Trolls World Tour

Galing kay KimmyKXx

(Crappy cover pic is bound to change) Poppy's reign as Queen is put to the test when her home faces a new thr... Higit pa

Prologue
They Just Wanna Have Fun
Meet Tiny Diamond
The Journey Begins
An Unexpected Visitor
(Im)Perfect Unison
Off on your Lonesome
Welcome to Pop Village
Techno No More
To the Rescue
Country Roads
The Echo Bugs Strike
You can Feel It All Over
The Tensions Rise
Life in Pink and Blue
Faded Colors
The Big Show
The Finale
Epilogue

Get Funky

1.4K 9 1
Galing kay KimmyKXx

Branch sat in the corner of the aircraft, watching as Poppy constantly checked over the map, he gave a worried sigh and went back to check the meters, when someone came up behind him. "Hey Branch?", "AH! Cooper, don't do that!" Branch screamed. Cooper slowly lifted his head away from Branch and chuckled, "Sorry, just wanted to check up on you, you looked nervous" he explained, Branch sighed, "I'm worried about Poppy, this whole thing is getting to her, and I'm scared...scared we might lose the old Poppy" he admitted to Cooper, "I mean look at her, she is the most lively, most talented, strong-willed, troll I've ever met. We don't deserve someone like her...I don't deserve someone like her", "Gosh Branch, I knew you liked her but I never figure you liked her that much" Cooper chuckled, Branch turning a light Pink from hearing that, probably regretting he said that out loud.

He tried to change the subject to divert the awkward conversation he would have about it. "So...how do ya feel, going to Wire City, meeting all those Funk trolls, must be pretty exhilarating for ya huh?" Branch asked Cooper, the other troll he gave a nervous shuffle, "I mean...kinda...I don't know, this is the first time I'm even hearing about these trolls existing and...what if I do something wrong?" Cooper said, nervously twisting his legs together. Branch looked over the side of the aircraft and noticed the cloud changing colors "Well we're about to find out...look!"

The trolls all saw the giant kingdom that was Wire City lay down below them, needless to say, everyone was quite shocked at the sight, not expecting to see what they saw. "Wow, it's beautiful!" Poppy said as Branch landed the aircraft safely just outside the city. "Okay, Branch, Cooper, let's go!" Poppy said as she hopped out and walked towards the entrance, Cooper, and Branch following her.

As they walked, they noticed just how different all of the trolls were to them, even Cooper had a few noticeable differences, for example, instead of just fur, their coats were a mix of fur and tassel.  It was all quite odd to them. Suddenly a crowd of trolls came rushing past them, Branch looked in the direction they were heading. "They're heading towards that castle, that must be where Essence and Quincy are," he said, "Let's go!" Poppy called, hopping on Coopers back, letting the other troll take them to the castle.

As the beat sounded, and the trolls all chanted, two trolls appeared onstage. This was Queen Essence and King Quincy. Essence was Blue with purple tassels and had a bass, her hair was a blue beehive. Quincy was Purple with Gold tassels, he had blue and pink dreads on one hand of his head and pink and yellow strands on the other, he had a golden robe and he wore orange-tinted glasses.

As Essence plucked her bass, she sang along with the other trolls:

(ALL)

Atomic Dog!
Atomic Dog!

(Essence)

Like the boys, when they're out there walking the street!  

May compete, nothing but the dog in ya

(Quincy)

Bow-wow-wow-yippie-yo-yippie-yeah
Bow-wow-yippie-yo-yippie-yeah
Bow-wow-wow-yippie-yo-yippie-yeah
Bow-wow-yippie-yo-yippie-yeah

(ALL)

Like the boys
When they're out there walkin' the streets
May compete
Nothin' but the dog in ya

Why must I feel like that
Oh, why must I chase the cat

Like the boys
When they're out there walkin' the streets
May compete
Nothin' but the dog in ya

Essence struck a single chord and transitioned into another song, from behind the curtains, another troll emerged, his neck was a pink mixed with gold tassels, he had lanky blue legs, and short, blue, matted dreads on his head. "WHAT'S UP WIRE CITY!!!??!?" He called, the crowd erupted into screams and applause, "LET'S GET FUNKY!" he shouted, pointing to Essence, who played a tune on her bass. "Who is that?" Cooper asked, "I didn't see him in the photo's" Branch whispered. A random troll heard Cooper's question and graciously decided to answer it, "That, my man, that is the son of King Quincy and Queen Essence, his name is Prince Demitri, but everyone calls him D" the troll explained, Cooper blinked at the name, "Demitri? Huh, wow"

D grabbed a mic and began to sing.

