The Billionaires Unknown Heir...

By dihannakl

**CAUTION: A LOT OF GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, THIS WAS WRITTEN WHEN I WAS 13/14. WILL BE REWRITTEN SOON** Copyright... More

The Billionaires Unknown Heiress: His Billion Dollar Mistake
Chapter 1: The Interview
Chapter 2: The First Day
Chapter 3: The Cocktail Bar
Chapter 4: The Lunch Trip
Chapter 5: The Reservation
Chapter 6: The Fever
Chapter 7: The Business Trip
Chapter 8: The Email
Chapter 9: The Grey House Members
Chapter 10: The Emergency
Chapter 11: The Babysitter
Chapter 12: The Sister
Chapter 13: The Doctor's Office
Chapter 14: The Daydream
Chapter 15: The Man From The Past (One Year Book Anniversary 06.11.15)
Chapter 16: The Invitation
Chapter 17: The Skeletons
Chapter 18: The Douglas Ménage
Chapter 19: The Daddy Issues
Chapter 20: The Californian Crush
Chapter 21: The Feeling of Letting Go
Chapter 22: The Thoughts of Death
Chapter 23: The Letter
Chapter 24: Till Death Do Us Part
Authors Notes!!
URGENT UPDATE!

Authors Notes

14.4K 144 41
By dihannakl

Hi guys it's Dihanna,

I just want to say a final thank you to everyone who has read my book to the end and for all the support. This book would not have been completed without all the support, it's been a pleasure writing this book.

Unfortunately, The book has left many confused and therefore I have rushed to finish it. I began writing this book when I was just fourteen, and come to think of it I was naive, so now that I'm twenty, I'm much more experienced and different and therefore I will be writing book 2, in order to answer all your questions. This does not mean book 1 will be forgotten about, instead I plan on refining it as it will be put under editing to undergo major changes for better understanding.

Characters will stay the same however situations and events may change and as this will be a long process I suggest keeping up to date. Any changes made to The Billionaires Unknown Heiress: His Billion Dollar Mistake will not affect Book 2 and readers will be encouraged to keep reading as the story line of book 1 stays the same.

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

A Taste of Morgan Pre- release Date will be the ending of this week, containing the Prologue!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Push By Aubrey

ChickLit

173K 9K 36
Gwen's life was perfect --- until it wasn't. After her husband's deception is revealed, the young mother must face a new reality without her childho...
284K 12.6K 36
TODAY: NO, I can't stay here. I should go out from here at any cost. But how? I am sure they will keenly watching me, and i should think of any othe...
4.5K 412 28
-A MAFIA ROMAMCE- -3rd in the DAYDREAM AWARDS! - ~•~ "Elijah!" my sister ran back into the café as I finished paying for our order we had, worry was...
551K 19.1K 52
{Completed} Book #1 He finally answered the phone after the third ring. " You wanted to destroy me right ? Don't worry i'll do it for you, i wont di...