Gangsta' Fever

By ReReyanna

"This is why you mind the business that pays you... remember ?" He kissed my neck walking back in the shop. ... More

Before I Start
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
23.
24
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
NEW BOOK!

22.

2.9K 103 12
By ReReyanna

Chapter 22 | Shawn in Media | Finally SHAWN'S CHAPTER |

Shawn 🦖

On the ride back home Shy faces the window not once looking my way.

"So why you run after Aubrey?," huffed.

I know she seriously not mad over that damn girl.

"I thought we were over that."

"Why would you think that? you were on her trail like she yo bitch or some."

"I followed her to talk."

"Talking means no touching, so you must not know the definition because I definitely saw hugging."

"She asked for one last hug so I gave it."

She laughed clapping her hands.

"What tickled yo clit?"

"Trust me, not you." She smiled

I breathed in slowly as we pulled up to my house. I started to unbuckle her seatbelt when she smacked my hand.

"I got it." She said dryly

I pushed her hand back aggressively removing the seatbelt getting out to open her door. She quickly stepped out the car before I could get to her side so I chased her.

"Come here."

I finally caught up with her in the grass tackling her but not too hard. By this point, we're both laughing uncontrollably.

I put her on top of me as she smiled, "You know I could never stay mad at you."

"I know." she bashed her eyelashes.

"Or lie to you."

"I guess I know that."

"Aubrey is nothing to me, I was never on a serious level with her like I am with you. She never met my mother, and I never took her out on a date. All the things I'm doing with you is a first-hand experience for me. And that's because I love you." I admitted

She nodded kissing me helping me up as we went in the house.

"This is surprisingly nice." 

"What, you thought it would nasty?"

"Of course." She giggled

She observed the pictures on the wall until she stopped at one.

"Who's this?"

"My brother, he a millionaire so family time isn't in his vocabulary." I laughed

"What does he do?"

"The CEO of a BDSM training school."

Her eyes widened.

She cleared her throat, "Eh, you ever participated?"

I chuckled, "Twice."

"Did you like it?"

"Where are you getting at with these questions?," I licked my lips.

"Can't get there if you don't answer the questions."

"Yeah, I did."

"Why don't you continue?," She said shyly.

"You don't get it, being in the BDSM thing means a master is involved, along with discipline and pain also pleasure, but all those things happen to you."

"Well, where does the pain come in?"

I was about to explain when I smirked.

"Would you rather me show you or tell you?"

"Show? Hell nah, get to talking."

I laughed, "I never said I'll be the one demonstrating."

Her eyes wandered still in a glimpse of confusion.

"Come on." I grabbed my keys.

Ke'Shyla 💕

My hands began sweating as we pulled up at a dark building. No noise was happening but cars parked scattered everywhere.

"Do your mom know y'all do this?"

"Aht Aht, this is what my brother does. Plus, she would never know something like this."

I nodded. We entered the building and felt myself becoming uncomfortable as I heard loud moaning.

Why did I just have to be so damn nosey? I could've just congratulated him on having a millionaire as a brother.

We sat down at a table as the curtains on the stage flew back.

"That's my brother." He nodded at the host

His brother smiled at Shawn but smirked devilishly when his eyes landed on me.

"Hello audience, My name is Sevyn and I have a special guest with me today. My submissive Lisa."

"Okay so I know what a submissive is, but like what do they do?," I whispered.

"They do whatever they are told, and have to ask permission to do anything... even cum."

It was dark inside, the only thing that some type of light was the stage. But somehow, I knew a smirk plastered on his face as those last words came out of his mouth. My head speeded to the stage like a dog when it hears a sound when I heard Lisa scream. He was basically... whooping her, but she seemed to be enjoying it. Sevyn was fingering her as he looked at me biting his lip.

He's way more intimidating than Shawn. His skin complexion was darker and more smooth. He had about everything more than Shawn. To tattoos to muscles. His smile was blinding me from his perfect teeth. It was no comparison.

"Before you get to second-guessing about who's better, He doesn't fuck like me," Shawn whispered rubbing my thigh.

At this point, my adrenaline is pumping. My heart is beating out my shirt as the hairs on my arms stood up. The show ended as Shawn gently grabbed my hand walking towards backstage. Anybody else about to have an anxiety attack just from knowing we're about to meet Sevyn ? just me? K

We enter the room to see Sevyn talking on his phone but smiled at Shawn as he was ending his conversation.

"I haven't seen you here for a while." He hugged him.

Sevyn looked at me and smirked, so I decided to play his little games.

"I hope you liked the show."

"I actually loved it, hope to see-

I felt a smack on my butt as Shawn glared at me. I'll tell you what, that shut my ass up real quick.

"This my girlfriend, Ke'Shyla."

"Hello, I'm thinking it was a reason you brought her here."

"Yeah, she was curious about what you do for a living and had more questions that I won't bring up."

"Why's that?," Sevyn smirked eyeing my body.

"Because you seem to... show more than tell."

He laughed, "Keep the past in the past."

"Of course, I'm just more cautious now." Shawn dryly said.

What the hell are they talking about?

"Well, How about you put her in the training of my company?"

"That's if she actually wants to."

They both looked at me waiting for a response.

Hell no...

"Um, definitely something to put serious thought to."

Sevyn clapped his hands with a smile, "Great, look forward to seeing you."

Nigga, I never said yeah... he too excited.

We made our way back home as I was curious about what they were talking upon earlier.

"What did your brother do to you?"

He huffed, "He slept with Aubrey and used her in a sex performance."

I staled faced him then started laughing.

"Hell nah, that shit funny."

"It's really not, I actually use to like her until he did that shit."

"I see if you still use to fuck with her."

"Only to please my needs."

"But, I will kill him if he ever does something to you... so if he does, tell me" He continued

I giggled, "No you wouldn't."

He sat silent before start laughing, "You keep thinking that Shy."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.9K 2.1K 36
"Cam! Cam! Where are you?" I started screaming. Already scared that he might died. "Mary..." I heard someone say. But it was too quiet to know where...
1.5M 42.1K 39
[complete; editing, ROUGH draft] "Say something in Spanish." I snorted, "Like what?" "I don't know... I just want to hear you speak it." Our gaze sta...
36.3K 1.2K 24
Sofia just turns 18 and is the only person left to try and help her mom. She soon finds out her mom is in serious debt to a drug lord, and when her m...
11.6K 272 23
𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐄; 𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞, 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫, 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐫, 𝐨�...