30 Day Zelda Challenge

By lost-in-thought_

More

Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6
Day 7
Day 8
Day 9
Day 10
Day 11
Day 12
Day 13
Day 14
Day 15
Day 16
Day 17
Day 18
Day 19
Day 20
Day 21
Day 22
Day 23
Day 24
Day 25
Day 26
Day 27
Day 28
Day 29

Day 30

48 2 1
By lost-in-thought_

What are your thoughts on the Zelda WiiU game?

Well here we are...the last day..I must say, I am quite happy it's over, I always fell behind on this and I felt terrible. But let's get back to day 30....So what do I think? I think it looks amazing!!!! Oh my goodness! The graphics! The, the, the Link! Oh my!! I seriously can't wait!! And have I mentioned the grass?! I'm gonna be rich in the first few minutes of the game! (Deep breaths) I can't wait to hear more about it!! They have only showed so much of this game, and I need more! Now! I can't wait to hear the plot and story. As I have mentioned before, I look for good stories, characters you can connect to, and of course, what Link is like, what he feels, you need a connection with the main character in order to enjoy the gane fully. But that's just from my point of view. I'm also very excited to see if they have created a different design for Zelda like they did for Link, and I can't wait to see where it stands in the time line. Uh! I just can't wait!!!!

Thanks everyone for reading! I have had a great time sharing my thoughts with all of you! I hope you read my other stories, I'm sure they'd make much more sense. Bye!

May the triforce be with you!

~Tay

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 4.2K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
90.5M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
16.3M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...