Complete Me

By goldmelanin17

[COMPLETED] Ava Spencer, a young woman struggling to find a job and pay off her student debt decides to becom... More

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
Epilogue
1 million!

7

307K 9.6K 18.8K
By goldmelanin17

Chapter Seven| Ava

I kiss him back.

With no hesitation.

I wrap my arms around his neck and thread my fingers through his hair.

He pulls me closer so I am straddling his lap and then he squeezes my ass making me gasp.

The kiss makes my heart race but he suddenly pulls away, making me whine. He looks at me and smiles brightly.

"I-I um..." I stutter and move my hips a little making him moan. I look down and see his hard, rather large bulge and I invisibly blush. I decide to look away and avoid eye contact with him.

"Do it again." He rasps and I look up at him with wide eyes. He puts his hands on my waist and encourages me to move my hips.

"Kaden, w-we should s-stop." I moan but he tightens his hands. "Lily could come b-back." And on cue we hear her running down the stairs. I quickly jump off of Kaden's lap. 

"Princess, what have I said about running on the stairs?" He yells.

"Sorry, daddy!" She yells running into the living room.

"I should go." I stand up and look around awkwardly.

"No." Lily whines and grabs hold of my leg.

Kaden's phone starts to ring, he answers it. The phone call is brief and I see him start to smirk at me and then he hangs up the phone.

"Baby, will you go on a date with me?" My eyes widen.

"But who will look after Lily?" I look at a sad Lily, who is still clinging onto my leg.

"My parent's are flying in from Italy, so they will be able to look after Lily." He informs me. "So, will you go on a date with me?" He repeats.

"Please Avey!" Lily, tightens her hold.

"Okay." I smile and Kaden gets up, lifts Lily onto his hip and then wraps his arms around me, so we are all in a group hug.

"I'll message you the details." He smiles down at me.

•••

"You kissed and now you are going on a date with him!" Charlie says in shock.

I just nod and give him a weird look when I see him frowning at me.

"Charlie, why are you looking at me like that? You were the one saying he would come back and you were right! I throw my arms up in the air. 

"Are you sure you wanna go on this date, baby?" I cringe when he calls me that nickname.

Now that Kaden has called me it, it just sounds wrong when it comes out of Charlie's mouth.

"I thought you would at least be a bit happier." I roll my eyes.

I get a notification from Kaden. I'm glad because I don't want to keep talking to Charlie.

Kaden- Baby, be ready by 7:30. X

Butterflies erupt in my stomach and I smile brightly down at my phone when I see his message.

"All I'm saying, Ava, is that I don't think you being with this man is a good idea. He's got a child and he's basically an old man. He's probably exactly like Jamie!" He throws his hands up in the air and my heart clenches at the mention of my abusive ex boyfriend.

"Charlie shut the fuck up." I sigh and start to apply my make up. "Get out of my room if you're not going to have a reasonable conversation with me." I look at him through the mirror and see him just laying on my bed staring at me in disappointment.

"I just want what's best for you, Ava." He gets up and walks over to me. He kisses my forehead and then walks out of my bedroom.

"Idiot." I mutter to myself.

Once I'm all ready I take about ten minutes to admire myself in the mirror and see what's my better side for Kaden to look at.

Kaden then sends me a message telling me that he is outside. I walk out and see him standing by his car, clad in an expensive looking suit. I speed walk up to him trying not to trip in my heels and shock myself by throwing my arms around him and hugging him tightly.

"Missed me that much, Angel?" He chuckles but also wraps his arms around me, burying his head into the crook of my neck. "Fuck, you smell so good."

I'm the first to pull away and I look up at him with a wide smile.

"You look beautiful, baby." He smiles down at me and then helps me into the passenger side of his Range Rover.

He gets into the car and starts to drive.

Why does a man look so sexy when he drives?

I watch him change gear effortlessly with his large veiny hands. I then watch that hand move to rest on my thigh.

"You look hot." I blurt out and then slap my hand over my mouth.

He quickly glances at me and smirks. "Don't be embarrassed, I'm all yours." He winks and I look out the window.

"Where are we going?" I ask, wanting to change the subject.

"It's this nice Italian restaurant, Lily and I used to go there but we haven't been for a while. I thought it would be nice to take you, we can go somewhere else if that's better for you. I completely forgot to ask if you liked Italian food, you probably don't......"

"Kaden!" I simply say, stopping him from rambling on any further. "I love Italian food." I smile as I watch his face and neck turn red.

"Okay, good." He nods and I laugh, making him laugh as well.

•••

We arrive at the restaurant and Kaden leads me in, his hand resting on my lower back.

"Hello, table for two?" A waiter comes up to us asking. I feel Kaden tense up when his eyes linger on me a bit too long.

"Yes." He lowly growls and then wraps his arm around my waist.

He leads us over to a table outside, where we have a beautiful view.

My eyes widen when the waiter pulls the chair open for me, leaving a red faced Kaden looking down at him in anger.

"We are fine now." Kaden grits his teeth and strokes my hair before getting the chair and moving it next to me instead of in front.

"W-would you like any drinks?" He glances at me and then his notepad.

"Can I have a glass of Rosé?" I smile at him. He then slowly moves his eyes to Kaden.

"Water." He mumbles. "And give my lady the whole bottle of Rosé." He doesn't even bother to look at the waiter, who hands us the food menu then scurries away.

