Forbidden To Love You

By Rose3652

Zara Mathews, your average teenage girl party goer. That is besides the fact that she is best friends with th... More

Forbidden To Love You
👩‍👩‍👧‍👦CHARACTERS👩‍👩‍👧‍👦
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 1💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 2💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 3💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 4💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 5💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 6💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 7💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 8💜
💙FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 9 💙
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 10💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 11💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 12💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 13💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 14💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 15💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 16💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 17💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 18💜
💙FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 19💙
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 20 💜
💜 FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 21💜
💙FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 22 💙
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 23💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 24💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 25💜
💙FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 26 💙
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 27💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 28💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 29💜
💙💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 30💜💙
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 31💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 32💜
💚FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 33💚
💙FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 34 💙
💙FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 35💙
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 36💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 37💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 38💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 39💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 40💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 41💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 42💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 43💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 44💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 45💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 46💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 47💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 48💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 49💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 50💜
💙FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 51💙
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 53💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 54💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 55💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 56💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 57💜
Author's Note

💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 52💜

2.8K 65 3
By Rose3652

So sorry it took me over a month to actually write a damn chapter I just have been busy with my birthday and school work. Thank you so much for 10k I can't believe how fast this book has grown and I promise to write more often. 

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

HEY GUYS, AS YOU ARE READING MY STORY IF YOU SPOT ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES PLS CORRECT THEM IN THE COMMENTS SO I CAN GO BACK AND FIX THEM!!!!! 👩🏻‍💻 👩🏻‍💻 THANK YOU ENJOY READING 🙏 🙏 🙏

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

💜Zara Mathew's P.O.V.💜

It's been days since I left.

About twenty-three to be exact.

At the beginning of that short amount of time, I camped out at the park wondering how to handle the situation.

The situation being my boyfriend... Sorry I mean ex-boyfriend forgetting my birthday and him potentially cheating on me with his best friend that rose from the dead.

Oh and also the girl he used to be in love with.  

In the end, I decided I needed a break. 

A break from my drama-filled life.

That's why I packed a single book bag with a few items and fled.

Since then I have not seen anyone in that town, not even my family.

Yes, I answer Daniel's incoming calls every night making sure I'm alive.

Other than that I have been on my own. Well except from the few people I have met at clubs through this time.

Today day twenty-three I am wandering around random streets with my new friend Shelby as she talks on and on about how good her hook up was last night while puffing on a joint.

"Dude I can't even tell you how skilled he was, I mean wow." Just nodding my head I pretend to listen as I eye the creepy men scanning their eyes up and down our bodies as we walk.

I met Shelby at a bar while we were both drinking our saros away. Probably not the best place to meet someone but every since night three she has been letting me stay at her place. 

"Zara baby how have you been?" Sammy asks making me roll my eyes at his pathetic attempt to make a move on me. 

Instead of answering him I just walk around him showing him my middle finger while everyone else laughs. 

Instead of partying with everyone downstairs I make my way upstairs to lay down in the room Shelby thankfully gifted me after only an hour of knowing each other.

Instead of laying on my bed like I had planned I enter the bathroom and make a beat line for the book bag laying on the floor and dig through it until my hand grabs the one thing that's been on my mind all week.

Pulling out the white little stick my mind wanders.

This is the second time I have ever held one.

Sadly this time around there is no such thing as one line but instead, two bright pink lines stair back at me daunting me with the truth.

The night I spent drinking at the bar didn't exactly end well it ended with me in the hospital and only Daniel by my side.

There I found out the news right alongside my big brother as I made him sware to tell nobody.

As of today, I am seven weeks pregnant.

Most people would be ecstatic that they are able to carry and create another human but me being alone and no longer with the father doesn't help.

That's why I'm considering going back.

My kid deserves the best life even if I'm a single parent.

All I know is I can't be selfish here because I'm in charge of bringing up another life.

Even if I'm not at a good place with Colton he deserves to know he has a child on its way.

 No, I'm not going to be knocking on his door forgiving him or begging for child support. At this moment in time, I really don't know what I want all I know is that I'm going to be the best fucking mom on this planet whether I'm working long hard hours or simply living on the streets with my kid.