(Prince D)

Yeah, there was a funky singer

Playin' in a rock and roll band

And never had no problems yeah

Burnin' down one night stands

And everything around me, yeah

Got to stop to feelin' so low

And I decided quickly, yes I did

To disco down and check out the show

(ALL)

Yeah they was dancin' and singin' and movin' to the groovin'

And just when it hit me somebody turned around and shouted

Play that funky music baby

Play that funky music right

Play that funky music baby

Lay down that boogie and play that
funky music till you die

Till you die, oh till you die

"Poppy, let's try and get to them from the back," Branch suggested, "It's faster than standing in the crowd", "You're right, we're getting nowhere like this, come on Coop" Poppy instructed, Cooper gladly did as he was told, not being able to stand the crowd much longer.

(Prince D)

Play that Funky Music!

(Essence)

Play that Funky Music!

(Prince D)

Play that Funky Music!

(Quincy)

Play that Funky Music!

(Prince D)

Play that Funky Music!

(ALL)

Play that Funky Music!

Got to keep on playing that, it gon' take you high

I SAID! 

Play that Funky Music baby!

Play that Funky music right!

Play that funky music baby!

Lay down the boogie and play that Funky music till ya die!

Till ya die!

Lay down the boogie and play that funky music till ya...

WOOH!

DIIIEEE!!!!

(END)

The trolls all cheered as the song ended, their leaders all bowed as they left the stage. Backstage, D was bouncing up and down and cheering to himself, "THAT WAS GREAT! THAT FELT SO GOOD!" he cried, Quincy and Essence both laughed as their son bounced around, "You did wonderfully honey," Essence smiled, placing a kiss on D's forehead. "Thanks Mom...hey what's Marcel doing here?" D asked, seeing another troll running up to them, "What? What do you-" Quincy began, but he was sharply cut off by Marcel. "Your Majesties!...some Trolls have requested to see you...t-they claim to be from Pop...pop AGH! I forgot!" He cried, Quincy and Essence shared a worried glance and followed Marcel, D bouncing every step of the way.

----

"Just remember, act casual, smile, Branch I'm looking at you" Poppy instructed, pointing a cursory finger in the teal trolls direction. "Poppy,  calm down, maybe let me talk to these guys?" Branch suggested, but Poppy shook her head in response, "Branch, I have to speak with them, I'm the Queen, it's my job" she said, Branch shrugged in response.

"Oh god, is that them!? AH HIDE ME!" Cooper cried as he hid behind Branch and Poppy. Quincy and Essence only took a small look at Poppy and Branch and immediately became skeptical.

"Babe, I don't know" Quincy whispered to his wife, Essence sighed.

"Well we can't send them back, they've traveled all this way"

"But we haven't talked to them in...years! We don't even know if we can still trust them"

"Well we gotta give them a chance"

Quincy looked at his wife, those eyes, those damn eyes, whenever she got that look he knew that whatever she said she meant. There is no way of winning with her. Quincy sighed in defeat as he made his way over to Poppy and Branch.

"Hello there" Quincy greeted,  Poppy put on her best smile and nudged Branch to do the same, "Hello your Majesty, my name is Queen Poppy, of Pop village" she said, Quincy gave a small nod, "Figured that, I'm King Quincy, and this is my Wife, Queen Essence and my son, Prince D- D! Stop playing her hair" D was running his lanky paws through Poppy's strands of hair, "Woah, so smooth, my dreads are so matted, how do you do that?" He asked before being pulled back by his mother.

Branch sighed "Well now that introductions are out of the way, Um hi by the way I'm Branch, we need to talk, there is a-", "There is a troll by the name of Barb who's planning on taking all the strings and destroying music forever!...except for rock...But we have a plan!" Poppy interjected.

Quincy and Essence blinked at the news, "What? No one has attempted something that crazy since..." Essence said, "How do you know this?" Quincy asked. Branch gulped, he could see the conversation heating up, "King Trollex he-", "He had his string taken off him! He's at our village now with  the rest of the Techno trolls" Poppy interjected again, Branch began to get annoyed,

"Poppy, let's me talk, We have a plan to unite all the trolls and stop her, so we need to know-,

"WILL YOU COME WITH US!?"

