Familia ✧ MILES MORALES ❨o.h.❩

By goldenorishas

𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐀 | ❝ it's always trouble when they go too far, nobody mess with my familia. ❞ ➣ MARVEL UNIVERSE... More

Cast
Aesthetics
Soundtrack
Epigraph
Prologue
ACT I
1 - A Savage With A Heart
2 - The World We Live In
3 - Not Some Damsel
4 - Chaos at Coney Island
5 - A Beautiful Girl
6 - The First Day
7 - Crash But Don't Burn
8 - You're Stuck With Me
9 - No Me Mientas
10 - Project Helios
11 - Dance With Me
12 - Ride Or Die
13 - The Return of An Old Friend
14 - Midas
15 - Truth Hurts [⚠]
16 - Not So Bad
17 - Teach Me
18 - The Sun God
19 - Zappy Pops

Extended Summary

4.4K 139 33
By goldenorishas

I looked at him as a friend until I realized I loved him.

══════════ ◦◦◦❃◦◦◦ ══════════

FAMILY MEANT EVERYTHING TO LUNA REYES.

"Blood is thicker than water" was her family's mantra. It was a phrase that had been drilled into Luna since the moment she could understand it, and it was something she held very close to her heart. Nothing came between her and her family - that was something she made sure of.

Well, except maybe Miles Morales.

Miles and Luna had been friends since they were very little. They had been there for each other throughout their lives, and they always had each other's backs. And, to top it off, they were alike in many ways, including their interests and personalities (though Luna always claimed to be a little more gangster than Miles).

However, despite their similarities, their families couldn't be more different. Miles' father was a cop, and his mother was a nurse. But Luna's father was affiliated with a gang, and her mother - a highly respected mechanic - used her autoshop as a safe house for fleeing gang members. Miles' father had been after Luna's parents for years, and even though Luna knew of it, she never told Miles who they really were in order to keep them safe.

Miles himself had a huge secret as well - a secret he had kept from Luna for four years. Miles had finally gotten the hang of being Spider-Man, but he knew that if Luna found out, it could put her in danger - especially after he discovers that the infamous and deadly Kingpin escaped from prison.

Shortly after this discovery, Miles discovers that the Reyes family - more specifically Luna - has become a target of Kingpin's attention. It turns out that Luna harbors a rare but powerful power - a power she has yet to understand or control. And Kingpin (along with his new ally, Mister Negative) wants that power for himself. So it's up to Miles to stop them and keep his best friend safe. 

However, both Luna and Miles soon find themselves trapped in a complicated web of problems, including a forbidden love, Luna's powers, and an existential crisis that leads Luna to question the future she'd planned for herself. And with tragedy and despair suddenly striking left and right, as time goes by Miles' secret becomes harder and harder to keep, and the line between Luna's family and her relationship with Miles becomes more and more blurred.

In the end, Luna might have to choose which of the two is worth keeping: the family she loves, or the boy she fell in love with.

══════════ ◦◦◦❃◦◦◦ ══════════

- warning -
This book contains strong language, mild misogyny/sexism, mild racism, fantasy action violence, and possible triggers (anxiety, depression, death, etc.)

- disclaimer -
I don't own Miles Morales/Spider-Man, Marvel, Sony, their plots, or any of their respective characters. I do, however, own Luna Reyes, along with her original dialogue and interactions, as well as any other original characters that I may include.

- dedications -

hermicnee

fatheraliyuh

CallingCollins

confrontxtion

ashersangel

harleyQuinnfan17

neplutos

- author's note -
so yes i'm rewriting this again. judge me.

i honestly have no idea where the idea for this plot came from, it just popped into my head today and i decided that it would work a lot better than the old one. i'm still keeping camila as the fc (obviously) and luna is still gonna be a badass, but she'll be more like a street smart/gangster badass, not super lady spy badass.

(does that make any sense? idk)

in regards to the plot of this story, it's (to my knowledge) my own original idea, so don't steal it or you'll regret it. seriously, don't. if you do, not only will i go all ape shit, but i will also say this

the timeline in this story is going to be a little like into the spider-verse, but not entirely the same. it set 10 years after the events of endgame, and the original spider-man (peter parker) isn't dead, he's retired. miles and luna are both eighteen, and miles has been spider-man for four years. the avengers aren't a team anymore; they're either retired like peter or operating as independent solo heroes.

now, i'm going to warn you now: since all my marvel books are connected, this book contains spoilers to my other fanfics! basically meaning that if you see a character that is from another book and read something about said character that doesn't look familiar, you've most likely just seen a spoiler. so don't @ me about it when it happens, cause i've warned you. 

UPDATE (as of 10/10/22): Also, I would like to make it very clear here. I DO NOT TOLERATE NEGATIVITY OF ANY KIND IN THIS BOOK. I read every single comment in my books and in the past there have been many comments where people have said some very rude things (i.e., telling my characters to fuck off, telling my characters to go fuck themselves, throwing shade or being rude/hateful towards nice, good people just because of what their characters said/did, etc.), and quite frankly, I'm tired of it. So from now on, any comments like that will be deleted if I see them, and if you leave multiple comments of that nature, you will be muted. So basically, if you don't have anything nice to say, do me and yourself a favor and keep it to yourself. Thank you.

lmao anyway, i've talked too much already. so let's get started!

══════════ ◦◦◦❃◦◦◦ ══════════

STATUS: ONGOING
STARTED: 9/13/19
ENDED: ---

══════════ ◦◦◦❃◦◦◦ ══════════

This book is part of my Audentes Fortuna Iuvat Series, which is a series of books set in the Marvel Universe that connect in some way or form. It's not necessary to read all the books in the series to understand this one, but if you want to learn more about a character that is referenced or guest starred, I suggest you check out that character's book, too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 364 12
"Damn! That's one hell of a spider!" - from a civilian who's watching the news. A dad to be exact. ATSV timeline. (x Reader) Cover, fanarts and spid...
514K 14.5K 16
❝ᴡᴏᴀʜ- ɢᴏᴛᴄʜᴀ!❞ --- • Acatalepsy • The impossibility of comprehending the universe. --- "Don't worry, I haven't quite gotten the hang of it yet eithe...
7.8K 196 28
"You're in wind,I'm in the water" "Nobody son,Nobody daughter" warning⚠ Cussing, violence, Fluff and angst
30.9K 770 31
Miles Morales life is altered when he meets Gwen Stacy, he gets bit by a spider and the rest is history