winchester brothers imagines

Oleh hharryy94

some cute, smutty, fluffy Winchester Brothers imagines. enjoy :) Lebih Banyak

s.w//saved
d.w//partners
s.w//family
d.w//goodbye
s.w//other brother
j.p//forever & always
j.a//coworkers
s.w//nightmare
s.w//protect
d.w//demon
s.w//double life
s.w//skinny dipping
d.w//alive
s.w//home
d.w//straight up smut ;)
s.w//valentines day
s.w&d.w//save her
s.w//soulless (pt. 1)
d.w//son
s.w//help
d.w&s.w//surprise!
s.w//soulless (pt. 2)
d.w//fight
d.w//i love you
s.w//nice to see you again
s.w//soulless pt. 3 (final part)
d.w//come home
d.w//come home (pt. 2)
s.w//you're okay
d.w&s.w//who?
s.w//straight up smut ;)
d.w//not going anywhere
s.w//i can't
heartbroken
d.w//gone
s.w//why? (*trigger warning*)
s.w//all yours
j.p//favorite season
j.a//facetime
s.w//forgive me
d.w//love
wow
d.w//dream
s.w//our story
s.w//take a break
d.w//movie night
s.w//sick
d.w//patch up
c.n//smut ;)
s.w//workout
d.w&s.w//betrayal (pt. 1)
d.w&s.w//betrayal (pt. 2)
s.w//he hit a dog (pt. 1)
d.w&s.w//betrayal (pt.3)
s.w//he hit a dog (pt. 2)
im sorry
d.w&s.w//betrayal (pt. 4 final part)
c.n//forbidden (pt. 1)
s.w//he hit a dog (pt. 3)
c.n//forbidden (pt. 2 final part)
d.w//loss
s.w//he hit a dog (pt. 3 final part)
j.p//best friend
d.w&s.w//little sister
help meee
j.a//cheat
d.w//impala
s.w//kids
d.w//anniversary
s.w//there's a price
hey
d.w//mr. winchester
d.w//im here
s.w//sex dream
d.w//why
d.w&s.w//please
s.w//ouch
d.w//secret (*trigger warning*)
d.w&s.w//get her back
d.w&s.w//get her back (pt. 2)
s.w//long time no see
d.w//stay with me
the end

s.w//hide

1.7K 21 7
Oleh hharryy94

"Shit, shit, shit!" You whisper angrily as you hide behind a dumpster.

You're fumbling to get your phone out of your pocket in the freezing rain. It's soaking your hair and dripping into your eyes and making your hands slick and frozen. You're desperately trying to dial Sam for help because your abusive ex-boyfriend has found you in the parking lot of the grocery store after you went and ran errands. You've barely told Sam or Dean anything about Carson. He severely mentally and physically abused you in your long four year relationship. You met in high school and at the time he was the most charming and handsome boy you had ever laid eyes on in your young life. He was sweet and loving on the outside but you found out the hard way the true monster he was. You ran away from home to get away from him and met Sam and Dean who took you in with open arms. Flashbacks of Carsons abuse flood your mind and you fight to keep them out and focus on dialing Sam. You can hear your heartbeat in your ears and you feel like you're going to pass out. 

"Hello?" Sam says over the phone. 

"Oh thank god." You cry in relief. 

"Y/N are you okay? Is something wrong?" He asks, panic laced in his voice.

"Sam I need help." You whisper, watching Carson scan the parking lot for you. 

"What is going on?" He says seriously. 

"M--My ex is here. Looking f--for me." You whisper. 

"What? Why?" He asks, confused. 

"Sam there is a lot that I haven't told you. Right now I just n--need you to come h--help me. Please." You whimper. 

"I'm on my way. Just stay put. Hide." He says. 

"O--Okay. Please hurry." You say. 

"Y/N? Where are youuu? I know you're hereee!" Carson calls out in a sing song voice.

You look around and there is no one else in the parking lot because of the time. 

"Please hurry Sam." You whisper. 

The rain is making you shiver. It has soaked all of the way through your clothes and you're freezing. As you're looking to see if he is still there, you hear him.

"Here you are gorgeous." He says.

You turn around and scream. 

"I knew I would find you." He says, and grabs you by the arm.

You scream and begin to fight him until suddenly you hear the squeal of tires and the roar of the Impala's engine. The door slams shut.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Sam says, fuming. 

"Oh this is my girlfriend. She's not really...right in the head," He says, acting like he's trying to make sure you don't hear it, "I'm just going to take her home."

"Oh really? Because last I remember Y/N lived with me and my brother. To get away from you." He says. 

Then Dean opens the door and steps out, holding a crow bar in his hands. 

"Howdy." He says.

"Let her go." Sam says, trying to keep his cool. 

Carson laughs. 

"You really think I'm afraid of a skinny giant with hippie hair and his short brother?" He laughs. 

"I'm giving you three seconds to let her go." Sam threatens. 

Carson's grip on your arm tightens and you yelp from the pain. This flips a switch in Sam and the lunges forward, tackling Carson. Dean grabs you and shoves you into the car. You watch through the rain streaked windows as Sam and Dean beat up Carson. Eventually Dean pulls Sam off Carson.

"Woah Sam stop! Are you trying to kill him?" Dean shouts. 

