Adopted By Stony

By HarrietSwan98

A Little Two Year Old Girl wonders the streets of New York looking for a friend and one night she finds one... More

Those Blue Eyes
Dirt Monkey
Getting attached to it?
Morning!
Scary People
Our Dirt Monkey!
To Work!
Bucky and Jane
DEEVE!
Party Time!
Sorry?
Steeeeeve!
Go To Sleep!
Make Up!
Child! Kitty!
Four Years Later!
The Slug!
He's safe!
His Light!
Family Holiday
Trouble Making Teens
SHUSH!
Kicking Butt!!
CIVIL WAR
The Final Battle
AN- Want More?
Wakanda Life
The Wolf
Never Give up
Tony Freaking Stark!
Scott Lang?
Did you know? Duh?
Brulk? Or Huce?
Photographs
Time Heist
We Can't All Do It
In Memory

A Secrect

6.3K 153 24
By HarrietSwan98

A/N- Okay this chapter is pretty out there... This is like a 3AM idea that had to write down the mold together? I don't know either.

Two years had passed since the snap, the world still hadn't accepted what had happened and the Avengers were still trying to find ways to get everyone back but they were struggling, as each day passed people were walking away, Bruce Banner left the group, Thor had left the group, Rocket and Nebula went off world with Carol to search for answers from other planets and to look for Thanos but they had all found nothing.

Steve, Natasha and Rhodey still lived at the Avengers base doing what they can to help the people of the world; The triokept tabs on how the world was running, they did what they could to support charities, help the emergency services and be there for the people who had lost their loved ones.

As for Erin well she was almost twenty years old, she had taken it upon herself to build a large memorial for every country in memory of those who were lost in the snap making sure every person was placed on the memorials so they could be remembered. Every day Erin went to the memorial in New York which had her brother's name on it, after a few months it had sunk in that Peter was gone but she vowed she'd get her little brother back and tell him how much she and her Fathers loved him. Unfortunately Erin had been traveling across the world for the last two years and hadn't seen her Father Tony Stark, he had begged her to come to his new place just outside of New York, it was a quiet place in the woods by the river, Tony had told his daughter he brought animals and even made her a room so she could visit and stay over and finally today was the day Erin would see her Father.

Erin now had long blonde hair that reached her lower back, she was pretty tanned thanks to traveling to many different countries and spending a lot of time in the outdoors, she also worked out a lot which sculpted her body making her look curvy and strong, she had also started dressing a lot more like a business women wearing skirts, shirts and blazers much like a female version of Tony but with blonde hair which Steve had to smile it; Erin had Tony's brains and dress sense but Erin sure did have Steve's heart and passion even though she wasn't theirs by blood she could have passed for theirs.

Erin drove her landrover through the dirt rounds following her sat nav through the woods admiring the woodland creatures as she passed them, she had always been an outdoor kind of girl, she loved how the world worked and she was kind of jealous of where Tony lived thinking how lucky he was to live in such a peaceful place. As she got closer and closer to Tony's house Erin felt a sickness in her stomach, she was nervous about seeing Tony again, the last time she saw him Tony was yelling at Steve after passing out from lack of food, water and sleep...

Turning right down a dirt drive way Erin gasped as she saw the beautiful log cabin in front of her, slowing her car down to gentle stop she parked up and climbed out of the drivers seat taking in the beautiful surroundings. You couldn't hear anything but the soft tweets from birds, the distant round of running water from the lake and the gentle breeze making the trees sway ever so slightly.

"Erin?" A familiar voice called.

The blonde looked to the front door to see Tony Stark in a checkered shirt, jeans and boots. "Oh wow look at you?" Erin said with a smile. "A right hill billy!"

"Me?" Tony asked in shock. "Look at you, where'd my baby girl go?"

Erin smiled at the ground. "She's still here," She said quietly.

"Erin you look so damn smart," Tony told her. "I've seen you on the News, saving the world."

"I learnt from the best," She told him.

"Come on in," Tony told her.

Erin made her way up the small steps, through the front door and into the cabin... It was beautiful, like something from a holiday magazine, there was a living room, dining area, sitting room, kitchen and wide wooden stairs in font of the door. Tony led Erin into the kitchen then began making coffee for the two of them, Erin smiled as she looked up to a shelf and saw pictures of herself with Peter and Tony growning up, memories flooded back to her and she laughed out loud.

"Oh man, I remember that day," Erin stated as she looked at a picture from Halloween. "Peter and I went as thing one and thing 2 from cat in the hat, you went as a mad professor and Steve went as a zombie."

Tony looked at the picture and smiled. "It was the first time we all went trick or treating, God you kids were so excited to go!" He chuckled. "Wished you two stayed little forever."

"I miss him everyday," Erin admitted.

Tony placed a comforting hand on his daugters shoulder. "I know you do, I do too," He told her softly. "I blame myself everyday for what happened but I'd rather him disappear in my arms than on his own back on earth."

Erin nodded. "I go to his memorial everyday when I'm in New York, I visit his suit in the trophie room at the base every night and talk to it like Peter can hear me," She explained sadly and looked up at Tony. "Dad I miss you."

Tony shook his head. "I can't go back to the base, I can't help them," He explained. "I don't want you to watch Steve and I fight anymore either, you put up with that for too long, Pepper told me that you used to sit by our bedroom door listening to us argue."

Pain hit Erin's heart. "I knew you two were drifting apart, you both wanted different things and when you worked while Steve slept I knew it was over between the two of you, I did whatever I could to protect Peter so he wouldn't worry but then you two went head to head with each other and I couldn't protect him anymore," She explained.

