Suicide Squad: Parent Scenari...

By Davidsmate24

What's so good about being bad? How about having the badest of bad be your new parents? All chaos will regin... More

How They Became Your Parents
Your First Night at Your Home with Your Parents
Their First Thoughts about You
They Take Care of You
Nurseries
Christmas Special
Christmas Special (Part 2)
New Year's Special
Your First Word(s): Good & Bad
Your First Steps
You Get Kidnapped
Easter Special
Mother's Day Special
How They React When You Watch a Horror Movie
Your 1st Birthday
Father's Day Special
When You Get Promoted to Big Sister/Brother
You Get to Meet Your Baby Sister/Brother
First Day of Kindergarten & Your First Friend
Your First Bully & How Your Parents React to You Getting Bullied
Daddy's Unicorn Collection (Captain Boomerang)
Kindergarten Graduation
You Get into a Fight with Your Parents & Run Away from Home
When Your Parents Come Find You and Bring You Home
Your 1st Day of High School
Book on Hold/ Imporant Message
Welcome Back/ Amanda Waller Catch-Up
A/N
How They React When You Get a Boyfriend/Girlfriend

Halloween Speical

1.1K 21 13
By Davidsmate24

A/N- This chapter takes place when the reader was a baby. 

Joker & Harley- You were taking an afternoon nap, while your parents were talking and planning two fun filled weeks of Halloween fun. "We can take y/n on a haunted train ride." "Woman, are you NUTS?! Lil clown is too young for that! I swear Harley sometimes I think you're so damn dumb."  "(Tears up) Y-You really think I'm dumb?" She said as tears filled her eyes and ran off. "Harley! Harley, get back here!" He yelled waking you up. "Oh geez. Frost!" "Yes sir?" "Go after Harley and bring her back." "Yes boss." He said as your daddy went into your nursery to calm you down. "Hey there lil clown. Shh.... Daddy's sorry for yellin' and wakin' ya up. He forgot that you were nappin'. Forgive me?" He cooed as you babbled to him.  "I know I don't say this much, but I love you y/n. You may not know it, but Daddy would do anything for you and mommy." He said as he noticed you were smiling at him.  He smirked as his  eyes changed dramatically "Oh no lil clown. It's the tickle monster." He said as he began to tickle you.  "Whose Daddy's lil clown? "Whose Daddy's lil clown? You are! Yes you are, oh yes you are." He cooed in a baby like voice. Just then he heard your tummy growling and knew that it was time to eat. "Is my lil baby clown hungry? Hmm, is she/he hungry?" He cooed as he took you to the kitchen to make lunch for you and himself. 

After lunch, your daddy took you out for a little walk with Bud and Lou, when he got a text from Frost, saying that he had found Harley and is coming back to the house.  "Boss?" "We're outside. Frost." He said. "Is there anything else, boss?" "No. You may go, Frost." "As you wish, boss."  Your mommy was scared with what your daddy was going to her. "I said sit down, Harley. I'm not gonna hurt ya. I just want to talk." He said in a calm and soothing tone.  She took her across from your daddy as she saw you were holding his finger as you slept in his arms.  "Harley. I didn't mean to call ya dumb, alright. I just got a little heated is all.  You know that I love ya, my queen." "Y-You love me? You FINALLY SAID IT!" She cheered loudly, making you whimper softly. "Shh... lil clown. It's okay. Go back to sleep. Shh..." Your daddy said as gently rocked you.  "Sorry Puddin'." "I'll let it slide for now. Back to our previous conversation. What are we going to do for lil clown's 1st Halloween?"  "How about we take y/n to a pumpkin patch and pick out some pumpkins?" "We can do that.  How about we take y/n on a hay ride, that's not scary. I don't want a repeat from movie night." Your daddy said.  "Yeah and then we can take her/him out Trick or Treating." "Prefect." Your daddy said as he kissed your mommy.  "Wait. We forgot the most important thing!" "What's that baby?" "We need COSTUMES!!" She whispered yelled. "But baby, we don't have to wear costumes." He stated as your mommy gave him the puppy-eye look. "Damn it! Frosty!" "Yes sir?" "The car ready, we're going shopping." Your daddy said as he took you to your nursery to change you. 