He stays silent and brushes off his clothes. Carson lays on the ground groaning. Sam gets into the back with you and Dean gets into the drivers seat. You instantly start to sob once his eyes meet yours. You've never been more relieved to see those blue-grey eyes. He pulls you into him and strokes your soaking wet hair and shushes you as you sob into his chest. 

"Shh. You're safe now it's okay." He whispers and kisses the top of your head. 

You grip onto him, not wanting to let go. You feel safe in his arms and his warmth thaws your freezing body. Dean eventually pulls into the bunker and Sam helps you inside. He takes you to the bathroom and sits you down on the toilet. 

"You need a hot bath. I'll get it started and then I'll leave." He says, pushing a wet strand of hair behind your hear. 

You nod and wrap your arms around yourself as you shiver. Sam finishes drawing your bath and the steam coming off the water makes you feel better already. 

"Okay. Call me if you need anything." Sam says awkwardly and leaves the bathroom.

You peel your cold wet clothes off of your body and step into the hot bath. You groan in satisfaction as the warmth eliminates the cold that has seeped to your bones. You lay in the bath and close your eyes, trying not to think of what would have happened if Sam and Dean hadn't showed up. Images of Sam pummeling Carson fill your mind and your heart beats faster. You remember the way that Sam's strong arms felt as they were wrapped around you while you sobbed into his chest. You remember the way he kissed the top of your head and whispered to you over and over that it was okay and that you were safe. Sam has always made you feel safe and has always been your best friend since the day you moved in with the Winchesters. He has always cared so much for you and you cared just as much for him. Hell you could say that you love him. You've always had feelings for the younger Winchester but you've never really thought much about them because your friendship was the most important thing in your life. One night a couple of months ago Dean came into your room and sat down with you to talk. He knew that you loved Sam and he wanted to tell you that Sam feels the same. This shocked you and made you feel good that he had the same feelings towards you. Dean encouraged you to let Sam know how you felt because he wanted to see his brother and his best friend happy but you've always been too afraid and you still are. Before you know it you've been in the bath for a little over two hours and the water is growing cold. You feel much better and wrap yourself in a fluffy towel, heading to your bedroom. You put on one of Sam's shirts you stole from him as pajamas and you crawled into bed. As you try to find sleep, Carson's face and evil eyes flash in your mind. You can't be alone tonight. 

"Sam?" You call.

A couple of seconds later you hear his footsteps down the hall and he peeks his head in your room. 

"What's up?" He says quietly.

"I can't sleep." You say, picking at your fingernails nervously. 

"Do you want something to eat? Maybe that will help." He offers. 

You pause for a moment and look at him. 

"Can you come lay with me?" You ask.

He looks surprised and hesitates for a second. Your heart drops.

"I mean if it makes you uncomfortable you don't--" You begin but Sam cuts you off. 

"Y/N it's alright. I would love to." He says and walks in. 

He's in his grey sweatpants and a short sleeved tee that hugs his toned chest, torso, and arms perfectly. You have to pull yourself away from staring as he climbs into your bed. You scoot closer to him and rest your head on his chest and he pulls your body into his. His arm stays wrapped around you and you begin to absentmindedly trace patterns into his torso. He rubs your back and you feel your eyelids getting heavy. 

"Y/N?" Sam asks, pulling you out of sleep.

"Yeah?" You respond, looking up at him. 

"Could you tell me about what happened? With Carson?" He asks. 

Your heart pangs with pain and fear. 

"If it's okay with you of course." He says.

"No you deserve to know. He's why I'm here so you need to know." You say, sitting up cross legged on the bed in front of him. 

He puts his arms behind his head and listens to you intently. You begin to explain everything that Carson did to you. From the time to you were in high school to when you ran away and met him and Dean, and all of the years in between. You do break down at some points, remembering the pain and torment that he caused you but Sam comforts you. When you finally finish, Sam grabs you and wraps you in his arms. You wrap your arms around him, instantly feeling comforted.

"I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry you had to go through that." He says.

You relax in his arms.

"I wish you would have found us sooner." He says. 

"Me too." You whisper. 

You pull away and Sam's hand rests on your face. He strokes your cheek and you stare into his eyes. Your heartbeat quickens and Sam begins to lean toward you. His soft lips touch yours and your head begins to swirl. Both of Sam's hands go to your cheeks and he pulls you onto his lap as his lips send you into a spiral. Sam's brow furrows as he kisses you and he pulls you closer. You both have to pull away for air and you press your foreheads together. You're in such a state of bliss that you can't even open your eyes. 

"I've been waiting for that for a really, really long time." Sam whispers. 

"Me too." You answer, shaking your head. 

His thumb brushes across you lips and you shiver. 

"I love you Y/N. I always have and I always will. You're always safe with me." He says. 

"I love you too Sammy." You say.

You wrap your arms around him and he hugs you tightly. You're safe forever and always. 

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

188K 2.2K 21
the title says it all. there'll be trigger warnings! fluff cuteness FEELINGS!! any sad imagines are not me trying to make them romantic.
86.5K 2.6K 20
Sam x Reader
7.9K 138 10
Some fluff and a lot of good stuff :)
31.3K 489 30
Short stories and Imagines based from the tv series, Supernatural. Hope you enjoy!!! Requests are open!!!