My Fathers Love

By Punkinnella33

More

Description
5 Year Old Janae
16 Year Old Janae
23 Year Old Janae
Date Night
On Her Mind
The Next Morning
Covering My Tracks
Dinner Talk
The Plan
Intimacy
You Bitch
We're On To Her
What Now
Home Sweet Home
Stress Free
That Night
The Next Morning
What To Do?

13 Year Old Janae

656 45 19
By Punkinnella33

"Mama do you really have to keep leaving? I mean can you do like a live meeting or something?" Janae asked her mom.

"Baby I have to. Why is it every time I leave you get all hostile and shaky?"

Demar walked in before she had a chance to answer.

"Hey baby what y'all talking about?"

He leaned down and kissed her and walked to Janae and gave her a look that could kill and kissed her forehead.

"How my two ladies doing?"

"Mama can I be excused. I don't feel well."

"What's wrong baby you sick? Do you need to go to the emergency room?" Janet asked.

"Nah Mama. I just need to go lay down."

"Ok go ahead. I'll come see you before I leave out."

Janet hugged her and kissed her cheek. She waited until she got back upstairs and looked at Demar.

"What's wrong baby? Why you looking like that?"

"Something is off." Janet said trying to figure out the change.

"What you mean by that? With what?" Knowing exactly what she meant.

"With Janae. I don't know what it is but she has been acting weird for years but it's getting worse as she get older. I've asked her what is wrong and she want tell me. All she ever say is it's nothing. Do you know something I don't?"

Demar looked at her and smiled.

"Baby she's a teenager. That's what they do. She is the only child and she is spoiled. It could be a numerous of things. I'll talk to her and see if I can get it out of her." Demar said.

"Ok. And let me know. I don't like this. I'm gonna head up and say my goodbyes and I'll be back down."

They kissed and she went upstairs to say goodbye to her daughter. She got to her door and knocked on it.

"Who is it?" She yelled from the other side of the door.

"It's your mom." Janet said.

"Come in Mama." She said softly.

Janet walked in and closed the door. She sat next to her daughter and looked at her.

"Put your phone down for a second. I need to talk to you."

Janae puts the phone down and crossed her arms as she looked at her mom.

"Yes ma'am."

"What is really going on with you huh? Every time I leave you get like this. Is something going on I should know about? Is someone hurting you? Talk to me." Janet said.

"Mama I'm fine."

"No you are not. I know it's something going on. And I want to know right now." Janet said as her voice rose a little higher.

"Mama I'm telling you I'm fine. Just go."

"No. Not until you tell me what's going on."

"It's not like you gonna believe me anyway. So why bother to tell you?" Janae blurted out.

"So there is something going on? What the hell is it? You better not be out here being fast." Janet said grabbing her arm.

"See what I mean mama? You always think it's something with me and it's not even me." Janae said as tears ran down her face.

As she cried she started shaking and hyperventilating. Janet got scared and grabbed her daughter.

"Oh my God. What is it baby? Tell me please. That's the only way that I can help you."

After she calmed her down and gave her a glass of water she sat back down and looked her straight in the face.

"Tell me what's going on Janae."

Janae looked her mom in the eye and wiped tears from her face. She sat up and just as she was about to tell her mom Demar walked in.

Janae looked at him and rolled her eyes. She turns her back to her .

"You better get going Mama before you are late."

"Baby I don't care about that. You are important to me. And if something is wrong I want to know. So tell me what is it?" Janet said touching her leg.

Janae didn't say nothing. She knew she couldn't tell her mom now. Not with Demar in the room. He walked to the bed and sat next to his wife.

"Baby you need to get going. I'll take you to the airport. Go ahead and get your bags and I'll meet you to the car." He said rubbing her back.

"Ok. I'll go ahead and go but I'm gonna call you Janae. This conversation is most definitely not over."

She leaned down and kissed her forehead and walked out the room closing the door behind her. Demar grabbed her arm and turned her to face him.

"I know damn well you was not about to run your fucking mouth to your mom? If you ever do that I will kill you. And that's a damn promise. Now do you understand me?" Demar said as he tightened his grip.

"Yeah I get it." Janae said snatching her arm away from him.

"And when I get back you be ready. Cause you finna get it twice as bad for this little stunt you just pulled."

Demar got up and walked out and went to the car. He drove her to the airport. Janae was crying her heart out.

She was tired of her father doing this to her. She knows it's wrong and nasty. She has a friend that she has been talking to. She wants to get her to help her escape from the house.

She waited until she heard the front door closed and called Stacey. The phone rings a few time and she answered.

"Hey girl how you feeling?" Stacey asked her.

"'My mom is leaving again. She's on her way in the airport. So you know what this means."

"You need to tell your mama. This is not a good thing. He's nasty and he should be in somebody's jail somewhere." Stacey said angrily.

"I know. I just don't want to get caught. I almost told my mom today and he brought his nasty ass in the room."

"Damn. Well we will figure this out. I'm sorry you dealing with this baby girl."

"I know. I'll call you later ok." Janae said.

"Ok baby. I love you. Call me if you need me." Stacey said.

30 minutes later

"Open your legs up dammit. You know I want all access to that pussy." Demar said as he jumped up and down inside of her.

She was crying and trying to pretend she was somewhere else. Once he was done he fell on top of her. Sweat was falling all down her.

He climbed off her and laid beside her breathing hard.

"Im gonna go shower and I'll be back in a hour." Demar said as he kissed her on her lips.

When he walked out Janae balled up and cried like a baby. How can this keep happening?

Stacey Williams

He so nasty!!!!!!

How can you do your daughter like that?????

Will she escape?????

Comment and vote!!!!!

I will update this book when the reads hit 50.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

480 0 35
Some Will Love You Some Will Hurt You Some Want More Others Want Less
824 190 100
[completed] some half assed thoughts i've had about unrequited love and unnecessary hope shattering revelations
119K 3.2K 68
Read and find out😏
12 8 4
~English is not my 1st language ~ongoing