Forsaken By Sword (On-Hold)

By Phantom_Foxx

Y/N,a knight of Seiros fighting unending battle that left him life threatening wounds but as his finally brea... More

Character Development and Prologue
Chapter 1 - The choice
Chapter 2 - First day of teaching and laziness
Chapter 3 - The dagger is better than the sword
Chapter 4 - The Fallen knight back in action
Chapter 5 - Becoming One
[closed]Author's question!
Chapter 6 - The meeting
Update!
Chapter 7/1 - A Chilling Day
Chapter 7/2 Close calls
Chapter 8 - Finally,a Day off
Chapter 9 - Supports and class change?
Chapter 11 - A Friend
Chapter 12 - Actual Lesson and tea
Fliter - Y/N's Birthday
Chapter 13 - Story time
Chapter 14 - Sword of the Creator
Chapter 15 - Uncomfortable
Halloween Event
Chapter 16 - Maybe a recruit?
Chapter 17 - First beast...
Chapter 18 - Missing but duties...
Chapter 19 - More Training
Christmas Event!
Chapter 20 - Found
Chapter 21 - Something to prepare for!
Chapter 22 - Little problems... and drunk one
Chapter 23 - A wild stratgy
Chapter 24/1 - Unexpected
Chapter 24/2 - A Goddess's Tears
Chapter 25/1 - Recruiting Season!
Chapter 25/2 - More Eagles
Chapter 26 - A Dark Abyss
1K Special Chapter
Chapter 27 - Surface versus Underground
Chapter 28 - An Icy feeling
I'm Sorry..
Chapter 29 - Deals upon Deals
Chapter 30 - Air
Chapter 31 - A Old Face
Chapter 32 - Ifs

Chapter 10 - Old wounds

2.9K 67 84
By Phantom_Foxx

F/N- First name

L/N- Last name

Y/N- Your name

H/C - Hair color

E/C - Eye color

Thoughts- Italic and apostrophe or at random now

Locations- Bold

When the warm winds blow from the sea

To the south of Adrestia,residents of Fódlan know that the rainy season is upon them

Before the heavy rains take their toll,young women hurry to pick the last of the white roses

The Ivory buds are woven into garlands and given as gifts to close friends or potential lover

Y/N's Quarters

Yoko Pov

I was reading the beautiful smut novel that used to be Byleth's poverty well until me and Y/N found it. Y/N was asleep in his bed after his nightly patrolling the Monastery's grounds,I heard his door being opened and I looked outside of his mind to see a pissed off Byleth.

' Ah shit! She has come for the book! '

Byleth: Y/N....

She started approaching his asleep body in his bed with a deadly aura coming off of her and I quickly jumped into the controls of his body then got out of bed.

Yoko: Oh! Hey Dear!

Byleth stopped in her tracks and I noticed a slight blush on her cheeks,her aura lessen in her deadly aura.

Byleth: Have you seen -ahem- my novel?

Yoko: What novel are you talking about?

She timidly rubs her arm and her blush got more red as I just smirked.

Byleth: A-a novel that... Is all about smut...

Yoko: Oh? I think I seen something like that in your roo-

She grabs Y/N's shirt which would wake him up but I luckily lessen the chance of him waking up and her aura got back to it's deadly pressure.

Byleth: Where is it!?

Yoko: Right here!

I held up the book as she snatches it out of my hands and holds it tightly,she glared at me.

Byleth: You...

She raises her hand,getting ready to hit his forehead but that would wake him so I caught it.

Yoko: Not this time.

Byleth: You never catch my hand....

She glared at me closely as I realized my eye color would change his color to my color which was charcoal before I became apart of Y/N.

' Fuck! Do something smart! '

I started sweating and I kissed her on the lips which she turned red from this action,her lips were soft but warm like a donut. We broke the kiss and she looked at me with shock but I just pushed her outside of the room.

Yoko: Need to get my sleep! Goodnight!

I closed the door before she could say anything else and walked over to the bed then let his body fall into the bed as I just sighed.

' Well... Kissing her wasn't the best idea... But it will come back to bite him in the ass... '

I went right back into his mind and watched his little dream while I slowly fell asleep myself.

- Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Y/N being controlled by Yoko like a puppet and it's puppeteer -

Still Y/N's Quarters

Y/N Pov

I woke up from my nice rest,rubbing my eyes and stretched my arms then started my daily routine.

' Quick class day and another time to nap! '

I didn't heard anything from Yoko as I could hear her snoring quietly inside of my mind until I heard a knock on my door before I could put on my shirt.

Edelgard: Sir,are you okay?

Y/N: W-wait!

I tried to reach for the door but the door opened and I seen Edelgard see my shirtless chest. Her face turned red slowly as she seen me and I cursed the gods for this.

Edelgard: Y-Y/N... You have scars...

Y/N: Uhh... I didn't want to worry the st-

Edelgard: Why... Do you hide it...?

