You Are Always Mine (YiZhan/W...

By KavyaAgnihotri

[Republishing] Lan Zhan and Wei Ying became cultivator partners in their past life. Wei Ying was the famous Y... More

Characters Introduction
Glimpse Of The Past: Chapter 01
Entangled In A Scandal: Chapter 02
YiZhan Team Up: Chapter 03
Why should I Work With Him?! : Chapter 04
You Are Screwed : Chapter 05
Thank You Wang Yibo : Chapter 06
YiZhan Escape : Chapter 08
Taking Care Of Injured Wang Yibo : Chapter 09
New Story Update

Injured Wang Yibo : Chapter 07

6K 326 86
By KavyaAgnihotri

Xiao Zhan's POV :

"Yes! Wang Yibo, I have an idea," I whispered while Yibo just frowned at me. "Lets change our clothes into waiters' clothes so that no one can recognize us," I said looking at Wang Yibo, waiting for his reply.

Yibo just gave me a are you kidding me look with his cold gaze. If gazes could murder people, then perhaps by now, I would be dead by now.

"Ahhhaaa...its okay," I laughed nervously. "You just sit here and watch. Only I will change my clothes, okay." Saying so I left the table. Aish! Such a short-tempered man!

Soon I went to an area in the club where it was a little darker than surroundings. I was so lucky that I found a waiter walking there with a tray of drinks.

"Ah gege, are these drinks for the guest at that table?" I asked, showing the table where Su Liu was sitting.

"Yes sir" the waiter replied.

Ah...its the best opportunity to change my look. Before the waiter could understand anything, I sprayed a spray which when Wen Qing gave to me a few months ago. No sooner he inhaled the air than he fell unconscious. Grabbing the opportunity, I took him to a room and I changed my clothes to waiter's clothes. Ah...now its alright. I always kept the things which Wen Qing used to give to me . Those were really helpful in critical times.

I took the tray from the waiter before he fell unconscious. Soon I reached the spot where Su Liu was sitting, showing her bitchy side. I just looked around to find Yibo. He already moved a table closer to Su Liu.

What a cold guy!!! He wanted to help me yet kept such a cold face. Good thing that I had a masquerade mask with me. Otherwise that women Su Liu might have recognise me .

"Excuse me Miss, your drinks are here," I said as I placed the drinks on her table.

"Wait a second," Su Liu suddenly said, "why do I feel as if I have seen you before," she said narrowing her eyes slightly.

"May be you have seen me here. I am afterall a waiter here," I replied with a smirk.

May be my smirk would divert her from recognizing me as CEO of Rose Valley company, Xiao Zhan.

"No...I have never seen you here," She said putting her fingers on her lips, playing with the two pulpy tiers.

I didn't reply this time. I was afraid of getting recognized by her. Such a troublesome lady! Cannot she just mind her own business and cooperate me to carry on my investigation?!

"How come I have never seen you here? What's your name Mr. Handsome?" Su Liu asked with a flirty gaze.

Are my big almond eyes that flirty to bring such an effect on her?!

"Well Miss...I am new here. I am feeling lucky that I am working here, otherwise I may never had a chance to meet such a beauty like you," I smirked at her, flashing a flirty smile.

"Mind your language boy!!!" A bodyguard suddenly shouted, moving a step forward, trying to push me away.

"Its okay Zizhen," Su Liu moved her hand, signaling him to retreat to his position. "Well Mr. Handsome what's your name ?" Su Liu asked, smiling at me.

"Its Sean Chen for all. But...you can call me whatever you want," I said, bowing to her.

"Well...Chen,bring me a glass of Mojito," she arched her brow, flashing a flirty smile.

"At your service, Miss" I smiled before leaving from there.

Ah! Su Liu was such a flirt as well. Aish...just look at her! She was ready to sleep with anyone. I must accomplish my task as soon as possible otherwise things would go out of control .

And that Wang Yibo! Cannot he just help me a little bit?! Such an annoying partner! Going on a mission with such a partner was a real headache.

Soon I brought a glass of Mojito for for the bitc-sorry that lady.

"Miss ...here is your drink," I said putting her drink on the table.

Suddenly her phone rang. Her facial expressions turned into grim one upon seeing the name displayed on the screen.

"Hello? Wen Chao? I am already at the club . Why are delaying?!"

"Su Liu...I cannot make it out today. May be another day. I am sorry."

What?! It was a meeting with Wen Chao??!! What's going on? Didn't Wen Chao try to kill Su Liu? And now they?! What the heck was going on?! Was it me or they were the real crazy people here. Aiyah!