"There you go lil clown. All changed and ready to go bye-bye with Daddy and mommy." He cooed as he grabbed the diaper bag and your baby blanket.  Your daddy placed you in your car seat and buckled you in. "Here ya go lil clown. (Chuckles) What ya got there, y/n? Is that your blankey?" Your daddy cooed as he played with you until your mommy and uncle came out. (Time skip to the Halloween store.)  As all of you arrived at the store, which was Spirit of Halloween, your uncle set up the stroller while your daddy placed your car seat inside of it and helped your mommy out of the car.  "Aren't ya comin' Frosty?" Your mommy asked. "I think I better stay with the car, Ms. Quinn." "Frosty, you're going to need a costume too as well as your family." Your daddy said. "I don't want to be a bother to you or Ms. Quinn, boss." "Frosty, you're a part of lil clown's life so get your a$$ in that store or do I have to drag you in there?" "Alright." He said as all of you entered the store.  

"Wow. This place is HUGE." Your mommy said. "Step here?" She said as she stepped on the pad and jumped when a spider jumped at her. "Ah! Puddin' help!" "Geez Harley. Quit makin' a scene. And your "spider" is fake." He said, not wanting to make the situation worse.  "Now come on. We need to get lil clown's costume." Your daddy cooed the last part at you.  "Look lil clown. A scary  costume." He cooed. "Oh no. Y/n isn't going to be scary, she/he is going to be cute, like a little cuddly animal." "No. Y/n is going to be scary. End of story, Harley." As your parents fought, you saw the costume you wanted.  Just then your uncle Frosty came by and noticed that you were gone.  "Uh Boss. Where's y/n?" "Huh?" "OMG! We've lost our baby!" Your mommy yelled, causing a scene. "Damn it Harley. What did I tell you before!" "Too not cause a scene." "And what are you doing right now?" "Causing a scene." "Hmm mmm. So can you calm down, before someone calls the cops and we get arrested!" He yelled. "Yes sir."  "Dada! Mama!" You said as you tugged on your daddy's coat. "Y/n. Where were you, young lady/man?" He scold lightly, for he didn't want to break your little heart, for he loved you too much. You gave him your costume.  "This is who you want to be, lil clown?" He asked as you gave him the killer puppy-eye look. "Well alright. You've got Daddy wrapped around your finger, don't lil clown?" He cooed as he and your mommy went in search of their costumes.

"So Frosty. Did ya find what you, your wife and kids going to be?" Your mommy asked. "Yes Ms. Quinn." "I hope that they'll look super cute." "Harley, not everything is super cute on Halloween. It's mostly scary." Your daddy said as he pushed your stroller.  "No it's not Puddin'."  "Harley, don't start with me or I'm going to buy that jumping spider, you hate." "(Gasp) Y-you wouldn't do that to me, would you Puddin'?" She asked in sad voice. Your daddy heard you whimpering, for you weren't a fan of spiders either.  "(Whispers to you) Daddy wouldn't scare his lil clown. Daddy loves his lil baby clown." He cooed at you then he looked at your mommy. "Harley. I'm not going to buy the spider. I would only buy it if you got me mad."  "I love you, Puddin'." "I know." 

After you and your family got your costumes, all of you went out to a pumpkin patch to get some pumpkins to carve. Then all of you went out to eat before going home.  "Boss. I'm going to pick up my family, now. We should be here before the "safe" trick or treating starts." "Alright Frosty."  Once your uncle was gone your daddy and mommy showed you how to carve a pumpkin.  (Left: Harley's pumpkin. Right: Joker's pumpkin and the bottom: your pumpkin) 

"Okay lil clown. Time to get ready, so we can go out and get some yummy treats." Your daddy cooed as your mommy grabbed the costumes.  You were the first one to get your costume on, since your mommy and daddy had to do their make up for their costumes.  "All done, lil clown." "Oh let me see. Let me see." Your mommy said. "(Squeals) Sooooooooo cute!" She said.  (Time skip to the Frost family coming) 

"Now boys. Remember the rules when we go inside and when we go trick or treating." Johnny's wife said. "Yes mom." "Yes mommy" The boys replied as Johnny helped his youngest son out of his car seat and then got the door for his wife.  "We're here." Johnny said as Harley came downstairs. "Puddin'. They're here." "Alright."  (Time skip to trick or treating) 

You got a lot of candy as well as your cousins, but when you saw a scary house, you began to cry. "It's okay sweetie. We won't go to the scary house." Your mommy said, soothingly as the owner came up to you. "I'm sorry if my house scared your little one. It was my husband's idea to do A Nightmare on Elm Street as our theme. Here sweetie." She said. "Say thank you." "Tank ou."  After a while, it was getting late and you were getting sleepy. "I think we better head back home." Your daddy said as everyone agreed.  The Frost family stayed the night, since it was Friday night. After everyone was in their pj's, all of you settled down and watched Goosebumps. 

