Hired Boyfriend

By Eyesmiler

Who would've thought the most popular girl in the campus... needed to hire someone to be her boyfriend. “You'... More

Prologue
Party Date??
New Classmate
Fine. You're Hired.
Stalker
Early Recess
Carnival gone wrong
Haunted House
Say Goodbye to Boyfie?
First Love
Unexpected Double Date
Playground
The Plan
New York
Same room?!
Surprise!
Back to Korea
J-hope my bff
It's a bad feeling
The past may hurt
The future is now
A chance
Always you

Min Suga

8.5K 271 135
By Eyesmiler

> Taehyung's POV <

I. Hate. Him.

I dont know him... But I hate him.

This feeling im feeling is hatred, jealousy, pure absolute annoyance.

My queen cannot and will not get married to someone who is not the same species as me and my soon to be wifey.

Woman stealer. 

Min Suga. I mean who would even name themselves Suga?! Well, his parents did name him but still.. who cares. Suga. Sugar. Sweetness. Cupcakes. Wait... CUPCAKES! He must be the king of the red velvet cupcakes. HE'S HERE TO STEAL MY YEWON AND TO MAKE HER HIS QUEEN. NO. NO! Hah Hah Hah! I have dicovered your plan Min Suga! I am a genius.

"V? Are you still there?" Yewon says waving a hand infront of my face. 

"Oh yeah, im fine..." I say smiling at her then returning my gaze back at Suga.

"Are you okay man? You don't look so good" Suga... Shyuga.. Sugar whatever tells me.

"I'm okay" I say. Yewon grabs my hand gently. She pats the back of it with her free hand. I look at her and see the concern in her eyes. Confusion. I don't know what to do. But I hope everything will be fine. Her eyes tell me that much. And seeing her so hopeless, vulnerable, makes me want to sit in a corner and cry. 

Yewon's parents are a big deal. They are known because of the name they strived to make for themselves. And for Yewon, their words were the law. Her parents were fun and loving parents. But when its time to be serious and talk about business, she knew that nothing will stop them from getting what they want. So Yewon never tried to disobey them. And im pretty sure she doesn't know how.

I want to stand up and fight for her. I want to be there for her, be with her for the rest of my days. But I dont want to stand against her parents. Its not that Im afraid of them or anything. Like hello, I am Kim Taehyung a.k.a. V... nothing scares me. I am fearless. But I dont want to take Yewon from her family. The only thing she loves and holds dear to her heart. But I sure do hope that I am one of the things that she treasures in her heart as well. 

I am confused. I dont know what to do, honestly. But i have faith that my queen will be with the man that she deserves. And I am sure that the man she deserves is me. Because Yewon and I are our own species. We have been evolved to subsume a celestial bond that only we comprehend.

I let go of her hand. Wrap my arms around her shoulders. And give her the widest smile I could express right now. "Everything will be fine!" I whisper to her.

~

We were sitting in a large dinning room. Appetizers have been served, and we were waiting for our early dinner to be served. The table was large enough to contain 10 people. But we only used one side of it. Yewon's father sat at the shorter side of the table. Yewon's mother was beside him, she was at the edge of the longer side. And infront if her sat Yewon. I was beside Yewon while Suga was beside Yewon's mom.

> Suga's POV <

It was like seeing the perfect woman you've always been looking for, but having doubts whether you could truly have her or not. The way that V guy kept glaring at me all day, gave me the conclusion that there is definitely something more between them than friendship. Its a pity, I really like Yewon. It was like a glimps of the feeling they call as 'Love at First Sight'. Of course I dont know much about superstition such as that, I personally try to live reasonable and rational. But man, that girl got me thinking about being a believer. But of course I still wont. I have to stay professional. I dont want to disappoint the people around me.

Yewon's lovely mother is introducing me further to Yewon. And that weird boy is still glaring at me. Im just trying my best to disregard his stares and look at Yewon's reaction to everything her mother is telling about me. Im hoping so badly to see a sparkle in her eyes-- a spark of excitement or astonishment.