"My lady?" I playfully raise my eyebrows at him.

The waiter then comes over to us with our drinks, he places the bottle of Rosé in the middle of the table. "Are you ready to order?" He flips his notepad and glances quickly at me.

"What do you recommend?" I ask Kaden.

He orders for the both of us and then glares at the waiter. He rushes off and Kaden continues our conversation.

"I know you're the one for me, Ava." He says calmly.

"What if you're not the one for me?" I raise my eyebrows at him and lean foreword a little.

"Baby, I know I'm the one for you. Now that I got a taste of you this morning, believe me, I don't think I can let you go." He also leans forward and then pecks my lips before leaning back on his chair. "I don't care how long we've known each other Ava, it doesn't matter. I've been single for five years it's about time I settled down."

"So what does this mean then?" I tuck a strand of hair behind my ear.

"I really want to see where this goes. I got you something." He pulls out a velvet box and opens it to reveal and expensive looking necklace. 

"Kaden." I whisper. "This is too much, you shouldn't have." I look up at him with wide eyes but he smiles.

"I want to do things like this for you, I want to treat you like a Queen." He reaches forward and places his hand on top of my own. "Tell me, baby. Has any man treated you like this, the way you deserve?" I shake my head and then look away when I think about the way Jamie used to treat me.

The complete opposite.

"I know you won't tell me now but I know that something happened to you, baby." He strokes my cheek.

"I'm s-sorry." He frowns.

"Don't be sorry, just trust me when I say that I want you. You make me feel alive, you make me feel like I'm not going to die alone because Lily would of moved out and found a man to look after her." He jokes which makes me giggle. "When you're ready to tell me, which could be in a year, twenty years, I'll always be here for you Ava."

I smile and lean in and kiss his cheek.

"Thank you." I whisper and then our food arrives.

"Have you got an eye problem?" Kaden asks the waiter and I look at him like he's crazy.

"Kaden!" I lightly scold him.

"No seriously, do you have an eye problem?" He tilts his head at the man. "Because all you seem to be doing is staring at my woman like she's a piece of meat and I really don't appreciate it. You keep staring at her and I might have to do something about your eye problem, sì?" The waiters hands start to shake and he runs off.

"Kaden that was mean." I scowl but then laugh afterwards.

Poor guy.

We eat our meals in a comfortable silence, Kaden would continue to pour me more Rosé when I'd finished a glass and now I am feeling extremely tipsy.

"Let's go halves, sì?" I giggle at myself for trying to copy his way of saying yes in Italian.

"No, baby. I'm paying." He chuckles.

He pays the bill and we both stand up, however I feel myself falling backwards so Kaden rushes to my side. He wraps his arms around my waist. "Looks like my girl is drunk." He smirks.

"No, no, no." I throw my head back and sway a little, so he tightens his arm on my waist and leads me out of the restaurant. Not before glaring at our waiter.

"Bye!" I wave at him and everyone turns to look at me as I shout at the waiter.  "Kaden my feet hurt." I whine as we walk through the car park to his car.

"Okay, baby." He picks me up bridal style and walks us to the car, he places me into the passenger side and kisses my head before shutting the door.

"I wanna cuddle." I slur and rest my head on the window. "With you because you're cuddly, like a big bear." He smiles at me and shakes his head. "You don't want to cuddle with me?" I pout.

"Trust me angel, I want to do more than cuddle but I'll wait. Do you want to stay with me tonight?" I nod straight away, making him chuckle.

•••

I spin around in Kaden's bedroom. It's looks so lavish.

"Baby, please stop spinning around, you're going to hurt yourself or be sick." Kaden says worriedly as he takes his suit off and stands in front of me in just his boxers.

Wow.

He's one muscly, sexy man.

"Ava!" He whisper yells, not wanting to wake everyone else up.

I fall on the floor.

"What did I say?" He picks me up and I giggle, playing with his hair. "Should not of given you all that wine. Now are you going to undress so I can put my t-shirt on you or do you want to do it yourself?"

He places me on my feet and hands me the shirt. "M-myself." I look down at the floor, afraid that if he does it, he'll see the long scar along my stomach.

"Okay, I'll turn around." He turns around and I get undressed and put the shirt on, trying not to fall back on the floor.

"I'm done." Kaden looks me up and down and smiles.

"You look sexy in my clothes." He smirks and then picks me up and places me in the bed. Kaden climbs in next to me and I rest my head on his chest.

"Thank you for tonight, I really enjoyed myself." I tell him, while he strokes my hair.

"I'd do anything for you, Ava. Now go to sleep, baby." He kisses my forehead.

"Night, Kaden."

"Night, Angel."

💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Twisted Faith By Mochii

General Fiction

723K 33.1K 46
Twenty-three-year-old Tyla Heineman always worked for what she wanted. She never had anything handed to her on a silver platter. When audacious Tyla...
6.4M 264K 80
'Sometimes the DARKNESS you fear IS the LIGHT you seek' //MATURE CONTENT// A MAFIA ROMANCE Ranked: #1 bwwm #1 polyamory #1 bisexual #1 wmbw #1 blac...
208K 6K 43
Lotus Cortez has done things to survive, things that in the eyes of society are everything but moral. Pursing a better life she moves from Las Vegas...
619K 19.4K 87
Elara Suave has been working at Moldovan Industries for years but, now it's time for Mr. Moldovan to step down and let his son take over. When Elara...