"Thank you Chen. If you don't mind, can we have a chit-chat?" Su Liu asked, putting her phone on the table.

"Miss...it will be inappropriate for a waiter like me to have a chat with a beauty like you," I said, pretending to be a saint, which I was not.

"Its okay. My friend won't come today. So we can have a chat," She said, biting her lower lip seductively.

My eyes almost popped out listening to the word friend. Weren't they enemies?! How come they became friends?

I am telling you, it's really really hard to read the minds if criminals.

Controlling my emotions, I took a seat. Soon she started a conversation. Honestly speaking, I wasn't listening to that woman who was continuously sprouting nonsense. But most important thing was I felt disgusted talking to such a woman. Staring at me with flirty eyes, biting those pulp lips, she was just trying to seduce me.

Jiejie! If you keep biting your lips that much then they would bleed in no time.

I just controlled by inner voice, bearing with this crazy woman.

And Yibo...he was simply watching this awkward scene. Damn it, Wang Yibo! I would give you a tough time for sure.

"Chen.Chen...what are you thinking," she asked, pulling me put of daze.

"Nothing Miss," I replied, flashing a short smile.

Smiling, she put her hand on the table. Suddenly a cockroach appeared from nowhere.

"Aaaaaa....." Screaming , she got up from her seat and jumped directly on my lap, sitting on it.

That was the perfect moment. I secretly put the chip into Su Liu's dress pocket .

"Its okay miss, the cockroach is gone." I said, helping her to get up.

"Chen, I am afraid," Su Liu wrapped her arms around my neck, clinging to me like little monkey.

Yah! Get off me woman! My lap isn't for you. It's for my Lan Zhan. I internally screamed. Lan Zhaaan! Help me please. Pull me into your arms and protect me from this mad lady.

In fact it was fucking annoying. That flirt girl Su Liu sitting on my lap, grinding her lower part in mine was really making me feel disgusted.

"Miss, please...I am feeling uncomfortable," I slightly pushed her waist so that she could get off me.

"Sorry Chen..." She shyly said, getting off me.

Ah! What a relief!

"Its okay Miss, I think I must go to work now," saying so I got up from the table and went away from there, without glancing at the shameless woman. Standing behind a wall, my eyes were searching for Wang Yibo.

Soon my eyes found their target, Wang Yibo. He was looking at me. I just waved my hand slowly, signing him to come out. Wang Yibo just looked away and watched the entire scenario so that he could walk away easily, without creating any suspicion. But suddenly he stopped as if he was something fishy and didn't get up from his place. I narrowed my eyes, trying to figure out what had happened actually. May be someone is watching him.

Suddenly I heard a scream.

"Someone intruded into our club. He made me unconscious and made his way."

I just lifted my head and what I saw, made me completely frozen. It was the same waiter whom I made unconscious before putting on attire. But I used the medicine Wen Qing gave to me. She said it would last for 4 hours. Wait.....I used wrong spray. Shit!!!!!!

I was still hiding to avoid everyone's eye contact since no one knew me here. I tried to compress my body as much as possible to avoid getting caught.

"There he is," The waiter exclaimed as soon his eyes met mine.

"Stop. He is Sean Chen, new boy," Su Liu interrupted. By taking the chance, I changed my hiding position as I couldn't leave Wang Yibo alone in this mess.

"No miss! He made me unconscious. He is not new here. He is an intruder!" The waiter almost yelled.

"What?!" Su Liu exclaimed. Standing up with rage, she called for her guards, "ZiZhen...catch that bastard right now."

I am so screwed right now. I still didn't know where Wang Yibo was. I peeped out of my hiding position to check if Wang Yibo was there but my timing was so bad that a group of men were searching right at that place.

"There he is!catch him!"

Now I had no other option than to run away to avoid the situation. I had to find Wang Yibo too. Soon I ran out of the club from the back door. But to my dismay I was surrounded by Su Liu's men. I was so unlucky that my mask also fell from my face.

They were glaring at me as if I was the victim and they were the predators. I glanced at all of them. I shouldn't act suspicious. Try to act normal. Try to act normal.

"Gege...lets settle things, its not what you think. I am not an intruder," I said to delay the fight so that Yibo could find me.

"Do you think we are idiots?" The bulky guard said.

Eh?!

"No gege..how can I think that?" I shook my head innocently, trying to act as innocent as an infant.

"An intruder like you is daring to play with me," their leader yelled.

