Trapped In Love ✓

By StellaAdamsHere

"C- Can you move b- back a little?" My words made him smirk and if it's even possible, he came closer. Why d... More

A/N
Prologue!
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
A/N
30
Sorry, I was tagged
31
32
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
Epilogue
BONUS
New book!
Your assumptions?
Truth or Truth?
Need help!

33

89.5K 3.2K 444
By StellaAdamsHere

Don't hesitate to point out mistakes (gently) as I have not proof read it.

~

Say what, now?!

All the colour drained from my face and I just sat there, pale, looking like a ghost with my eyes wide open. In all of this commotion, I completely forgot how famous Mr. Steele was among the media. Getting anywhere with him was almost equal to putting your entire life out there, which again meant, Sam's secret might be released.

No.

This was not good.

This was so not good.

"What am I going to do now?" I mumbled and started hyperventilating. I had never been in a situation like this and who had anyways? It was not like you would know that you were going to be a global talk over night and for what?

Spending a few good hours?

This was messed up on so many levels.

"Enna, babe, calm down. Deep breaths, yeah? Yes, just like that, take deep breaths." I followed his instructions, but it was not even ten seconds before I started hyperventilating again.

"I am on the news Matt, on the news! And do you know what does that mean? People may come to know that Sam is adopted and they will definitely come to know because media never stops. They just dig in and in and in." He rubbed his hand up and down my arm in a comforting manner, but it did absolutely nothing in calming my nerves.

"What are you afraid of Enna?"

"When Sam grows up, I don't want him to know about his real parents from the social media, Mattie. Do you know how heartbreaking that would be?"

"How about you go and talk to your soon- going- to- be- your- boyfriend- boss?" I smacked him on the arm and he winced before laughing his butt off.

"You are right, I should go."

"To fuck him?"

"Matt!" I yelled and ran after him with a cushion in my hand to beat the hell out of him with this innocent cushion.

"Shall I expect another little munchkin to call me an uncle soon?" He said, while laughing and rounding around the dining table.

"Get back here, you spawn of Satan!"

"I am Satan."

"I will send you to heaven."

"Just how he brings heaven to you?"

"COME BACK HERE!"

~

It had been exactly one hour since Matt and I acted like Tom and Jerry and now, I was sitting inside my car in the parking lot of the office as sweat covered my forehead even though the air conditioner was on full blast.

Those few moments I spent with Matt in the morning definitely eased my tension, but now that the reality was hitting me hard with all those flashes, I was a nervous wreck all over again.

The press was all around me, taking pictures after pictures, knocking on the window asking about my relationship status with Mr. Steele and I don't think I had been this tensed even in my least favorite subject's exam.

I had to get out of here, but the real question was how. There was no way I was going to step out of the car with all those people waiting to jump all over me and neither was I going to sit here all day. I took my phone out and decided to call Mr. Steele to help me out of this situation and as if God was listening to my pledge, I saw Mr. Steele walking towards my car with his bodyguards pushing the media away.

There were almost six of them, two in the back, two in the front and one on each side of him, completely covering him from the media. I smiled in relief looking at him and unlocked the door, ready to get out when he opened the door and sat on the passenger seat of the car making me to look at him with a confused stare.

"To my apartment."

I nodded my head without answering further questions and drove straight towards his apartment once the guards cleared the way for us, ofcourse. The entire ride to his apartment was silent and not even a comfortable one.

I turned my head to look at him and what startled me was he was already looking at me. I saw him loosening his tie and shook his head with a sigh making me wonder why was he getting so upset over it because all of this was something very common for him.

He was on the front page of many magazines and newspapers almost every day. The only difference was he had a new model by his side on each photo. Was he upset because he didn't want to be seen with me? But he did say that he will not let me go, was it all a joke then?

If it was then I was going to be an embarassing mess my entire life.

