Techno No More

As Branch walked down the stairs from his pod, he saw all the leaders unpacking their items and heading into their new pods. Not wanting to be rude, he decided to check up and see how they were all doing. 

First, he checked on Trollex. Since he was an aquatic troll, Branch worried about him staying in Satin and Chenille's pod, as their pod was in no proximity to any water, since the twins were big on fashion and wouldn't want their clothes getting wet. However, when he walked by their pod, he saw a tank that sat in the corner of their room, the two Twins enjoying the Kings company. "And you make all of these by hand!?" Trollex asked, "Yes we do!" Satin replied, "It's a very tiring process but it's worth it in the end, we've designed pretty much every outfit in troll-sorry Pop village" Chenille added. Trollex stared at them in awe, "You guys are amazing" he smiled. Branch laughed as he walked over to Coopers pod

Cooper was happily helping his family feel at home, despite the small space he had.  "Mmm, that's nice" Quincy sighed as he and Essence laid on Cooper's bed, "So comfy, can't believe you get to sleep on this every night," Essence said, "Well, sometimes I sleep on my Hammock when I get really hot at night" Cooper explained, turning to his hammock and seeing D bouncing up and down on it. "MOM! DAD! LOOK AT ME!" D called, seeing how high he was going, Cooper laughed as he set up a small little place for him to sleep on the floor. Branch peeked slightly through the window and smiled at the happy family. 

He then made his way to Guy Diamonds pod, Trollzart was buzzing around and looking at all the glitter-adorned objects. "Goodness gracious, you really do love Glitter a lot...how often do you use it?" Trollzart asked, Guy Diamond, burst into a fit of laughter, "Pfft, 24/7 my good sir" he answered. Trollzart blinked at the sudden laughter but shrugged it off afterward, "Only thing that isn't glittered up is Tiny's bed, I mean, Glitter is great and all but not all that comfortable to sleep on" Guy explained, pointing to Tiny's crib. "Yeah, das my Crib! Don't get any ideas funny man" Tiny said as he threw a speck of glitter onto Trollzarts nose. Branch shook his head at the newborn's antics but smiled regardless.

Finally, he made his way to Biggies Pod. Biggie was putting Mr. Dinkles into a new outfit while Delta got all of her stuff set up. "I still can't believe you ended up here in Pop village, Huckleberry" Delta laughed, Biggie sighed, "Delta, his name is Mr. Dinkles", "Oh, right, sorry I keep...I keep forgetting, heh" Delta said, "He is absolutely adorable in that outfit though", "Oh, really? I'm glad you think so!" Biggie smiled back. Delta blinked and smiled back, she felt something stir inside her at that point, she had no idea what it was...but it felt good.

With all the leaders settling in nicely, Branch went back to his pod to check on Barb, only to find that she was no longer on the bed. "What the?" Branch gasped, he turned to the window and saw Barb marching her way out of the village. "BARB! BARB WAIT!!"

------------

Barb marched her way to the edge of the forest, "Can't believe he did that!" she growled, "I'll show him, I'll show hi-" 

*SMACK*

Barb got tackled to the ground by Branch, she squirmed underneath the weight if him, trying to wriggle free. "GET OFF ME!" Barb screamed, "NO! You're staying here! You're not fully healed! It's not safe for you!" Branch yelled back at her.

"Why do you care about my health!?" Barb yelled

Branch groaned, "Because thats what I do! I care about the health of other trolls!"