An Unexpected Visitor

Poppy sat leaning over the edge of the balloon, the sky glistened with beautiful white dots, when she heard the sound of someone clearing their throat. "Yo, Pinkie, you alright?" Poppy looked down and saw Tiny Diamond standing beside her with his arms crossed. "Whats wrong?" He asked, Poppy shook her head and gave a smile, "Oh uh, it's nothing...just thinking about this whole situation"

"Uh-huh, hey, so have you noticed Mr Grumpy guts over there giving you the goo-goo eyes?"

"...Who Branch?"

"Oh that's his name, yeah, he's been eyeing you up this whole time"

"Oh...well...um"

"He likes you, ya know that right?"

"What?"

"How did you not notice, it's so obvious that he likes you!"

Poppy became flustered after hearing that, she knew Branch was still coming out of his shell, so this could all be him just observing her behaviour...or did he actually like her? No of course not, he never liked her...did he?

"Hmm, t-the stars look great tonight, right?" Poppy asked, trying to change the subject. Tiny looked up, "Uh, yeah I guess so, especially that one heading right towards us", "Wait what?" Poppy looked and saw a bright beam of light heading in the direction of the aircraft.

"OH MY CUPCAKES! EVERYBODY GET DOWN!" Poppy cried, everyone on board ducked down as the light hit the center of the ship. From it emerged a troll, with blue glistening skin and a cool swept hairdo, "You Queen Poppy?" He asked.

Poppy slowly stood up from where she was, "Um...yeah?" She responded, "Good, then I did crash the right party" the mysterious troll spoke as he began pulling random parts of instruments and snapping them together. "Who are you?" Branch asked, standing defensively in front of Poppy.

"Names Chaz, I was sent here by Barb to...take care of you...introductions out of the way onto the big question" Chaz flicked his hair as he snapped together what looked to be a Saxophone and gave a flirty look towards Poppy, "Ya like Jazz?"

With that, he began to play his saxophone

(This song)

from it came an array of colors that surrounded Branch and Poppy, hey were almost hypnotic. "Woah...Guys?" Poppy asked as she felt herself become dizzier and slowly start to stumble, "I...don't feel so...good" Branch said as he stumbled on top of Poppy and pushed her to the edge of the ship.

"AH HANG ON GUYS!" Biggie cried as he ran to grab them and pull them away, but the weight of he aircraft was unevenly balanced, and Guy saw the ship start to tip as soon as Biggie went to help, "BIGGIE WAIT!" he cried, but the warning came too late as the big troll knocked Poppy and Branch off the edge of the ship.

Guy only watched as they plummeted down. "Dad? What do we do!?" Tiny panicked, holding onto his father. "I'll tell you what you're gonna do," Chaz spoke, grabbing Guy by the wrist and making him stand up, "You're gonna take me to the Classical trolls" he demanded.

Guy Diamond blinked, "Wait what? Why?" He asked,  "Barb said that once I get rid of Poppy and her accomplices and am free to do what I want with the aircraft...and I plan on using it to get me to the classical trolls so I can finally play with them" Chaz responded. "Bro, that's one odd request but-" Tiny chipped in but he was sharply interrupted by his father, "We'll take you" Guy answered, "Where do the classical trolls live?", "Somewhere just around the top of the clouds" Chaz explained, pointing towards the north.