Katana & Diablo- Today, your parents were taking you out to a family-friendly Halloween party at the local mall.  "Okay y/n. Time to get you changed into your costume."  Your daddy cooed as he changed you.  "All done. Now let's go show mommy." He said as you walked over to your mommy. "Awww. My little ninja. You look so cute." She cooed as she placed you in your stroller and walked in with your daddy. 

As all of you entered the mall, there was a lot of fun activities going on.  "Well little ninja, what do you want to do first?" "Ba!" You said as you pointed to the face painting table.  "Face painting it is." "Well hello there, ninja family. What can I do for you today?" "Our little one would like to get her/his face painted." Your daddy said to the lady.  "Well you came to the right place, now what would you like sweetie?" She asked you. "Agon peas. (Dragon please)" You said. "Great choice. Now what color or colors would you like?" She asked as you pointed to y/f/c. Your daddy placed you on his lap and the nice lady began to paint your dragon.  "All done, sweetie. You look amazing. Here this is for you." She said as she gave you a goodie bag. "Tank ou." "You're very welcome, sweetie. Happy Halloween."  "Wow, y/n.  Your dragon looks awesome." Your mommy cooed.  Next you went to play the bean bag, where you won a big prize.   You had a lot of fun, but you were getting sleepy and your parents knew that it was time for nap.  

When they got home, your daddy put you in your bassinet, when the phone rang. "Hello? Oh hey Harley.  Nothing much. We just got back from a Halloween event up at the mall and y/n is napping. Oh, a Halloween party, where at? Well I think we can come as long if you and J don't mind us spending the night.  Alright. I'll tell Diablo to pack a bag and we'll be up. See you then."  "Who was that Katana?" "Harley. She and Joker are having a Halloween party up at their house and she invited us." "Well that does seem like fun, but what about y/n's first Halloween? You know to go out trick or treating?" "Oh. Well we can still go since they live an hour away, so in the meantime let's pack our stuff up, so once we're done trick or treating, we can go right to the party." Your mommy said.   (Time skip to the party)

"Swords! Flames! You made it." "Arley!" "Hiya y/n. What's on your face?" "Agon. (Dragon) " "Harley! Where's the grape soda at!?" "Ay!"  "I'm comin' Puddin'."  She said as she carried you upstairs. "Well isn't this a nice surprise. My lil niece/nephew came to visit her/his favorite uncle J." He cooed as he picked you up. "So what did you today, lil ninja?" He cooed as you told him with a few babbles in between.  "Wow. It's seems you like had a fun filled day, but are ya excited to spend the night with uncle J and aunt Harley?" He cooed as you smiled at him.  All of you had a wonderful time, but it's time for bed., which you didn't want to do. Your mommy gave you a bath, while your daddy set up your pack and play.  "The pack and play is all set up, dear. Is there anything else you need to do?" "Yes. Could you please get y/n's Halloween sleeper, a clean diaper, the Baby Magic Lotion and a few blankets out?" "Already done." "You're the best, Diablo. Well how about you take our little ninja and get her/him ready for bed, while I get a shower?"  "Sure honey. Come here little y/n."  Your daddy cooed as he dried you off and changed you.  "There. All ready for sleepy-bye."  Your daddy cooed as he placed you in the pack and play.

You began to cry for you didn't want to go to bed. "Oh, my poor little niece/nephew. What's the matter?" Your aunt cooed as she picked you up.  "Are mommy and daddy tryin' to put  you to bed early, so you missed out on the fun? Shame on them. You just come with aunt Harley and we'll have some more fun with uncle J, Bud and Lou. How does that sound?" She cooed as she took you to the living room, where your uncle J was. "Look who wants join us, Puddin'." "Hmm? Well isn't this a wonderful surprise?" He said as he took you into his arms. "So what movie does my lil niece/nephew want to watch?" Your uncle asked. "Asper (Casper)" "Casper, it is." He cooed as he hit play on the DVD player.  After Casper was over, you got to watch the Little Vampire. "Alright y/n. It's time for bed." Your uncle cooed as he picked you up. "No!" You said as began to cry. "Aw, y/n.  Please don't cry. You know uncle J doesn't like sad faces or tears, especially if it's my lil niece/nephew is the one crying." He said as he rubbed your back.   Once you were calm, your uncle grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around the two of you and laid down on the couch with you.  

