Detroit: Become Human |One sh...

By JandHope

[Requests Closed] I write for the main characters: Markus, Conner, and Kara. Also Includes: × Luther × K... More

✎ Connor x Reader
✎ Daniel x Reader
✎ Ralph x Reader
✎ Markus x Reader
✎ Simon x Reader
✎ Markus x Android!Reader
✎ Daniel x Reader
✎ Luther x Reader
✎ Hank x Reader
✎ O O F
✎ Ralph x Reader
✎ Gavin x Reader
✎ Gavin x Reader
✎ Connor x Reader x ______
Y'all
✎ Markus x Reader
haha you guys...
✎ Connor×Reader×Markus
✎ Hank x Reader
✎ Simon x Reader
✎ Kamski x Reader

✎ Markus X Reader

2.7K 70 14
By JandHope

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
❝So sorry to interrupt, whatever your name was.❞

Heya.

This was requested by: CrimsonTeapot

Hope you enjoy ♡

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Markus has had plenty of encounters with plenty of people. He thought he knew how to interact with enough personalities and his social skills were as top notch as they could be. That was until he met you. You contradicted yourself constantly and you seemed to be in a crisis all the time.

You had offered him a place to hide whenever he needed. A home. A place for him to feel comfort and safety, instead of being repeatedly in a cautious state.

"I'm only helping you because I don't want to see anymore dead androids, don't think I care about your feelings."

This is what you told him the first time he had hidden with you. Later on he used your home as a way to help androids escape or hideout for a few days.

"It's not for you, I just think the law is being dumb right now," You said. He had brought another deviant to your home.

"You are not forced to help me, you have done enough for me," He replied kindly.

"No, I like seeing you!" You struggled to form another sentence when he stared at you quizzically.

"You like seeing... me?"

"I mean, I, um," You huffed. "I like seeing you do some good to the community! I don't care if you come or not."

I am such a liar.

"Oh, sorry if I have been disturbance. I'll try to only send the android that needs assistance and--"

"Y-You're not a disturbance," You interrupted. Without anymore to say and a strong feeling of embarrassment rising to your cheeks, you shut the door.

Markus had slowly become used to you contradicting yourself whenever he came around. He had to stay awhile one time and that caused confusion, mostly for him.

"Ow! Fuck! Stupid aggressive pancakes..." You mumbled under your breath.

"Are you alright?"

You nearly choked on your drink at the sound of his voice. You had forgotten he was just upstairs.

"I'm fine," You replied.

Markus, for whatever reason, started smiling as he gazed at you. "I've realized something," He says. Markus moves to stand next to you, watching as you drink from your mug to hide the blush on your face.

"You are much shorter than me."

"I-I'm not!" You poke an accusing finger at his chest. "You're just tall."

"I don't understand—"

"Do me a favor and go sit over there," You say, pointing at the velvet couch in front of the television. Markus noticed there was extra pillows and the controller was within reach.

"Did you fix the living room? Was it... for me?" A small part of him hoped he was right and after thinking last night, he may know the reason why.

"No, I happened to be cleaning!" You crossed your arms and avoided his eyes. "I didn't do for your comfort, or because I thought you'd enjoy watching the news, or— yeah, no."

You cleared your throat, going back to quietly drinking from your mug. You managed to embarrass yourself once more and you managed to attempt at kindness only to say that you didn't care about him. Absolutely genius.

Markus tried to avoid you because he thought he may have been bothering you but sometimes you talked to him. At times the reasoning was weird, your temperature would rise, or you would merely say, "Nevermind."

"Do you want to come down stairs? It's not good for you to stay locked up." Was that care he sensed in your voice? Perhaps affection? "N-Not that matters, I was just asking. Come down if you want to."

You were the personification of a sunflower. Two very contrasting colors that mend together perfectly and make it a beautiful flower. That was his opinion of you. He started to theorize that you wanted to show affection but you were being held back by a thought, or experience.

It could be that you had trust issues. It could be that you didn't want to get attached to him, but why?

"Markus! Someone is here to see you!" You shouted.

You stared at the woman at your door. Her hair was to the side in a braid and you could only assume she was a deviant as well. You wouldn't let her in because of the way she had attempted to shove you aside.

"North?"

"Markus!"

She bumped shoulders with you, roughly rushing past you to talk to Markus. You shut the door then sat down at your dining table as him and the woman talked.

You were fuming at the way she would place a hand on his shoulder, pull his arm, grab his hand, and the way she spoke about humans was as if you weren't even there.

"You have to go," You announced. "Its late and I need to sleep, so sorry." You start guiding her to the door but she doesn't budge.

"We won't be too much noise, you can leave." You returned her threatening glare and sauntered up the stairs. You stared down at your hands once you were sat in the middle of your bed, trying to ignore the voices below.

"What's wrong with me?" You ask the empty room that gave no reply. It was as if you nothing had come from your lips. It was empty, just how you were empty of words when North had told you to leave, how your heart felt empty, how you hated feeling empty.

With built up anger and resolve, you stomped back down to where the two were.

"What now? You're interrupting—"

You didn't spare her a glance when you came down, your eyes were focused on Markus who was also focused on you and the feeling of your lips when they pressed against his.

Before he could respond, close his eyes, or do anything really you had pulled away then looked at North. "So sorry to interrupt, whatever your name was. Forgot to kiss him goodnight and it appeared that you needed to see it."

"Do you hear this, Markus?" She asks the stunned android that was still processing what happened. "She is speaking like an idiot."

"How else would you have understood what I was saying?" North was going to reply but you were quite fed up with her. "You can leave. In fact please do, it'd make my night."

After she left, you stood awkwardly by Markus. You did not dare glance at him knowing that you would instantly feel embarrassed. Your face heated up just thinking about what you had done.

"You... I..." Even Markus couldn't form a proper sentence for a while. He decided he did not need one when he attempted a few times.

"M-Markus, I am sorry. I didn't mean, well I wanted to but no, wait I—" He pressed his lips against yours, exactly how he felt you had kissed him before. He noticed just how perfect they felt on his, he held you closer to his body, realizing how badly he had wanted you to give him this affection.

"Markus," You called breathlessly. "I hate you."

"I believe you are wrong." He held your face with his hand, his thumb gently caressing your cheek. "I am not sure you were aware but this is not how you portray hatred for another person."

"What you meant to say was— something that I also want to say to you— I love you."

You hesitated to say it back but the loving warmth in his heterochromatic eyes lured the words from your lips that he kissed once more after you said it.

"I love you too."
—————————————

I'm such a fucking cheesy person, I can't with myself.

I enjoyed writing this! I also love Markus and Markus is a cutie that holds my heart rn.

It's like 12am so, I'm probably going to bed now so, yeah.

No fucking cussing in my Christian minecraft server and I hope you enjoyed the the one shot. ♡

Lots of love.

(A/n: not sure it came across but the request was that the reader is a Tsundere. I tried fam.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

533K 12.4K 79
I wrote this in 2018 when I was younger, so the writing is terrible and I had no clue what I was doing. Read at your own risk, I guess.
144K 4K 42
Welcome to my imagines! *REQUESTS CLOSED*
16.2K 401 128
DBH: Connor x female reader Will put trigger warnings before any potential triggers! <3 *Lot of bad language and *AHEM* 8-) ----------------- You'...
684K 20.4K 193
Various imagines that aren't just limited to Katie. I'm only doing FxF imagines. Send me a message or comment on a story to request a prompt.