Darker Secrets, Bigger Lies...

Galing kay BrooklynMHM

This is the sequel to Dark Secrets, Big Lies |Toni Topaz| so PLEASE read that story FIRST! Continue to read t... Higit pa

๐–‚๐–†๐–—๐–“๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ
๐•ด๐–˜ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฐ๐–“๐–‰?
๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฝ๐–š๐–“๐–‰๐–”๐–œ๐–“
๐•ธ๐–Š๐–Š๐–™ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฎ๐–†๐–˜๐–™
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 1
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 2
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 3
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 4
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 5
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 6 (๐•ป๐–†๐–—๐–™ 1)
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 7
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 8
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 9
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 10
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 11
โš ๏ธ๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 12โš ๏ธ
โš ๏ธ๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 13 โš ๏ธ
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 14
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 15
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 16
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 17
New Story Is Up
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 18
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 19
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 20
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 21
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 22
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 23
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 24
Dying Of Boredom
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 25
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 26
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 27
Imagines Story!
Reminder
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 28
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 29
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 30
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 31
๐•ฟ๐–๐–†๐–“๐– ๐–„๐–”๐–š!
My New Endeavor (Not An Update)
Time We've Had A Heart To Heart

๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–™๐–Š๐–— 6 (๐•ป๐–†๐–—๐–™ 2)

1K 30 1
Galing kay BrooklynMHM

After we left the doctors office I sent out a group message to my parents and siblings asking them if it was possible to come over for dinner tonight I didn't give a reason and I didn't need one because luckily they all immediately agreed. So with that we stopped off at Santino's one of our favorite Italian restaurants and put in an order for dinner since we were way too excited to even attempt to cook for everyone.

They said it would be about two hours to cook everything since all their food was made from scratch when you ordered which we didn't mind. We had a few stops to make in the meantime so waiting wasn't an issue. After we put in our order we stopped off and got the gifts we would be using to announce Toni's pregnancy. We wanted to do something different and something my parents and siblings would be able to keep to remember this day.

We had onesies made for everyone we would put the ones for my siblings in bags and for my parents we made theirs a little more special in a small wooden keepsake box with some baby converse along with their little onesie. My heart swelled at the thought of how my family would react.

But at the same time my heart broke for my fiancee because she had no family of her own to celebrate this with. But my family did an amazing job in always making Toni feel like she was completely apart of our family and was always there for her whenever she needed family to lean on. They did an amazing job with always hearing both sides of the story and never just took my side on things if we were having differences.

After picking up our announcement gifts it was already time to grab the food and then go back home. "I'm getting nervous" Toni said as I got back into the car from grabbing all the food.

"I can't lie so am I, we need to record their reaction on the down low." I responded as I grabbed one of her hands and pulled it close to me as I drove. "We need to think of names for this little guy" Toni said as she rubbed her stomach. The sight brought a smile to my face.

"I know, you already know I love the unique names" I said as I was now rubbing her stomach. "So do I, and we can start on his nursery even though he'll be staying in our room for the first few months. I want everything done well before he gets here so we aren't stressing ourselves out trying to get things done last minute."

"Yeah babe we can, we'll go check out some baby stores and some stuff online to get ideas and get whatever you want. I don't want you stressing yourself out about anything you give all that stress to me and I'll handle it."

That's the last thing I want is Toni to stress about anything I just want her focus to be on herself and on our son everything else going on I'll take care of it. They are my first and only priority at this point. My businesses will need to wait and thankfully I will have the boys to lean on to take care of things for me while I start navigating through this new phase of life as a soon to be parent.

After our usual drive home we finally pulled up to our security gate, I put in our code and the gate opened I parked my car in it's spot and helped Toni out of the car first before grabbing the food which I would need to take two trips to do.

Toni unlocked the door and our boys were already patiently waiting for us on the stairs I love coming home and seeing those little dudes. As usual they got excited and tried jumping up on Toni which I made a noise signaling them not to.

I set the first box of food down on our kitchen island and quickly went back to the car to grab the second box and lock up the car. Toni got our announcement gifts and started putting things together while I took the dogs to the backyard while I set the dining table we had outside since it was a nice day out.