This lovely young man Suga is the son of one of your father and I's dearest friend.

He studies in the U.S., but he came back to Korea for the engagement preparations.

His a very kind and well-off young man, and might I say extremely charming too!

Oh, did I mention he will be continuing his studies in your school. The school allowed him to enroll this late-- well, mainly because his father owns the school. But isn't that great darling! You have a chance to get to know each other more!

Yewon's mother went on and on about myself. It surprised me to hear that she knows so much about me. Well, they've done their research... I could see Yewon not even being the slightest bit interested in what her mother was saying. It did disappoint me, but its okay. At least she can get to know me herself. And to be honest, I wasn't interested in listening to her mom talk about myself either. I'd rather listen to her talking about Yewon. I wanted to get to know her right away.

~

It was a wonderful day to go to school. I dont usually say that, but im actually pretty excited for my so called first day of school today. I made my way to the principals office to greet one of my father's most valued worker.

"Hey Mr. Byung!" I said as I opened the door to his room. I noticed someone was with him, "Oops, sorry to interrupt" I said slowly closing the door.

"Oh its okay Suga, come in please!" Mr. Byung, the principal told me. So I made my way in.

"This is J-hope, he's a transferee here" Mr. Byung explained pointing to the boy infront of me. "His father has recently become one of your father's business partners. That's why the school granted him permission to transfer."

"Ohh..." I noded. I extended my hand towards him. "Nice to meet you, my name is Suga"

"Whats up Suga dude!" He exclaimed, slapped my hand and bumped it with his fist.

"Man! Don't you know how to do a fist bump?" he looked at me confused. "What a loser..." he whispered.

"I heard you."

"Uhm, well, I was kidding!" He laughed. "Anyways, I better get going! Dont wanna be late on the first day!" He said, grabbing his backpack as he made his way out. "Nice meeting yah pops! Oh and you too Sugar..."

"SUGAR?" I said, mouth wide as I gave Mr. Byung an exasperated look.

"That boy... Is the son of my father's business partner?!"

"Their, kinda new in the game. His father invented something that instantaneously became in demand and sought after. Their family are the new rookies of the business." Mr. Byung explained.

"Oh, that explains the attitude..." I said.

~

It's so great to have your father own the school you study in. I get to choose which class Ill be in, which seat I get to have, and of course the teachers and staff tend to be extra nice and understanding. But all in all Im just very happy to be sitting beside Yewon right now during our first period. Apparantely, shes very famous in the school. How perfect! We will definitely become the IT couple. Whats bothering me though are a set of eyes seemingly wanting to melt the back of my head. That weird guy is sitting right behind me. What was his name again? V? Well, I did steal his seat but I have a feeling thats not the only reason he's burning holes through my cranium.

A/N:

And voila! An update!

Hope y'all like it. Im trying to improve my way of writing. So yeah, im sorry if it seems a bit rushed though. Im poofed! School work got me drained... physically and mentally.

When will it end? lol.

Anyways, optimismmmm! concert! red bullet! cant wait! ppalli~~~

That's all for now hahaha hope to update quicker on the next chappie. But i doubt that since finals are coming. But please continue to support Hired Boyfie! And I appreciate yah guys sooo much for still reading and waiting patiently! I love yah guys so much it hurts hahaha :* xoxo

Juhannahmie~^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.6K 2.9K 28
❝ Besides, you're paid to be my girlfriend anyway. ❞ → 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 a girl is hired to be an idol's girlfriend. → Jay x Reader
298K 7.6K 22
"So i'll just give you a rundown of what your job is going to be here. So I know you signed up for secretary, but you'll be more like Jungkook's pers...
11K 255 19
Y/N is new to Seoul and made friends and met Kim Taehyung. But never expected Taehyung will become her boyfriend. But became a fake boyfriend? How? W...
112K 4.2K 16
Taehyung X Reader A school + business life series . Yn fell in love with Tae the bully but she wanted Tae to taste his own medicine. A revenge that...