Ache and Hunger ~Complete~

Por wannabeloved3

Everyone has an ache and hunger, some people are just better at hiding it than others. And some people run fr... Más

Warning!
What they look like to Me
Chapter 0: Prologue
Chapter 1: The Snap Part 1
Chapter 2: The Snap part 2
Chapter 3: It's Been A While
Chapter 4: Adulting is hard
Chapter 5: His dream girl
Chapter 6: Falling Easily
Chapter 7: Fight for her
Chapter 8: Pyschos
Chapter 9: Some Truths
Chapter 10: Counseling a Cupid
Chapter 11: On Her Own
Chapter 12: Pent Up (Part 1)
Chapter 13: Pent up ( Part 2)
Chapter 14: Temptation for a Demon
Chapter 15: One Answer, Two questions
Chapter 16: Rollercoster of Emotions
Chapter 17: His Favorite Sin (Part 1)
Chapter 18: His Favorite Sin ( Part 2)
Chapter 19: His Favorite Sin ( Part 3)
Chapter 20: His Favorite Sin (Part 4)
Chapter 21: The Morning After (part 1)
Chapter 22: The Morning After (Part2)
Chapter 23: The Morning After (Part 3)
Chapter 25: Girl talk, Tea and A kiss
Chapter 26: Procrastinating
Chapter 27: A Week Without
Chapter 28: Demons Don't Apologize
Chapter 29: An Angel's First Ache
Chapter 30: A Taste
Chapter 31: Bite and Backbone
Chapter 32: Helping and Safeguards
Chapter 33: Witness His Favorite sin (Part 1/4)
Chapter 34: Witness His Favorite Sin (Part 2/4)
Chapter 35: Witness His Favorite Sin (Part 3/4)
Chapter 36: Witness His Favorite sin (Part 4/4)
Chapter 37: Morning Care
Chapter 38: High
Chapter 39: Open and Foggy
Chapter 40: Denial, Distraction, and Foggy
Chapter 41: Happy and Foggy
Chapter 42: No Longer Foggy
Chapter 43: Open, Raw, and Ugly
Chapter 44: First Date Prep
Chapter 45: First Date Discussions
Chapter 46: Honeylips and Sugarplum
Chapter 47: An Angel's Sin ( Part 1/2)
Chapter 48: An Angel's Sin ( Part 2/2)
Chapter 49: Yours To Have
Chapter 50: Peace, Dread, Repeat
Chapter 51: Eyes Open
Chapter 52: First Flame

Chapter 24: My Best friend and My brother

2.1K 99 4
Por wannabeloved3

A/N: I hope you all enjoy!

Lilith's Pov:

I woke up to the sound of buzzing on my phone. When the hell did I go to sleep? I sat up in bed as I wondered what happened the last thing I remember was the Halloween party. I grabbed my phone and unlocked it. I saw I had two texts from Lexi. One from last night and one from this morning.

The one from last night that read:

Lexi- I am taking your advice and getting laid. I hope you're safe!

The one from this morning read:

Lexi- Bitch! I have so much to tell you. But I need you to come and get me now before I cave in for more dick. If I do, girl You might not see me till next week!

I smiled at that as I texted her back quickly:

I just woke up. Let me get dressed and I'll be there. Text me the address! Did he fuck you stupid or something!

I couldn't help but tease her a bit as I finally got out of bed. I placed my phone on the bed and stretched out my body. A few seconds later my phone buzzed again. I leaned over the bed and laughed at the response I got from her.

Lexi- He ruined me is what he did. I am so fucking sore, girl. But I love it!

I saw the address under her words, so I copy and pasted it into my GPS. I rushed to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and did a quick birdbath. After that, I grabbed my phone, car keys and brown shoulder purse. I let some of my magic surround me, dressing me in a plaid blazer, black t-shirt, faded jeans, and black booties.

I walked out of the apartment and locked the door behind me. I rushed down the stairs and practically jumped into my car. I rushed over to my brother's place, anxious to hear all the details from last night. As I drove, I remembered how last night went for me.

