'm Jared," One of the spiders told him happily. 

Aww i miss Jared I had to do him justice here (do you guys remember him?)

The woman's gun fell to the ground with a clatter, and she ran. Shuri strolled back over to Peter's side. "You can do that?" She whispered, intrigued.

Peter stared at his hands. "I guess I can."

--------------

Peter walked into the tower exhaustedly.

"Hey, kid!" Tony called cheerfully, waving the boy over to him. Peter slowly made his way over and smiled at him. "Long day?" His mentor inquired. 

"Yep," Peter replied, slumping over on the stool Tony provided. "I can make you some coffee?" The man offered.

Peter's head shot up. Normally Tony wouldn't even let him near coffee, in fear that he'd go total psycho mode. Wouldn't that just make it even more insane now?  He wondered privately.

"Sure," He finally ended up saying, accepting a warm mug of the stuff from Tony.

Peter took a sip of the drink, before making a face. "It's disgusting! Why is it so bitter?" He asked, recoiling from the glass.

Tony made a face right back at Peter. "You get used to it. Besides, it'll wake you up soon."

Peter reluctantly took a few more sips until something started happening.

His head was starting to burst with intense pain, and then the room started whirling dizzyingly in front of him.

Peter wasn't aware of falling off of the chair until he hit the floor, air knocked out of him.

Dazedly, he took in the scene around him. It seemed like the caffeine was amplifying his senses at the same time as whatever was happening. Peter's head fell back onto the floor as he noticed Tony crouched beside him, shouting for Bruce and anyone to come over to help.

Ceramic shards were scattered on the ground and the coffee was seeping across the tile.

And the world?

Well, the world was going black.

-------------

Peter woke to the sound of voices.

Dragging his eyes open, he realized they belonged to Tony, Bruce, Natasha, Steve, and May.

"Hey guys," Peter said quietly, confused. 

All talking stopped, and five heads turned toward him in sync.

Peter scratched the back of his neck awkwardly as the silence stretched. "Anyone wanna tell me what happened, or are we all just going to stand - well, sit here - quietly?"

The jumbled voices started up again, sparking another headache. They each, barring Natasha and May, were trying to explain what had happened, but their voices were too loud.

It must have shown, for they fell silent again.

Tony was the first one to move, at Peter's side before the boy realized he had moved, dropping down next to him to speak. 

"I am so, so sorry," Peter blurted, tears blurring his eyes, before Tony could begin. 

"Excuse me?" The man asked incredulously. "What are you sorry for?"

Peter felt himself turning red. "I should have- I should've known, or been more careful-" Tony cut him off. "You don't even know what happened," He said gently. "It was your spider genes. Caffeine is quite deadly to spiders."

Oh.

Peter supposed it made sense that, with some bonuses, some drawbacks would come as well.

"Well that sucks," Peter decided. Steve choked out a laugh, moving to the boy's side next to Tony.

Natasha and May had gotten there at some point, stealthy while Peter was distracted. Bruce was standing awkwardly in the corner.

"We're just really glad you're okay," Natasha whispered, hugging Peter gently.

"I'll keep you safe, okay kid?" Tony inquired softly. "I won't let anything or anybody hurt you."

Peter smiled and reached out toward Tony, who grabbed Peter to pull him closer. 

"Uh, Mr. Stark, that's not a hug, I'm just grabbing that mug of tea," Peter told him awkwardly.

Tony made a face at Peter as he drew back.

"Wha- I didn't say I didn't want a hug," Peter protested, opening his arms for a hug, offended.

As Tony pulled Peter into a second hug, and the rest of the people joined, they all had a sense that it would be okay.

And then Wade fell through the ceiling, screaming.

Tony sighed. 

"Here we go again."

Sorry for not updating sooner! I wanted to get the schedule back on track for weekends XD

Hopefully you enjoyed that chapter! I cameoed Jared the spider from High Stakes, because I miss him haha

ANYWAYS

Leave requests in the comments! I hope you enjoyed all that!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

338K 6.5K 30
Scenarios between Peter and the Avengers. ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE, SORRY FOR GRAMMAR MISTAKES I only write 1 or 2 parts/story. Please don't...
1M 24.7K 59
These are just oneshots that I have thought of either myself, or by the help of my friends, or based off things I find on pinterest. I don't own any...
183K 3.6K 35
Just some Peter Parker and Avengers oneshots (mostly irondad and spiderson) Contains hurt, angst, fluff etc., and all your cliché plots with a little...
58.6K 983 21
A collection of one shots featuring the Avengers and Spiderman