In all the thinkings I didn't realise that  we were already in his parking lot and he was standing there opening the door wide open for me with a sweet smile on his face, something that I had never seen before and just with this one cute little sweet gesture, all the negative thoughts flew out of the window.

"Why are we here?" I asked, as I stepped outside holding his hand that he had brought forward for me.

"You don't want to be the victim of those judgemental stares, now, do you?" He asked, cocking his one eyebrow—an action that I find really hot about him as I shook my head rapidly in denial.

No one wants to be the victim of judgemental stares.

"It's hard."  He said and I furrowed my eyebrows at his vague statement.

"What is?" I asked, as we walked towards the elevator which was luckily on the ground floor.

"To control myself around you."

And with that said, he pushed me against the elevator and kissed me hard like it was the only thing keeping him alive. I kissed him back with the same passion and a small chuckle escaped my lips when I heard him groan.

"You like it, huh?" He asked, rhetorically and started sucking my neck making me moan loudly.

"Yes, baby, say my name."

"Not now." I said and pushed him off, just in time for the elevator doors to open as I adjusted my hair and dress before stepping out. I heard him groan loudly and chuckled at his childish behaviour.

He started walking grumpily towards the apartment and unlocked the door. All these while, I had a huge smile planted on my lips which I didn't even know I had and only came to know when Mr. Steele asked, "Does my suffering makes you happy?"

"Oh, erm, no."

"I don't believe you." He said, while switching on the television and sitting on the couch, motioning me to do the same.

"Is marriage the reason why we don't see any new models around him, anymore?"

His eyes moved towards me and he flipped the channel almost instantly looking at my tensed face.

"Research says that the last time this billionaire was spotted with a model was five months ago."

Flip.

"What about the fact that he has a son around three?"

At this point my eyes were widened in fear. They were really going to dig into the situation.

"Is the baby really his or he is into married women now?"

Flip.

"But the baby looks like the combination of him and the mystery woman."

Flip.

"Research says that the woman shown in the picture is his personal assistant. Did the billionaire really went there and tied the knot with his PA?"

Flip.

"Is it love or all for money?"

He finally decided to switch off the television and I internally sighed in relief. If this was shown on the television than does that meant that everyone also thought the same of me, of us.

Is this what Mr. Steele had to go through every single day?

My eyes were wet and I knew that I was about to break down any moment now, but I was trying to control my tears as much as I could. I didn't want to show him how weak I really was, even though I knew he had the idea.

I looked at him and a hiccup escaped my lips.

"Why does it affect you so much?" He asked and I gave him an 'are you serious' look.

Was he really asking me this question?

"What kind of a question is that?"

"A serious one which requires a serious answer. Is it because of that guy that you claim to be as your best friend?" He asked, spitting the last part in anger and disgust.

"What the hell? No!" I replied almost instantly.

"Then why do you care if they say we are married?"

"Because we are not!"

"Do you want us to be?"

And the only thing I could do was blink, blink and blink.

•••••••

There are so many of you out there who want me to finish this story quickly. Guys, there is this thing— I can't complete this story just in few chapters because I like to show the journey of their relationship and their growth which is not a quick process.

I am not someone who would finish their book just because it's taking too long and plus, a real big twist is coming in the next chapter.

So, stay tuned and thank you for showing so much love and support.

I have got the best readers!

***Also, how would you feel if I make this story a paid one?***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 13K 38
"So, let me get this straight. You stomped all over his paperwork?" She started. "Not intentionally, but yes," I confirmed it. "Threw a drink in hi...
45.9K 1.5K 39
Daniella Robert gets the surprise of her life finding out that she was married to a guy she really didn't know anything about after having a night of...
355K 13.7K 20
"Haven't you been told to not follow a guy into his room? He can do things to you," he smirked. "I trust you," I said, looking at him. It was the fir...
2.1M 56.2K 54
[COMPLETE] Soz this may be cringe, it was written very long ago A seemingly ordinary, working college girl meets a cool, undeniably sexy boy with m...