How at the party, I noticed that after just a few drinks that Alexis was moving around, and slurring her words in a way that seemed like she was drunker than she was. I didn't like it one bit, even though it did make her more chatty and honest than usual. Before I left her in the hands of my brother, I kissed her.

I tasted a drug on her lips and I used my power to take all the effect from her. No way, was I going to leave my best friend, drugged up with my brother. I wanted to find out who the hell had the gall, to drug my friend. That's when I noticed Baltazar and asked for his help.

I was going to give him information about his mates in exchange, but he refused me. Which was annoying as hell, this whole thing would have been over much faster with help.

But that didn't stop me. Nothing would stop me when it comes to helping those I love. I searched the party for whoever was carrying the same drug that was on Alexis' lips earlier. I remember shaking down a few humans until I found the right one.

I seduced the guy, to get some energy from him as well as teach him a lesson about drugging people. I can't remember anything after that though. Which is odd, demons don't get memory loss. I tried not to dwell on it as I drove over to my brother's place. I wonder if he finally told Lexi the truth.

Once I parked in the garage of the hotel, I pulled out my phone, texting Lexi that I was here. I got out of my car and I went to my camera, then switch it over to video mode. I wanted to record Lexi and bombarded her with questions about last night. Last night was her first time ever getting laid.

How could I not record her reaction to it the next day? I noticed something in the little square corner of my screen. It was a video I don't remember taking at all. I was just about to press the video to play it when I voice called out.

"Leave!" I instantly recognized the voice as my brother's, "I'm taking her home."

I scowled as I looked up at him, pocketing my phone, "Fuck off, lair"

He wore jeans, a t-shirt, and sneakers. He must have worked out earlier. His aura looked different, warmer. I suppose that one of the advantages of fucking your soulmate. I could see in his eyes that being without Alexis would be very hard for him now. Way harder than it was before.

At least, I knew that he wasn't going to be leaving my girl with any more lame excuses. I walked over to him, smirking as I patted his shoulder. I spoke again in a suggestive, prideful tone, "Lexi wants me."

Corciel growled at me as his eyes turned back with red pupils. He wrapped his hand around my throat. His voice grew demonic as he hissed out at me, "You really need to watch that tone of yours, Lilith".

I showed him my true eyes before I rolled them at him. Yes, I could feel that he has gotten stronger, but I knew he wouldn't seriously hurt me. My smirk stayed in place as I spoke again, "Don't lash out on me because you are acting pussy stupid right now. And Lexi wants to leave".

"I'm not pussy stupid, She knows that I'm a demon and her soulmate", he told me in a mumble as he shoved his hands in his pockets, looking away from me.

I let out a sigh of annoyance as I lifted my hand to rub my closed eyes. I spoke in a tired tone, "So you still haven't told her everything."

Before he could reply, my phone buzzed in my pocket. Then I grabbed my phone to read the message, it read:

Lexi- Coming now

I looked up at my brother again, letting my eyes go back to normal, "Maybe if you were honest to her from the beginning, you would be fucking her all weekend. Instead, she's coming with me to process all this."

"You know what, I would just love to see how you'd handle having a human as a mate", He snapped at me as he runs his hands through his short curly hair.

"I'd be honest once I knew I could trust them. Just as I was with Lexi", I revealed to him as I leaned against a pillar and looked over at the elevator, waiting for the doors to open.

"You what!", He snapped at me again, his voice loud and the room grew hot with his power surge.

From the feel of the heat growing more intense and the sound of his footsteps, I knew he was getting closer to me. He continued to yell, sounding beyond pissed off, "Do you have any idea how badly she could have reacted!"

"I know. My trust in her wasn't misplaced, so chill your balls", I waved him off dismissively as I heard the elevator arrive.

I pushed off the pillar and walked towards the opening door, pulling out my phone to record my favorite human.

"Bitch! How you feeling after last night?", I questioned her as I held her in the frame of the video.

Lexi's eyes widened and she moved her hands up to hide her face as she cried out, "Lil, You are so extra!"

My eyes widened slightly as I noticed the rope imprints on her wrists, "Oh rope marks! What did he do to you girl!?"

Lexi gasped as she threw her arms behind her back. Her face looked a little flushed as she glared at me lightly, "Shut up, you already know I'm kinky. God, stop filming this!"