I walked over to her and lower my head as if I would be begging her.

Y/N: Please don't tell th-

I felt her fingers brush over my scars and our eyes met each other's own,I slightly started blushing as well of her. Those beautiful purple eyes showed concerned while my stormy E/C eyes showed worry about what may happen.

Edelgard: I-I won't!

Y/N: Thank you,El-

Edelgard: But,I want to talk about that after class today!

I nodded and put on my shirt,noticing her blush goes less red.

Y/N: Let's get to class!

Edelgard: A-Alrighty...

I finished my routine as well I put my new long hair into a messy ponytail,I walked to class with Edelgard and it soon turned into Hubert walking with us as well.

Black Eagles' Classroom

Y/N Pov

I made a classwork for extra credit,I also made it where the questions were very hard which would take the whole class and I sat back as I watched the students struggle to figure it out.

' Ah! The pain of every student! '

Yoko: You're evil like me...

I heard Yoko yawning,meanwhile I noticing Edelgard had a light blush on her cheeks as well seeing her take a glance at me time to time and I knew why.

Yoko: What happened?

' Nothing much... '

Yoko: But,El is looking at you more than often...

' Noticed... '

I looked at my prosthetic arm and remembered Tanto hasn't been given blood for awhile so I should probably let it drink up after that talk with Edelgard.

Yoko: By the way,why give it as extra credit when you could make it a grade?

' Now that's just being a total asshole... '

Yoko: I know!

The bell school rings as everyone turned in their papers and I could tell some of them were kinda annoyed by the work then I started grading the papers.

Yoko: Ahem!

I heard Yoko clear her throat as I looked up to see Edelgard standing in front of my desk and her blush was a little darker than before.

Y/N: ah! The conversation about -ahem- my scars?

Yoko: How did she find out you had scars!?

' She walked in on me while I was shirtless! '

Edelgard: Y-yes! Umm... Why do you hide them?

Y/N: Do you want see me with early war wounds which have scarred my body and a stab wound through the chest?

Edelgard: I mea-

Y/N: I know,it goes " Show your scars with pride because it shows you survived the worst! " and I say nah!

She looked at kinda confused and I stood up from my chair.

Y/N: Don't you have scars of your own which are on the outside?

I reminded her that she did tell me she had scars and she rubs her arm timidly.

Y/N: And since you touched my scars,I kinda have the right to touch yours.

She blushed deep red and I just smiled while crossing my arms.

Edelgard: T-that doesn't g-give you the right to!

Y/N: I know,but you punched me two times before-

Edelgard: Those were for a good reason!

She lowly shouts out at me but I put up one finger.

Y/N: Just show me one of your scars that aren't near something personal!

Edelgard: I should really punch you right now....

Y/N: But you wo-

I was punched right in the face and I fall right into my seat as everything seems to start spinning around.

Y/N: Ah... Everything is spinning around like the world!

I mumbled before falling unconscious in the chair.

Yoko: Really not great with his words sometimes....

------

Yoko pov

----------

Y/N was knocked out cold by an blushing Edelgard and she about to leave until I took control of his body then stood up from the chair which stopped her. His eye color turned to a charcoal

Yoko: Okay! Forgive what I said early!

She looked at me with a little annoyance and I just sighed.

Yoko: When you seen my scars,it's like you seen apart of who I am and I was trying-

' Really wasn't and was so direct- '

Yoko: That let me see what made you who you are!

Edelgard: It sounded more perverted early...

Yoko: *nods*And I'm very sorry for that...

She sighed and walked up to my desk then took off her glove,her hand were riddled with cuts.

Yoko: Your torture...

Edelgard: I cover them with my gloves so no one would ever see them.

I slowly took her hand into my own and her cheeks become a little red as I lightly rub my thumb over each cut.

Yoko: It ruined such a beautiful rose...

Edelgard: ... Ruined such a-

Her face turned red as she pulled away her hand from my own and puts on her glove.

Edelgard: I-I need to go! Later Y/N!

Yoko: Later El!

She quickly left the classroom and I just smirked then sat back down in the chair.

Yoko: A non-beating heart,a heart wounded by others,and a gem taken from the streets.... Who will you meet next Y/N?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Training Field

Y/N Pov

After finishing my work,I walked around the monastery until I reached the training field and spot Caspar training by himself.

Caspar: Here I come! Gah!

Y/N: Too loud and alerting to the enemy

He stopped his training as he looked at me and I think I seen him shiver a bit.

Y/N: hmm...

Caspar: S-Sir!

Y/N: Caspar,I could help you with your traini-

Caspar: Nope! I'm fine on my own!

He back away from me before I could approach him and I stopped.

' Still scared.... '

Y/N: Okay... I know I may have been rough the time we were training! But,I won't hurt you this time!

Caspar: But,you have the strength to!

I sighed and rubbed my head.

