Don't tell em

By TayTayv282_

Kayla a straight "A" student is in 10th grade and has never missed a day of school. In other words a "Goody g... More

Spin the bottle
Chapter 2
3 days till school prt2
Washington Highschool
Dinner Party
Day Dream
Don't tell em

3 days till school

118 3 0
By TayTayv282_

(Friday) (11:00pm) (party at Darios house) (Everyone is there)

Narrator Pov:

FLASH FORWARD

Roc: "kayla!! kayla!" He yells running down the hall way.

Kayla rushes down the end of the hall way into one on the classes n jumps out the window on the third floor.

Roc: "why .." he says realizing tht _____ is in the class turning something in. "Wait! _____ theres a perfectly good explanation for this!" He reaches his arms out in reassurance.

FLASH FORWARD OVER

PAUSE

Kay n summer in the kitchen

PLAY

Summer Pov:

"Common kayla were at a party have some fun!" She says about to drag her to the living room.

Kayla:" Summer i told yu i aint wanna be here .. Yu made me come i never said anything about "interacting"" she says making faces n doing air quotation marks.

"KayyyllllAaa!!!!" she randomly burst out screaming intill everyone is looking at them.

Kayla: "Wow. srry guyz shes a lil out of it" she says lauphing awkwardly as everyone goes back to wht they were doing.

"Now common or ill do it again but this time --" she pauses "on the table" she says raising an eyebrow

Kayla: "fine" she breaths as summer drags her into the living room were everyone is dancing

Kayla Pov: I am really not in the mood for this. I was planning on taking 10th n some of 11 th grade over the summer, but summers making sure tht my summer is "summery" if tht makes sense haha.

(20 mins later) ( kay n summer still dancing)

MEANWHILE
(Daniel n jordan in the back yard chillin with digg dario n some of there friends) (Sitting on the out side furniture)

Narrator Pov:

Daniel: "Aye Baby yu gon give me yo number." He says scooting closer to baby doll.

Babydoll: "Daniel i already told yu not to call me tht! The names baby Doll." She wipes his arm off her shoulder.

Zonnique:" dang bre why yu so up tight all of the sudden" she laughs kissing ray on the cheek.

Ray ray:" fa sho thts why she aint never gon get no man." He says kissing nique on the lips

Bajah: "Aye thts still our girl" she says smacking ray in the back of the head.

Nique: " Yea n thts still my manz" she says playfully smacking dario in the back of the head.

Daniel: "Aye so bre baby yu wanna smack me in the back of my head." He says turing around n drawing a imaginary heart on the back of his head.

Bre/Nique/n bajah: "Boy shut yo butt up!!" They all die lauphing

Jordan: "But ayee shouldnt prince be saying tht!" He lauphs. " Cuz everybody knw He been crushin since Prek" They all lauph

Prince: "How yu knw tht yu didnt even go to school with us since the seventh"

Everybody: "Ohhhhhhhh" every one lauphs including jordan

Jordan:" Well yu knw i got my--" he gets cut off by Daniel

Daniel: "KAYLA!" He n everyonelse busts out lauphing

Digg: "wait so jordan haha since when yu got it for kay ahahahah .. no wonder his srry self was so quick to jump at my man prince!"

Everyone: "AHAHAHAH!!" everyone bust out laughing. Except for jordan who leaves the room.

Zonnique: "See wht yu did to the poor fellow" she lauphs "Ray go talk to him" she lauphs pushing him away from her.

Ray: "Haha iight after yu tell me where yu got "fellow" from" he lauphs leaning over n everyone lauphs

Zonnique: " Ahahahah!!" She bust out lauphing. " Somebody go before this dude takes our ride"

Nique/Ray/bajah/ n babydoll all Die laughing as they realize Jordan drove them here n ray shoots up to go find him

MEANWHILE

(Kay n Summer in the living room dancing)
Music: 🎵Don't tell em dont tell em yu aint evn...🎶🎶

Kayla: "Ayyyyeee thiss myy soonnghg!!!" She yells doing the nae nae.

Summer: "AHAH!! Looks like yu got someones attention." She lauphs looking over kaylas shoulder. "Waiitt isnt tht .."

Kayla: "Roc....? ....." She says confused n irritated at the same time.

PAUSE

******That was part 3 to my new story
READ/COMMENT/VOTE/FOLLOW
For more chapters.

You can leave ideas in the comments and i will mostlikly respond👉👉👋👋.

*******
Why do you think kayla was so annoyed to see roc? ****************

**************

Who do you think they will meet at the party next?

***************
Where do you think jordan ran off to?

*********

These questions n more will be answered in Chapter 4! Happy Reading n may the odds be ever in your favor ..😂😂!!!

.........................................................

Okay so I realised tht ive been getting alot of veiws but very few votes and zero comments so

I will add the next chapter 👉👉👉👉👉If i get ---------> Atleast 5-10 Votes and 3-5 comments 🎉🎉

PLAY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 198K 101
โœ… "We always long for the forbidden things." ๐๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐ง๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ โ†ฏ โš”๏ธŽ ส™แดแดแด‹ แดษดแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด›แดกแด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดแด‡แด… โš”๏ธŽ ...
55.3M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
1.7M 17.5K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
227M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...