I pouted at her as I lowered the phone a bit, "No, Please let me. We are going to watch this later and laugh, I swear!"

She gave me a slight glare as I gave her my best puppy dog look. She let out a sigh and rolled her eyes at me. Then she smiled at me, "You are such a pain, Bitch."

I giggled as I moved over to the side, allowing her space to walk out. I called out loudly, "Let's see that walk of pride, girl! He got you limpin or what?"

"I'm not limpin, Shut up", Lexi called out as she walked out of the elevator and started to make her way to my car.

She stopped mid-stride as she noticed Corciel standing near the pillar where I was. He was in the middle of her path, and he was in his full demon form. Seven feet tall, Blue-grey skin decorated in black markings. His black hair turned pure white. His eyes went to their natural state.

Straight horns came from his forehead, the tips looked to have been dipped in a pool of blood-red. It matched his tail, as well as the bottom of his large bat-like wings sprouting behind his back. His claws were out a well. His outfit changed to the usual suit he wears in hell.

He took a few steps closer to Alexis, who seemed to be blinking far more than necessary. He stopped and cleared his throat, before his demonic voice was heard, "I should reintroduce myself, Doll. My name is Corciel, I'm Lilith's younger brother. I have a claim on your soul and I'm your soulmate."

Alexis' mouth fell open for a few seconds, then she bit on her lower lip. Her eyebrows pulled together as she started to nod her head 15 times in a quick session. She released her lower lip with a loud pop as she turned to face me. Her eyebrows shot up as her eyes widened a bit more, as she pressed her lips together in a thin line.

She turned back to face Corciel and made that pop sound again with her lips. Her mouth hung open for a few more seconds before she said, "Ok".

She started to shake her head as she continued her path to my car as she mumbled, "So much. Too much."

I reached into my pocket and quickly unlocked the door. Lexi got into the car and put on her seatbelt. Even from here, I could hear the sound of her leg bouncing fiercely. I looked over at my brother after I put my phone away and stopped recording. He looked sickly in the face as he went back to his human form.

I walked over to him and patted his shoulder as I spoke in a sympathetic tone, "It will be fine Cee. I got this. She just needs time to process."

Corciel's lip twitched at the old nickname. He turned his head in my direction, giving me a sad look. He lifted his hand and placed it on top of mine, "I trust you"

With that, he disappeared into smoke that traveled up towards his condo. I walked over to the car, put on my seatbelt and started the quiet drive home. During the drive, I remembered all those years ago when I revealed my true form to her.

Well, it was more of an accident than anything else. I had just returned from hell and I was pissed at Corciel. He was bugging me to meet Alexis already. I forgot that we were having a sleepover, I forgot what a light sleeper Alexis can be. I was still in my true form, cursing about my brother and that is what woke her up.

Her eyes opened and widened as she stared at me and called out my name in confusion, "Lilith?"

"Yes. Hi, I didn't mean to wake you sorry,", I said in a casual tone, forgetting that I was in my true form.

"You really weren't lying about being a demon", She sounded in awe as she got out of the bed and walked closer to me. Staring at me as if this was the first time she saw me.

I looked down at myself, then I looked back up at her as I smiled, "No, I wasn't"

I glanced over to Alexis as she stared out at the passing streets. Why did she react so differently to Corciel?

A/N: Thank you for reading. Please leave a comment, I love reading them. The next chapter should be up 9-20-19.  If you can't wait, you can always read ahead on Radish. 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

55.2K 1.2K 32
"I'll make a deal with you"I said smiling sadisticly and slowly walking towards him. "wh-who are you"the Alpha said. "Oh you know your usual run in d...
40.3K 1.2K 36
''Let me taste you'' He leans forward and whispers in my ear. His voice is low like a gravelly hum. Oh God, what have I gotten myself into? He leans...
114K 3.9K 70
As a human, I've always wondered what's life after death. It's always there at the back of my mind. Will I ascend to heaven or will I get burnt in he...
3.7K 209 23
Our tongues fight for dominance and I don't back down, his left hand grabbing my ass so hard it might bruise but damn it feels so good and I moan whe...