Arranged |K.TH

By vvintaege

Rule one: No seeing other guys. Rule two: No leaving the house without my permission Rule three: When we'... More

Main Cast
|001|
|002|
|003|
|004|
|005|
|006|
|008|
|009|
|010|
|011|
|012|
|013|
|014|
|015|
|016|
|017|
|018|
|019|
|020|
|021|
|022|
|023|
|024|
|025|
|026|
|027|
|028|
|029|
|030|
|031|
|032|
Q&A-Questions [closed]
|033|
Q&A [ Answers]
|034|
|035|
|036|
|037|

|007|

5.1K 183 73
By vvintaege

EunHa boarded off the plane, the whole ride was terrible. She had to give up her seat because Jieun, his mistress, didn't like the seats that they had. She was then stuck in between two loud hyper kids. Fortunately, the flight wasn't long.

EunHa grabbed her suitcase walking ahead of the two behind her.

"Noona!" Two teenage boys and a girl ran over to her.

"Hello," she smiled. "Do you need something?"

"We're big fans and wondered if we could take a picture with you..." the girl asked hopefully.

"Fans? Of me?" EunHa asked confused.

"Yes! You, Tzuyu noona and Dowoon hyung!" One of the boys exclaimed. "We want to do modelling like you,"

"And make fragrances." The other boy added. "We want to be just like you guys."

"Aww," EunHa smiled. She took a picture with them then asked for their names.

"I'm Shin Yuna," the girls smiled.

"I'm Choi Beomgyu," the second boy introduced.

"I'm Kai Kamal Huening, But you can call me Huening Kai. Or Kai for short."

"It's nice to meet you guys," EunHa said. 

"What are you doing?" Taehyung's deep voice asked from behind her.

"Why are you taking pictures?" Jieun asked with a sour expression.

"Bye Unnie!" Yuna waved.

"Bye noona," the boys waved.

"Bye," EunHa smiled as they left. She then continued to walk to the diver that would be waiting for her.

"Mrs Kim," the driver opened the door for her.

"Thank you, Jack," EunHa got into the car, and waited as Jack put her suitcase in the back.

"I didn't think there would be three," Jack mumbled. "Do you wish for me to drive on?"

Taehyung and Jieun walked over to the car. "Get out," Taehyung demanded. The window went down.

"I don't know who to think you are but this is MY driver, I am not complied to listen to your orders as this is also my vacation. For the next couple of days, we are complete strangers." EunHa closed the window, "drive on please Jack."

He was her driver, as in personal driver. He was only 9 years older than her so he wasn't old but neither was he that young. When EunHa was in High school he was the one to drive her, to the photoshoots, to work, anywhere she wanted to go.

As expected EunHa got there before the other two. She thanked Jack before taking her luggage and leaving for the hotel.

"Hiya, how can I help?" The woman in the lobby asked with a smile.

"I'm here to check-in. A reservation under Mr & Mrs Kim."

"Ahh yes, room 356. Here are your keys Yeon Ki will show you there." EunHa thanked her, then thanked Yeon Ki as he grabbed her suitcase hiding her to the lift.

"Thank you." EunHa thanked once more before Yeon Ki left.

"I swear if he tells me to move-"

"EunHa." She sighed and turned to face him.

"Please don't tell me to leave." She frowned. Taehyung rolled his eyes

"Mum wants us to take loads of pictures together."

"Oh okay," EunHa agreed then going to unpack. "Do you want me to unpack your things while you go with her ?"

"I'll do it later." He said before leaving.

Meet me in the
the restaurant at the hotel

What?

My mum wants a picture
of us together

Oh

It's you

Okay I'll be there

You better dress
appropriately

EunHa. If you don't istg

Look I know how to
dress alright

Hurry up.

I have somewhere to be

👌

[A/n] [Edited]
What did you think? How was it?
Sorry for the long wait. Comment your thoughts!

QOTD: is Lee Han Bi real (if yk then yk)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46K 2.5K 49
Chou Tzuyu a very successful, young and beautiful CEO of one of the big companies of Asia. She never trust anyone easily, it's really difficult to pa...
93.9K 3.4K 36
He was leaving his own home where he found so much love and care Everyone was crying; they were exhausted from trying to stop jungkook. he wasn't...
55.2K 1.7K 16
Tzuyu is a guy here! Including Dahyun, Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung. And everybody is the same age. Tzuyu with his dashing looks, never fail to melt teen...
231K 7.1K 81
Book 2: Be as one -------------------------------- Arranged marriage is never gonna be happy ending.... Or can it be?? ...