Once I was finished I let the dogs chill outside while I went back in to help Toni.

"Got everything done babe?" I asked as I kissed the top of her head. "Yeah baby they're all ready to go" we put the gifts in the living room so no one would see them just yet and I would grab them when it was time to make our announcement.

We waited for a while outside in the back yard watching Storm and Zeus jump in the pool and swim around. We had some smart pups they only ever got close to the water when they saw either Toni or myself outside.

I got a notification on my phone letting me know we had someone at our gate I clicked on it and on the camera I saw my parents. I clicked the button to let them in. "Mom and Dad are here" I said to Toni as I pecked her lips. "Boys out" Toni said to the dogs since we were going inside now.

The dogs swam to the shallow end of the pool and lifted themselves out and shook themselves off. When they got out of the pool they liked to sit off to the side of the yard where the sun hit the most to dry themselves off which didn't take long at all since they were short haired dogs.

Toni pulled me in for a kiss and rested her head against mine "now I'm nervous again" I chuckled and kissed her again. "Everything will be fine you know how excited they'll be, I love you. And I love you my son" I said as I pecked Toni's lips and then kissed her stomach.

Toni was in a loose fitting shirt so unless you were staring super hard you wouldn't really notice her growing belly. I opened the door and greeted my parents and Toni did the same.

"Want something to drink?" I asked them both naming off all the drinks we had in the fridge. "I'll take a green tea mija" my mom answered "I'll have a snapple apple" my dad added. "Babe want anything?" Toni looked at me "just a water baby" I nodded in response getting their drinks and a Milo's sweet tea for myself.

While I was doing that our front gate buzzed again Toni hitting the button to let whoever was outside in. I handed my parents and Toni their drinks and walked to the front door. Both Jug and Veronica's cars were now in the driveway.

I greeted my siblings, Pea and Kai. Now that everyone was here I was starting to get butterflies. I was beyond excited and ready to let everyone know about the new addition that would be coming to our family.

Everyone was in the kitchen greeting one another, this was the first time all of my family would be having dinner at our place together at once so that added to the memory of today.

"We're going to eat outside guys, I already took all the food out there go ahead and grab yourselves some drinks and head on out." I said as I wrapped an arm around Toni's shoulders.

Everyone grabbed a drink, I got myself and Toni another drink as well and we all walked outside. Everyone sat down and we all began to pass the food around "not that I'm complaining but why did you invite us over tonight?" Jug asked.

"We just figured we haven't had everyone over at once yet for dinner so why not do it today?" I replied as I put some alfredo and salad on my plate. My parents did their usual check on how everyone was doing and how our relationships were like they always did whenever we got together. The night was going great.

We laughed and enjoyed a great meal, as the night went on the nerves were kicking in. Toni subtly let me know it was time to make the announcement. I got up and went inside to grab the gifts. I came back outside with all three gifts in my hands catching everyone's attention.

"What's that mija?" My mom asked. "A gift for everyone don't open them until we say though."

I hand my parents theirs first

Then Veronica and Pea theirs

And Jug and Kai last

After handing them their gifts I pull out my phone and hit record and nod to Toni letting her know I'm all set.

"Alright everyone can open their gifts now" Toni announced. My parents opening theirs first and a scream coming from my mom and a loud gasp coming from my sister. "You're serious baby girl?" My dad said holding back tears.

Which automatically brought tears to my eyes I smiled and nodded helping Toni up from her seat and lifting her shirt to expose the vessel where my son was growing and rubbed it. Everyone screamed at the view tears fell from everyone's eyes.

"Everyone we want you to say hi to our baby boy" Toni said as she rubbed her stomach. "I'm getting a nephew?" Jug asked enthusiastically I couldn't help but laugh at him. "Yep, we found out the gender just this morning."

Everyone came around and hugged and congratulated us and of course rubbed Toni's stomach with her permission. "So that's why you've been MIA lately!" Kai exclaimed. "I knew it! I guess auntie instincts already kicked in." Veronica said with a smile on her face.

Toni chuckled and nodded. "We just wanted to keep this to ourselves for as long as we could. But we knew once we found out the gender that's when we wanted to let everyone know."