Your parents were getting worried about you, so they came out to find you and your uncle J reading you a Halloween story, kid friendly of course.  Your uncle looked up and told your parents to be quiet since you were drifting off to sleep.  Your parents smiled and went back to bed.  "Goodnight y/n. Mommy, daddy, uncle J and aunt Harley love you very much. Happy Halloween, my sweet lil y/n." 

Deadshot- Tonight  your family was going to take you out trick or treating for the first time and to your first Halloween costume contest.  You were babbling, happily as you played with your toys. "Andy! (Candy)" "I know sweetie, but we've got to wait for Zoe and daddy to come home first." Your mommy cooed.  Just then you saw your daddy and big sister come in. "Dada!" "Hi baby girl/boy. You excited to go out trick or treating?" "Andy!" You cheered happily making your daddy chuckle.  (Time skip) 

Your daddy got your stroller and diaper bag ready, while your mommy was helping Zoe with the finishing touches.  Once everyone was ready to go, your daddy locked the door and off all of you went.  You and Zoe got a lot of candy, but sadly you guys had to stop, which made you sad. "Don't cry y/n. We'll get more candy at the costume contest." Zoe said to cheer you up. "How about we hit just one more house before we go?" Your daddy said as your mommy carried you to the next house.  (Time skip to the contest)

As you and your family arrived, you saw your aunts and uncles. "Hey guys. Zoe and y/n are here." Your uncle Diablo said.  "What's everyone doing here?" Your daddy asked. "we've came to support Zoe and y/n." Your aunt Harley said.  "You two better go in line before they start." Your daddy said. Your mommy took you, while Zoe went in her line.  "Happy Halloween everyone and welcome to Gotham City's 3rd annual Halloween Costume Contest. Now let's begin." The man said as all the babies came out first. "Aw, Puddin'. Look at all of those adorable little babies." Harley said getting into her "baby fever craze."  "Harley, darling. I know you want a baby but-." Joker was cut off of by the way Harley was looking at him. "(Groans)  You owe Daddy big time princess." Joker said as he called Frost to tell him to go out and get the most adorable baby ever.  Once the judges made their picks for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place, everyone got nervous. "Okay folks the votes are in. In 3rd place, it's the baby bumble bee.  2nd place is baby Elmo and in 1st place, it's Bullseye the horse. "Way to go y/n. We won." Your mommy cooed as your mommy was given the trophy and you were given a Halloween baby toy.  After a while, it was Zoe's age group to go on.   "Okay ladies and gentlemen. Here are the nominees for our finalists.  In 3rd place, it's the zombie cheerleader. 2nd place, the Bride of Chucky and 1st place goes to, Katniss Everdeen from the Hunger Games. Zoe was so happy as well as all of your family members.

After a while you and Zoe were hungry, so your uncle J took everyone out to celebrate yours and Zoe's win at the contest.  Later on you were getting tired and your parents knew that it was time for bed.  Once you and Zoe were ready for bed, your parents read a Halloween story, kid-friendly of course.  "Happy Halloween Zoe and y/n. Sleep well." Your parents cooed before they went to watch some horror movies on TV.

Killer Croc & Ivy- Your parents were getting ready to take you out to your first Halloween parade. "Hurry up Croc or we won't be able to get a good spot to see the parade." Your mommy called out to him.  "Almost done." Your daddy called out from the nursery.  "There ya go little croc. You're all done." Your daddy cooed as he took you downstairs to show your mommy your Halloween costume. 

"Aw y/n. Look at how cute you look." Your mommy cooed. "Sorry we took so long, but someone decided to make a  stinky diaper."  Your daddy said as he tickled you.   "Well we better get going before all the good parking spots get taken." Your mommy said as she carried you out to the car as your daddy got the diaper bag, a few blankets and a few snacks.  Once all of you arrived and got settled in, your daddy went and got three hot chocolates so you, your mommy and daddy could stay warm. "Here ya go little croc. A nice warm bottle with a special treat inside." He cooed.  As the parade began, you got to see a lot of neat floats, people in costumes but most importantly you got free candy as well as other stuff.    After the parade, your parents were going to take you out trick or treating, but it began to rain. "Oh sweetie, I'm sorry but we can't go out trick or treating." Your mommy said as you began to cry.  Your mommy tried her best to soothed to you. Another couple saw your parents and told them that there was trick or treating going on at the mall.  Your parents thanked the couple and said "don't cry no more sweetie. It looks like you'll be able to go trick or treating after all."  

