Complicated โ†  Damon Salvatore...

By -missmischief

' ๐—๐—๐—’ ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—๐–บ๐—๐–พ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—€๐—ˆ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—†๐–บ๐—„๐–พ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€๐—Œ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—†๐—‰๐—…๐—‚๐–ผ๐–บ๐—๐–พ๐–ฝ? ๐—‚ ๐—Œ๐–พ๐–พ ๏ฟฝ... More

๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐จ๐ง๐ž
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
๐ฌ๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค

35

5.2K 257 101
By -missmischief

𝐃𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐘 𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐔𝐄𝐒
don't fucking touch me

ECHO stared at herself in the mirror. Her hair was a little longer now, and was pulled back into a tight poly tail. Her face was makeup free, and was wearing skinny jeans with holes in them, a black tank top, and converses.

Even though, on the outside, she looked like the same girl as before, she wasn't. She was different — softer, something her father would yell at her for. She shouldn't be hanging out with vampires, shouldn't be defending them, and definitely shouldn't be sitting around drinking coffee when something major is happening.

Sighing, she left her bedroom and made her way to the kitchen, and almost wanted to stab herself in the eyes when she saw John making toast. "What the fuck?"

"Elena let me in last night," John told the younger Gilbert twin.

Echo made a face and before she could say anything, Jenna ran in the room, exclaiming, "Oh, God, I'm late!" 

"That's what you get for hitting the snooze three times," Alaric said, walking into the room behind her.

Jenna froze by Echo when she noticed John, and asked, "What the hell?" 

"Good morning to you, Jenna. Alaric," John stated, looking between the couple.

Echo narrowed her eyes at the look the John was giving them. "Hey, asshole, take your eyes off my aunt before I stab them. We told Jenna that it was okay that Alaric stayed over, you know, since he's a better person than you, so back the fuck off."

"Thank you," Jenna told Echo, her eyes still on John. "But it's okay I'm confused, right? Because we were not expecting you, like, ever." 

"Well, I got in late last night," John stayed, again. ""Elena let me in." 

"You know, I probably just gonna take off," Alaric told Jenna. She nodded at him and he walked out of the kitchen, and headed out of the house.

"I'm still confused," Echo stated, raising an eyebrow.

"I decided to come back and stay a while." John said.

"Not here, you're not."

"Actually, I can, as a legal guardian."

Echo's eyes widened and she and Elena looked to each other. They had completely forgot to tell Jenna. She's going to be so mad.

"Yeah, about that... Elena, you want me to explain the situation or would you like to do the honours? Or maybe you, Echo?" John asked, a grin settling on his face.

"Okay, what's going on?" Jenna asked, staring at them with wide, awaiting eyes.

"I'm sorry, Jenna. Echo and I should have told you earlier but..." Elena started, and Jenna looked at the girls both confused.

"I'm Elena and Echo's biological father. There, now you know." John left the room, and Elena looked at her sister for any sign of help.

"What?!" Jenna yelled, her eyes darting to the twins for an explanation.

"Well, this just got awkward..." Echo trialed off, taking a large gulp of her coffee which Elena had made for her.

ECHO was about to bring a bowl of chocolate covered popcorn up to her room when there was a knock at the front door. She sighed and opened it, revealing her best friend.

"Damon?" She asked as he fully walked in, closing the door as he did so.

"Where's John?" Damon asked.

"He's not here, he left. I don't know where he went. He just blew in, announced to Jenna that he was my dad and took off," Echo ranted, taking a handful of popcorn, and popped it in her mouth.

"It's public knowledge now?" Damon asked.

Echo shrugged, frowning. "Apparently."

"You okay?" He asked her as he took in her form. She was wearing boy shorts and a spaghetti tank top. She looked amazing, and it made Damon zone out for a second.

"I'll live," she told him, not noticing his eyes as they stared at her. "Jenna's head is spinning but I'll be fine."

"He said what he was doing here?"

"No." She shook her head, crossing her arms. "Elena told me Stefan thinks he's telling the truth about wanting to help me."

"Do you believe him?"

Echo scoffed and shook her head. "Hell no. I don't believe a word that man says."

"Me neither," he said. "I don't think anyone does."

Elena stepped in the conversation as she made her way down the stairs. "What are we gonna do?" She asked, looking at Damon.