"POPPY!! LET ME SPEAK!"

D whispered something to his father, causing him to laugh a little, Essence rolled her eyes and cleared her throat. "Look, as much as we'd love to, we got no way of trusting you, all we've seen from this is that you trolls apparently can't agree on anything, unprofessional by the way, and if I recall, it was you pop trolls who caused the divide in the first 
place! We have no way of knowing that our people will actually be safe there" she told them, Poppy gasped, "So...you won't come?", "...Sorry but No" Quincy said.

Poppy looked disheartened, now they didn't have the Funk trolls behind them to help, until Branch had an idea, "Well, if it helps, we have a Funk troll living with us!" He said. This caught Essence and Quincys attention, "Okay...go on" Essence urged. "Yeah, and he really likes it there, he has a lot of friends, his own home, and he's on good terms with the royal family" Branch continued, seeing his method was getting through to them. "Wow" D said, Branch smiled, "Yeah! WOW! And you know the best part! He's here, right now and he can tell ya all about it!" Branch said as he stepped out of the way to reveal Cooper, who panicked when Branch stepped aside.

"AH BRANCH! WHY!?" Cooper screamed as he tried to cover himself in his hat, until he realized the look the royal family was giving him. "It can't...it can't be" Quincy said, Essence slowly made her way up to Cooper and looked him in the eyes, those eyes...those beautiful eyes, shone like the sun. "Is it...really you?" Essence asked, her voice sounding like it would break at anytime.

Cooper had to blink a few times before he realized who he was looking at, "...Mom?...Dad?" He asked, his big smile finally appearing on his face once again. Essence smiled as she felt tears fall from her face, "Yes baby...it's us" she said happily. Cooper laughed his usual laugh and hugged his mother tightly, the rest of the family joining in. "MOM! DAD! YOU ARE ALIVE! I THOUGHT YOU GUYS GOT EATEN!" Cooper cried as both his parents hugged him, "And D! Look at you! You've grown so much!" He aid as he marveled at his twin brother.

All the while, Branch and Poppy were staring in confusion, "These are your parents?" Branch asked, "This means that.. your a PRINCE!" Poppy smiled, Cooper smiled back, "I still can't believe it" he said, "Believe it buddy, it's true" Branch laughed. "You know, I suppose we can come along if you still need us to" Quincy said, Poppy beamed at the King, "Oh yes yes yes!! Please come! Bring the whole tribe! We need all the help we can get!" She cried. The two royals nodded as they went off. Once they informed the rest of the tribe, Essence grabbed the Funk string and placed it on her bass, "So, my dad said that all the strings have a certain power, what power does this one have?" Poppy asked, "Lemme show you" Essence smiled as she plucked the string and aimed it at the back of Quincys head, a single beam of notes and electricity shot from the string at hit Quincy in the back of the head, "OW! Hey!" He cried as the two Queens laughed, "Come on let's go!" Branch called to trolls.

"Okay, now there isn't enough room in the ship but I have arranged for a friend to take you back to Pop village" Branch explained, with that, the Caterbus pulled up in front of the whole tribe, much larger than the last time they had seen it, Cloud guy peeked his head put the front window and waved,"All aboard!" He said. Branch gave a small smile, "Cooper and Legsly here have both agreed to go with you while we go and get the other trolls", "Come on guys, hop on!" Cooper called as he let the Funk trolls on board. Branch hoisted the aircraft up and into the sky, "We'll see ya back at the village!" Poppy called, "Yep!  See ya!" Cooper called back.

"Halfway there guys, let's do this!" Poppy smiled as they ascended into the sky.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

108K 1.3K 47
Poppy and Branch discover that there are six different troll tribes scattered over six different lands. Each tribe is also devoted to six different k...
13.5K 175 15
Finally This Is✨My Third Story✨ I'm Gonna To Enjoy Writing This So Much. Now it has been 3 years since Ruby has been living with the trolls and every...
12.6K 279 20
A young and ordinary boy was unemployed and had boring yet normal life but he has a big passion of music and singing, music is his life without care...
35.9K 660 19
Honestly, I just need a place to shove all my creativity at. Is you haven't seen Trolls World Tour, then I must warn you that this story has Major Sp...