Y/N: Fine! I'll leave you to training but when you need someone who could train with,just come find me...

I walked to my room,knowing he won't come around anytime soon.

Support Rank: Rank C

- Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Y/N and Chibi Yoko fighting with pencils -

The Monastery

Y/N Pov

I was doing my normal night partol and tonight I have Fluffles with me as he can see better in the dark than me,biting me if something's ahead of us or noticed something.

' Bright stars shining bright in the nightsk- '

Y/N: Ouch! What is it!?

Fluffles had bite my hand and meows ahead of us,I looked closer to see what's up that is when I hear... Singing.

' Singing... And that voice... Dorothea? '

Dorothea sings as if she was a siren luring poor suckers who are tricked by her voice and looks until it's too late.

Yoko: Truly a beautiful voice... By the way,doesn't the role of Songress suppose to be a siren.

Y/N: Keep quiet!

Fluffles jumps out of my arms and ran over Dorothea meowing,she stopped singing to look at Fluffles.

Dorothea: Well,aren't you a cute cat?

Y/N: Hey Dorothea!

I hurried over to her as she picks up Flufles and I looked at the litttle guy.

Y/N: Wait! He bites!

Dorothea: He hasn't bite me yet so you're just being overdramatic

I stared at Fluffles who was nuzzling into her arms and looked like he was happy at the moment.

' The little bastard bites me all of the time! And as soon as she picks him up,all nice! '

Dorothea pets Fluffles with a small smile on her lips and she looked at me.

Y/N: So... Why is my student out so late?

Dorothea: I don't know... Why don't you tell me?

Y/N: *rubs my chin* Since I heard your voice,I guess you're practicing...?

Dorothea: Ding! Ding! You guessed it right and your reward is-

Y/N: I don't need one from you,Dorothea...

I walked past her and went to sit down as she followed me doing the same. I watched as she played with Fluffles who really enjoyed it and I looked towards the stars.

Y/N: You're pretty good with Cats...

' Maybe... I should start leaving Fluffles with her... '

Dorothea: Yeah... Being on the street like a stray and treated like one... I learned a thing or two how to deal with cats.

Y/N: On the streets.... Weren't you an Songress before this?

She sighed and looked towards the stars.

Dorothea: I used to be on the empire capitol,homeless and a stray on the street treated like trash from nobles... Until they heard my voice and it all turned right around.

Y/N: They treated you like trash then a gem because of your voice...

I noticed that she looked at me and her hands touched my hair which I put into a messy ponytail,she starts to undone it.

Dorothea: Really don't take care of your hair,huh?

Y/N: I just cut it off and that is it!

She pulled my hair on accident which I say 'ouch' and she starts to fix up my hairstyle into a clean/messy style.

Dorothea: And you're done,looking handsome as ever!

I looked at her with a slight blush across my face and she smirked at me.

Dorothea: A kind hearted man who listens to anyone's problem and can't do his hair?

Y/N: You're still going on about that?

She leans against my shoulder and Fluffles lays in her lap,I kinda blushed a bit more.

Dorothea: The reward is getting you and it's a challenge which I like.

' A challenge I hoped you forgot about it! '

Yoko: She said she liked it

' Yes she did... '

Y/N: So... What now?

She yawns and stretches as I realized she's going to fall asleep on my shoulder.

Y/N: Dorothea... Don't you dare...

Dorothea: What do you -yawns- mean?

Y/N: That! That's what I mean!

She closing her eyes and falling asleep on my shoulder.

Y/N: Dorothea.... No,why did you fall asleep on me!?

I noticed a little smile on her face and groaned as I picked her up with Fluffles climbing onto my shoulder.

Yoko: Let's take her back to her room

Y/N: *groans*... And I'll look like I'm going to do something bad to her...

Fluffles meows at me as I started walking towards the dorms with her in my arms. While walking,I noticed something projecting from her pocket and it looked Ivory.

Y/N: Ivory...

I reached for it and pulled out a Ivory rose from her pocket,I blushed a bit as I knew what this mention.

' Who is this for,Dorothea...? '

I stared at the Ivory rose and just put it into her hair as Fluffles meows.

Yoko: The meaning of the Ivory rose gifts to close friends or potential lovers?

Y/N: Shut it!

I continued walking with a small smile on my face.

"Maybe she could figure me out..."

Support Rank: Rank B

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N- Two supports and my own thing,next chapter is battle time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.9K 814 26
Hello and welcome to my pit of boredom - Part Two!! I love all the people that supported me during the making of my first book, and I really hope thi...
52.2K 751 19
in the monastery they being Heard rumors about a new transfer student would Join the house either black Eagle,blue lion and Golden dear, but when the...
73 0 13
Byleth manages to save her father's life, and clings to him after, because she would be lost without him. He is so much more than just family to her...
15K 399 10
Through questionable occurences, you get brought to Fódlan. There you're able to use your nerd knowledge to help its people and maybe woo some cute b...