They Just Wanna Have Fun

In the heart of the forest, here critters lie, and the sun always shines, was Pop village, home of the Pop trolls. These trolls were always happy, they partied, sang, danced, and hugged. Honestly, they were quite the handful, but exciting nonetheless.

Their newly acclaimed leader, Queen Poppy, was strolling down the path, banging her cowbell, a small group of trolls following her as she danced.

(POPPY)

I come home, in he morning light, my mother says, when you gonna live your life right?

Oh mama dear we're not the fortunate ones, and trolls, they wanna have fu-un, yeah trolls just wanna have fun!

Another troll, her best friend Branch, came to her side, waving his long blue hair about to the rhythm. Singing his part to the song

(BRANCH)

Phone rings, in the middle of night, my father yells: Whatcha gonna do with your life!?

Oh come on Dad, you know you're still number 1! But trolls they wanna have fu-un, yeah trolls just wanna have-

(All the trolls come together to form a star shape, their hair changing colors as they move)

(ALL)

That's all they really wa-ant!

Is some fu-un!

When the working day is done, you know trolls they wanna have fu-un!

Yeah trolls just wanna have fun!

Poppy was tapping on the doors to all her friends pods, first Biggies, then Coopers, then Satin, Chenille, Guy Diamond, and finally, a little purple troll named Legsly. All of them joined her for the song, and Legsly got up to sing the next verse.

(LEGSLY)

Some bergens, take a beautiful troll and hide them away from the rest of the world!

I wanna be the one to walk in the sun! And trolls they wanna have fu-un

Yeah trolls just wanna have-

(ALL)

That's all they really wa-ant!

Is some fu-un!

When the working day is done you know trolls, they wanna have fu-un, yeah trolls just wanna have fun!

Trolls just wanna have fun!

(End)