"Kill him."

" Damon." Elena gave him a warning look.

"Perfect. Can I help?" Echo asked, smirking. Damon grinned at his girl and they high-fived.

"Echo!"

"What?" Echo shrugged. "You hate that guy as much as I do."

"I'm not gonna hurt him, guys. I'm the good guy now, remember?" Damon said, simply raising an eyebrow as Echo scoffed.

"Good guys are overrated," she muttered under her breath before speaking up louder, "What does that mean?"

"I'm gonna have a civil conversation with your guys' father."

Echo looked down at herself before looking at her best friend and twin. "Let me go change and then we can go."

WHEN the three arrived to the grill, Echo looked around and saw John a few feet away from them.

John noticed his daughters with Damon, and Echo glared at him and folded her arms.

"We just need answers. Please don't do anything stupid," Elena told Damon.

"Yeah, but stupid is so much more fun." 

Echo glanced at Elena. "He's not wrong." 

"Damon, I mean it. All I'm asking is—"

"Stop trying to change him, Elena," Echo said before taking a seat at a table. "When you're done talking with our uncle, come join us." She winked up at him as he walked off to talk to John.

THE three rounded up in the bathroom, Damon was freaking out. "Why am I just finding out about this now?" Damon asked, seeming angry. 

"Stefan was worried that you..." Elena said. 

"That I'll What? That I'd kill him? Of course, it's what needs to happen."

"No Damon, not Tyler! Do whatever you need to do to get Caroline back, but just leave Tyler out of it, okay?" Elena said, and then looked at Echo. "Tell hi—"

"Why? He's a werewolf, he needs to die," Damon snapped. "I'm willing to kill him, it's a win-win." 

"Damon please, okay? Too many people are dead," Elena told him, sighing.

"You need to stop doing that!" Damon snapped at Elena. "Echo even told you to stop."

"Doing what?"

"Assuming that I'll play the good guy because that's who's asking."

"Be a better man, Damon."

John entered the bathroom. "What's going on?" He looked between the three of them.

"Do you mind?" Damon narrowed his eyes at him.

"Nothing that concerns you," Echo retorted, crossing her arms.

"It doesn't look like nothing."

"Well guess what John, trust works both ways. Get out," Damon demanded in anger.

"Look, we don't have time for this," Echo spoke up. "We need to get Caroline back

"We don't have to do anything," Damon told her, wanting her safe. "I'll take care of it." Damon turned to look at John. "First dad duty; ground your daughters. Keep them here." 

"What? No! Damon, Caroline is my best friend!" Echo shouted, but he ignored her and left.

"I'm coming with you," Elena told Echo and the girl sighed.

"No, no, no. I'm with Damon on this one," John told them, blocking their path. "No, you two aren't going anywhere. Just tell me what's going on."

"This is bullshit! You can't keep us in here. This is Caroline we're talking about here. She's in danger!" Echo shouted in John's face. "I'm leaving whether you fucking like it or not!" She uppercut John in the throat, kneed him in the groin, pushed him to the ground, and then booked it out of the Grill in a furious haze.

She made it just in time to hear, "It's a little late to be waving a white flag, don't you think?" Jules asked.

"Oh, I definitely think so!" Echo shouted in rage, clenching her jaw. "You have my best friend in there, bitch!"

"Oh, well hello there, darling," Jules said, staring at the young Gilbert in surprise. "Didn't expect to see you here."

"You need to leave now," Echo stared lowly, showing how much she was angered. "You need to leave before I kill you and your whole pack of useless mutts."

"I'm not leaving without Tyler!"

"Tyler's free to make his own decisions," Stefan argued, "As soon as you release Caroline."

"My brother, the peacemaker," Damon said, walking out of the woods. "Since Stefan got here before me, I'm gonna let him try it his way before I resort to my way, which is a little bloodier. So give us Caroline." He smirked and did a little wave when he saw Echo who was more than furious.

"Let go of Tyler."

"Give us Caroline," Damon snapped, "Without a full moon, it's not an even fight and you know it. We'll take you."

"I'm not so sure about that, tough guy," Jules said, tilting her head before putting her index finger and thumb in her mouth, and whistling.

