It takes two

Unknown_writer4268 द्वारा

When Joe signed up for Strictly, never expected to fall for Dianne. What more he didn't expect was the adorab... अधिक

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter thirty

Chapter seven

1.7K 32 4
Unknown_writer4268 द्वारा

Twenty seven.

On this day in 1991, a star, youtuber, author, actor and now dancer, and of course legend, was born. He was raised in Lacock, travelled the world, learnt to thatch roofs and made a career out of making videos, and now...he was walking into his house, just having been to the gym, to find his sister and boyfriend both blowing up balloons and preparing the house for what was sure to be one hell of a night.

"Oh hey guys, where did you sprout from?" Joe was surprised to see his sister here so early, busying herself away by decorating. Zoe had a passion for hosting, something he had inherited from Tracey, she really loved it and even went to the length of giving attention to the little things, the little things that made people felt welcome.

Zoe tied up a balloon, flicking it towards her brother. "The car outside. Have fun at the gym, and Alf, can you pass me the next pack of balloons?" He did, before going back to drying up the last glass that had needed washing before placing it with all the others.

"Yeah, it was nice to do something normal. Thanks for doing this Zo, you didn't have to." She rolled her eyes while blowing up a balloon before taking the end between her finger tips.

"Don't be silly, plus you know how I love a good get together. Anyway, we were just talking about your partner. Alfie thinks it's Amy, but I say Janette." Joe shrugged, earning a "Ugh!" from Zoe.

"Please, the suspense is killing me!" She tugged on his arm, like a little kid who's parent wouldn't tell them what they had gotten for Christmas. "Pretty please?"

"All in good time Zoe, all in good time." She huffed, swiping a spec of dust off the football table with her pointer finger.

"You're so annoying. Let's just say, is there anyone who does know?" Joe nodded, Zoe grinning.

"Love you too Zozebo, and only Byron, but he's sworn to secrecy." As if on cue, he came through the door with Emily, Zoe's head snapped around to see him.

"Byron? Can I ask you a question?"

///

Emelia was pottering around the house, weather it be doing some reading, homework, drawing or dancing. Although she had no siblings to be playing with, she felt content in her own company, unlike many other five year olds. As you may have realised, reader, Emelia wasn't like other five year olds: she was indeed very special, and Dianne felt blessed to have her in her life, although she had no one to share that with. Yet.

Meanwhile, Dianne was hurriedly getting ready for the party that very night, just having gotten out of a long, hot shower and now pacing around her room, deciding what to wear. Emelia had heard the loud, and considerably violent, walking, and took it upon herself to find out what was going on, wondering if she could help out at all.

She knocked on the door. "What's wrong mama, can I help at all?" Dianne called her in, needing to spend time with someone other than the people in her head that seemed to be driving her crazy, and not one for turning down her daughter.

"Nothings wrong angel, is getting ready for a party tonight and can't decide what to wear. Want to help?" Emelia beamed, nodding with excitement. Dianne saw it as an opportunity to spend some quality time with her daughter, who loved playing dress up, rather than spend time stressing out over something that was meant to be a positive experience.

Emelia browsed through her mother's wardrobe, with permission of course, and chose a gold sparkly jacket that had screamed "party" and some black jeans, and a black top that was off the shoulders, not too shabby for a five year old. She carried them over to the bed, more like they were draped over her shoulders, the jacket over her head. It was so cute, and so very amusing. Once the clothes were laid out, she stepped back.

"What do you think mama? Do you like it?" Dianne loved it, and was shocked she hadn't considered it herself. She nodded, kissing her head with a big smile before patting her head softly. "I take that as a yes, my work here is done." With that, she skipped out of the room, satisfied.

That kid was truly something else.

"Ooh nice outfit Di!" Janette complimented as she got in the car with Amy and Dianne, who had just dropped off Emelia with Judy. "Love the jacket!"

Dianne chuckled. "Emelia chose it, the entire outfit. I think the Strictly wardrobe department need to step aside." They all laughed, Janette giving an assertive nod. "No Alijaz?"

"I'm afraid not. He was feeling a bit ill so he decided to give it a miss." The other two girls cooed, sad to not be accompanied by their male friend who did love a good party.

"Oh that's a shame, but there's always others, tell him I said get well soon." Amy nodded in agreement, the three of them now moving in the car.

"Same from me, poor thing. He's probably doing himself a favour you know, we'll all probably be so hung over afterwards." They all burst out laughing.

"Wow Ames. Right, next stop...where does he live?"

///

It was only Zoe, Byron, Alfie, Joe and Tom present when the three girls arrived, as the traffic hadn't been chaotic at all, more a smooth ride. Zoe grinned as the three walked in, Joe fighting the urge to go over and greet Dianne straight away, she too fighting the same urge to go over to him.

"Who's he going to speak to first?" Zoe muttered, but everyone could hear her. They all giggled.