Fuck it!

 I shout over and over again in my brain as I wrap up my thoughts and pack all my stuff into my small black bookbag.

Slinging it on my shoulder I walk downstairs and right past all the drunk fools partying not wanting to get in any trouble.

💜💜💜

Walking up to the apartment complex I pause my steps and scan the windows until my eyes meet the one that belongs to Colton. Finally growing a pair I walk into the building and once again pause my footing once I come face to face with the same medal door I used to happily walk through each day.

I wonder if she's here.

I wonder if they are together now that I'm out of the picture.

Quickly knocking I step back and wait for the door to open but it never does instead a loud voice growls out.

"GO THE FUCK AWAY!" Not knowing what to do I stay put. 

Should I knock again or maybe yell out that-

"What the fuck do you want?" Colton growls as he flings the door open so hard that it slams against the wall bouncing back.

I have to admit this Colton is acting fucking scary which causes a small peep of shock to escape from my lips.

Only then does he remove his eyes from the floor to meet my own.

"Zara," His voice drops low sounding hurt and broken making my heartache.

Only now do I take a good look at him to see his bristly shadow turning in to a beard and his swollen eyes that look like he hasn't slept in months.

Not only that but the huge bruises all over his shirtless abdomen and jaw.

He must have noticed me staring because he walked over to grab a shirt laying on the couch and tossed it on quickly.

"Colton we need to talk," I claim walking inside and closing the door behind me. 

He just over nods his head cleaning all of the boxes of food and clothes off the couch before patting it down for me to sit.

Taking a seat he does the same after cleaning himself a spot looking nothing but uncomfortable and tired.

A moment of silence is passed through the room until a sob emits itself from Colton's chest and he buries his head in his hands.

"I'm so fucking sorry. I hate myself, I fucking hate myself I don't deserve you or this damn house or even my own fucking life anymore." He quickly rashes out making my heart stop and my breath to pause.

I open my mouth to speak but he beats me to it as he rambles some more.

"Zara I'm so damn sorry. I'm such a fuck-up." Tears fill my eyes as I truly see the man I still undeniably love break in front of me.  

Putting everything behind me for this moment I shove the rest of the boxes on the floor and scoot closer towards Colt as I pull his head into my lap and he sobs shaking my body with his own.

"Stop Colton don't ever say that." I cry out wrapping my arms around him.

"I don't deserve you I have been nothing but a dick." He seems to have enough of crying as he shoves me away and charges up grabbing my favorite vase and chucking it on the ground turning angry.

"I mean what kind of boyfriend fucking forgets his girlfriend's birthday and can't tell when someone else is fucking in love with them?" He shouts making me pause.

So she was in love with him.

Does he still love her?

"Colton please stop." I jump up grabbing the picture frame from his hands before he had the chance to chuck it.

"Please, Colton sit down and just talk with me. No more throwing stuff, please." Seeing how tired I must be he sits back down in his spot and waits for me to begin.

💜

💜

💜

WOW TOUGH CHAPTER TO WRITE LOL I WAS NOT SURE HOW TO GO ABOUT IT BUT I THINK I DID AN OKAY JOB😊😊😊

THANKS FOR READING MY HORRIBLE STORY🙏🙏🙏

DO YOU THINK ZARA SHOULD GIVE COLTON ANOTHER CHANCE?

IF THERE ARE ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES PLS CORRECT THEM IN THE COMMENTS SO I CAN GO BACK AND FIX THEM!!!!!👩🏻‍💻👩🏻‍💻 THANK YOU🙏🙏🙏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.7K 1.4K 46
"Don't..." he rubbed my clit slowly, and I gasped, closing my eyes shut. "You ever think of talking about that damn blondie in front of me again," he...
81.3K 1.7K 15
Jezzabelle Johnson, 18 year old, college girl bad ass. No she was not a goody two shoes, smart girl that read books like she used to be before a terr...
540K 9.7K 36
18+ Arabella or Bella to her friends, always dreamt of her "Prince Charming". Join her on the journey of discovering that love isn't so smooth sailin...
546K 7.7K 17
//Higest ranking: #4 in princess// #1 in kind// #2 in alone// ...