Healing wounds: gamzee x depr...

By xXforgotton_soulXx

It started when you were 10 years old. The abuse. That empty feeling of loneliness. Your father hates you and... More

Pain. sweet, sweet pain.
To crush or to be crushed
That thing called love
Beeautiful
Dirty thoughts~
School
This love,this hate.
I need you
Recovered love and a jelous friend
Dont hurt him
Big steps
Finding out
Everything ive loved, became everything i lost

I dont wanna do this anymore

1.1K 23 19
By xXforgotton_soulXx

~your pov~

I woke up at 3:00 am. I had a horrible nightmare. Gamzee said he fucked Terezi and- oh. That actually happened. I love him but I just dont know what to think anymore. I decided to pester Sollux, knowing him he's probably still up.

-ChumHandle [CH] has begun pestering TwinArmageddons [TA]-

CH: hey sol. you up?

TA: ye2 ii am. What2 up?

CH: well, Gamzee went to a party and he like got high and fucked Terezi and honestly sol im so broken right now i dont know what to do.

TA: holy 2hit that2 har2h. Wanna 2tay at my place two cool down or 2omethiing?

CH: sure sol. When should i come?

TA: you could come riight now iif you want two. ii can piick you up.

CH: okay thanks! ill gwt my stuff and meet you outside.

TA: 2ee you 2oon honeybee

-ChumHandle [CH] has ceased pestering TwinArmageddons [TA]-

I got my bag and put some stuff that id need in it. I put my bag on my shoulder and went to see if Kurloz was still up. I knocked on the door and kurloz opened it. "Hey whats up?" he asked. "Im going to stay at sols for a bit. I kind of need to be away from Gamzee for a while" I said quietly. I was tearing up a little. Kurloz saw and hugged me tightly for a minute, and then let go. "ill tell him sis" Kurloz said. "Thanks" I said. I kissed his cheek and absconded out to the front of the apartment building to meet sol. He pulled up and got out of the car. "Hey (y/n/n) you okay?" He asked. (y/n/n means your nick name btw) "yeah im fine" I said. We both got into the car and he began to drive to his house. "My dad thaid he'th okay with you thtaying" he said. "thanks sol this means alot" I smiled and kissed his cheek. I saw his adorkable little blush. When we reached his house we got out of the car and went inside. "Hello (Y/N)" psii greeted. "Hey psii. thanks for letting me stay with you it means alot" I smiled. "No problem just don't be loud" he smirked. "HOLY THIT DAD FUCK YOU" sol yelled. Psi just laughed. Me and sol ran upstairs and into his room. "sol I'm tireddddddd" I whined. "well thit (Y/N) itth 3 fucking am" he said. "are we sharing the bed or.." I asked. "We can If you wanna honeybee" he said. I got into the bed and waited for sol. He stripped into his boxers and climbed in beside me. Damn was my face red. "Whatth wrong?" He asked. "N-nothing" I said, still blushing. "well okay. Night" he said. he took off his glasses and placed them on the side table. I kissed his cheek (damn you sure love kissing people's cheeks don't you?). "Night sol" I said and cuddled into his chest.

~time skip to morning and Gamzees pov~

I woke up and (Y/N) wasn't beside me. I got up and went to see if Kurloz knew where she was. "hey bro do you know where (Y/N) is? she wasn't all up and there when I woke up" I said. "She went to stay at a friends house for a while. Said she needed to cool off" He said. "I'm so motherfucking stupid" I mumbled to myself. I went back to my room and flopped back down on my bed. Not really any point in doing shit today.

(( A/N: so that's a thing I did. I can't believe I decided to continue this shit story but if you guys like it then yeah! (^_−)−))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

The Wrong Desire By <3

Mystery / Thriller

993 28 43
What do you do when your past begins to repeat itself? What do you do when you finally meet the man of your dreams but that turns into a nightmare? W...
12.8K 264 20
Sunny, a girl who lost her mother two years ago. Her father constantly rapes, beats, and abuses her. Over and over again. She goes through her daily...
Silence By LP

Fanfiction

43.5K 1.4K 26
How would you feel if you watched your crush grow most of your life? Would you tell them how you feel? What if you felt your love for your crush was...
2.8M 58.5K 50
[BOOK 1] [NOT EDITED] ❝if you were to describe me in one word, what would it be?❞ she had the perfect life, with ideal parents, loving family however...