Tony handed Erin a mug of coffee. "And both you and Peter should know none of it was your fault," He assured her. "We were so damn happy you came into our lives, you made us feel so lucky and then we adopted Peter, we felt complete, we felt like a family but unfortunately things don't last forever."

With a heavy sigh Erin rested her head against Tony's shoulder. "I know," She whispered.

The father and daughter duo stood in a confortable silence just enjoying each others company; As a child Erin would sit with Tony in his work shop while he tinkered, they could bond in silence, they both enjoyed just being together and this was something they hadn't done together for a long, long time.

"So how are you, I mean beside what's going on in this crazy world?" Tony asked.

Erin smiled. "Good, I'm helping people and I'm doing okay," She told him.

"Good that means no boyfriends!" Tony cheered but Erin stayed silent as she picked her head up. "Wait, you're not thirty, you are not allowed a boyfriend!"

The blonde rolled her eyes. "Dad relax okay," She giggled. "You'd like him, we've been together for about a year now, he's so sweet and supportive."

Around a year ago Erin was in England setting up the memorial in London when she met a worker by the name of Jake Martin, an Ex Military mechanic who was helping set up memorials because he too had lost his little brother to the snap. At first Erin had walls up protecting herself from others, trying not to get attached to anyone but Jake broke down Erin's walls he always asked if she was okay, he gave her supportive talks before she spoke to press and he knew how she felt, losing a sibling, a person you grew up with is hard because it's like losing a limb.

"I doubt it!" Tony mumbled. "If he breaks your heart I'll break his neck!"

Erin laughed as she went to sip her coffee but as the mug reached her lips someone entered the kitchen making Erin freeze and in shock she dropped her mug letting it smash on the tiled floor spilling coffee everywhere and the shattered mug flew across the floor. The blonde looked at Tony who turned away from his daughter in pain not knowing what to say or do...

Tony went over to the kitchen door and protectively stood in front of the small child that had entered. "Erin hear me out," Tony pleaded.

"What did you do?" Erin asked in horror as she looked at the child peering from behind her Father. "Tony Stark what the hell did you do?"

The little girl had big doe brown eyes, brown hair that looked like it needed brushing, the child wore black shorts and a pink tshirt with dirt on it.

"She's mine," Tony annoucned. "She's mine and Steve's."

"WHAT?" Erin shouted making the little girl jump. "How can she be yours and Steve's?"

Tony picked up the little girl and held her close to his chest. "Before we adopted you, I tried to mix mine and Steve's DNA to create our perfect child but I couldn't get the balance right so I stopped trying for years I had stopped but then I tried again when I moved here, Pepper gave birth to her but she's half me and half Steve," Tony explained as tears filled his eyes. "I miss my son, I miss you Erin, I miss being your Father but you don't need me anymore!"

Tears escaped Erin's eyes and she chocked back a sob. "So you thought you could replace us?" She asked letting her words stab Tony in the heart. "I was so happy when you walked off that ship two years ago, I was so excited to see you today but look at you, making a new family with your Ex husbands DNA, how crazy are you?"

"Erin please, she's your sister," Tony begged. "Her name is Morgan-"

"I don't care," Erin spat in anger. "I thought you cared about me and Peter, ha how wrong was I?"

The pain Erin felt in her heart was something she couldn't discribe, she was completly heart broken by what Tony had done... Erin felt replaced by this little girl Tony had made from his and Steve's DNA all because he felt alone and missed being a Father even though Erin thought he didn't deserve to be a Father again.

As Erin tried to leave Tony grabbed her fore arm trying to stop her. "Erin please, the family is in pieces, I lost Peter and I live with that everyday!" Tony told her. "I can't get him back but I can be a better Father to you and Morgan!"

In anger Erin snatched her arm out of Tony's hand. "You're right, the family is in pieces but that's your fault, remember?" She asked. "You and Steve arguing, you guys had no idea Peter and I had powers, then you go and start a war with Steve then lastly you go into space with Peter and lose him to Thanos!"

Tony hugged Morgan tightly feeling the sting Erin's words... Tony loved Erin more than anything in the world, he would do anything to keep that her and Peter safe but he is filled with guilt, he is guilty for letting his bitter relationship with Steve push their children away, he was guilty for not protecting their children and he has to live with that for the rest of his life.

Erin looked at a tearful Morgan in her Father's arms. "I'll keep your dirty secret if you make me a promise?" Erin asked as Tony nodded. "You love that little girl harder than you ever loved Peter and I, you protect her at all costs, you read to her every night, you tell you stories of her big brother and that the Avengers will do everything possible to get him back and Tony Stark if you break those promises I will tell Steve and I will not stop him from breaking your legs!"

And with that Erin flicked her blonde hair as she turned marching out the door, she hurried down the small steps and marched to her car, she swung her car door open and climbed inside finally letting a sob escape her mouth. Erin turned on the engine and swung her car round then raced down the dirt drive and onto the road.

Tony watched in horror as he lost another child. "I thought... I never wanted to hurt her," He mumbled as he watched Erin's car disappear.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 35 24
In which Morgan Stark finds herself pressured by school, friends, love and threats. Allow me to explain. Morgan has two dads, Steve Rogers and Tony S...
293K 6.8K 41
When suddenly a young girl is found in the ice, suspicions are raised as she is held in captivity, away from the new world she is yet to meet. Little...
638K 17.4K 21
Ever wonder what drove Howard stark against HYDRA? His daughter y/n Stark, owes her life to it. At the age of twenty one y/n disappeared and HYDRA wa...
34.8K 687 32
Y/N Starks life isn't like your average teenager. Most kids her age are going to high school, going to partys, applying for collage... but Y/N? Y/N...