God! This means they didn't recognize me as CEO of Rose Valley Company. That's great then! It means only Su Liu can recognise me.

Since there was no other option but to fight. I think I should use my strategy.

"Gege....please forgive me," I said kneeling down, looking at them with innocent eyes.

"What nonsense? Beat him,"

"No Gege..." I sniffed, blinking like an innocent bunny.

Perhaps my looks really deceived them. Those men's eyes were darted between their leader and me.

"Guys what's stopping you?! Beat him right now!" Their leader shouted at the top of his lungs.

Suddenly a man proceeded towards me, hesitated about his next move as I was still on my knees. When the person was about to hit me, I grabbed his knees and thrashed him on the ground, to join beside me.

"Aiyah...why don't people listen to me?" I stood up, brushing my hands together, trying to get rid of the unseen dust off my hands. I glanced at each of them with the same innocent look on my face.

Those people in black stood still, looking at me dumbfounded. Perhaps they didn't expect me to fight them.

Eh? What do you guys think, huh? I was the mighty Yiling Patriarch in my previous life. Only Lan Zhan has the strength to stop me.

My lips curved upward forming a mocking smirk. I moved my wrists and moved my neck from side to side, getting ready for a good fight.

"You guys want a good fight, right? Then try me," I said while my facial expressions turned into dark one.

"Uh...are you sure?" The leader looked at me with a mocking face.

"Try it yourself," I arched my brows, returning him the same mocking look.

A bulky guy came running, clenching his fists tight to punch direct into my face. As his fist was about to hit me, I moved at a direction of 90 degree right . As a result , his couldn't control his speed and fell directly into a goon right behind me.

I looked at that guy, clicking my tongue. "Sorry gege, does it hurt much?"

"You...." The leader yelled before attacking me.

A small half moon smile appeared on my lips and I am ready for his move. I dodged his attack. Before I could come to a stable position, he attacked again. The leader wasn't as weak as his fellow goons. He was much stronger.

While I stopped the leader, suddenly I felt a warm back touching mine. I turned around to find who dared to touch my back.

It is Wang Yibo! Before I could sigh in relief, I saw he was holding the blade of a knife, protecting me from getting stabbed. His palms were bleeding badly. As I was about to push the leader and turn towards Wang Yibo, another goon attacked. I dodged the attack. But before Yibo could dodge it, the blade of the sharp dagger formed at deep cut on his upper arm. Punching the leader hard, I rushed to Wang Yibo.

"Wang Yibo you are bleeding!" I exclaimed, holding his bleeding hands.

"Xiao Zhan, its a mere cut . Just focus on the goons." Yibo didn't even look at me as his eyes were focused on the goons.

"We need to escape Wang Yibo. You are already wounded," I said, ignoring his words. "If we keep fighting, we will end up in a serious situation."

Suddenly I remembered about the anesthetic spray that Wen Qing gave me in morning.

"Wang Yibo,close your nose. Don't ask me questions," I quickly took it out of my pocket and immediately sprayed it . As a result all the goons present there fell unconscious. Confirming that those goons were unconscious, I turned towards Wang Yibo.

"Wang Yibo...lets go, we were about to run suddenly Wang Yibo collapsed.

"Wang Yibo!!!"
___________________________________

1)I really don't know anything about clubs and clubbing. So I just used my imagination and information from internet. I am really sorry if there are mistakes regarding clubs .

2) Mojito :-Mojito is a traditional Cuban highball. Traditionally, a mojito is a cocktail that consists of five ingredients: white rum, sugar, lime juice, soda water, and mint. Its combination of sweetness, citrus, and herbaceous mint flavors is intended to complement the rum, and has made the mojito a popular summer drink.

3) Sorry if there are typing mistakes. Please compromise with silly typing mistakes .😅😅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

441K 21.9K 29
[YiZhan fanfiction | COMPLETED] Mr. Cheng handed him a list. List of guys who can satisfy his needs. Sexual needs. "Here, the description is also the...
354K 17K 28
Wei Wuxian was a mischievous person. Everyone knew it. Upon going into the Coud Recesses to attend the 3 month lecture, this was something Lan Zhan h...
20.1K 2K 27
It's Zhanyi FF... "Ying Ying!", Wang Yibo says. Xiao Zhan flinches at his place. He widen his eyes and looks at Wang Yibo. Xiao Zhan gasps and then h...
191K 11.4K 26
COMPLETED [2020/06/13] Xiao Zhan is one of the best college professors who's majoring in Business & Management. At age of 26 he managed to get a pr...