A bunch of werewolves walked out of the woods, one appearing to be holding a flamethrower before they all stopped in a circle around Tyler, the Salvatores, and Echo who cracked her neck, ready for one hell of a fight.

"Let's try this again," Jules said, "Give us Tyler."

"You heard her," Damon said to Tyler. "Go. Get over there."

Tyler walked over to the door of the RV behind Jules as the werewolf not far from, asked, "Which one of you killed Mason?"

"Uh, that'd be me," Damon said, pointing at himself, not wanting to get Echo even more in the crossfire than she already was.

Brady used a stake to point at Damon, saying, "Boys, make sure that one suffers."

"Lies!" Echo exclaimed, smirking, her eyes full of malice. "I killed Mason, and I loved every second before then. He was a lovely torture session, but, I give him two out of five stars. He could've bled and screamed more."

Brady and Jules let out growls, and the rest of the pack followed shortly after.

Damon suddenly rushed towards Jules, who used the RV to do a backflip over the vampire.

The other werewolves attacked then, and Stefan rushed behind the one with the flamethrower, holding him tightly while two werewolves tried to rush at him, but the flamethrower stopped them.

Damon walked over to two werewolves who were on the side and ripped out one's heart immediately.

Echo grinned as two werewolves then began to circle her like she was prey. What they didn't know was that she was a friggin' Winchester.

When they ran for her, she easily slipped under one, jumped up, wrapped her arm around his neck, and yanked him down. She then grabbed the stake he had in his hand, and went to stab him, but h overpowered her, and shoved her away. She flung back and hit a tree, but she got up as quickly as she landed, and ran for him.

They started fighting head on.

Meanwhile, Tyler ran into the RV.

Echo got the upper hand again, jumped up, wrapped her legs around the werewolves, and did a black-widow move, and snapped his neck with her thigh's.

Jumping off, she faced the other werewolf who was shocked at what she had done.

She grinned. "You ready to rumble, wolfie?" She then ran straight for him.

A few minutes later, even though the Salvatore's were doing more damage, she still had went through four werewolves on her own, and she was proud of herself.

Jules suddenly shot a wooden bullet into both Damon and Stefan, sending them both to the ground as Caroline walked outside. She was immediately slammed on the side of the RV, the gun pointed at her back. 

Tyler ran outside, seeing what was going on. He didn't do anything, though, and Brady sat up, grabbing the stake that he had previously held before Damon had knocked it out of his hand. He was about to plunge it in Damon's when Echo barreled straight into him, knocking him to the ground just as all the werewolves began screaming, grabbing their heads.

Caroline looked around, confused. "What's happening?" 

"What the hell's going on?" Tyler asked in confusion. 

Damon sat up, seeing Jonas walking out from behind a truck, his hands out as he was the one hurting the werewolves. Stefan looked at the man in confusion as he sat up, and Jonas looked at the younger Salvatore as all of the werewolves fell unconscious, and said, "Elijah made a promise to the twins. I'm here to see it's upheld. You need to go." 

Stefan nodded and walked over to Caroline and Damon. Jonas looked between the three of them, saying, "Get out of here, now."

Damon was quick to grab Echo, and they all left Jonas with the werewolves.

LATER that night, after telling Damon that was alright, she went over to Caroline's house, and they hung out all night. They needed a much overdue girls night, especially after everything that had happened.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

460K 10K 78
๐Ÿฅ€๐Ÿฉธโ˜„๏ธ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐š๐šŸ๐š! โ”Šอ™ ใƒป... หห‹ ห–*ยฐเฟ ๐ƒ๐š๐ซ๐ค ๐‘๐ž๐ โŒ—โŒ— หš เผ˜โ™ก ยทหš โ‚Šหšห‘เผ„ุ˜ ๐ˆ๐Œ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜‹๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜ญ๏ฟฝ...
475K 5.4K 77
(Y/n) + Ian Somerhalder / Damon Salvatore Requests remain open! (Females pronouns unless requested or specified). Enjoy! x
56.8K 1.6K 42
'Fallin' for him was like fallin' from grace All wrapped in one he was so many sins Would have done anything everything for him And if you ask me I w...
9.5K 170 41
After Evelyn Gilbert, fraternal twin to Elena Gilbert, left to try to wrap her parent's car accident around her head, she comes back home with a secr...