It was getting late and you were starting to get fussy and your parents knew that it was time to go home.  After you had gotten your bath and were in your Halloween jammies, you and your parents cuddled up the fire and went to sleep. 

Captain Boomerang-  You and your daddy were going to a Halloween festival, since your daddy has been "working" very hard lately, he wanted to make it up to you. "Nana? Is y/n ready yet?" "Yes dear. Go show daddy your costume y/n." Your great grandmother cooed as you walked towards your daddy.  "Dada!" You said as you smiled, for you found him.  He chuckled as he immitted Taz from Looney Tunes.  You giggled at your daddy as he did Taz's voice for you.  "Alright baby Taz. Let's go get you some yummy candy." He cooed as placed you in the stroller. 

As you and your daddy were out, there was a gang of teenagers, (mainly boys) that were stalking you and your daddy. "Hey old man. You got to pay the toll." "What toll?" "The candy toll.  Anyone who passes our turf has to pay." "Well I got news for you, I'm not paying and either is my little mate. So piss off!" Your daddy said, making the leader mad. He got up and stole your candy bag, which made you cry.  "Don't worry y/n. Daddy's going to make a phone call and we'll get your candy back." He said.   Just then a familiar purple car pulled up to where you and your daddy were. "Hi Boomerang. Hi y/n." Your aunt Harley cooed as she picked you up. "So why did ya call us for, Kangaroo?" Joker said. "A gang of teenaged boys stole y/n's candy."  "Where are they?! I'll make sure that they'll regret taking my lil clown's  Halloween candy. Harley, be a dear and call the hyenas." Joker told her. "BABIES! Front and center!" She yelled as Bud and Lou came out and sat in front of their masters.  Joker told them what to do and began sniffing around, until they found the scent of the teenagers and began to growl. "Go fetch, babies!" Harley said as they ran after them.  "Hey do you guys hear that growling noise?" One of the members asked.  "What are you talking about? There's no growling-. Ahhh!" The leader yelled as Bud and Lou cornered them. 

"Someone call off the hounds!" "Babies! Down!" Harley yelled. "Thanks lady. Say how about you join us?" The leader asked as Harley stepped into the light. "Oh shit man. Don't you know who that is?" "What has gotten into you?" "Dude that's Harley Quinn. Queen of Gotham." "Then where's the King?"  "Right here." Joker said as he stepped out of the shadows.  "J-J-Joker?!" "In the flesh.  Now, I do believe that you have something that belongs to my lil niece/nephew." "I-I don't know what you're talking about." The leader said, only to end up being shot.  "Anyone else want to question me? No? Good, now give me the candy bag and I may let you live." Joker said as Bud brought the candy bag to him. "If I see you little punks again or if you steal from my lil clown again, I'm coming back here and killing each one of you slowly." He said darkly as he, Harley, Bud and Lou left.  "Here ya go lil clown." Joker cooed as he gave you your candy bag back.  You smiled as you played with Bud and Lou, before going home.

Once you and your daddy were home, you and your daddy went to sleep on the couch, while you slept on your daddy's chest, still in your costume. Your great grandmother came in and smiled. "Goodnight my loves." She said as she covered you with a blanket before she went to bed. 

Dr. June Moone & Rick Flag-  It was raining outside, so trick or treat night was rescheduled to another night, but you were crying,  because you were really looking forward to getting candy. "Shh... y/n. It's going to be okay. Shh...." Your mommy said as she tried her best to soothe you. Just then your daddy came home and saw you in tears. "What's wrong  y/n?" He asked as he took you into his arms.  "Y/n is upset about not begin able to go out trick or treating." Your mommy said.  "Don't worry little solider. Daddy has planned a fun evening for all of us. Plus he found out that tomorrow night is trick or treat night." He cooed at you and gave you kisses on your little tiny baby nose, which made you giggle. "Are we happy? Are we a happy little baby?" He cooed.  "Well Daddy has a very fun filled night planned for us." He said as he placed you in your highchair and went out to the car to get your surprise. "Ta-da." He said as he brought in three pumpkins and a carving kit. 