"How far along are you mija?" My mom asked. "I'm 14 weeks."

"We're so excited for you two, we know how much you've wanted this. And you both will be amazing parents. Please listen to your old man when I say this. Keep this little guy your number one priority. I know I've made my fair share of mistakes and the biggest one was putting the gang and other things before my kids and that's something I can never take back.

Jade you have a family to take care of now, take it from me and make sure these two remain the most important thing in your life. The Serpents need to take the back burner, the bars too. Luckily you have your brother and the boys who I'm sure will help you as much as possible. Your fiancee and son need you the most right now." My dad said making me tear up again.

"Your dad is right J. Jug and I will handle everything that needs to be taken care of and Fangs will step up just like you did when he said Ashley was pregnant with Bella. We're family even more so now and we are here to support you guys in any way we can." Sweet Pea said.

"Thanks everyone it means a lot, we're lucky to know we have an amazing support system behind us. This little guy is already so lucky to have amazing grandparents and aunts and uncles in his life." I said with a smile on my face rubbing my fiancee's stomach.

Everyone kept expressing their excitement for our son which made me even happier than I was and I know Toni felt the same. "Jade and Toni, come talk with me for a minute," my mom said.

We followed her inside to the living room. She sat down on the coffee table and we sat across from her on the couch. Tears were already forming in her eyes "I'm so proud of you two. This little boy will change your life in ways you can't even imagine right now. I know life has already changed the minute you found out you were pregnant with him. But the minute he's put in your arms life will never be the same again.

Just like your dad said I have made my fair share of mistakes being a parent and the biggest one was leaving my daughter to be raised by someone who wasn't me. Neither of you make that mistake, things will get tough there will be days anything Jade does will piss you off for no reason. And there will be days where Toni will push your buttons because of her hormones. Always remember in those moments that you both need each other, my grandson needs both of his parents. Fight when things get tough and never give up on each other. There is no one else in the world that you should be on this new journey with you two are made for each other and never forget that.

You will always have dad and I and your siblings and friends, you have our love and support always." By now Toni is a sobbing mess and tears have fallen from both my mom and I. "Thank you Hermione baby boy is lucky to have you as an abuela. And thank you for being that motherly figure in my life for the last three years. I appreciate it more than you will ever understand." Toni says as she hugs my mom.

"You're welcome mija, I will always be there for you. I love you so much Toni." My mom replies which makes my heart explode.

We go back out and have some cheesecake and converse a little more everyone gives us some baby names to think about which we appreciate a lot. Before we know it it's already pushing 11:00 everyone pitches in to help us clean up against our wishes. We say our goodbyes to everyone, Toni takes a quick shower while I locked up the house and I take a quick shower after her.

We climb into bed and cuddle with each other not before I talk to my son for a few minutes like I do every night before going to sleep. Toni and I have a quick makeout session before she finds her spot in the crook of my neck she kisses it a few times and shortly I feel her steady breathing against it letting me know she fell asleep.

I lay in bed thinking about how today went it feels good that our closest family now knows about our son and they couldn't be more excited for us. I fall asleep with a smile on my face again tonight. I'm so ready to meet my son.

*A/N-How we feeling about this chapter? How are you liking the story so far? If you have any suggestions on what you want to see happen next I'm all ears!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.3K 27 17
๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ & ๐‹๐ˆ๐„๐’ โคธ โ› as love formed bonds, lies broke it. โœ the guilt eats you alive, the love keeps you around. keep on lying, and the darkness...
16.5K 265 38
[COMPLETE & SEASON 2 OUT!] Of course this sounds like the classic tale of a stripper and a rich billionaire, however nothing is always as it seems...
16.3K 482 50
Previously titled Her Secret (Choni) Toni Topaz is a fledgling on the run from her ex-boyfriend Jesse who wants her to go full vampire but that requi...
59.8K 1.5K 78
[COMPLETED BUT IS UNEDITED] Highest Ranking: 6 in #betty [January 8th, 2021] Finished: July 28th, 2020. โ˜† โ˜† โ˜† โ˜† โ˜† "When I fell in love with you, slow...