"Girls, welcome. This is Zoe, Byron, Tom and Alfie." They all grinned and went over, making sure they were all giving off the same amount of interest. Zoe huffed at his response, inviting them all at the same time and hugging them all in turn.

"Oh screw off Joe, but I still think it's Janette."

"Just because we are both short." Janette laughs, sending everyone into fits of amusement. "But you'll have to wait and see."

Zoe chuckled. "I guess I will. Di, love your jacket, your outfit is incredible!" Joe have a nod of agreement, not wanting to say much in case he gave their partnership away, or even worse, his feelings away.

"Thanks, I think it's from ASOS but I'm not too sure." Just at that moment, Lee Ryan and Faye Tozer came through the door, Zoe starstruck and gasping, not bothering to hide it.

"Nineties kid?" Lee chuckled. Faye nodded.

"Yeah."

It was later on in the evening, and the pairings had been announced and once they had been, Joe and Dianne had been inseparable, joined at the hip almost. They were now speaking to Tom, one of Joe's best friends from school. Neither of them were drunk, just a little tipsy.

"So this is Dianne? I'm so sorry for your loss." Joe rolled his eyes at Tom, he always had a quick wit. Dianne laughed while shaking her head.

"Yep, it's me. But he's picked up the steps really quickly, so it's a win in my books." Faye Tozer came over, soon to be joined by Giovanni who was her partner, them all stood in a group in the kitchen by all the refreshments.

"Did someone say steps?" They all laughed, Tom excited to see the woman who he had known of since Joe confessed his crush on her way back when.

"It's Faye, as in, Faye. Joe, it's Faye." Joe hit Tom gently, who was grinning at Joe, the now red faced social media star.

"Oh shut up, I was six!" Faye laughed, probably guessing as to what he was on about.

"And a half." Zoe came over, nudging Joe as soon as he saw the blonde ex singer, Joe feeling embarrassed as hell right now.

"Broseph! It's Faye." Zoe was even more excited than Tom, nudging her brother and wiggling her eyebrows. Joe crossed his arms, raising his eyebrows.

"Zoe, it's Lee. You know, Blue?" Zoe scowled, a bright shade of red. She trudged off, all of them in fits of laughter at this point. "Siblings, gotta love em."

Soon everyone had accumulated on the dancefloor, around a hundred people just getting down to their favourite songs, some better than others. Some were drunk, others not; some were exhausted, others hyper. Joe and Dianne were tipsy, in the centre of it all and doing some dancing that wasn't exactly child friendly, but it would soon be forgotten by the morning.

"That was the most fun I've ever had, thank you for inviting me!" Dianne was now at the door, having been seen out by the birthday boy himself. "I'll see you Monday?" Joe nodded, them having a brief hug, that turned out to be not so brief after all.

Her head seemed to fit right under his chin, like it was made to do that, like two pieces in their puzzle, his chin even fitting over the surface of her head. She took in his heavenly scent, trying to commit it to memory, it like bliss to her. She did the same for him, the sweet floral accents giving him a warm feeling spread throughout him, consuming him almost. They pulled away after four seconds, saying goodbyes before parting, a wonderful end to a wonderful night.

Joe sighed, turning around and wandering to the football table, joining Zoe, Alfie and Tom, who were all smirking like schemers.

"So...what's been going on with you two?" Zoe crossed her arms, also crossing one leg over the other and raising her eyebrows at her brother, who was already in a slight panic, wondering how she had noticed the little signs already, the ones he had been trying so hard to cover up.

"Nothing Zoe, Nothing." She nodded, not wanting to push him any further. Joe wasn't the best with emotions, and found them hard to recognise. However, heading to bed that night, he knew that one thing was for certain.

He wasn't going to be able to keep his act up much longer. How long it was going to last, he didn't know, and was anxious to find out. What he did know is that as time passed, his feelings only strengthened.

Dianne headed to bed that night feeling relaxed. She had sobered up thankfully and Judy had kindly offered to have Emelia, so she crashed at Amy's who was also with Ben, but they didn't mind at all.

She also knew that her feelings were getting stronger, but with that came a new added complication. She wasn't on her own, she had a daughter who would one day or another meet the man she was with, and she knew that it would hopefully be Joe if he felt the same, but would be ready to welcome Emelia into his life?

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

11.6K 256 24
•COMPLETED• Dianne Buswell is 29 and has a big secret that only her family her best friend megs and her roommates Johannes and Amy know about. And th...
10.6K 198 30
Joe always wanted to try new things and strictly was one of them but little did he know that his strictly partner would soon become his soulmate.
22K 995 35
When Joe Sugg signed up for Strictly Come Dancing in 2018, he was delighted to be backed by the support of his girlfriend Holly. But when he gets par...
8K 154 30
YouTuber Joe Sugg falls in love with dance but will he fall in love with his dance partner as well? They seem to be perfect for each other but with D...