After all the pumpkins were done,  you and your mommy went to go get a shower, while your daddy cleaned the kitchen up and placed the pumpkins outside on the porch.  Once everyone was in the pj's your daddy made some snacks and all of you watched family Halloween movies.   Early the next morning, your parents woke up and found out that the weather had changed, so you and the other children could go out and trick or treating.  (Time skip to the evening) After dinner, your mommy cleaned up, while your daddy changed you into your costume.  "Okay y/n. Daddy's going to change you and get you ready, so we can go get some yummy candy." He cooed as he tickled you.  Once everyone was in their costumes, all of you headed out to go trick or treating.  A lot of  people cooed at you, for you were just the cutest little baby solider that anyone had ever seen.  

After a fun night,  you and your parents returned home to see how many goodies you got.  "Look at all the candy you got, y/n." Your mommy cooed as she dumped out your trick or treat bag. You began to crawl to your candy and gave a candy bar to your mommy and one to your daddy.  "Well thank you sweetie.  Here's one for you." Your mommy cooed as she broke the candy bar and gave you a small piece.  "Is that good, y/n?" Your parents cooed as you tried to get more from your mommy.  "Not yet baby girl/boy. We have to get you changed first. Then you can have more." Your daddy said as he took you upstairs to get you changed.  "Okay who's ready to watch a movie and have some yummy Halloween candy?" Your mommy cooed as all of you got comfy on the couch and watched Scooby-Doo. 

Enchantress-  Today was Halloween, but most importantly it was your first Halloween. You were taking a little nap while your mommy went to see what the humans did to celebrate this holiday.  She saw everything and decided to take you out, what the humans called "trick or treating " and she wanted to take you on a hay ride.  You began to cry for your mommy as you were waking up from your nap. "Oh, my sweet little y/n. You're safe in mommy's arms. Shh..." She said as she soothed you.  "How about we go out? Just you and me?" She cooed as she wiped away your tears.   "No crying my little heir. Mommy's here. Now let's get you changed so we can have fun." She said as she placed you on the changing table and changed your diaper and outfit. 

After you were changed your mommy took you to a farm, where you could pick out a pumpkin, play Halloween themed games and go on a hay ride.  "Are you ready to have some fun with mommy, y/n?"  She cooed as she took you over to get a pumpkin.  Once you found the one you wanted, you got to paint it and decorate it.  Next you got to go on a hay ride, which you really liked, especially since you got to play in the hay.  "You're being silly, my little princess/prince." She cooed. After the hay ride, your mommy got some hot chocolate and shared it with you. You got to play some games, but your fun had to end, for your mommy had to get back home to change you and get herself ready for trick or treat night.  "Come on sweetie. Mommy has a surprise waiting for you at home." She said as she placed you in your car seat and went home.  Once both of you were at home, your uncle informed your mommy that he did as he was told, while both of you were out.  She nodded her head and took you to her room to get you ready. 

After you and your mommy were ready, she placed your uncle in charge until she got back. Everyone loved your costume as well as your mommy's, but it was getting late and close to someone's bedtime.  "Time to go home, y/n." She cooed as you fussed. "Alright. We'll stay out for five more minutes." She said as you smiled at her.  Once you hit your last house you had fallen asleep. "Time to go home." She said. Once both of you were at home, your mommy got you ready for bed.  "Sleep tight y/n and happy Halloween." She cooed as she gave you a goodnight kiss. 

A/N- Hey readers,

I'm sorry for not updating in while but I'm trying my best to come up with the chapters. If you did send me a request, don't worry I have it written down and will try my best to get your request after I'm done playing catch-up with my other stories.   Remember to vote, comment and share. 

Thank you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 4K 13
"Mi caramia"
743K 19.5K 19
❝You aren't ugly Shi. You're beautiful inside and out.❞ ❝I'm a living disaster that's waiting to be unleashed.❞ ❝Yeah. But you're our beautiful disas...
137K 3.5K 17
In which a super powered, enchanted axe carrying girl with anger issues and an attachment disorder is recruited to save the world. Or "You are real...
553K 11.3K 25
"I'm fucked up, I'm black and blue I'm built for it, all the abuse I got secrets, that nobody, nobody knows" Rick Flag FF